Dyed Yarn Operator Job Description Sample
Procurement Specialist, Dyed
Yarn Transporter - Weaving - Roanoke, AL
Yarn Handler - Superba Dye - Glasgow, VA
Extrusion Operator Assistant - Roanoke, AL
Disc Cell Operator - Lathe Operator
Computer Operator - Nights
Position: Computer Operator - Nights
Reports to: Programming Manager
Classification: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 5:00 pm to 1:00 am, other hours as needed; occasional overtime
A Computer Operator - Nights is responsible for initiating, monitoring, and controlling electronic processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process daily teller work received through Branch Capture:
- Key information in rejected fields
- Balance transactions
- Work with branch personnel to resolve balancing issues
- Process daily image files:
- Process incoming files from various vendors and customers
- Process outgoing files to the Federal Reserve Bank and Credit Card vendor
- Log and verify totals of incoming and outgoing files
- Contact support if problems arise
- Start and monitor jobs per daily operations checklist
- Monitor hardware and report problems to supervisor; Monitor software processes and report problems to supervisor, on-call person, or vendor support
- Stay current on new programs, updates and/or changes and assist with software testing
- Adhere to CoreFirst policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines
- Conduct all actions consistent with quality customer service, friendliness and the overall mission of the bank
Basic computer knowledge and operations experience, general accounting knowledge and 10 key
One (1) year of related experience
High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
Adherence to CoreFirst Values; Respect, Communication, Integrity, Initiative, and Accountability. A secondary focus on internal and external Customers, Compliance, Ethics, Perseverance, and Time Management is also essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions accurately
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Availability to work late nights
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. Some light physical effort required including ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
Travel is not required.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Applicants must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screening and background check.
Internal applicants must be meeting the minimum requirements of their current job, and should submit a cover letter and resume via the employee portal.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoreFirst Bank & Trust complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Computer Network Operator Analyst/Programmer - 5+ Yrs Exp
Belay Technologies is seeking a CNO Analyst/Programmer with Unix/Linux development experience, Windows development experience (Visual Studio), Strong C programming skills, and Python development experience. All candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with FSpoly.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- Unix/Linux development experience
- Windows development experience (Visual Studio)
- Strong C programming skills
- Python development experience
- CNO background
- Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
- Embedded systems development experience
- Understand assembly programming concepts
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SS, SS5-0019
Master Control Room Operator - Level II
LOCATION: Washington, D.C., 20037
NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE AND HAS NOT BEEN AWARDED. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED LATE 3Q 2019
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Secret (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a cleared Master Control Room Operator - Level II to provide professional video production services supporting the Department of State in Washington, D.C.
MASTER CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR - LEVEL II - ALL of the requirements listed below, with moderate to high-level knowledge and professional experience required.
- As a member of the Master Control and Studio team, the master control operator position requires expert abilities and extensive experience in traditional broadcast technologies, video-over-IP for social media platforms and web-video workflows. The operator thrives in a hands-on, LIVE master control room environment.
- The MC Operator acquires live feeds from a variety of sources and routes these signals via traditional fiber circuits and cloud-based routing platforms. This requires expert operational abilities with a broadcast master control console, broadcast production switcher, HDSDI and audio routers, digital format converters, frame synchronizers, and facility SDI, AES, HDSDI and IP video encoders and decoders.
- The MC Operator maintains office, department and agency procedural protocols, applies standard operating procedures and adheres to broadcast best practices. The operator maintains accurate logs, documenting and reporting operational and technical issues within the NOC environment.
- Experience with Teradek encoders, decoders, CORE routing platform, Brightcove CDN/CMS, Facebook Live, YouTube and SnappyTV social media platforms is highly desirable. Assists with annual inventory of Engineering Room equipment.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Heavy Equipment Operator With CDL
ESG Operations, Inc.
As a member of the Collections and Distribution Crew, you will complete projects and repair work involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes. It requires a valid Georgia CDL and experience operating backhoes and mini-excavators.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
*Hiring for Day and Swing Shifts that include weekend days*
4x10 – Any combination that includes Sat and Sun
5x8 – Any combination that includes Sat and Sun
The Audio Operator will be responsible for performing post production audio services. Primary responsibilities include audio pre-qualifications, prep, QCs, conforms, localization editorial, and deliverables. Candidate must have a strong understanding, efficiency, and skillset in Avid Protools operations. Experience is required in working with all common audio formats.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent trade specific education
- 2+ years in audio post production projects for film and tv
- Excellent ProTools operational skills, including the use of video
- Excellent communication skills over phone and email
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with self-direction
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach and ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong skills with Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with other media applications such as Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio room setting
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!