Dulles Job Description Sample
Electrical Superintendent - Data Center Construction
Electrical Superintendent- Data Center Construction- Ashburn, VA
Responsible for field activities associated with the project, primarily supervision of all field construction work by electrical subcontractors and self-performed work. Keep in constant contact with Subcontractors to ensure timely work to keep project on time / within budget. Ensures equipment purchased is in onsite at the project when needed. Shares responsibility with the construction project manager for developing the project budget, actively participating in the preconstruction phase, and ensuring that the project is built on time, within budget, and according to company policies and procedures. Manages and mentors assistant project managers and other field personnel. Maintains a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations through the life of the project.
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, Construction Project Manager, subcontractors and any other vendors needed to facilitate construction activities at the data center job site.
- Establishes and manages the critical work environment project objectives, performance standards, planning and Methods of Procedure and be within boundaries of corporate policies to ensure minimization of human error factors which could cause down time during work processes
- Provides leadership of all field related electrical mission critical work activities and coordinates with Construction Project Manager and Subcontractors for proper execution.
- Keeps all relative parties informed of project’s progress throughout the life of the project.
- Detailed understanding of all electrical systems to include size up, costs, scheduling timeline, quality control focus points, system start-up, commissioning, troubleshooting, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Ensures that project site and company assets are secure and maintains a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing programs for safety / OSHA, Equal Employment Opportunity / EEO, risk management, training, and quality control.
- Confirms that extra charges from subcontractors/suppliers are reasonable and work is correctly executed. Coordinates with project manager for approval on extra charges.
- Facilitates weekly project progress and safety meetings with all subcontractor representatives and coordinates the upcoming week’s work to be accomplished. Attends all progress meetings with the owner’s rep / data center construction Project manager
- Ensures that the project closeout process is finalized, demobilize all resources, and transition the project to the client.
- 8+ years of data center / critical facilities MEP Construction experience. (project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience will also be a large factor)
- Heavy understanding of backup power and power distribution systems, including UPSs, switchgear, PDUs, transfer switches, and utility power
- Detailed understanding Electrical systems to include integrated testing, MOPs/SOPs of installation, functionality and troubleshooting; etc
- Budget responsibilities must be in excess of 10mm- 50mm + to be considered.
- Experience in directing and/or supporting the commissioning effort.
- Demonstrates solid presentation, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Project, Timberline, etc).
- Previous administrative experience managing change orders, billing, creating reports, etc
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11846716 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
General Service Technician
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce. Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a General Service Technician
They will be responsible for inspection, repair and replacement of general automotive parts and accessories. The General Service Technician will serve as the expert in the companies' core services, such as, oil solutions, battery services and tire installations; and deliver superior service through educating the customer on the problems and proposed solutions for their vehicle. The General Service Technician will conduct a wide variety of inspections and repairs, including but not limited to fluid exchanges and maintenance services, tire inspections / installations and bulb, wiper blade and filter replacements. The General Service Technician may be required to provide advice to and sell customers on automotive services and repairs that are recommended or required for their vehicle. Adheres to the McCarthy Tire Service policies and standards.
- All Maintenance work such as oil changes, tire rotations, suspension alignments, etc.
- Maintain a good and positive attitude and the team concept at all time.
- Must adhere to all OSHA safety rules and regulations as well as all city, county and state regulations regarding shop safety, fuel spill cleanup or other flammable or hazardous material.
- Assist in all housekeeping functions as directed by management.
- Examine vehicle and discuss with service writer/service manager the nature and extent of any damage or malfunction. Provide recommendations for repair, parts list needed to perform recommended repairs and hours required to perform the repairs using industry standard labor guides. Provide list of all items needing attention, whether maintenance, safety or other.
- Perform a thorough Courtesy Inspection on all vehicles when approved by the customer.
- Insure all under-car, under-hood and preventive maintenance inspections and reports are complete and accurate.
- Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack or lift, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle, using proper equipment and safety procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Servicenow Service Portal Developer
Based in "Any city in the US", we live and work in over 30 states
- Understand business requirements for ServiceNow - Provide design and technical solutions for Service Portal implementation
- Lead ServiceNow Service Portal Development efforts, you are a self-motivated team player with client teams and customers
- Experience Required
- 3+ years of Developing and Delivering ServiceNow portal solutions
- ServiceNow Service Portal is required
- Full stack design and development experience in Java or equivalent language
- Experience developing large-scale single-page apps using AngularJS
- widget and chatbot development desired
- 5 years web and portal development experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer required, ServiceNow System Administrator and Implementation certified- required- if Developer is missing
- Proven experience of leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in client environments
- Strong background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder (Humble and confident disposition desired)
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and a proven background in consulting and project management
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification desired
E-verify notice: Federal law requires Evergreen Systems, Inc. to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Evergreen Systems, Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Evergreen Systems 22375 Broderick Drive Suite 115 Sterling, VA 20166 Phone: (571) 262-0979
Part-Time Flexible Merchandiser (Sterling,Va.)
