Dye Automation Operator Job Description Sample
Space Dye Operator - Industrial Park
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company – and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge
12 Hour Night Shift
Threads and repairs breakouts to maintain efficiency and meet production standards
Pro-actively identifies yarn quality during production runs
Selects and stages tubes for winder operation
Doffs off finished yarn packages as required
Maintains daily production records
Performs other duties as required
Ability to read and write in Standard English
Ability to perform basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports.
Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines.
Previous Yarn or Manufacturing experience is preferred.
Ability to Multi-task .
Must be atleast 18 years old.
Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Ability to constantly bend, crouch, and stoop throughout the shift.
Must also be able to work in non-climate controlled facilities.
Ability to work in an environment that is noisy, high traffic production floor.
Needs to pass a color deficiency test.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC , Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Job ID 2018-39909
FLSA Status Hourly
Job Group Manufacturing
Building Automation Systems (Bas) Operator
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position entails operating, programming, and analyzing the BAS, and it reports to the Mechanical and Plumbing Supervisor.
Manage and maintain the BAS
Identifying, developing and instituting BAS modifications to drive mechanical and technical labor efficiencies and low energy usage measures.
Ensure that any modifications are effectively communicated.
Overall safety, thermal comfort, optimal performance, and reliability shall be the daily focus.
Train technicians on manual, automated and global trending of devices and systems to facilitate troubleshooting.
Communicate system deficiencies in the DDC/pneumatic systems, recommend appropriate changes, assist in coordinating activities between various groups, provide project management direction and training as needed, and develop, document, and implement formal metrics and goals reporting.
Review and provide written comments and recommendations on related renovation and new construction drawings to ensure the project and design team has adhered to client and industry standards.
As appropriate, attend design, construction, and turnover meetings to review and comment on the sequence of operations, including operating schedules, set points, alarms, manufacturer and operational limits, PID loop parameters, and opportunities for relationship based control.
Create and utilize the BAS audit tools to ensure system communications, performance, and security are consistent and maintained.
Required Knowledge and Experience
Minimum of 4 years BAS operations & HVAC service experience
Preference is given to an associate's degree in a related technical field
Prior experience assessing BAS hardware and software to create plans that optimize system performance including quantifiable opportunities that result in energy savings along with tracking, verification, and reporting of results
Ability to manage, service, diagnosis and implement corrective actions within a large campus system consisting of complex building control systems
Have a strong working knowledge of complex hydronic and air based systems, instrumentation, valves, actuators, and other types of controls
Direct experience with Carrier, JCI, and/or American Automatrix Control Systems
Excellent analytical and communications skills
Working familiarity of IT networks and computer systems and programming
Ability to respond to emergencies in off-hours on a 24/7 basis
Regularly required to walk across the campus, climb stairs and ladders
Ability to see details and all colors, withstand hot and cold areas, and sit for periods of time working at a computer is also required
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Paint AND DYE Technician - Furniture (Nc)
Seeking candidates who have a minimum of 1 year working with color (paints and dyes)! Tinters, painters, artists, painting technicians, color mixers, shaders, designers... here is an opportunity to use your trained eye for color matching in the role of PAINT AND DYE MATCH TECHNICIAN, creating custom color matches for leather in our Greensboro, NC facility!!
While creating custom color matches is at the core of the position, the PAINT AND DYE MATCH TECHNICIAN does more; you will be involved all stages of the color order fulfillment process throughout the department.
Mix paint and dye to create custom matched color for leathers.
Mixing color manually via leather sample supplied by customer and pulled from existing color library.
Producing and assembling small kits for customer orders and serve as backup for production line (labeling, kit production, etc.)
Maintain supply stock for Color Lab.
Assist in maintaining color swatch library.
Complete and process orders in company ERP system.
Cutting leather to predefined sizes from full cow hides on a clicking leather machine.
