Dry Press Operator Job Description Sample
Printer Operator / Press Operator / Print Press Operator
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator
We are actively seeking for a talented, polished and professional Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator with one of our technology client in
Industry: Technology Client
Required level of education: Minimum High School Diploma
Duration: 10 - 12+ Months (Possible temp to hire)
Rate: $13.38/hr; W2
- Operate digital and color equipment as required
- Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
- Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserter, laminating, and hole punchers)
- Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan)
- Apply asset tags to office equipment and update database
- Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts
- Process basic forms and update information using a PC Collect and submit meter reads
- Respond to print /copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications
- Operate high volume printers and copiers as required
- Operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment
Experienced Flexo Press Operator And/Or Press Operator Apprentice
Prime Package & Label Co., LLC (an equal opportunity employer and established label printing company) is looking to hire an experienced press operator.
401K, health and dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
Please provide resume.
Prime Package & Label’s mission is to create customer loyalty by providing complete customer satisfaction through 100% on time delivery of top quality labels at the lowest cost. We will accomplish this goal through continuous improvement in the areas of quality, product development, productivity, safety, waste reduction and customer focus.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Digital Press Operator 3Rd Shift - Jarvis Press
Digital Press Operator 3rd Shift - Jarvis Press Tracking Code 38339 Job Description Jarvis Press has an immediate opportunity for a 3rd shift digital press operator! Operate multiple NexPress 3900 digital presses.
Inspect and rip files, review job instructions for printing, setup, program, and release jobs from print queue. Adjust image position, color quality and resolution, pagination, variable output, and prepare jobs for finishing/bindery. Load and unload paper material from presses.
Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality. Order supplies such as toner, developer, operator replaceable components, and other items as needed and maintain appropriate inventory levels of these items. May perform conventional prepress duties such as using desktop publishing software and Prinergy imposition, and operating computer to plate (CTP) plate making equipment.
Position hours will be 3rd shift Monday-Friday (starting between 9:00pm-11:00pm and ending between 5:00am-7:00am) with overtime as needed, including weekend hours. #MWW# Required Skills Requires knowledge of digital printing equipment such as Kodak NexPress, Xerox iGen or HP Indigo, to include standard setups, adjustments, and operating characteristics of the equipment and the skill to perform standard adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements and capabilities of the equipment. Minimum of two years of digital print experience required. Kodak NexPress operator training at Rochester preferred.
Knowledge of operating high heat dry toner 4-color digital presses preferred. Experience with variable digital print preferred, including knowledge of file manipulation and file formats for variable digital print. Experience with conventional prepress operations preferred.
Knowledge of color theory and ability to make color adjustments when operating equipment to produce imaging to customer specifications. Ability to ability to identify improper machine function, diagnose, solve, and correct operating problems affecting the quality and timeliness of the product. Ability to perform routine maintenance of equipment such as maintaining and replacing equipment components.
Skill to perform clerical tasks incidental to operation of equipment (e.g. schedule updates, equipment operating and maintenance records, supply orders, inventory records, shift transition notes, etc.). Ability to follow safety procedures and work safely. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., walk, stand, sit, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, grasp, push, and pull up to 12 hours/day. Job Location Dallas, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No
2Nd Shift Offset Press Operator
Are you interested in being part of a team that is passionate about printing unique products for all of life's most important celebrated events? Do you strive on quality and attention to detail? Carlson Craft has an opportunity for you. Carlson Craft, a leader in the print industry is seeking an Offset Press Operator to print copy in ink on invitations and announcements for many events, holiday cards and more! Duties, Responsibilities, Key Accountabilities
Operate printing press to produce occasion items such as wedding invitations, thank you notes, Holiday cards, etc.
Inspects finished product for smears, stains, uniform shading, and contrast.
Places product on tray to dry or places product on conveyer leading to thermographer.
Periodically washes cylinders with solvent.
Spreads ink on cleaned cylinder with ink knife.
Cleans smears and spots from rejects with solvent.
Changes ink rollers, and die cut to print more than one color.
Responsible for press cleanups
Responsible for boxing certain printed products such as informals and informal envelopes right at the press. Position Requirements 1. Formal Education (minimum)
High school graduate or GED preferred 2. Prerequisite Work Experience
N/A 3. Technical or Specialized Knowledge
Level I press experience a plus
Printing industry knowledge a plus.
Some mechanical aptitude a plus.
Attention to detail. 4. Certifications
N/A Training + 3-4 weeks of 1:1 training program with orders signed off on by trainer for first 6 months
Trainee learns safety, press operation and expectations of a Carlson Craft Offset employee
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
We are looking for a CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator for a company near Delhi (Cincinnati). We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. This is a long-term opportunity, with room for growth. Ideal candidates will be able to set up machine, and edit programs as needed. Programming experience is a plus, but isn't required.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
- Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
- Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues
- May perform other duties as assigned by management
- Fork lift experience needed.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
- At least 1 year of experience with a CNC brake press
- Ability to set up machine and edit programs as needed
- Open to OT work as needed
- Ability to read blueprints
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator Compensation: Up to $19/hr. based on experience
Fab Operator / Fabricator / Plasma Table / Press Brake / Punch Press
Fabricate sheet metal parts (14 gauge to 1/4" thick) from aluminum, steel and stainless steel parts.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
1. Minimum Skill
- Read blue prints.
