Drummer Job Description Sample
POST JOBS FOR FREE
We are Currently we are looking for talented Keyboard Players, Bass Players, and Drummers to join the Entertainment Family and help bring our new shows to life!
- Performs for guests as a instrumentalist as designated by the producer/manager. • Rehearses role for assigned show as directed by the production staff • Performs role consistently for guests during several performance times per day, as assigned by management • Checks fit of costumes and reports repair needs to the proper personnel. • Performs physical and vocal warm-ups prior to performances to prevent injury • Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.• Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.• Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs. • Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies. • Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Associate Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.• Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous training or experience is preferred.• Head Shot and Resume are required.• May be required to audition.• Must be at least 16 years of age or older.• Ability to demonstrate and maintain stage presence as appropriate for a specific stylized show. • Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law. • Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.• Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!