Drum Tester Job Description Sample
Hides Drum Operator 5
SUMMARY: Position is responsible for following an approved formula that removes the hair from the hides using a blue chrome process.
Operator will stock the necessary chemicals at the work area with use of a pallet jack and or a 2 wheeleddolly; perform necessary internal preventative maintenance of the drum and provide feedback to other operators and management. Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
REQUIREMENTS: Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred Experience: Tannery experience helpful; knowledge of chemicals in a lab setting helpful, not required - will train
Basic computer skills helpful when documenting results of the process
Must be able to communicate effectively; will be required to give verbal and written feedback to management and co-workers.
Lift, push, pull or carry 50 pounds; frequent climbing up and down stairs; Special
Operate pallet jack and 2 wheeled dolly; time management skills; highly motivated. Supervisory: NA Travel: NA
Fort Drum MTC Site Manager
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is in need of experienced military professionals interested in a challenging work environment supporting the US Army Mission.
The Mission Training Complex (MTC) Site Manager is responsible for the performance of contractor work at the supported installation and has appropriate decision-making authority to effectively respond to task order requirements. Supervises scheduling, resource procurement, and quality assurance of all training events, simulations, and exercises supported by the MTC. The Site Manager will work collaboratively and in concert with the Task Order Manager (TOM) and MTC Government Director to ensure all tasks and requirements are met. The Site Manager is directly accountable to the TOM and will support and advance TOM initiatives. The Site Manager shall be available during normal operating hours within 45 minutes of notification to meet in person, or by phone, with the MTC Government Director or Contracting Officer Representative (COR). The duties of the Site Manager are not envisioned as full-time, therefore anticipate the Site Manager will be dual-hatted as the senior mission command trainer.
Experience with military training, to include training management and support.
Experience with operations and training requirements at division level or higher.
Minimum 10 years supervisory experience.
Served as Battalion / Brigade Commander or S3.
Successful completion of Command and General Staff College (CGSC) or Intermediate Level Education (ILE).
Secret security clearance.
Recent experience as a Commander at Battalion level or higher.
In-depth knowledge of virtual training simulators, constructive simulations, and Army games for training.
Top Secret security clearance.
Successful completion of Senior Service College (SSC).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Grinder, Drum Rotor
Even if you don't know our name, you've probablyseen our products in action. Moog's electro-mechanical components are quietlyat work in every corner of the globe, in a wide variety of state-of-the-art andcritical applications. From keeping our country safe by providing componentsfor military applications, to providing precious oxygen to those with breathingproblems, Moog makes products that make a difference.
Grinder, Drum Rotor
Imagine working alongside people who love tackling difficult andinteresting challenges and who respect your contribution to the team.
Imagine an enterprise where a belief in personal accountability continuesto drive groundbreaking innovation and global growth.
Imagine working for an organization dedicated to helping you live the lifeyou want—inside and outside of work.
This is the reality of Moog – and you can be part of it!
Moog Inc. has anopportunity for a Grinder, Drum Rotor on 1st shift at our
Murphy, North Carolina location.
Here's what you can expect inthis role:
Sets up equipment and performs cylindrical grinding of ODon rotors to achieve air gap with stators. Inspects work for dimension and tolerance. Lubricates grinder weekly and occasionallydumps and replenishes coolant. Checksnull voltage on specified UT's by assembling rotor into stator with brushblock, connecting to test panel, installing in cal. stand. Compensates for over limit null voltage bygrinding taper into rotor OD. Isresponsible for mechanical maintenance and repair of machine. Because of thetraining time required, the person selected for this job will have to remain inthis job for a period of one year.
Here's what we are interestedin:
High school diploma or equivalent
Good vision and the ability to distinguishcolor
Willing to work overtime
Work with exposure to grind coolants
Experience in maintaining machines and changingmachine set ups
Tool and gage knowledge
Qualified internal candidates will have first preferencefor consideration for this position.
Due to the training time required, the person selected for this job will haveto remain in the position for a period of one year before becoming eligible tobid on other jobs within the facility.
You can do this!
Moog is a performance culture that empowers people to achieve greatthings. Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culturewhere everyone trust each other to do the right thing. For you, working with uscan mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of lifeinside and outside of work.
U.S. citizen or permanent resident status is required.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/GenderIdentity/Sexual Orientation
To apply, visit www.moog.jobs
Mobile Manual Tester (Android/Ios)
Etouch A Virtusa is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be treated fairly and given equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment irrespective of their race, color, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or ethnic origin.
- 4+ years of Manual Mobile Application Testing experience
- Mobile testing using Android Studio, ADB command tool, Flash Station
- Experience in Bug tracking tools (Jira, Buganizer, etc).
- Have release cycle experience, test Tracker, etc.
- Regression, Sanity Testing
- Compatibility, Security and exploratory testing
- Knowledge of ADB Commands to debug and add the log information to bug tracking system
- Device testing experience - Android/ IOS phone and tablets
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Good communication and reporting skills is a must
- Strong verbal, written communication skills with Good organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner, Self-motivated, Excellent analytical and always a team member
O: +1 510-399-7819 | C: +1 678-778-1959 |
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com |
Senior QA Tester Manual/Automation
QA Tester Manual/Automation-Selenium & Java
We are part of healthcare organization of Cognizant and our primary focus is product based development. We have a huge client base using our products and we deliver quarterly using agile methodologies. Our QA engineers actively contribute to entire software development life cycle and are not limited to testing aspect only. We emphasize in Quality assurance analysts/engineers gaining significant knowledge in their areas and be able to design test cases effectively to find defects immediately as well as when the testing steps get automated in the future. We are very focused on test automation and have some of the advanced test automation tools that are built by the teams. We are in the process of implementing DevOps and cloud initiatives, this is a great time to join our team and be part of all these exciting initiatives!
