Drum Tester Job Description Sample
Join a team of people who share a common passion – a love of pets! Hartz is a manufacturer of quality pet care products, helping pets and families bond for over 90 years. We work hard to bring innovative products to market, make a difference in our communities, and support our teams both inside and outside of work.
We are looking for a Drum Operator for our Aquatics department, located at our Pleasant Plain, OH manufacturing facility. This position will operate a low pressure steam roller drum to produce fish flake.
What you will do:
Operate a steam powered roller drum
Operate a pulverizer to grind raw materials to the required bulk density
Selects the correct raw materials for production
Manages settings and conducts tests to ensure a successful operation in the production process
Monitors production activities, records them for accuracy, and reports the information to the supervisor
Set-up and change-over of machinery to produce product to required specification
Perform re-inspection and re-work as required
Keep machines and change parts in good condition.
Organize packaging material, change parts, and tools
Perform appropriate after-shift cleaning in preparation for the next production shift
Prepare paperwork and check production sheets promptly and accurately
Arrange machinery at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order
Test the machine before productions begins to ensure that machinery is in safe, working condition
Clean up machine parts after every work procedure
Insert all production materials in the various parts of the machinery to enhance production output
Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults
Strictly adhere to job specifications and ensure quality work
Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production
Report to supervisor regularly, keeping them updated on productions activities and progress
What you will bring:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1 year machine operation experience; steam-powered machinery experience is preferred
The ability to lift and carry bags/boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to manually maneuver containers up to 117 lbs.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits
Quality Products for pets since 1926
Hartz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities & protected veterans
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Tester into join our highly qualified and experienced delivery teams
- - Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in hands-on manual testing of Android/iOS products.
- Experience with authoring test plans and test cases.
- Good understanding of test methodologies, QA process and software release cycle.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Yashica Khurana | eTouch Systems Corp
Tel : 972-322-8956
Email : email@example.com
Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
An experienced Quality Assurance Software Test Engineer to guide the team in terms of test automation. It is your responsibility to support an Agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high-quality automated testing solutions that ensure our product meets customer expectations.
This is a hands-on, technical position, and as the QA Tester you must demonstrate a high level of technical aptitude and excellent problem-solving skills. A deep understanding of automated testing concepts and professional experience creating automated test scripts is required.
If you are an eager Tester with the ability to learn new skills and technology – we want to talk to you!
- 3+ years of web application or mobile application test experience – mobile experience is a plus
- Not looking for a coder, but definitely want a QA Tester with good understanding of coding
- Strong automation experience with Selenium – Cucumber, Jasmine, Mocha, Junit will work
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Build Systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Knowledge and experience in documenting test plans and test cases
- Work closely with scrum team members to evangelize the value of producing a high-quality product throughout the entire SDLC
- Identify gaps and weaknesses in user stories, technical requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create test plans, test cases and automation based on user stories and true business intent
- Develop modular and robust automated test scripts and infrastructure to ensure maintainability, extensibility and scalability
- Conduct test case and test script reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture functionality
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written forms
- Continuously make improvements to agile processes, testing practices and QA methods
Software System Tester (Nmmes)
Job Code: 7996984
Position Description: Imagine One is currently seeking a Software System Tester to provide support to the US Navy toprovide analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software/hardware applications. Support will be required in the following areas: Production Operations, Installation and Database Administration, Training and Help desk Operations. Work is associated with the development, fielding and support of a large family of shore based maintenance applications. Work will be performed in Norfolk, VA.
- Must have experience working as a test engineer.
- Senior level applicants must have ten (10) or more years of experience in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life cycle Management Systems.
- Mid-level applicants must have four (4) to eight (8) years of experience in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life cycle Management Systems.
- Junior level applicants must have at least one (1) year and no more than four (4) of experience in a managerial role in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life cycle Management Systems.
- Provide testing expertise for support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
- Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable client, agency or industry standards time lines and budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
- Reviews user application system requirements documentation; designs, defines and documents unit and application test plans; transforms test plans into test scripts and executes those scripts.
- Participate in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development under the direction of a Lead Test Engineer.
- Responsible for ensuring proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
- Senior level applicants are desired to have a Master’s Degree. A Bachelor’s Degree can be substituted.
