Dry Cleaner Hand Job Description Sample
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Experienced Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring EXPERIENCED Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Experience Spotter Cleaners pays up to $16.00/hour.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END OF THIS POSTING, CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT ON LINE APPLICATION.
The Spotter Cleaner performs a variety of tasks that involve sorting, pre spotting garments, loading/unloading machines. Monday thru Friday, 4:15 am to 12:45 pm. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level.
IF YOU HAVE A FELONY OR CRIMINAL RECORDED, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT APPLY.
Please click on the following link to complete an online application. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION.
We are family owned and operated, have the largest market share and are positioning ourselves to realize our full potential through a high performing, passionate team.
Dry Cleaner / Presser
Dry Cleaner /Presser
Wanted in Beloit.
Experience preferred, will train right person.
Must be dependable.
Dry Cleaner Presser
- Press clothes in order
- Look for spots/tears etc before pressing
- Clean press & work area
- Good quality pressing
- Must have at least 1 year experience in pressing dry cleaned clothes
- Must have legal work permit/documentation
$10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Dry Cleaner Machine Operator - Laundry - Irving, TX
Primary responsibilities include operation of Dry Cleaner & Spotting Board to clean aircraft seat covers. May include local pick up & delivery of aviation parts which may involve: loading & unloading of pallets, boxes and other material to and from a box truck with a lift gate or a cargo van. Secondary responsibilities include working inside our laundry/warehouse facility sorting seat covers, performing seat cover inspections and packaging and inventory. Various other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the manager.
This position will require frequent reaching, grabbing, pulling, pushing, walking & bending with constant standing. Must climb steps & carry 30lbs frequently & 60lbs occasionally. Work is performed both indoors& outdoors in all-weather climates.
*Must be at least 18 years of age.
*Able to pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
*Speak and understand English
Prefer applicants valid Driver's License for at least 1 year, with a clean driving record (w/out LOFS 21 Restriction).
Our benefits package includes:
* Competitive salary
* Free uniforms
* Paid training
* Paid time off
* Holiday pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Life insurance
* 401K (after one year of service for employees who are 21 years of age and up).
* Employees may be eligible for Verizon and AT&T discounts
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of AccuFleet to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
Dry Cleaner Counter Person
We are seeking a Dry Cleaner Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving any issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Keeping neat and organized working station
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers
- Past experience in customer services
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Prefer fluency in Spanish and English
Seamstress / Tailor For Dry Cleaner Alterations
We are seeking a Seamstress or Tailor to work with our dry cleaning store.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE.
- Wait on alterations customers and process their order
- Perform quality alterations per customer's needs
- Perform repairs as needed
- Experience as an alteration seamstress
- Good communication skills
Depends on experience. To be determined at interview.
Dry Cleaners and Washers provide services for a variety of clothing and household items Must have ability to operate and maintain dry-cleaning and/or laundry washers and dryers Must have ability to determine best cleaning process for garments with or without care labels Dry-cleaner, must have ability to spot garments using various spotting chemicals Washers must have knowledge of washing and drying temperatures appropriate for different fabric classifications Must have ability to properly maintain cleaning/drying equipment Must be able to work in high volume plant Must be able to work on your feet for duration of work shift Apply in person About us: The largest Dry Cleaners in Las Vegas for more than 40 years of service, is interviewing for Production positions. Applicants will be responsible for providing a high level of quality for our customers. ____________________________________________________________ Tintoreros y lavadores Nuestro personal de lavar en seco y lavadores proveen servicios para una variedad de ropa y artículos del hogar, que no pueden ser lavados en casa.