Other job duties as assigned
MUST have the proven ability to see and mix color well (at least 1 year experience), be organized, able to meet deadlines and ability to use the computer order tracking system, GSuite, and color machine system
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand for long periods of time, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to climb ladders and retrieve items from shelves up to 20 feet above ground. Must be able to lift and carry 25# pounds on a regular basis and up to 50# occasionally. Must be able to wear a respirator. May be exposed to pressurized air and airborne particles from airbrush. Will be exposed to water-based chemicals for cleaning equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Trusted for over 30 years as the worldwide leader in furniture protection, UNITERS provides retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and their customers the highest quality customer service, value, and innovation in service plans, care products, and support. UNITERS has developed some of the most revolutionary leather care and protection products in the furniture and home goods industry. https://youtu.be/ABOUTUNITERS
Dye Machine Operator (1111-799)
Clean and properly maintain the dye range according to standard operating procedure
Properly operate ribbon machinery according to standard operating procedure
Operate and maintain sewing machine as required
Control/eliminate waste of product to produce quality product
Inspect greige goods before dyeing and report defects
Deliver all ribbon samples to the supervisor
Perform all duties so as minimize waste and second quality product
Assist Material Handler on boxing placement and other duties
Transport product to other departments as necessary
Cross train on all machines in order to operate each machine as assigned and back-up other machine operators within the Dyehouse
Assist with other processes as required
Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of Management
High School diploma or equivalent
Ability to read, write and perform basic math functions
Decimals, fractions conversions and yard to foot conversions
Ability to use and read a ruler
Ability to multi-task in operation of equipment
Must have attention to detail and work under minimum supervision
Ability to lift by hand (up to 30lbs) or by mechanical assistance
PPE required, to include hand, eye and face protection
Work within heated environment, at times
Ability to move in and around all machinery and equipment, climb steps, ladders and work within restricted spaces
Job Location Hagerstown, Maryland, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
Dye Room Attendent - 3Rd Shift
Perform a variety of tasks required to prepare wax additives, meeting specified operational safety, quality and quantity standards of performance, for plant wide use in production batches according to predetermined formulations. Measure, assemble, identify and store the batch ingredients. Adjust inventory and location records of batch ingredients in the "MM" computer system. Review information in the "Warehouse Locator" computer system.
Measure and weigh from bulk containers the pigments, dyes, perfume oils, and other additives required for different candle products, according to specific formulation sheets.
Prepare batch and remelt in a timely manner to support scheduled candle production.
Maintain specified records dealing with the issuance and performance of these materials.
Maintain records and inventory of remelt plant wide.
Responsible for moves & assigns number for Raw Material Warehouse.
Using "walkie" type pallet lifts, move drums of bulk material from storage areas to the dye room.
Operates lifts in accordance with licensing instructions.
Using electric pumps, transfer perfume oils from 55 gallon drums into the Dye room scent rack barrels.
Manually transfer powdered dye and pigments from bulk containers to dye room storage bins.
Work from formulation sheets, remelt inventories, production schedules and other written material to prepare production batches.
Notify proper supervisor or department of shortages, overruns, or other variations from planned procedures and activities.
Attend dye room as required to issue production batches.
Weigh out adjustments to production batches as instructed by the Color Coordinator.
Maintain clean and orderly dye room and basement storage area.
Directed in assignments by Q.C. supervisor.
Use keyboard to log onto "MM" and "Warehouse" systems and to access and change system inventory records via computer terminal.
Use knowledge of transaction codes, locations, terminology and data entry screens to move materials from one location in the computer system to another.
Standing and/or walking 95% on a concrete floor; sitting 5%.
Must be able to lift 30 pounds without assistance and 75 pounds with assistance; handle 55 gallon, 400 lb. drums of scent, and various sizes and weights of bulk wax additives, typically weighing 70 lbs. requiring strenuous material handling.
Must have precise coordinated movements of the fingers of both hands to grasp and manipulate small objects;
Must make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists;
Must have the ability to bend, stoop, stretch, twist,
Must be able to reach out with the body, arms, and/or legs;
Visual acuity required; reading batch sheets, exact weighing of quantities of materials, monitoring remelt inventories, assorted record keeping duties, etc.
Must have the ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
Must have a valid state driver's license
High School diploma or GED
Must have six months work experience in a fast paced environment
Must have the ability to work any 10 hour shift up to 6 days a week as needed
Must have the mental ability to pay close attention to details
Must be extremely accurate and attentive to detail in dealing with inventory records and transactions
Must have the ability to obtain a Candle-lite Powered Industrial Truck License
Must have the ability to move quickly to respond to situations
Must be a forward thinking individual
Must have the ability to anticipate rather than react.
Must pass the required math and reading assessments.
Must pass the required math and reading assessments and pass the Munsell color test.
Prefer six months in a batch making environment.
Prefer six months lead/supervisory experience
Prefer a computer literate individual.
