Dry Curer Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative - Dry Cleaners
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative - Dry Cleaners to join our team! You will be responsible for waiting on customers and providing them services.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Tag clothing and provide customers with accurate receipts
- Handle money
- Work through a computer system
- Previous experience in customer service is a nice to have but not required
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills are a must
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Garment Spotter/Cleaner- English Or Spanish
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Trainee or EXPERIENCED Spotter Cleaner Spanish/English (Orlando)
Lavanderia en Orlando esta contratando Desmanchador Limpiador (Spotter Cleaner) con experiencia.
Will train, starting at $10.00/hr. to $17.00/hr. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level.
Se dara entramiento. Comenzando en $10.00/hr, hasta $17.00/hr. Nivel de pago dependera de la experiencia y la destreza.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END OF THIS POSTING, CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT ON LINE APPLICATION.
FAVOR SEGUIR LAS INSTRUCCIONES AL FINAL DE ESTA NOTA. HAGA CLICK EN EL LINK PARA LLENAR LA APLICACION ONLINE.
The Spotter Cleaner performs a variety of tasks that involve sorting, pre spotting garments, loading/unloading machines. We will provide training if you are willing and committed to learn. Starting pay is $10.00 / hour to $17.00 for 40 hour week, Monday thru Friday, 4:15 am to 12:45 pm. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level. Excellent opportunity to learn a skill for a promising future.
El Desmanchador Limpiador lleva a cabo una variedad de tareas que incluye clasificar, pre-desmanchar prendas, cargar/vaciar las maquinas. Ofreceremos entrenamiento si Usted esta dispuesto y se compromete a aprender. La remuneracion inicial es $10.00/hr por 40 horas semanales, de Lunes a Viernes, 4:15 am a 12:45 pm. El pago podria ser mayor dependiendo del nivel de destreza. Excelente oportunidad para adquirir una destreza para un futuro promisor.
IF YOU HAVE A FELONY OR CRIMINAL RECORDED, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT APPLY.
SI USTES TIENE RECORD CRIMINAL DE CUALQUIER TIPO, FAVOR NO APLICAR.
Please click on the following link to complete an online application. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION.
Favor haga click en el siguiente link para completar la aplicacion online. USTED DEBE LLENAR ESTA APLICACION PARA SER CONSIDERADO PARA LA POSICION. NO LLAMAR O TEXTEAR HASTA QUE HAYA LLENADO LA APLICACION,
We are family owned and operated, have the largest market share and are positioning ourselves to realize our full potential through a high performing, passionate team.
Hiring Class A CDL DRY Bulk Tanker Driver
Thompson Trucking Co., Inc. is a low country-based aggregate hauling firm. We handle heavy hauling of all types of bulk materials for industrial, construction, landscaping, and material production companies throughout the state of South Carolina.Our employment package offers major medical & dental insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday pay, and paid vacation. Our drivers are able to be home every night! If you are a safe, reliable, & experienced driver, please come by our administrative office to fill out an application and talk to our HR staff.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience with dry bulk.
- Tanker endorsements are not required but recommended.
- Must be able to pass drug test (Due to insurance)
- Clean MVR
- A solid and stable work history.
- Must be a team player with a good attitude and is observed to be safe and conscientious in the workplace.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED:APPLY IN PERSON MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9AM TO 4PM OR CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE LOCATED AT 3691 PARAMOUNT DRIVE NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29405.
Be sure to bring your valid CDL & DOT physical card, an original & current 10-year MVR, and contact information for current/previous employers and references. Please note that we meet and exceed all DOT requirements regarding drug and alcohol screening. Thompson Trucking Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity.
Our work involves private, public, government, and commercial development projects. Previous project costs range from a few thousand dollars to in excess of 60 million dollars. We are a South Carolina Unlimited, Highway, General Contractor.
Company Drivers Dry Van
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR DRY VAN COMPANY DRIVERS
CALL 844-462-8226 OR Apply Now
Mileage Based Pay – Up To .47 CPM
Monthly Bonuses – Driver Referral Bonuses
Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
Detention, Layover and Stop Pay
Flexible Home Time Options
Late Model Equipment
Assigned Driver Manager
Pleasant Work Environment
Logicorp is seeking Company Drivers for our Dry Van fleet who enjoy high earnings, weekly home time, great benefits and a pleasant work environment.