- Basic computer experience - familiar with Windows operating system.
- Basic Math - Converting fractions to decimals, adding / subtracting fractions.
- Measuring Competency.
- Tape measure
- Thickness gauge
- Dial calipers
- Press Brake
- Experience changing tooling.
- Setting up to bend sheet metal.
- Identify correct material from print.
- Select and run programs from the file system.
- Change Plasma Table consumables to match material requirements (Specified in paperwork).
- Clean edges of cut material with angle grinder.
- Set up and form cylinders using 3-Roll Pinch Roller.
- Set up and form parts using 4-Roll Pinch Rollers.
- . Selecting and modifying programs on a controller.
- Punch Press (88-Ton)
- Must have adequate experience operating a tow motor.
- Required to move large bundles of sheet metal ranging in size from 36" x 96" to 72" x 144"/
3. Quality Requirements:
a. Must be able to measure parts and compare them to the requirements in the provided prints and specifications.
a. Must be able to consistently lift 50 lbs throughout the shift.
b. Must be able to spend an 8-hour shift standing.
c. Some bending and stooping.
5. Other Requirements
- - Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
Brake Press / Forming Press Operator
Brake Press / Forming Press Operator needed in Rochester Hills
- Must have experience operating Brake / Forming Presses
- Prototype experience preferred
- 1st shift
- Must pass drug screening and felony background check
- 4 10's Monday - Thursday THREE DAY WEEKENDS!
Press Operator Trainee - Rfid Press
Press Operator Trainee - RFID Press Return to Job Opportunities Job Details Job Location Nashville, TN - Franklin, TN Description At Resource Label Group, we believe that our talented employees are the leading factor behind our competitive advantage within the commercial label space. Add innovation and investments in state-of-the-art flexographic and digital printing technology and we are able to partner with our customers to address the toughest application challenges – from concept and design, through print production and label application within any of our 15 sites nationwide! Printing is a craft. If you are interested in learning a craft and seeking more than “just a job” we need to talk! We are currently recruiting PRESS OPERATOR TRAINEES who are passionate about printing or mechanically minded to work in a climate controlled, indoor environment and receive:
Hands on one-on-one training with experienced Press Operators
Company paid Flexo Commercial Printing classes
The opportunity to start a career with a path to becoming a craftsman, giving you more control of your own destiny
A competitive starting rate with high earning potential Day to day responsibilities include assisting in set up and operation of printing press producing RFID security labels using UV and water-based inks on 7" to 17" presses with up to 10 color stations, custom narrow web flexo Mark Andy presses. Additional duties include:
Read job order, load dies into press, install print cylinder on shaft, and install print cylinder in press
Fill ink pans, screens, and pumps with prescribed inks
Splice end of roll to stock remaining on press, adjusts tension, and feed as directed
Start press, adjusting speed and alignment of stock to the print cylinder as necessary
Engage print cylinders; adjust printing impression, and place print cylinders lead-to-lead
Cut sample of approval strip from printed roll, inspect for imperfections such as print to print out of register, print to die out of register, missing impression, ink starvation or color adjustments
Clean plates and print cylinders and dies
Assists in the performance of daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance
Mix inks to produce and maintain desired colors and viscosity Qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent required
Technical training in printing related field and/or machine operation experience to include mechanical troubleshooting Return to Job Opportunities
Manual Lathe Operator & Press Operator
Manual Lathe Operator & Press Operator
salary:$12 - $15 per hour
date posted:Friday, January 26, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
description Our client has 2 immediate openings for an experienced Press Operator and Manual Lathe Operator. These are full time, 40 hours a week, temp to hire openings for an international aerospace manufacturer. Hours are Monday
- 4:00pm, with available overtime on Fridays. Our client offers: Health Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance after probation period (3-months), 401K after 1 year, Manual Lathe Operator Manual Lathe Operator operating a tool room lathe machining product (not tool making) Knowledge of Manual Lathe is helpful but not required Knowledge of Aerospace Industry is helpful but not required Knowledge of part measurement such as calipers/verniers, pi tapes, micrometers, drop indicators is helpful but not required Knowledge of reading blueprints is helpful but not required Handling daily tasks independently (on the job training); ability to setup and run the lathe ability to read job travelers to properly punch in and out of a jobs ability to machine parts independently manufacture good and accurate quantities Working hours: 6am to 4:00pm
Press Operator Press Operator operating Hydraulic Mechanical Presses Knowledge of Aerospace Industry is helpful but not required Handling daily tasks independently (on the job training); ability to setup and run the manual presses, fly presses ability to read job travelers to properly punch in and out of a jobs ability to machine parts independently once training manufacture good and accurate quantities Ink stamp and/or bag parts (per customer req) when needed Deburr parts on deburr belt Please send resumes to email@example.com or call 203/239-1556 for immediate consideration. Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!