Automation Systems Engineer
Location: Hopewell, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Automation Systems Engineer
The Griffin Groupe is searching for an Automation Systems Engineer for a premier client in the chemical manufacturing industry. Our client is a leading manufacturer of performance materials as well as other products used in the electronics, aerospace, apparel, agriculture, food and industrial packaging industries. A career at Our client means opportunity and possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a friendly, dynamic workplace.
The Automation Systems Integrity Engineer provides overall leadership and technical support for managing the following functions of the automation and process control manufacturing systems (network servers, virtual nodes, firewalls, switches, process information systems, manufacturing applications, HMI workstations, etc.) across our client’s plants:
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Security, including:
- Access control. Managing who is authorized to access, operate, and modify the system computing components
- Change management. Controlling administrative and technical procedures for implementing modifications, upgrades, additions and deletions of all system components. Modifications concern hardware, operating and configuration system software, third party software and documentation.
- Backup and recovery. Owning the organization and implementation of all activities required to ensure that system software, application software, configuration parameters and critical process data can be retrieved in the event of system faults, and be fully functional in the least amount of time possible.
- Data integrity. Managing all ancillary systems required to guarantee that the Automation information is there when needed, e.g., UPS, encryption servers, etc.
- Performance monitoring. Managing all activities required to determine the operational conditions of the system elements: CPU utilization, cache utilization, number of transactions, job waiting times, disk capacity utilization, system error messages, network traffic and load, I/O load, alarms, etc.
- Performance delivery. Responsibility for making sure that the system delivers the availability and reliability required by the users, and that the expected performance does not degrade over time. This includes troubleshooting of malfunctions and shortages, root cause identification and remediation.
- Basic and detailed design. Responsibility for supplying technical expertise to implement basic and detailed engineering required for small projects (handled locally) affecting the manufacturing systems.
- Planning of short-term and long-term work for functions under his responsibility. Participate in prioritization and scheduling of automation and process control teamwork. Identify necessary tasks and estimate effort required.
- Develop and apply the appropriate processes for administrating the computing components in the technology. Use of the appropriate processes for delivering technology solutions. Identify people involved, steps and resources required. Monitor performance and apply corrective measures. Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies for Operation Technology infrastructure to ensure highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Lead management of technology documentation. Design, use, update, and maintain appropriate technical documentation for all systems in the technology.
- Develop, know and apply process control technical standards in work performed in the technology, e.g., Standard Maintenance Practices, Engineering Best Practices, etc.
- Participation in preparation and use of standards for the technology (Architecture, networking, system administration, DCS, cyber-security, etc.).
- Implement small projects in the technology.
- Keep personal technical skill base up-to-date.
- Comply with team principles, norms and expectations. Participation in team building.
Incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, per our client’s standards. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 years of experience in the design, maintenance, system administration, use and/or optimization of manufacturing computer systems (Servers, Switches, Firewalls, Workstations, DCS, PLC, HMI, networks, server-client architectures and applications, etc.)
- Working knowledge of appropriate standards and protocols (TCP-IP, ISA 99, IEC 62443, Industrial Ethernet, OPC, Modbus, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Windows OS, Cisco IOS, Juniper OS and VMWare.
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline preferred (Computer Science, Electrical or Chemical)
- 5 years of experience working in an industrial manufacturing process environment.
- Exposure to Distributed Control Systems and/or Programmable Logic Controllers
- Knowledge of Honeywell Experion PKS and/or Foxboro IA/EVO
- Knowledge of human factors in automation systems preferred
- Exposure to regulatory process control preferred
- Knowledge of chemical manufacturing processes preferred
- Knowledge of project management desirable
Automation Development Manager
Based in Charlotte, NC the Automation Development Manager is responsible for creating the automation architecture, solutions and functionality of the modernization approach to allow modular retrofitting in the existing terminals. Key responsibilities include: drive the business plan implementation and operationalize the modernization strategy; establish standards/products for the success of the program and modernization roadmap; lead the development team in support of all projects through the phases of business case, plan development, construction / supplier contract, and execution by optimizing key value drivers.
- Responsible for product management on technically complex projects (including new building and retrofit/modifications) which could involve multiple disciplines, business units or suppliers.
- Set the overall direction for modernization standards/product development and related projects. Monitor and optimize existing processes and drive strategic initiatives to help meet the business objectives.
- Focused on enhancing performance through industry analysis, target setting, trend and opportunity identification, process optimization and modernization improvement interventions.
- Accountable for product management plan, scope, cost, work schedule, design and build, and contractual deliverables for own workstream.
- Engage in dialogue with customers in order to ensure right project/product focus
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of how automation integrates with other disciplines.
