Duct Maker Job Description Sample
Duct Installers & Duct Mechanics
We are seeking an experienced HVAC & Duct Mechanics. Experience Required. The qualified candidate will be able to successfully work with fiberglass duct as well as sheet metal duct, and A/C equipment in accordance with all accepted practices. You must be a reliable, trustworthy, punctual, and a(n) productive individual with a good attitude. We are a drug free workplace.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics must be able to read and understand all blueprints
- Must be able to install square, spiral and fiberglass duct according to layouts
- Must be able to set VAV's, diffusers, dampers, and curbs
- Must be familiar with rough-in, and trim out phases
- Must have your own tools
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- Ability to lift at least 100 lbs
- Must have a professional appearance
- Have a valid Florida Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- Areas of work are Broward and Palm Beach
Air Duct Technician (Hvac)
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 year or will train the right candidate
Minimum Years of Education Required: 1-2
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Must have valid drivers license
Will be required to take and pass a drug and background screening Company Info Arco Comfort Air specializes in providing the North East Ohio and Akron/Canton area's with dependable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. As the trusted name in total comfort, our goal is to make your life easier and more comfortable with convenient service hours, 100% satisfaction guarantee, exclusive warranties, exceptional financing programs, and friendly, reliable, same day emergency service. We proudly serve our clients with exceptional service, quality, and pricing. Arco is your neighborhood heating and cooling contractor. To learn more about Arco please visit our website: www.goarco.com Due to continued growth, we are actively searching for HVAC Technicians to join our team! Job Duties
Perform cleaning of HVAC ducts and related components
Presenting duct cleaning options to customers
Working with our different duct cleaning machines depending on the application
Presenting HVAC products and services to duct cleaning customers
Work inside mechanical rooms
Using had tools and power tools (e.g. drills, saws, metal shears)
Requires medium to light labor Physical Requirements
Lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs.
Climbing and working while on a ladder up to 12' high
Physical dexterity and flexibility for fitting into various spaces ( above ceilings, HVAC units and ducts)
Climbing stairs Benefits Arco has a lot to offer, here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
Competitive Hourly Wages plus great incentives
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance + 401K retirement accounts
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Clean and new company vehicle that you take home
Free ongoing technical and personal development training
Hvac & Air Duct Cleaning Technician
Motivated individual with a minimum of three years in the HVAC industry to lead a growing air duct cleaning team.
Perform duct cleaning both residential and commercial.
Assist business development team with bidding jobs when needed.
Manage day to day operations in the field.
Maintain and inventory equipment.
Process material and tool orders.
The #Modteam is passionate and ultra-focused on our number one goal - Customer Delight! We aim to make sure our customers have an outstanding experience with our company. While we are driven, and fast growing, we also like to have fun while we work! We look forward to meeting you!
Hvac Sheet Metal And Duct Mechanics
We are currently looking to hire commercial HVAC sheet metal duct installers with at least 5 years in the trade. You must have experience with sheet metal duct such as round, square, and spiral duct and know how to install hangers. You must also have all the required tools based off a tool list that will be given to you. The positions are full time and will be 40 or more hours a week with all overtime being time and a half. We offer direct deposit, healthcare benefits and paid holidays. This is a long term position with our company and pay rate will be determined based off your experience level. If you are interested please call our office at 954-593-2502 or 407-4461094
Our clients have confidence in placing the success of their projects in the hands of our craftsmen because they know that every Trades Masters employee possesses a high standard of experience, training, knowledge and work ethic.
We maintain a large, full-time skilled labor workforce, which we provide to our clients on an as-needed basis. Every craftsman we hire is an actual employee of our company, which means greater quality and dependability at your job site.
Our commitment to excellence in customer service is coupled with our dedication to providing our employees outstanding leadership and care toward their development and welfare. As an employer, our craftsmen receive industry-leading compensation and benefits, including group health care, licensing and certification assistance, continuing trade education, tuition assistance and other programs.
Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Government, Residential
Hvac Filter & Air Duct Cleaning Technician
We are seeking an HVAC Filter Technician and Air Duct Cleaning Technician to join our team! We encourage a team environment where you have the support and additional training as needed or desired for you to advance your career. We encourage you to advance within and move the ladder. You will learn to use the latest software. We offer vacation time, health insurance, and a 401k
- HVAC Filter Installation
- HVAC Air Duct Cleaning and Repair
- Train Co-Workers
- HVAC Training is A Plus
- Previous experience in HVAC installation is a Plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities is a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have a clean driving record for last three years
- Must be able to pass a background check
Hvac Duct Mechanic - No Exp. Necessary
Operation Air Inc. is in need of a duct mechanic!
Duct Mechanic Applicant must have a valid DL, transportation, and a clean criminal record.
Great Opportunity to learn skills in the HVAC trade!
*Background check and drug testing required.
*Prior HVAC experience not necessary for duct mechanic position but would be a bonus (will train).
*Job requirements will entail repairing duct work and/or installing new duct systems.
*Applicant must be physically fit and able to maneuver around in tight attic spaces.
*A friendly personality and the ability to work well with others is also required for this position!
Pay is based upon knowledge and experience. Starting pay for inexperienced candidates @ $14+/hour. A review for a raise to be conducted after 90 days. We offer paid holidays and vacation pay.
Email your resumé today!
Air Duct Cleaner (Hvac)
We are looking for a duct cleaners to join our team! You will clean air conditioning ducts for various job locations. Please call now! 323- 900-0619
- Cleaning and maintaining air conditioning ducts
- Work alongside crew members to maintain clean environments
- Working from heights, on ladders, and within smaller confined spaces
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Entry level experience acceptable
- Full time availability and schedule flexibility, must be available for any shift
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Valid driver license and own transportation
Hvac Install & Duct Mechanics
$1,000 sign on bonus or paid moving expense/ $30 plus per hour with the right resume.
Mid-Fla Heating and Air is looking for HVAC Install & Duct Mechanics to join our growing team in Gainesville, Ocala, and The Villages.
Mid-Fla Heating and Air is looking to hire both entry level (no experience necessary, we pay for your training) as well as experienced mechanics. Looking for team players, a great attitude, and good communication skills. No certification required.
- Must be able to pass our background check, drug-screening, and drive company vehicles.
GREAT employee benefits package is unmatched in the industry.
Mid-Fla Heating and Air has been in business since 1983, we are a family owned & operated company. Large enough to provide quality service but small enough to care. www.mid-fla.com
"BUILDING CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE SINCE 1983"
Carpet Cleaning/Air Duct Cleaning Technician
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services has openings for Carpet/Air Duct Cleaning Technicians .
Our average Service Technician earns between $35,000.00 - $50,000.00.
Carpet/Air Duct Cleaners who will be responsible for building a lasting relationship with our customers while being able to clean carpets and upholstery with integrity and excellence.
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID training .
- You will learn customer service, technical trades and receive sales experience ..
- If you are motivated to do well for yourself this is a very rewarding business.
Carpet/Air Duct Cleaner
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team .
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business .
- Organized person with positive attitude .
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Experienced in carpet, upholstery and tile & grout cleaning is a plus but not a requirement.
- Requires medium to light labor and an extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. consecutively.
- Candidate must pass background check
- Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity
AC Hvac Duct Tester
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Incumbent is responsible for the diagnostic testing of the HVAC systems air flow through the duct system. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform Air Flow Testing of the HVAC system.
• Analyze, Diagnose and Correct problems.
• Follow all Policies and Procedures including Safety procedures.
• Adjust system controls to settings recommended by manufacturer.
• Generate work orders, Record and log all applicable data.
• Make sure all the appropriate forms have been filled out completely and legibly.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB INFORMATION
• Determine target air flow.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Take corrective actions to seal all leaks.
• Determine fan watt measurement using formula based on size of unit.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (What is required to perform the Essential Duties and Requirements?)
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• EPA Refrigerant Certification (Universal or Type II)
• Self Starter with the Ability to work Independent as well as in a team.
• Valid CA Drivers License and Insurable DMV Record
• Must have great analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to read blueprints and charts
• Must be familiar with materials used in the process.
• Able to work at a fast pace
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!