- Mid and junior level applicants are desired to have a Bachelor’s Degree. An Associate’s Degree or High School diploma may be substituted for additional years of experience.
Please note if you have any experience with the following:
- DoD/DoN acquisition, budgeting, and investment management policies, guides, and regulations.
- Defense Business Systems.
- Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture Framework (DODAF).
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), with emphasis on the guidance issued by the DoD Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO).
- Operational Activities: Enterprise services, Supply Support, Materials Management, Maintenance Planning, Nuclear Propulsion, Maintenance Execution, Workforce Management, Financial Management, Facilities and Equipment, Product Life cycle Management and information technology products.
- Software languages, applications, operating systems, frameworks, integrated data environments and other expertise.
- Software/Systems Engineering using Agile methodologies, with the ability to tailor to a specific systems engineering process and software development tools
- Use of PMO-IT SDLC tools. (Serena Business Manager, Serena Dimensions, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, and HP Application Life cycle Management (ALM) and Unified Functional Testing (UFT)) Database Programming – schema design, architecture, performance tuning, SQL scripting, database consolidation, database migration, system backups and database admin.
- Application Test and Evaluation, particularly unit testing and integration testing.
- Asset Management: government documents, hardware, software (to include license agreements)
- Modification/maintenance/installation/integration of an interfaced enterprise solution of GOTS software products
- Information Assurance – DoD/DoN IA requirements and industry best practices.
- IT Infrastructure Support – hosted environment operations.
- System Administration – sys admin, help desk support, trouble ticket resolution.
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
QA Tester – Mix Of Manual & Automation On A Great Team
About eTouch A Virtusa Company:
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12+ months
- Product testing to be performed on Web + mobile;
- Minimum of three years of work experience;
- Solid knowledge of accessibility testing methodologies
- Proficient using screen readers like JAWS/NVDA
- Responsible team player with good communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and with little supervision
- Proficiency using screen magnifiers like Zoomtext and switch devices
- Familiarity with Braille
- Google experience is a strong plus
Thanks & Best Regards,
O: +1 510-399-7819 | C: +1 678-778-1959 |
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com |
This role is a hands-on role that involves evaluating and enforcing application security in all phases of the software development life cycle. The application security engineer will:
- Serve as a liaison between development teams and stakeholders to understand and formulate complex security requirements
- Maintain and enforces application security best practices. Supports opportunities for process improvement and implementation efforts.
- Good understanding of OWASP Top 10, SANS 25
- Perform third-party libraries security assessment and dependency analysis
- Apply knowledge of web application vulnerabilities to review application source code to find its security vulnerabilities (CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection, Privilege Escalation, etc.) and recommend remediation
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Be proficient in static and dynamic vulnerability analysis and penetration testing techniques
- Be able to work in a team environment and have very good communication skills
- Penetration Testing
- Application Security Assessment
- Application Design & Architecture
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
Senior Security Consultant - Penetration Tester
Penetration Tester will assist in delivering security consulting engagements of various types, e.g. penetration tests, security architecture and configuration reviews, etc.
A Penetration Tester is expected to keep up to date with the latest IT Security developments, news and attack techniques and to ensure the wider team receive and understand this knowledge.
Penetration Testers will receive special focus from Principal Security Consultants in order to assist their progress, but emphasis is also placed on self-study and a desire to learn.
There will be a requirement to lead small to medium projects and to help mentor Junior Penetration Testers and Security Consultants.
A Penetration Tester must work towards attaining upper level industry certification such as the Offensive Security Certified Professional, Offensive Security Certified Expert, CREST CCT, CREST CSAM and CREST CSAS, for which support will be provided.
Demonstrably strong skills and experience in several of the following domains:
- Web application penetration testing
- Infrastructure penetration testing
- Mobile penetration testing (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Server and workstation secure build configuration review
- Firewall ruleset and configuration review
- Social Engineering, Open Source Intelligence Gathering, Phishing
- Demonstrably strong social and presentation skills.
- Demonstrably strong written and speaking English skills.
- Demonstrably strong commercial awareness.
- OSCP/OSCE, CREST CCT or equivalent level of IT security related certification.
- An ability to lead, teach, present and inspire the wider team.
- At least 24 months of relevant IT security industry experience in the past 3 years.
