Dropper Fermenting Cellar Job Description Sample
Media Dropper - FWS
- FWS About the Organization AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter- and the AAF International- brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments. We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes. Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success. Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description PURPOSE OF POSITION Works on an assembly line placing pieces of cut fiberglass in a chipboard frame as it passes down the line. PRINCIPAL DUTIES
Load cut pieces of fiberglass that came off the pad cutter into a chipboard frame as it passes down the line.
Monitor fiberglass during assembly process to ensure cut size meets specifications. Inform Media cutter if any adjustments that need to be made.
Assist in any and all changeovers on production schedule to minimize downtime.
Maintain safety and housekeeping in the work area by cleaning, sweeping, dusting, removing trash, and put all supplies back in proper location.
Perform other duties as assigned by management. DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reject fiberglass that does not meet company specifications. Inform media cutter.
Responsible for keeping pace with the production line as it operates at different speeds.
Inform supervisor of all service the line may need. When maintenance is required, the supervisor will call. Category Production EEO Job Category Operatives Position Requirements REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
Able to follow verbal and written instructions. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time at work station.
Must be able to bend, stoop, and squat.
Must be able to use both hands and arms in repetitive motion for long periods of time.
Must have visual ability to detect defects in fiberglass.
Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
Must be able to withstand a noisy, dusty environment.
Must adhere to all company safety policies.
Must be able to work in both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Shift -not applicable- Position Media Dropper
- FWS Exempt/Non-Exempt Non-Exempt Location Ardmore, OK This position is currently accepting applications.
Circulation Bundle Dropper
This part-time position will deliver bundles of newspapers to carriers, racks and businesses and to customers who have been missed on carrier routes. Job duties also include some newspaper rack maintenance (employer will train) and delivering on newspaper routes as needed.
This position will be approximately 25 hours per week, Monday-Friday afternoons. Wage is $9.00 per hour plus mileage.Minimum qualifications include: must have reliable transportation and be able to provide proof of valid driver's license and insurance; must have the ability to successfully interact with newspaper carriers, general public and co-workers; must be able to lift 30 to 40 pound bundles of newspapers.Position starts December 4, 2017
Flatware Dropper Location: Daytona Beach, Florida Department:
Manufacturing Posted: 12-06-2017 Location Name: Daytona Wage: Depends on Experience Position Type:
Full Time Shift: First Shift LC Industries, a multi-site manufacturing, distribution, retail and E-Commerce Company, is seeking a Dropper to join our team. DESCRIPTION: Place flatware product in conveyor.
Stand in one place and place product in cross-conveyor as it moves by. Product then goes through cross conveyor to the main conveyor to be packaged. QUALIFICATIONS: Some education with basic reading and math skills.
Previous production experience preferred. Apply online at: www.lcindustries.com NO Phone Calls Please LC Industries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cellar Winery Worker
Cellar Winery Worker Location: San Miguel, CA, US, 93451 Apply now » Apply now
Start apply with LinkedIn +
Start apply with Facebook +
Start apply with Xing +
Start apply with Seek +
Please wait... Date: Feb 15, 2018 Company: E. & J. Gallo Why E. & J. Gallo Winery? Recently recognized by Glassdoor as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work”, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. As a family-owned wine and spirits company with over 90 brands, the heart of our success story is our people. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you a passionate team player who is looking to grow your career? If so, apply today! Cheers! Your Talent & Gallo — A Perfect Pairing. Coutside Winery is hiring for General Winery Workers to engage in support tasks related to the winemaking process. Participates in the care, maintenance, and sanitation of all facility equipment and adheres to all safety procedures, support quality and GMP standards. What You Will Do:
Supports the Central Coast operation of winery equipment in bottling and the cellar (bottling machines, pumps, presses, etc.).
Performs basic sanitation tasks.
Performs tank washing, line and equipment sanitation, including confined space entry.
Ensures all additions to juice or wine are made accurately, per the work orders.
Completes red and white juice racking or product movement activities
Conducts red fermentation processes per the SOP’s and the daily fermentation log.
Participates in performing barrel fills, barrel topping, barrel SO2 addition, barrel ingredient additions and barrel out and back duties.
Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. What You Will Need:
High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate or one year of work experience.
Required to be 18 years of age or older.
Required to be physically capable of executing any job tasks within the bottling room or cellar.
