Dynamite Cartridge Crimper Job Description Sample
Teller - Part Time - Tatum & Dynamite
As a Teller you will spend each day giving every customer an exceptional experience, working with your branch team to ensure their financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently. You will also play a key role helping customers understand the technology in the branch and proactively helping them access that technology via multiple self service channels. Additionally, you’ll have an opportunity to create a connection and develop rapport with customers to provide outstanding personalized service in order to understand their most important financial needs, and engage the appropriate team member with the expertise to meet their needs. Tellers who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
Educate and engage clients on the various technological tools available to them to improve their banking experience.
Demonstrated ability in providing a great customer experience by engaging customers in conversation and educating customers on the various products and services available to them.
Ability to identify client needs and refer to appropriate branch team members.
Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Ability to work a flexible schedule; which may include evening and weekends
Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management
Proven track record of success working well in a team environment
Must be flexible on work location based on branch/market staffing needs JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Product Engineering Manager: Screw-In Cartridge Valves
The Product Engineering Manager: Screw-in Cartridge Valves will be responsible for managing, directing and coordinating engineering activities across all Screw-in Cartridge Valve product lines. Essential
Develop SiCV product line strategies that provide direction for specific responsibilities and is linked to Division and Hydraulics Strategy.
Manage the development for your team of local and remote direct reports, including performance reviews, training plans, and development needs. Accurately access and utilize the capabilities of others, positively motivating others to succeed.
Promote teamwork with manufacturing engineers, supply chain, and planners to ensure proper handoff of designs to global manufacturing sites for customer orders.
Maintain close liaison with the sales and marketing functions and end customers, as related to application reviews, new product requirements, major modifications of existing products, customer prototype qualification test requirements and resolving product performance deficiencies.
Rapidly respond to both customer and internal technical support needs.
Lead product line development projects through Eaton’s phase gate development process (PROLaunch) as well as leading VA/VE efforts to support market needs and profitability goals.
Ensures excellence in Engineering through the use of best practice methods, processes and tools.
Ensure all product designs comply with the appropriate industry and customer standards (criteria & revision).
Limit Eaton’s exposure to Product Liability by ensuring sound Engineering practices.
Review and approve technical documentation including but not limited to change orders and requests, drawings, specifications, calculations, bills of material, test plans and technical reports.
Establish balanced scorecard metrics and continuously monitor to improve team performance and alignment to region and divisional goals.
Utilize a broad base of knowledge to rapidly and efficiently design, develop, test, maintain and continuously improve products and reliability.
Lead the generation of new ideas and document them appropriately for possible patent protection or to reserve as trade secrets.
- Report on progress of projects and identify critical issues that need to be addressed utilizing sound communication skills. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now and in the future.
Master’s in Engineering, Technology Management, or Business degree from an accredited institution.
Product Development experience.
Hydraulics industry experience.
Screw-in Cartridge Valves product knowledge.
Formal management experience. Position Criteria:
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time. We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job: Engineering Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control Job Level: Manager Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Consumable Cartridge Designer)
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Consumable Cartridge Designer)
About Us: Invetech is a global innovation and product realization partner. We are a product development consultancy blending creativity, commercial know-how and technical acumen to help our clients create business success. For more than 25 years Invetech has been at the forefront of breakthrough technology and product development, helping companies get new products to market through innovative design, engineering and manufacturing. Our teams work on a variety of exciting biotech, life science, consumer and healthcare projects, and our designers and engineers work with leading edge technologies across these industries to bring ideas to reality for our customers.
To provide technical engineering support including design, prototype build, testing and verification of IVD consumable products within a larger product development program.
Global Director - Hardware Engineering
San Diego Manager – Mechanical and Industrial Design
Mechanical Team Leader
Project Leader / Program Manager
Develop IVD consumables architecture and ensure quality of team deliverables
Budget setting, tracking and forecasting for project mechanical effort
Lead project mechanical engineers to deliver quality outcomes to schedule and budget
Lead mechanical DFx efforts
Provide support in response to requests for assistance in matters relating to mechanical engineering product issues
Deliver robust and high quality mechanical solutions that are compliant with all applicable business and regulatory requirements
+ Required Skills & Competencies
Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 6 years relevant experience in product development including IVD consumables development.
5 years experience in the development of Medical devices and IVD equipment is highly regarded.