- Deliver penetration testing and other related security audit activities.
- To perform kick off calls, wash up calls, email responses and debrief for each assigned engagement.
- To help develop client relationships and to provide professional consultative-style engagements.
- Write full and thorough reports for each engagement that show quick and constant improvement, based on comments from QA and peers.
- Through self-study and mentorship the individual must demonstrate an ability to rapidly verse themselves in a wide variety of IT security skills.
- Willingness to mentor Junior Security Consultants and Security Consultants where appropriate and/or requested.
- To lead variety of sized projects as deemed appropriate.
- Where appropriate and/or requested, to provide labs for the company CTF, deliver effective and useful clinic (training/research) days and to take part in any other activity which promotes the team’s cohesion and ability to progress.
- When requested, to provide technical analysis of current information security events, especially for the purpose of media coverage.
- When requested, to prepare and run the weekly penetration testing team weekly meetings in an effective manner and using the provided standard template and report any concerns raised to management.
- To assist in Security Testing related activities, providing technical assessment of scope, principal security concerns and testing methodology to Account Manager, including face-to-face meetings when requested.
- When requested, to formally review reports submitted to Quality Assurance to the standard expected.
- To provide insight into methods of team improvement, process improvement and improvement of any other aspect of day-to-day team delivery.
- To demonstrate strong inter-personal skills and to be responsible for one or more strategic areas as requested.
- To assist Management in performing other tasks as requested and required for effective business function.
- This project supports a heavily customized healthcare application, which drives numerous other applications. This opening is a 50/50 split of manual testing with QTP automation and heavy SQL database query requirements. This application team works in a modify scrum process and thus, this individual must be a strong communicator with critical thinking capability (not just a requirements test case type tester).
- The ideal candidate for this role will have strong SQL, automation mind-set and agile approach.
- Five to ten (5-10) years of relevant system testing experience
- Experience developing test plans, test scenarios and test cases from
- Experience in configuring test beds, creating test data, and executing data-driven tests
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to determine successful database results
- Experience with QTP
- Experience developing systems integration, simulated parallel, and user acceptance test plans and cases
- Experiences with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) test approaches and test execution
- Experience with Cross-Browser/Platform/Device testing methods
- Experience developing metrics-based test status and deriving expected completion dates
- Experience in communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding and active participation in agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with Jira
- Experience using C#
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
|Penetration Tester- DC|
CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation- US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
|Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products. Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research. May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies. For engineers providing security information assurance, use Info Assurance Engineer (E254, L254). For information security professionals providing security risk and analysis, use Info Systems Security Risk and Analysis (E937, L937).|
|Job Description :|
|The candidate will be a member of the Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. The candidate will perform Operations and Maintenance Support by applying Subject Matter Expertise in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, including abilities to identify potential repercussions, troubleshoot issues, determine required corrective actions, implement system modifications provide recommendations and solicit feedback from the customer and workforce to achieve all project objectives.|
|Please identify "basic qualifications" and "desired" skills for this position. The skills listed below will be displayed to all job seekers on the web. They will help you make and justify a selection decision. Recruiters will also use these skills to prepare search criteria when sourcing resumes. Basic qualifications are those that the candidate must absolutely possess in order to be selected for the position, and Desired Skills are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others.|
|Basic Qualifications :|
|• Develops general test and evaluation plans to compare current and proposed technologies; assesses test results to determine whether they match requirements specifications.|
• Prepares documents by tailoring technical information and creates benchmark or security authorization reports; outlines key findings related to speed, risks, results and reliability, and recommends acceptance or rejection of technology for applied use.
• Performs Security Control Assessments on systems to validate the results of risk assessments and ensure controls in the security plan are present and operating correctly on the system; provides thorough report of the risks to the system and its data.
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security +, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or Certified Ethical Hacker, GSEC, GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT).
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation- US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
|Desired skills :|
|• Executes tests by following the steps and procedures listed in a test plan and documents results in a standardized format that is appropriate for future analyses.|
• Assists in the coordination of technical tests, network scans, and/or vulnerability scans that support the evaluation of information safeguard effectiveness.
• Identifies the various types of tests including conformance testing, developmental testing, joint interoperability testing, operational testing, and validation testing.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
|Typical Minimums :|
|Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.|
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!