Dry House Attendant Job Description Sample
Banquet House Attendant
Housekeeping House Attendant
Butler / Door Attendant - Soho House Chicago
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH…
Soho House Chicago has been housed out of a 1907 warehouse in the fashionable Randolph Market area, the six-story building was originally the manufacturing center of the Chicago Belting Factory and includes many original features such as ornamented entrance lobby and exposed concrete. The House includes 40 bedrooms, a full-sized pool, screening room, gym and a glass enclosed rooftop bar & kitchen.
We are the faces of the front door and Jack / Jill of all trades. Having a deep understanding of the properties neighborhood to provide suggestions and act as a master concierge. Ability to answer and manage high volume phone lines, book rooms (where applicable) delegate out inquiries and respond to incoming request through well articulate and professional written or verbal communication.
At Soho House, a Butler is the first point of contact for members and guests. A successful candidate will be passionate, enthusiastic and have a keen eye to detail and managing expectations. Responsible for greeting guests upon arrival, handle luggage and bulky items, be knowledgeable about Soho House services, and act as a helpful and attentive liaison between staff and members. Upholding friendly disposition and willingness to help, and don’t mind a little heavy lifting!
- Conducting the Bell service activities such as luggage service upon guest's arrival and departure, luggage storage, message service fax delivery, parcel and mail hand-over, information service and other related tasks
- Opening the door of the car for the guest in a professional manner at the main entrance of the hotel and assisting to unload the luggage if any
- Extend warm welcome and appreciation to every guest/patron at any customer approaching by greeting
- Rooming the guest in a professional way, which includes addressing the guest by name, holding the lift for guest and extending hotel introduction to guest, etc
- Having knowledge in relating to hotel products, events and promotion, playing the role of salesmanship by doing their effort to sell the hotel at each customer contact, to maximize the hotel revenue
- Assisting to arrange the transportation for a guest
- Being responsible for the cleanliness of the counter and the surrounding environment
- Maintain professional image while on duty with well grooming hygiene and prescribed uniform
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Strong verbal communication skills and an approachable demeanor with a get it done attitude
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work holiday's, weekends and as needed by management
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and work in a demanding yet fast paced environment
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the club to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry, or lift at least 50 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Housekeeping House Attendant
Banquet House Attendant
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!