Demonstrated design expertise in at least two of the following disciplines: Microfluidics, Macrofluidics, Thermal control, Plastics molding, Material science
Competency in CAD.Experience with Solidworks highly regarded.
Experience with a variety of manufacturing methods and working with suppliers
Experience generating technical documents including design descriptions, tolerance analysis, test plans, and reports.
Proven ability to lead, train, mentor and coach others
Positive, self-motivated disposition and personal accountability
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Primary Location: North America-United States-CA-San Diego
Req ID: INV000574
Cartridge Operative - 2Nd Shift
3M is seeking a Cartridge Operative for the Separation and Purification Sciences Division located in Meriden, CT. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Cartridge Operative will, under supervision, perform a variety of tasks in the 3M Meriden plant to operate cartridge production equipment. Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Operates cartridge equipment to pleat, trim, cut seal membrane media, sub assemble, cap, final assembly, testing, drying and packaging of cartridges
Assembles cartridges (modules and capsules) and air/water test cartridges
Dry and clean cartridges
Package, label, keep records/location of batches produced
Observes all company and OSHA safety rules and practices
Keeps work area clean and orderly
Checks own work and the work of other department members and if a discrepancy is found, work with appropriate team members to solve the problem
Will assist other department members (in any classification) as needed to ensure safety and maximize output
Assist in the training of other employees as necessary
Will assist in change over and setup on production line and equipment to the best of the individual’s ability
Performs various production operations including the operating of multiple machines, where it can be done safely and fills in on positions throughout manufacturing operations as required
When and where appropriate works with others under the team guidelines
Access of information via computer
Performs other related duties as required or assigned This position will require:
Working on holidays as needed
Short notice shift coverage
Working 2nd shift
- Frequent physical demands including: walking, bending, crawling, standing, climb at heights and conduct work at heights and lifting up to 55 pounds unassisted, up to 70 pounds with assistance
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
Is reliable and dependable
Must be able to successfully follow instructions
Good communication skills
Must be able to read, speak, and understand English
Read instructions for assembling equipment
Read books, looking up unfamiliar words in dictionary for meaning, spelling, and pronunciation
Print simple sentences containing subject, verb, and object, and series of numbers and names
Add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure
Perform the four operations with like common and decimal fractions
Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
General Labor (1St, 2Nd, And 3Rd Shifts)
Pay rate is $11.15/hour for 1st Shift, and $11.90/hour for 2nd or 3rd Shift; the tentative timeframe is 3+ months
(Possibility to be extended or even go permanent)
- Processes all cartridges received from distribution by visually checking each cartridge for body damage, removing the shipping cap with a pneumatic hand drill, removing cartridge seals, and using a variety of gauges, checks plug diameter, seal depth, and thread wear. Determines if these cartridges can be reused.
- In order to issue credit, counts and sorts all cartridges received and verify those cartridges returned with a packing slip. Checks and corrects packing list for accuracy. Verifies customer counts to determine if returned cartridges are Ansul product. If not, scrap credit is not issued.
- Hand loads pressurized cartridges into a test tank containing heated water and places plastic caps over the cartridges. Observes each cartridge for traces of leakage, on removal from tank, separates "leakers" from cartridges going on to other operations. Raises and lowers test tank floors to adjust for different size cartridges.
- Record (by size) the number of cartridges processed and the number of cartridges requiring the rework of scrapping. Identifies the reasons why cartridges leak in test tanks, and records the number of leakers (according to size).
- Operates buffing machine to remove old paint.
- Adds proper amounts of rust inhibitor to adjust for any deficiencies as determined by the Q.C. lab titration sheets.
- Manually sets up filling machine.
- Operates filling machine to fill various size cartridges with nitrogen and CO2 to correct weights.
- Hand stamps LTA101 and R102 cartridges.
- Performs necessary rework on refill or reject cartridges.
- Performs minor maintenance and troubleshoots machine.
- Loads and operates an automatic cartridge seal assembly machine by scooping washers and bushings into machine feeder, adjusting air pressure, watching the automatic assembly process and correcting (by hand) any cartridge seals improperly assembled.
- Operates a cartridge-stamping machine by changing fixtures to accommodate various cartridges, changing head stamps and adjusting weight stamp for each cartridge. Adjusts air pressure to insure proper stamp depth and records type of cartridge and number sequence of cartridges stamped.