Required to work a rotating shift/schedule throughout the year (day, swing, graveyard, 5x8, 4x10); required to work weekends and overtime when necessary.
Required to work at heights and in fairly small areas.
Required to comply with company GMP Policies.
Required to wear a respirator, when necessary. What Will Set You Apart:
High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 1 year of wine production experience.
Experience showing versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
Experience in using a computer.
Experience function in a team environment.
Experience understanding and following written and verbal instructions.
Skilled in written and oral communication. Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future. Requisition ID: 49561 #LI-AW1 OPS001 To view a full job description, please click here. Equal Opportunity Employer
Manager, Cellar Master
Position Summary Are you looking for an exciting leadership opportunity? Are you passionate about the Wine & Spirits industry? Do you have an interest in Winemaking? The Cellar Master at Robert Mondavi Winery is responsible for day to day management of all cellar operations to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency and the high quality of all wines produced. As the Cellar Master Manager you will also be expected to conduct cellar activities if necessary, do to being short staffed, or if the production schedule is at risk.
Responsible for the day to day management of all Stainless, Barrel Cellar, and Crush.
Supervises the implementation of standardized procedures for all Cellar operations including but not limited to, barrel management, stainless cellar, winery sanitation, 5S system, and the Skills Matrix.
Recommends and implements ongoing process improvements that use state-of-the-art technology and best practices in winemaking to maximize productivity and efficiency and enhance the winery’s position in the industry.
Assures Cellar operations meet production volume goals. In collaboration with Winemaking, develops short and long-term work plans to ensure efficient utilization of full time and temporary staff.
Makes recommendations and collaborates with the winemaking team in planning and scheduling of all Cellar activities for optimum efficiency and quality.
Supervises the Cellar staff, via Cellar Supervisors, helping with determining priorities for daily, weekly and monthly work.
Manages the implementation of Career Development Program to enhance employee morale, job satisfaction and the work environment.
Responsible for creating the Cellar staff’s personal objectives and performance management program.
Ensures that Cellar operations meet winery sanitation standards and equipment is fully functional.
Keeps winemaking staff informed of potential production concerns regarding available resources, equipment repairs and bottlenecks.
Works with the Corporate Safety Manager to ensure all mandatory safety programs are up-to-date and ongoing.
Responsible for complying with the Company’s hazardous material and safety procedures.
Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Assures Cellar operations meet financial, wine quality, and efficiency goals. Assists in the development of the annual Production operating and capital expense budgets as it relates to Cellar operations.
Develops staffing budgets for regular cellar and crush activities to ensure production schedule can be achieved.
Tracks and monitors employee headcount and makes recommendations for changes in required labor needs.
Ensures that adequate supplies, materials and equipment are on hand to support department functions and for adherence to supply/budget targets.
Approves purchases within delegated monetary authority level and approved operating budget.
Adheres to all Constellation financial policies including but not limited to; Capital Purchasing and P-Card policies.
Manages all day-to-day Cellar activities via Cellar Supervisors.
Manages the Cellar Staff and assists in coordinating winemaking priorities.
Trains and develops Cellar staff in winery operations, including production planning and continual process improvement.
Serves as a resource and mentor to Cellar Supervisors in leadership and management.
Manages change in the Stainless, Barrel and Crush Operations, when implementing new initiatives and continuous improvement measures.
Promotes teamwork among the winemaking staff and operations employees.
Actively participates in the safety program. Ensures safety training schedule is adhered to for Cellar Departments. Participates on the Safety Committee. Ensures employee accountability for adherence to safety policies.
Demonstrates leadership and professionalism and serves as a role model.
Plays an instrumental role in the development of a company culture that is conducive to maximizing productivity and efficiency, promoting open communication, teamwork and a spirit of cooperation and effective management and employee relations.
Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
Minimum Qualifications + 5 years wine production experience with an emphasis in cellar operations required + 5 years of Supervisory and/or Management experience cellar (foreman experience acceptable)
Well-rounded knowledge of major aspects of winemaking operations, personnel supervision, scheduling workflow, equipment and facility maintenance, capacity planning, procedural practice, training, and development
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) communication skills preferred
Excellent (English) verbal and written communication skills required
Demonstrated ability to coordinate and document workflow
Ability to allocate personnel and equipment resources to ensure that production tasks are performed in a timely, most efficient, and safe manner
Knowledge of safety regulations
Excellent supervisory, teamwork and organizational skill required
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Management Physical Requirements/Work Environment Work Environment: - Works outdoors/indoors - Works in warm/cold climates - Works in high places - Works on wet surfaces - Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals - Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic - Must be able to move up to 55 lbs - Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
Location Oakville, California
Job Type Full time
Job Area Operations and Production
Equal Opportunity Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a Fortune 500® company, is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Constellation is the No. 3 beer company in the U.S. with high-end, iconic imported brands such as Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Modelo Negra and Pacifico. The company’s beer portfolio also includes Ballast Point, one of the most awarded craft brewers in the U.S. In addition, Constellation is the world’s leader in premium wine, selling great brands that people love, including Robert Mondavi, Clos du Bois, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, Mark West, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino and The Prisoner. The company’s premium spirits brands include SVEDKA Vodka, Casa Noble Tequila, and High West Whiskey. Based in Victor, N.Y., the company believes that industry leadership involves a commitment to brand building, our trade partners, the environment, our investors and to consumers around the world who choose our products when celebrating big moments or enjoying quiet ones. Founded in 1945, Constellation has grown to become a significant player in the beverage alcohol industry with more than 100 brands in its portfolio, about 40 facilities and approximately 8,000 talented employees. We express our company vision: to elevate life with every glass raised. To learn more, visit www.cbrands.com.
Job Title: Cellar Pub Staff
Student employees needed to staff The Cellar Pub. Must be flexible, able to follow direction, and provide professional service at all times. We will train for each position.
Many different positions and shifts are currently available. Special Skills Needed: No special skills are needed.
On the job training is provided. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Step 1:
Please print and complete the HWS Dining Services Student Employment Application and bring to the Cellar Pub. Step 2: Students must be authorized to work any job on campus by completing the Form I-9 and tax withholding forms.
Please contact Human Resources at ext. 3312 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your forms are complete. Hobart and William Smith Colleges are committed to attracting and supporting faculty and staff that fully represent the racial, ethnic, and cultural diversity of the nation and actively seek applications from under-represented groups. The Colleges do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or any other protected status.
Cellar Crew Member
POSITION SUMMARY As the Production Worker, the employee reports directly to the Production Manager. Duties will include all aspects of the cellar.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential Functions Statement(s) Working closely with the winemaking team.
Cleaning and sanitizing winemaking equipment and cellar. Weighing and sorting grapes before crush. Assisting with crushing and pressing.
Performing regular daily pumpovers during fermentation. Assisting with bottling and packaging. Barrel filling and cellar organization.
Proper use and handling of winery chemicals and additives. Ability to understand and follow all Safety procedures. Assist with special events and Harvest duties as needed.
Regularly attend in-service training meetings. Vineyard work as required. Perform other duties as required.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s) Comprehensive familiarity of standard cellar equipment and operations. Flexible scheduling required, may include weekends and overtime. Valid Driver s License.
Ability to operate a tractor and forklift. Ability to carry our detailed or oral instructions. Perform frequent manual labor tasks, including lifting, bending, climbing, and other physical activities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described her are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as well as bend and climb.
The employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work may be performed either inside or outside.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Come in prepared to work - understand the day's objective by communicating with team members in advance
- Follow all SOP's and safety protocols
- Clean, maintain and sanitize cellar hoses, equipment and tanks, ranging from 3 bbls to 150 bbls in size
- Work with QA Manager to ensure high product standards
- Coordinate with Brewhouse, Lab, Lead Cellar on scheduling of daily activities
- Work with Lab and Brewhouse to harvest and pitch yeast & maintain yeast brinks
- Transfer beer from fermentation vessels to bright tanks
- Must be able to handle chemicals with an emphasis on cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- Dry hop and add other ingredients beers using scissor lift or ladder
- Participate in troubleshooting of brewery operations, including changing production schedules where long hours and overtime may be necessary
- Coordinate with Packaging Dept. to ensure beer is ready for packaging on time at the correct temperature, pressure and carbonation
- Familiarity with packaging duties, including canning, bottling, kegging, warehouse constraints, etc.