HOURS VERY FLEXIBLE (Excellent Opportunity)
The Flex Associate position is responsible for assisting other clients associates in execution of client projects. Employment will be on-going on an as needed basis.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Work flexible shifts (am or pm) based on store requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the following skills:
- Experience and/or familiarity with one or more configuration management tool (e.g, DOORS, CVS, Eclipse, Clearcase, Subversion, etc.).
- Document and perform hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience and/or familiarity with CM standards such as ISO, ITIL and CMMI.
- Define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures.
- Six or more years of configuration management experience required.
- Experience using a source code control system for a development program.
- Experience leading a CM team is desired.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification required.
NewGen is a technology consulting services company solving some of the public and private sectors’ toughest challenges across Enterprise Management, Cyber Security and DevOps. While we are vendor agnostic, many of our consultants offer expertise in IBM products an-d services. We offer a mix of short and long-term contracts, temp to perm and perm roles across the United States under 1099/C2C and W2 (with or without benefits) models. We know that to find and hire the best fit, we must offer interesting work at the best rate possible. By partnering with us, you will find opportunities that leverage and grow your technical abilities and offer you the flexibility you require. Join our talent network today.
- Perform duties in compliance with all contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements.
2.Assist in assuring the inventory is in the proper designated areas of the lot at all times. Track missing units and help with a physical inventory on a periodic basis.
3.May assist in educating the C.R. Writers on SOP for each account.
4.Assist CR Writers in generating and approving work orders for the Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop and Detail Shop, and with data entry of repairs. Verify that repairs are completed and charges submitted.
5.Verify vehicle announcements and reports are accurate for pre-sale.
6.Determine which vehicles need outside orders (dent demon, glass, etc).
7.Write repair orders and coordinate with shops for vehicles that need repairs.
8.Inspect and picture vehicles for internet sales.
9.Coordinate and assist with numbering of vehicles for sale.
- Assist with representing vehicles on the auction block and assist sales representatives as needed.
- Act as a liaison between the auction and designated accounts as needed.
- Determine certifications and grades for vehicles.
- Recommend mechanical and body shop repairs based on the criteria for each.
- Walk fresh inventory, grade and mechanical cars with Rep. Recommend repairs to generate revenue.
- Walk all vehicles with Reps prior to sale checking the quality of Recon.
- Communicate with customer for failed post sale inspections or arbitration.
- Ensure arbitrated units are restocked into inventory and proper announcements are made.
- Assist the Manager in monitoring and ensuring compliance with all contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements in conjunction with the accounting department.
- Any other duties assigned by the General Manager or designated manager.
General Employee Responsibilities:
20. Standards of Conduct:
a) Provide prompt and courteous service at all times.
b) Perform customer service transactions as described in the account contract.
c) Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer service.
d) Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
e) Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the General Manager or designated manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
f) Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work environment consistent with the Employee Handbook.
g) Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
h) Advise the designated manager and Facilities of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately to ensure a safe work environment.
i) Make sure all Department area conditions do not threaten employee or customer safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to the Manager immediately. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures.
Educational Requirements and
High School Diploma or GED required. At least one (1) year Account Management and one (1) year auto auction experience preferred. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
The physical activity requirements of the position are from Light to Medium Physical Work.
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions.
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions, including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems, such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with internal and external service station/convenience food and petroleum dispensing operations.
This is a full time position. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer.s needs and exceeding their expectations.
This requires a defined level of product knowledge, food preparation skills, sales ability, customer relations skills, and cooperation with fellow associates to create An Incredible Place To Work and Shop. Responsible for processing/packaging/stocking produce products according to Produce Standards, cleaning work areas, providing customer service unloading stock, and reloading salvage. Perform duties of floral clerk when assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Associates must be at least 16 years of age.
PERSONAL SKILLS. Exceptional interpersonal skills. Willingness to participate in and successfully complete required training and to work with the team to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos [in English]. Ability to write simple correspondence [in English]. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, vendors, and other
associates of the organization who only speak English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement.