Funciones del trabajo Habilidad de operar y mantener lavado en seco y/o maquinas de lavar y secar Capaz de determinar el mejor proceso para prendas que no tengan etiquetas de cuidado El tintorero debe de saber manchar prendas usando varios químicos Lavadores deben tener conocimiento de las adecuadas temperaturas de lavar y secar para diferentes clasificaciones de tela Capaz de mantener equipo de lavar y secar adecuadamente Capaz de trabajar en un ambiente de trabajo ocupado y de alto volumen Capaz de trabajar de pie para un turno de trabajo completo Aplique en persona Sobre nosotros: Somos la tintorería más grande de Las Vegas, con más de 40 años de servicio. Estamos entrevistando para posiciones de producción. Candidatos serán responsables de proveer un servicio de calidad alta para nuestros clientes.
Shirt Presser For Dry Cleaner
Ambler, PA Lindenwold DRY Cleaners SHIRT Presser $10/hr Shirt Presser w/ 5 yrs exp Chong Park 215-870-6651 Source: Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News Reference Code: 0003346784-01
Industrial Dry Cleaner
We are currently looking for general laborers for a Industrial Dry Cleaners. The job consists of folding, drying , packing, and industrial machine operating washers of all the linen to the hospitals of the state of Oklahoma.
Hours: A typical work day is 10-12 hour shifts. Schedules that are open are and must be able and willing to work are 9:30am-8pm, 4:00am-2:30pm. Must be very flexible. Have reliable transportation, and able to stand anywhere between 10-12 hours every day
Medical Assistant- Community Based Hand In Hand Peds
Come work for an organization where everything matters.
This is a Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 6pm, and benefit eligible position. Primarily working in the Dublin office, on occasion will be expected to work in the Marysville office when coverage is needed. Will be cross trained throughout the office.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Medical Assistants (MA) are part of a care team dedicated to the highest quality of care for our pediatric patient population and their families in Ambulatory Services at Children’s Community Practices (CCP). The Medical Assistant is directly responsible to the Program Manager or Supervisor for the work unit, and has daily reporting responsibilities to the lead Registered Nurse/Lead Medical Assistant present in the clinic. The Medical Assistant takes directions and follows orders for delegated duties (see Appendix A) from a Licensed Physician and physically present in the clinic.
The Medical Assistant may provide direct patient care to the pediatric/adolescent/adult population served within the ambulatory setting. The MA will provide the highest quality of care. Verification of skill competency may include initial and possible annual verification for specific procedures as defined in Appendix A.
Interventions/tasks performed by the MA must adhere to approved standards of care as defined by Ohio Department of Health and Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s guidelines for Community Practices, policies, procedures and standards. In compliance with the Ohio Administrative Code (set forth at OAC 4731-23-02(B), a Medical Assistant is considered an
Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP).
1. Medical Assistants at CCP assist with the following clinical tasks:
a. Rooming of patients
b. Vital signs
c. Heights and weights
d. Screening questions, transcribing patient or families responses into the medical record such as:
2. Provides basic supportive care:
3. Collects and reports data to a Licensed Professional, including any abnormal findings and documents all findings in the medical record. The MA may not assess, interpret findings or plan care based on the findings.
4. Performs only medical procedures that are approved for an MA to perform at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix A for a complete list of approved procedures.
5. Medications: Administers only medications approved for an MA to administer at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix B for a complete list of approved medications.
a. Must follow Children’s Community Practice Medication Administration Policy and document the Medication 5 Rights.
b. Medical Assistants can act only on a medication order placed by a physician. Medical Assistants cannot act on medication orders placed by an Advanced Practiced Nurses (APN) or a written protocol order for a medication placed by a RN.
c. The following criteria must be met for an MA to act upon a written order that is outside the scope of UAP:
• Within the guidelines/policies and procedures set by Children’s Community Practices and other regulatory agencies governing practice within Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
• Approved by the specific service/program and be listed in Appendix A
• Adhering to organizational specific policy and/or procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices for the procedure, intervention and/or mediation administration
• Competency verification, initial and annual as indicated by the hospital or Program Manager. (see appendix A)
• A signed written order is in the patient’s medical record prior to initiating an order. The order must be signed by the Physician
o Medical Assistants may not take verbal or telephone orders or initiate protocol orders.
o The ordering Physician must be present in the clinic or unit and immediately available while the order is being acted upon.