Valid Class A CDL
25 Years of Age or Older
2 Years OTR Experience
At Logicorp, we have a reputation for treating our customers well. But we are only able to treat our customers well because we treat our employees well first.
Owner Operators, Dry Van, Steady Freight (Southeast)
West Motor Freight is looking for motivated, professional Owner Operators to join our team. We have consistent, steady freight out of LaFayette, GA, Decatur, AL, Lugoff, SC & Jacksonville, FL. We offer competitive compensation and weekend home time. Contact us today to see what separates us from other companies!West Motor Freight is looking for motivated, professional Owner Operators to join our team! We have consistent, steady freight out of Louisville, KY, LaFayette, GA, Decatur, AL & Jacksonville, FL. We offer competitive compensation and weekend home time. Contact us today to see what separates us from other companies! You can also follow us on Facebook learn more by visiting
Why Drive for West Motor Freight:
Headhaul Freight out 4 locations w/ Opportunities for Further Growth
Weekly, Accurate Settlements
Fuel Discount Program
Recruiting Bonus Program
Must Own a Truck 2002 or Newer
23 Years of Age
18 Months Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience within the last 5 years
Clean Driving Record
Class A Drivers - Dry Bulk/Liquid Tanker
WE RE A STRONG DRIVING FOUNDATION. YOU RE THE CORNERSTONE.
Chicago, IL Immediate Openings for Tanker and Dry Bulk Drivers Talk to a recruiter now! Industry Leading Pay Our pay scale rewards past experience and provides clear, attainable incentive bonuses. Here's what you can expect at Oakley:
Per diem allowance Loading/unloading, layover, and breakdown pay Premium pay for HAZMAT loads Excellent driver referral bonuses Paid Weekly through Direct Deposit or on Comdata Card Paid orientation Sound Benefits Whether it s health coverage today or retirement tomorrow, Oakley provides a full range of benefits to keep you and your family sound. Premium health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family 401K with Company Contributions Rider Program Comdata fuel card with cash advances Safest and Most Advanced Equipment We maintain advanced equipment and end to end driver support. Requirements At least 22 years old 2 years verifiable Tractor-Trailer experience within the past 10 years.
Must have the ability to obtain Tanker & Hazmat endorsements, but no previous tanker experience is required. Safe Driving Record Sign-On Bonus for Tank Experienced Drivers *Required minimum 2 year tractor-trailer experience as well as other required qualifications Experience/Total Amount 2 Years - $2,000 3-5 Years - $3,000 5+ Years - $5,000 About Oakley Transport Oakley Transport is a family-owned and operated Liquid and Dry food grade carrier. We run throughout the continental 48 states as well as Canada and Mexico.
With multiple regional locations and our Home Office in Lake Wales, FL, you're never too far from professional staff to support you. Our focus on family extends to our drivers and we'd like for that family to continue to grow. Come work at Oakley Transport and find out what it's like to be part of something truly strong and growing.
Our success rests on safe and sound drivers. So we dig deep and build them up with strong earnings, benefits, and support.
Cdl-A OTR Truck Driver - Dry Van
Class A CDL Dry Van Truck Driver
Class A CDL Dry Van Truck Driver
How will your W-2 look this year?
Action Resources is proud to discuss W-2's! Company Drivers have opportunities to earn between $60K and $85K and the benefits and incentives are fantastic! Call today to see what your W-2 could look like with Action Resources.
Ask your recruiter about our Limited Time $6,000 Sign-on Bonus.
Company Drivers make a great living with Action Resources. Call an Action Resources Recruiter to find out how much you can earn with our freight. Percentage based drivers earn 23% to 28% for or mileage pay is $.46 cpm loaded or empty.More ways to earn… You can get a $2,000 bonus for EVERY Driver Referral!
Truck Driver Incentives:
Great Home Time: Most Drivers Out 7 to 10 days
Reimbursed for TWIC, HAZ-Mat Endorsement costs
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance, plus Dental, Vision, Life
Disability, 401(k) - 100% match up to 3% of income, 50% 4-5 percent
Late model, well maintained equipment
Friendly, Appreciative Customers
Loyal Operations Team
Tanker Training Available for experienced drivers
12-months CDL-A Experience
23 Years Old
Stable Work History
Class A CDL with Hazardous Materials and Tank Endorsements
TWIC Card - Applied for OK at Some Locations
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF CDL DRIVING OPTIONS!