- Provide knowledge and ideas for development of solutions to complex problems or projects.
- Contributes to high customer satisfaction.
- Education – Degree from an accredited college in the field of Engineering or related discipline. An MBA or other master’s degree and/or certification in project management is a plus.
- Experience- Minimum 5-10 years’ automation related experience; extensive project management experience with multiple reports and clear responsibility on achieving safety, time and budget targets; extensive operational experience.
- Accountability- Capable of motivating teams to achieve project success; driven, self-motivating, result-oriented with high discipline to follow through on actions and ensure necessary documentation.
- Agility- Ability to accommodate important changes rapidly
- Collaboration- Ability to exchange and adapt skills when working together across boundaries
- Functional Excellence- Experience with Operational software, modelling software and Project Controls software, such as PMWeb. High quality awareness and ability to work with constant care
The Packaging Technician operates, installs, maintains, troubleshoots, repairs and dismantles packaging equipment and related equipment.
REQUIREMENTS Ability to:
- Troubleshoot and repair packaging machine problems with competent speed and accuracy under time and delivery constraints
- Work from electrical schematics, blueprints, drawings, sketches, layout, and other specifications both verbal and written
- Program and maintain coder systems, metal detectors, and check weighers
- square, lace, replace, and track all types of conveyor belts
- Align, tension, and replace all types of power transmission devices (v-belts, sheaves, chain and sprockets, bearings)
- utilize his/her tools and equipment in a safe and proficient manner
- Start the machine and observe the operation to detect malfunction(s) of the machine
- Work independently as well as a team player
- Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy
- Set up and operates shop tools and perform simple metal work
- Use all power and hand tools normal to the trade
- Monitors equipment operations and makes adjustments and/or repairs (mechanical and/or electrical) on various types of packaging and related equipment such as but not limited to baggers, case erectors, case sealers, packers, etc. as necessary
- Installs and dismantles packaging and related equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance work
- Operates various packaging equipment
- Reports to Supervisor the general condition of equipment and recommends replacement when necessary
- Responsible for keeping required records and documentation
- Responsible for cleanliness of machine(s) and work area
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- At least two (2) years of skilled electrical experience using and troubleshooting voltages up to 480 or more in a manufacturing/industrial environment is required
- NCCER Certification is required
- Must have a working knowledge of electrical test equipment, electrical circuits and power supplies, gearboxes, motors, agitators, actuators, valves, wiring and unwiring of equipment
- Previous experience as a Packaging Technician or Journeyman Electrician is preferred
- Experience in PLC troubleshooting, Fanuc robotic controllers, and/or hydraulic and pneumatic fields is also preferred
High school diploma or GED required
Automation Engineer - Biotech (Jp4914)
Location:Thousand Oaks, CA
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months with likely extensions
Business Unit: DSC EFR Automation III
3Key Consulting is looking for an Engineer for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Ideal Candidate: 2 years experience in biotech industry. Someone already experience in Automation Engineering. Familiar with Emerson DeltaV
Global leader in the Biotechnology industry is seeking a professional Automation Engineer for employment. As a member of the Delivery Supply Chain- Engineering & Facilities Reliability (DSC-E&FR) Automation team, the successful candidate will be required to support complex and challenging system automation initiatives that require solid understanding of analytical problem solving techniques, project management, lifecycle management and Operational Excellence. This position requires an extensive understanding and background in programming, design, installation and lifecycle management of manufacturing process controls, automation and field instrumentation technologies.
Job Responsibilities include:
1) Developing process control applications utilizing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems (SCADA).
2) Lead and support of capital projects. This role involves the application of advanced automation engineering principles in the design, specification, construction, startup, and validation of process equipment and systems for capital projects of significant scope and complexity. Demonstrated understanding of project life cycles is preferred. Candidate should be familiar with engineering processes from initial conceptualization through project turnover to operations.
3) Familiarity with industry standards for batch control systems, software development life cycle methodologies, 21 CFR Part 11, and GAMP.
4) Development of functional specification, detailed specification, engineering documents, SOP and operating standards.
5) Ownership and administration of process control automation in a pre-pivotal phase appropriate and/or cGMP regulated manufacturing setting. Engage in, and process change control requests per established SOP and processes.
6) Lead technical root cause analysis, incident investigations, and troubleshooting on process control issues related to electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
7) Design and testing of newly installed and currently installed automation based process equipment.