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in software quality assurance with expertise in both manual testing and automated test development
Career experience of testing customer facing web applications in an end-to-end manner
Experience in agile testing practices including estimation, requirement analysis, and delivery life cycles
Strong knowledge of an Objected Orient language such as Java, C#, or Python
Experience in creating, executing, and debugging automated tests using Selenium or a similar framework
Familiarity with REST and SOAP service testing using tools like Postman or SoapUI
Experience with tool like Jenkins
Proficient in database management with SQL Server and/or Oracle
Comfortability with Microsoft Office products
Experience in deployments and management of Java application servers (WAS/Tomcat/TomEE) is a plus
QA - QA Tester
Sucker Punch is looking to bring on detail-oriented Quality Assurance contractors. You must have experience working with bug databases and have a passion for video games. If you have a positive attitude, the ability to be flexible in both task and schedule, and the ability to function well in a team environment, this job may be perfect for you!
- Logging and tracking bugs in a bug database
- Regressing and closing bugs
- Migrating bugs between multiple bug databases
- Taking ownership of particular areas of game
- Minimum of 1 year experience testing console games
- Experience logging bugs into database
- In-depth understanding of the development cycle of a game
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work M-F 10 am – 6:30 pm and available for overtime
- Degree or experience in game industry related field
- At least one shipped Open World AAA title
- Experience with JIRA, Visual Studio, and PS4 Devkits
- Full working knowledge of SONY TRC
- Attach your Resume (required)
- Attach your Cover Letter (required)
- Link to Portfolio or other relevant work (optional)
Product Returns Tester
We at AudioSavings are a family owned and operated E-Commerce company, started by two brothers who saw the need to offer quality pro/car audio equipment at affordable prices. We started out re-selling famous brand name gear and have since developed our own line of Pro and Car audio equipment. We have been in business for over 15 years and continue to grow. As a result we are looking for a qualified candidate who can help contribute to our growth.The candidates responsibility is to assist in receiving returns, noting the condition, evaluating and confirming the reason for the return and testing the products.
Prior Knowledge of pro and car audio is not a requirement we are looking to train the right person
-Ability to Learn and Navigate our Software as well as comprehensive knowledge of spreadsheets
-Must have good written and oral skills and be able to email and communicate with our Vendors as well as our customer service team.
-Experience with Pro Audio and Car Audio equipment is a Plus
-Must be able to lift 50 Pound items
-Must be able to unpack and package items of weight exceeding 100 Pounds
- Paid Personal Time
- Healthcare Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Company events/outings (fishing trips, bbq's hiking, etc...)
If you feel this is the right position for you please provide us with three reason why we should consider you for the position
Lead QA Tester (Manual)
- Design manual tests to confirm that the front end build is achieving the desired results and is ready for release.
- Manual front end testing on Mac's, PC's and mobile devices to ensure compatibility with websites, apps, and other digital projects.
- Oversee a team of Jr. QA testers, assigning work, reviewing results and planning out daily tasks/tests.
- Collaborate with Designers, Front-End Developers and Producers to test the design and implementation of the application experience
- Work with Backend Developers to test features and efficiencies
- Find every defect. And then more.
- Test compatibility over every browser, device and possible delivery system.
- Participate in design and code reviews when needed
- Identify and communicate best practices
- Occasionally test scalability through load and stress testing.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Front end manual website testing experience
- Working knowledge HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Design and UX sensibilities
- A natural curiosity for new technology and creative expression
- Nice to haves - testing on mobile devices, and or a good understanding knowledge of mobile OS and browsers.
- Must live in Los Angeles and work from our Studio.
- Passionate, talented, colleagues
- Beautiful studio space
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Sponsored tech talks
*This is a contract to perm position.
Device/ Hardware Tester
About eTouch A Virtusa Company:
Role: Automation Tester
Location: Louisville, KY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Must have demonstrated experience in these automation tools: Selenium, WebDriver, Jenkins, GIT
- Strong database experience in SQL server databases and proficiency in Transact SQL
- Experience with deciphering complex SQL stored procedures as required
- Experience in a clinical healthcare setting a plus
- Familiarity with AAES (Affordability Accuracy Enterprise Solutions) tools and applications
- Flexible schedule a must. Employee will be required to work some evenings, weekends or holidays
- Experience with automated testing tools, and a broad knowledge of business modeling, process engineering, change management and test case generation techniques
- Testing/working experience with Healthcare IT and familiarity with Healthcare IT terminology, business functions and processes
- QA/Software testing experience in large cross platform testing programs preferably in Database backend testing
- Experience in all aspects of Agile Central/Rally
- Experience working directly with business analysts, system analysts and developers for test requirement gathering
- Skilled utilizing test formulation tools for test management and operations, to include performance and load testing tools as well as test reporting tools.
- Sound understanding of approaches to testing
- Working knowledge of automation techniques and use of application testing tools across the testing lifecycle
- Competent user of the following tools: SAS, Microsoft Visual Studio, ESP job scheduler, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Knowledge of how to query from PMHS, Proclaim and/or Facets a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments with staggered deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong team and task management skills
- Self-directed and highly adaptive to changing priorities
- Innovative thinking
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrate accuracy and possess a keen eye for detail
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!