Tanker, VAC Tank, Roll-off, End Dump, Dry Van and more.Van freight is mileage pay and mostly hazardous products and waste.
As one of the premier specialty chemical carriers in the U.S., Action Resources empowers CDL-A truck drivers to join the elite team of professionals dedicated to more than just hauling freight. Accept the challenge & reward yourself with the pay you deserve. Join Action Resources today!
Dry Van Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL & REGIONAL COMPANY DRIVERSCALL 844-334-1772 OR APPLY NOW
Starting Pay $.46 - $.56 cents per mile
Lay Over Pay
Newer Assigned Equipment
Lafayette and Indianapolis Home Daily; All Others Home Every Other Day or Every Weekend
Whether it's weekly, weekends, or two weeks plus, if you live in our operating geography, it's likely we have a plan that works for you
Valid Class A CDL
23 Years of Age or Older
6 Months Driving Experience
Here at McLeod, we're a family-owned company.
Dry Production Manager
|BACK-UP OR SUBSTITUTE|
|Dry Packaging Supervisor/Quality Assurance Manager|
- Assure that all company goals are clearly communicated and understood
- Quality/Food Safety (FDA, BRC, organic, etc.)
- Operational cost
- Maintain the lowest manufacturing costs consistent with current food quality and safety standards
- Team member in developing both operational and capital budgets
- Assure all Dry Production Departments are run efficiently in order to maximize productivity, safety, and quality at the lowest cost possible.
- Involved in new product development from formula, packaging, and engineering of new products and equipment.
- Monitoring and continued improvement of Food Safety Programs.
- Direct supervision over milling and extrusion operation
- Work with production planning, Moist Production Manager, Raw Ingredient Coordinator and Packing Supervisor to insure orders are being met.
- Hold monthly safety and quality meetings with Mill and Extrusion Personnel.
- Ensure all employees receive documented training on required safety topics and additional training as necessary
- Follow and enforce all safety instructions and policies
- Report any injuries or near miss accidents to Safety Director
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions to Safety Director
- Wear required PPE, including hard hat and hearing protection, and ensure all employees do the same
- Provide monthly meetings on safety
- Ensure work areas are clean and free of debris
- Provide monthly Food Safety and Quality Meetings
- Attend food safety trainings
- Follow and enforce all GMPs and food safety instructions
- Report food safety non-conformances to the Quality Department
- Monitor daily startup and shut down procedures
- Monitor daily sanitation cleanup procedures and documents to be signed daily
- Monitor all micro charts, air plates and EB testing results
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Production knowledge
- Business knowledge
- Leadership skills in identifying and improving all area concerns including quality, sanitation, efficiency and personnel
- Possess a positive attitude for goal setting, personnel motivation, and creating harmony in work area
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Good organizational skills
- General mathematical knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Lifting up to 100 lbs
- Climbing up to 80 ft
- Continuous walking, pushing, pulling, standing and reaching above shoulder level
- Occasionally bending, stooping, crouching, carrying and lifting
Regional Dry Van CDL Drivers Needed
CDL CLASS A Intermodal and Dry Van Regional Drivers
America 1 LLC is looking for REGIONAL Class A CDL Truck Drivers in your area.
We are the nation's largest Intermodal and Dry Van Transportation Company; Our pay is 70% and100% FSC which favors hard workers in this competitive market. Intermodal Home Every Night! Dry Van Home Every Weekend!!
-Home Every Night!
-Home every weekend
-Off on holidays
-Pay Checks directly deposited is available
-Every clean D.O.T. inspection driver receives $100.00
-6 Safety Modules- $100 per Module completion
Responsibilities of the CDL Truck driver
1. Perform pre and post inspections
2. Courteously interact with customers and dispatchers
3. Complete required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports, and other forms
4. Follow all safety policies and procedures
5. Ensure commercial driver's license/medical card is valid and current
6. Report all accidents and injuries immediately
7. Performs other job-related duties assigned
8. Act and drive in a professional manner at all times
CDL Truck driver
· 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience
· Clean MVR & PSP
· 25 years minimum age
· Haz Mat or Tank endorsements are a plus but not necessary
· Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical and pre-placement drug screen
Use the link below to fill out our online application!
www.america1logisticsatl.com (use code zip )or call us at 404-551-3008
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!