8) Support new product introductions or new technology introductions by performing engineering assessments, implementing automation system configuration changes and supporting engineering runs.
9) Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard automation technical principles.
10) Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations.
Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience OR Associate’s degree & 6 years of directly related experience OR High school diploma / GED & 8 years of directly related experience.
1) B.S or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Biotech Engineering or related life science engineering.
2) Strong control system automation and bioprocessing background focused specifically in design, installation, programming and validation of automated processes are essential.
3) 2 or more years combined experience with the following product platforms.
a. Emerson DeltaV DCS systems version 12 or above.
b. Rockwell Automation Factory Talk & ControlLogix PLC Platform is a plus.
c. One or more years’ experience leading a team as well as work self-directed.
4) Ability to create, update and read electrical and process design packages including URS, FS, SDS, ICO, ACO, IQ, OQ, CSR and VSR among other engineering and validation documentation.
5) Knowledge of ASTM 2500, S88 and S95 industrial automation standards. Continuous batch processing is a desired advantage.
6) Strong leadership, technical writing, and communication/presentation skills are required.
7) Work schedule flexibility as required to support on-going process operations, requiring occasional after-hours engineering coverage as needed.
8) Collaborate and support development of automation strategies for New Product Introduction and New Technology Deployment.
9) Direct experience in process control engineering and troubleshooting with both stainless steel and single-use unit operations such as bioreactors, harvest, depth filtration, viral inactivation, chromatography, viral filtration, and ultrafiltration/diafiltration.
10) Cleaning systems: CIP’s, COP’s, Glass washers, and Autoclaves.
11) Position requires a working knowledge of manufacturing IT network, data historian, electronic batch records, OPC, Profibus, Ethernet IP, Modbus and DeviceNet technologies.
12) Working knowledge and experience with pre-pivotal phase appropriate and/or cGMP procedures and engineering practices on pharmaceutical/biotech production processes, facilities, and equipment. Candidate should be experienced in change control, nonconformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices.
13) Must be independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in project environments, and skilled in communication, facilitation, and collaboration. Individual must be a team player prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
1) Strong control system automation and bioprocessing background focused specifically in design, installation, programming and validation of automated processes are essential. 2) Two or more years experience with Emerson DeltaV DCS systems version 12 or above and one or more years’ experience leading a team as well as work self-directed. 3) Position requires a working knowledge of manufacturing IT network, data historian, electronic batch records, OPC, Profibus, Ethernet IP, Modbus and DeviceNet technologies.
Employee Value Proposition: Possibility of turning an FTE.
Red Flags: Must be familiar with biotech processing.
Interview Process: Phone and/or in-person interviews will be accommodated.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.No Third-party Vendors Please
Automation Technician (Oil & Gas)
As a technician you will be involved in installations, commissioning, maintenance, troubleshooting, and programming. The types of projects you will work on would include well-pad installations, compressor stations, salt-water disposals (SWD's), and plants.
So what's in it for you? Well, this company...
- is a safety-conscious, ethical, customer-focused organization; it's an employer you can be proud to work for!
- is rapidly growing with endless potential for career growth
- provides challenging and meaningful work in an environment where you will continuously learn
- provides ongoing hands-on equipment training and personal career development plans
- offers competitive compensation based upon experience level and capabilities and a benefit package including health insurance, 401K matching plan, life insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- A 2 year Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Industrial Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, or Process Controls is preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience as an automation, instrumentation, or process controls technician or field engineer is required.
- Comfortable working in a team environment as well as being able to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Experience with the following is a big plus but is not required: ABB Total Flow, pressure devices (such as Rosemount, Vega, etc), and Beijer and Maple Systems
- Installation, inspection, calibration, maintenance and commissioning of Instrumentation and Automation Systems used in the Oil and Gas Industries (Upstream and Mid-Stream).
- Knowledge of RTU's, EFM's, VFD's (ROC 107, 800, ABB TotalFlow)
- PLC Programming (Idec, ScadaPack, Allen Bradley)
- HMI Development and Programming (Beijer, Red Lion, IDEC, Maple Systems & Panel Views)
- Communication protocols & radio communications (Freewave, Xetawave, MDS)
- Knowledge of SCADA and SCADA Communications
- Knowledge of Modbus communication protocols and addressing.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation (transmitters, AC Variable Frequency Drives, Operator Interface, downhole pumps, LACT units, and Motor Controls., Coriolis Meters, Turbine Meters and etc.)
- Knowledge of liquid pumping units and pump jack on off controls
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!