REASONING ABILITY. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS. Complete Company.s training including but not limited to: new hire orientation, food sanitation, customer service network, safety, food safety, and product knowledge.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and reaches from 6-72 inches. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate constantly works in a cool environment with an average temperature range of 55-60 degrees Fahrenheit and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and is frequently exposed to cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Sr. System Engineer
As a Sr. System Engineer specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, develop, plan and coordinate integration verification and validation (IV&V) and test of interdependent GEOINT functions into the NSG operational baseline
- Document and implement test plans and procedures necessary to assess NGA enterprise and system-level implementations and mission effectiveness against functional and performance requirements
- Assess enterprise test readiness and coordinate system test and transition plans for approval
- Evaluate system baselines to ensure they are under configuration control
- Coordinate schedules with NGA and NTM IC partners’ systems and subsystems/segments to ensure NSG enterprise baseline maturity alignment and all test assets and resources are identified and available for events/activities
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- 11+ years of Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experience (e.g., testing, transition planning and integration, capabilities implementation and SLC process experience)
- Knowledge and experience with NSG and NTM systems and interfaces (e.g., GIMS, Cedalion, IEC, Exploit, NCL)
- Ability to develop and document test activities and transition plans
- Knowledge of NSG change management processes (e.g., RFC process)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile)
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums
Mid Level Systems Engineer
As a Mid-Level Systems Engineer specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and deliver innovative and disruptive solutions that enhance the GEOINT mission via constant and meaningful engagement with NGA analysts decision-makers, product owners, and end-users throughout the full acquisition life cycle
- Delivery of minimum viable products (MVP) offers the ability to, based on user feedback, modify these MVPs as development occurs, encouraging innovative ideas from both developers and customers (end-users)
- Work with all GEOINT mission stakeholders to understand their needs and obstacles
- Translate difficult mission problems into tractable engineering solutions to meet and exceed both short-term and strategic GEOINT mission needs
- Top Secret/SCI (Active SCI within 2 years; SSBI current within 5 years)
- BS in SW Engineering, Comp Sci, Info Systems, Math, or related engineering, scientific or technical discipline.
- 6 yrs experience in relevant related activities (e.g., SE&I; GEOINT or IT solutions or venture implementation)
- Direct GEOINT knowledge and recent experience working with or within NGA, the NSG and ASG (military GEOINT experience desired).
- Experience performing User Needs Assessments and Requirements Definition/Engineering.
- Project management knowledge and experience (strategy, planning, scheduling, status & reporting, metrics).
- Understands how technology enables NGA mission/business, and is/can be used to manage innovations, research, theories, technologies and trends in the GEOINT/Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) field.
- Experience developing policies and performance metrics for mission/business effectiveness.
- Effective interpersonal skills to coordinate efforts & work collaboratively with internal/external organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- MS in SW Engineering, Comp Sci, Info Systems, Math, or related engineering, scientific or technical discipline.
- Systems Engineering/Integration and IT/web systems knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of NGA and other IC and DoD IT mission application and environments, both ‘As-Is’ and ‘To Be’
- Knowledge of/Experience with NGA/GEOINT Pilots/Prototypes/initiatives, R&D/SBIR, InQTel/ IARPA/DARPA
- Knowledge of/Experience in: Innovation Mainstreaming Model, Business Model Canvas, Design Think, Lean Start-up, agile acquisition, Extreme/Rapid Prototyping methods, tech insertion, market technology analysis
- Experience in customer needs assessment, user persona templates, and leveraging of commercial techniques for evaluation of satisfaction measurement/metrics tools (e.g., business intel/analytic methods)
- Experience with iterative design or other commercial best practices to streamline agile implementation process
- Knowledge of and Experience in IT entrepreneurial venture capital market/process
- Experience conducting training and education and developing professional educational materials, including instructor-led course manuals used in customer, partner, and employee training classes.
- Knowledge of and experience in DoD/IC contracting
Sr. Standards Developer
- Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. Standards Developer. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Sr. Standards Developer specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The candidate will participate in and conduct standards development activities for GEOINT Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Web Services standards, and supporting NSG Applications Schema (NAS), and NSG Metadata Foundation (NMF) / NSG Metadata Implementation Specification (NMIS) standards. They will ensure that GEOINT standards will satisfy mission and capability requirements.
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of OGC Web Services (OWS) documentation which are OGC interface implementation standards created for use in World Wide Web (WWW) applications.
- The candidate would need to be a self-starter, comfortable working in a complex/multifaceted development environment, and has demonstrated success in establishing good Customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 11+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience
- 3+ years of related experience with NGA or its IC partners
- 2+ years technical experience supporting NSG systems, segments, and architectures
- Experience with OGC specifications, data exchanges, and web-services standards
- Experience with GEOINT standards, specifications and framework
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-contractor / government organization
- TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Experience working with eXtensible Markup Langugage (XML) for data exchange
- Experience with the policies and practices of the following Standards organizations: Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), ISO, ISO/IEC, INCITS L1, (including the North American Forum), NATO and Coalition partner standards development and repository organizations
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!