- Visually checks cartridges for pitting, thread damage, etc. Prepares cartridges for filling operation by selecting the proper cartridge seals for assembly, dipping seals into oil and starting seal into cartridge threads by hand. Uses a pneumatic wrench to tighten. Occasionally uses a wrench to remove burrs from cartridge threads. Wire brushes cartridges.
- Weigh cartridges and insures that weight falls within the appropriate range.
- Mixes paint by adding three different ingredients according to paint manufacturer's specifications. Checks for proper viscosity. Places paint in vibrator for proper mix.
- Operates an automatic cartridge spray paint conveyor by loading and unloading moving conveyor, adjusting air pressure, paint flow, and visually checking painted cartridges for paint consistency and proper coverage.
- Operates gas fire oven to bake paint into cartridges.
- Prepares cartridges for shipment by weighing the cartridges and applying the appropriate decals.
- Sets up and operates heat sensitive wrapping machine for cartridges.
- Packages cartridge in individual and master cartons. Visually checks cartridges for pitting, thread damage, etc.
- Assists Cochran Lab as needed and may be require certification for 5-year retest.
- From written instructions, fills tanks with metal conditioning and plating solutions. Following written instructions from the QC Inspector, makes all necessary additions to the solutions to maintain proper titration strength in the metal conditioning tanks. Periodically dumps all metal conditioning tanks.
- Performs housekeeping and other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to wear steel toe shoes and prescription safety glasses if needed to enter the facility.
- Ability to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift with some overtime required.
- If selected, will have to attend safety orientation for the first week from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Marinette, WI 54143
Monday – Friday 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts available (Various hours)
Snider-Blake is seeking candidates interested in working at Little Tikes in Hudson! This company manufactures, assembles, and ships childrens' toys.
We currently have all shifts available and several different positions open!
1st shift- 7am to 3pm, Monday through Friday.
2nd Shift- 3pm to 11pm, Monday through Friday.
3rd Shift- 11pm to 7am, Snday through Thursday.
-Roto Position : Associates would be digging and pouring the powder into the mold to form the toy, and are trained to pull the toy back out of the mold before sending them down to assembly.
-Assembly : Use reamers/routers to trim off extra plastic pieces and sharp edges from the toy, put parts together and weighing the boxed product.
-Swingline : Time positions where associates would collect swing materials to package, use crimper to bind rope together, attach safety straps and T-Bar and stack/box the product.
Associates are given a $0.25 raise guaranteed after 30-days, and are eligible for another $0.25 raise after 90-days.
$1/hr bonus with perfect attendance and $1.50/OT hr!
*Must be able to pass drug screening and background check!*
If interested, come to our Akron office to register: Mon-Fri (9am-2pm). Walk-ins Welcome!
Must bring two forms of ID (Driver License or ID Card & or Birth certificate or social security card) to register!
Like us on Facebook for more job openings!! https://www.facebook.com/SniderBlakeAK/"
1904 Buchholzer Blvd.
Akron, OH 44310
Senior Assembly Technician / Mechanic
Sentinel Fluid Controls, an Applied Fluid Power subsidiary, is currently looking for aSenior Assembly Technician/Mechanicto join our team. If you're outgoing, technically sound, and think you have what it takes - Apply Today!
Responsible for assembling and testing/troubleshooting of hydraulic assemblies with minimal supervision. Produces the highest quality in a timely manner. Requires in-house repairs and conversions. Occasionally oversees the assembler/mechanic duties.
- Builds and tests manifolds.
- Assembles/modifies power units.
- Makes hose assemblies, operates hose crimper and skive machines.
- Assembles projects completely to B.O.M. and Assembly/Kitting specification. Identifying and communicating any discrepancies.
- Tests and checks manifolds for quality before being released to the customer.
- Performs light electrical assembly and welding duties.
- Operates the drill press, grinder, hand drill, hydraulic test stands, torque wrench and miscellaneous equipment and hand tools.
- Works required overtime hours including Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays when assigned.
- May occasionally be responsible for the overseeing of the assembler/mechanic duties.
- Performs shipping, receiving and skidding of power unit/assembly projects.
- Interacts with all employees to exchange information, answer questions and resolve problems.
- Follows policies and procedures as defined by the company.
- Maintains reliable and dependable work attendance.