- Familiarity with Brewhouse and wort producing timetables and activities as they relate to cellar operations
- Timely and complete filing of paperwork
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace throughout the day and at end of shift
- Being an everyday ambassador for Pipeworks Brewing and all of our team members
At a minimum, the Cellar must have the following:
- Must be 21+
- 1 year of professional brewery experience, cellar experience preferred
- Adequate math and reading comprehension skills to properly calculate dilution of chemicals, follow instructions and record beer movement
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Willingness to work until the job is done correctly
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm, flexible, and work through setbacks and emergencies
- Ability to (or able to learn) how to operate a scissor lift up to 25ft above grade, forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to work on your feet, stoop, crawl, twist, turn, lift, kneel, climb ladders and stairs
- Ability to regularly lift/carry heavy supplies
- Ability to work in a brewery environment which may be loud, slick, humid, hot, and fast-paced
- Ability to comply with safe chemical handling procedures, including personal protection equipment such as gloves, boots, and safety glasses
STONE TOWER WINERY in Leesburg, Va is seeking a Cellar Assistant
Nestled upon 300 acres in Loudoun County, Stone Tower Winery is a fast growing, family owned and operated winery dedicated to making premium estate-driven wines. Our goal is to create world class wines that will “wow” the upscale clients we serve. If you are flexible, driven and want to work with a small team of top of class performers, this could be the right job for you. Come join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Harvest Cellar Operations:
- Receiving and processing fruit
- Pumpovers of juice and wine
- Additions as directed
- Daily fermentation monitoring of brix and temps
Ongoing Cellar Operations:
- Topping and gassing barrels and tanks
- Sanitation of all working areas inclusive of lab, tank room and barrel chai
- Sanitation of barrels and tanks
- Basic wet chemistry lab analysis
- Data input for all wine movements in to the winemaker’s database
- Quarterly reporting of bulk and finished wines on 702 for TTB
- Liaison with all suppliers of glass, foils, corks, to insure timely delivery of supplies and accurate quantities
- Spreadsheet formatting of annual botting schedules
- Collaborate with viticultural consultant and vineyard management team to create vineyard database for each block of grapevines covering varietals, pruning, spray schedules and yield
- Track dry goods inventories for winery and vineyard
- 1-2 years harvest and wine production experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Verbal and written English language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
Salary commensurate with experience.
Winery Cellar Technician And Machine Operator All Shifts
Cellar Tech-Understand and comply with all ISO9001, HACCP and GMP requirements and processes Sample collection for bulk wine inventory Bulk wine O2-s and tank temperatures, calibration of equipment, and completion of paperwork Collect and prepare samples for shipping Sample collection for Winemakers Water collection and analysis Dump carts, recycle glass and cardboard. Inventory Cellar bottles, caps, shippers and enzymes Knowledge of Cellar, QC and Production operations as they pertain to the Cellar Lab Cellar Lab maintenance and cleaning schedule Fermenter and pomace collection when necessary Other duties as assigned by the Cellar Lab Supervisor or Lab Manager Machine Operator- Understand and comply with all ISO 9001, HACCP and GMP requirements and processes Responsible for checking and signing out the proper labels from the label room or cage Must turn into lead or supervisor signed check out and return label sheets Must ensure proper materials are being used Ensure the laser is working and coding correctly Must assist in label machine changeover Must ensure there are two Quality Control (QC) people are at their station and ready before starting machine Must ensure the labels being run are at the proper heights, straightness and the margin spacing is in specification per QA specification sheet Must perform a bottle check every 15 minutes to ensure proper label application Responsible for making minor adjustments to machine to ensure proper label application Responsible to maintain a clean label machine and surrounding areas Assist with washing bottles as needed Contact and work with maintenance or machine tech if a problem arises Collect and bundle up all unused material at the end of a run and give to line Lead or Supervisor Attend all pre-shift meetings Monitor operation of case packer and case sealers and un-jam as needed Record label information on label log sheet including cola number appellation Monitor line flow of product from clean room to case packer, while watching overhead full case conveyors for backups Communicate with shift Leads, Supervisors, Cellar, QA, Maintenance, Line workers and other Co-workers Assist in the training of new machine operators in operations and safety of all equipment responsibilities Able to work any shift as needed by management Perform any other duties as assigned by Lead, Supervisor or Manager
Highlights Kelly Temporary Employee Perks: Â· Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees Â· Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable* Â· Service bonus plan Â· Holiday pay plan Â· Weekly electronic pay options Â· Free online training campus available Â· Exclusive online employee community Â· Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost Â· Corporate discounts Â· Transportation spending accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!