6. A Medical Assistant may take direction and delegation of orders and/or tasks from a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) as long as it meets the following criteria:
a. Is within the training and scope of the Medical Assistant
b. Initial and annual competencies are verified, as needed, prior to performing the task, treatment or intervention.
c. See Appendix A for a detailed list, as well as specific clinic/program approvals.
1. Prepares medical record for patient/family visits, including pre-visit data gathering.
2. Greets patient/families and escorts to exam rooms. Updates patients/families in the waiting area regarding waiting time, delays as directed.
3. Assists with general reception filing, record keeping, and copying.
4. Obtains release of information forms and adheres to HIPAA regulations regarding protected health information.
5. Places lab data in the medical record.
6. Answers phones and directs questions appropriately.
7. Follows up on broken appointments and makes patient reminder calls as directed.
8. Orders and stocks supplies as needed.
9. Registers patient as instructed and after completion of training program. Schedules patient appointments as directed.
10. Manages time and resources to complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
1. Assists in maintaining a safe clean environment for patients and families.
2. Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
3. Checks electrical equipment for inspection stickers/expiration date.
4. Reports supply/equipment problems to supervisor.
5. Assures that Joint Commission Environment of Care standards are maintained in clinic.
6. Follows safety and emergency policies/procedures, OSHA standards/universal precautions.
1. Acts as a preceptor for orientation and training of new staff, float staff and students as directed.
2. Provides peer input for performance appraisals when appropriate.
3. Obtains Certification or Registration through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire and maintains a current certification/registration thereafter:
a. CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
b. RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
4. Identifies own learning needs, seeks assistance and attends educational programs as needed.
5. Attends or completes annual and mandatory in-services and training within designated time frames.
6. Participates in educational activities offered by the unit/area/division.
7. Participates in unit/program/area quality improvement activities.
8. Maintains, assembles and distributes patient/family education materials as directed by Nurse/APN/Physician.
1. Participates as a member of the patient care team by assisting others and participating in unit councils and staff meetings.
2. Performs job within the framework of the policies and procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices Demonstrates awareness of and support for the principle of Family Centered Care.
3. Demonstrates promptness and consistency in meeting scheduled work commitments.
4. Provides age-appropriate care (based on growth and development principles) to patients and families.
5. Practices respectful interpersonal interaction with patients/families and other members of the patient care team.
6. Communication and interaction in the presence of patients and staff is professional and follows HIPAA guidelines.
7. Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity to the special needs of patients and families.
8. Performs other duties as assigned, within scope and standards set by Nationwide Children's Hospital and with appropriate training and competency verification as needed.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
a. High School diploma or equivalent required.
b. Associates degree desirable.
c. Successful completion of a Medical Assisting training program
a. Certification or registration required through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire:
• CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
• RMA (Registered as a Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
• If not CMA or RMA at point of hire, one (1) year of previous Medical Assisting experience required and eligible to sit for the CMA/RMA within one (1) year of hire.
• Maintaining a current certification with CMA or RMA.
3. Successful passage of an NCH administered math test required prior to hire.
4. Previous Medical Assistant experience, in the pediatric setting highly desirable.
5. Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills and professional behavior in the presence of patients and staff.
6. Successful completion of Unlicensed Assistive Personnel orientation, and skills verification as provided by Children’s Community Practices and on site training.
7. Must demonstrate competence as defined in the Medical Assistant responsibilities/skills checklist in providing age appropriate care and services to pediatric patients of all ages and select adult populations.
8. CPR trained (American Heart Association Heart saver with pediatric content) course, or Health Care Provider course or Red Cross equivalent.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and follow HIPAA requirements.
10. Valid Ohio driver’s license and transportation required to travel to off-site facilities.
11. Computer familiarity and literacy with general data entry. Ability to learn and be proficient with specific computer programs, systems and Electronic Medical Record documentation.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodations, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
Must be able to independently lift up to 25 lbs.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!