- Not exclusive list of duties; responsible for all duties assigned.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Five (5) years of related work experience
- Associates degree in related field
- Two (2) years of related work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good mechanical and/or electrical aptitude and knowledge
- Demonstrates knowledge of the function of hydraulic, pneumatic and/or lubrication components
- Ability to use hand, power, and trade type tools
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic and basic electrical diagrams and symbols
- Works toward completing Basic Hydraulic course
- Aeroquip Certification
- Willing and available to work required overtime hours including Saturday and Sunday when assigned
- Able to sit, stand or walk for up to an eight (8) hour day
- Able to use hands for single grasping, pushing/pulling, fine manipulation
- Able to frequently walk, bend, squat, climb, twist, stoop, kneel, reach and lift overhead
- Able to use feet for repetitive movement
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds with frequent lifting, possibly as high as overhead, and/or carrying
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Technician, Hydraulics, Engineer, Electrical, Technology, Engineering
Simply stated – We Keep Industry Running... Productively.
Industrial Quality Inspector
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Industrial Quality Inspector
In Process Inspection of Components, Assemblies and Vehicles to established criteria and specifications
Perform Non-destructive Examination when Required and Qualified
Maintain Inspection Records per Component, Assembly and Vehicle
Initiate NCR's for Non-compliant Product and Processes and actively participate in the follow up and resolution
Report Program Quality Activities to Lead Inspector and recommend corrective and preventive action
Maintain Quality Documentation for Components, Assemblies and Vehicles
Preparation of Approval and Shipping Documents
Participate in Customer Joint Inspections
Problem solving between multiple departments and customer representatives
Review past inspection data for critical information, repeat defects or problem areas
Record and report Inspection Status of components, assemblies and vehicles
Participate/Lead Corporate Initiatives and/or Special Projects/Assignments as required and/or directed
Perform the duties associated with Tools and Test equipment calibration and crimper verification as required
Any and all other responsibilities, in addition to those mentioned above, as assigned by supervisor/manager. Any interpretation/clarification with responsibilities above will be settled by the supervisor/manager. This list of responsibilities is not all inclusive and may change, be added to or deleted from any time
Qualifications / Background:
Associates Degree, Technical major - preferred
4 or more years quality inspection experience within manufacturing industry
Must be able to read blueprints and familiar with a variety of test equipment
Rail Experience will be a differential
At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Alstom is a drug-free workplace.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Alstom provides reasonable accommodations and/or assistance to applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans (including but not limited to other protected veterans and individuals with known physical and mental limitations). If you need a reasonable accommodation/assistance for any part of the application and/or hiring process, please contact Alstom’s Recruiting Department at (please use Accommodation Request as the subject line) or call us at . A Recruitment team member (available between 8:00 am 5:00pm eastern time zone) will respond to all requests within three (3) business days to provide assistance and/or the information being sought. Hard of hearing or deaf individuals may contact Alstom Recruiting by utilizing the 711 dialing code for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) to contact Alstom’s Recruiting Department at .
Job Type: Experienced
JSC Maintenance Electrical Wireman
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
JSC Maintenance Electrical Wireman
U52336 Company Conformance Statement In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations. Employees are required to:
Comply with all applicable safety- and health-related rules, regulations, and procedures;
Work safely themselves and help their teammates work safely;
Assist supervisors and managers in identifying and mitigating potentially hazardous conditions; and
Help the organization maintain a safe and healthy workplace. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Purpose of the position Electrician must be able to wire, terminate and understand electrical drawings and work independently or as an integrated team to complete complex critical electrical tie-ins and outages .
Principal Responsibilities of the Position
- Electrical Wireman as assigned. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Education and Experience Requirements
Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment background questionnaire.
Referral must provide documentation to support journeyman qualifications.
Insuring quality and completeness of work as well as insuring areas worked are clean, neat and ready for customers needs when complete. + Must be able to pass a full respirator physical and be willing/able to wear a respirator on first day and first try .
Must be able to complete assigned tasks in a reasonable amount of time determined by foreman.
Must have clean, neat, and professional appearance.
Referral must provide documentation to support background (i.e. transcript of education and safety related training).
Must be able to work independently or as an integrated team to complete complex critical electrical tie-ins and outages.
Good working knowledge of NEC codes.
Install receptacle & all forms of GFCI circuits.
Wire pulling, wire terminations, and be willing to learn JSC outage procedures.
Use of Hydraulic crimper
Wire up Start/stop station
Must be self-motivated and willing to work from descriptions and blue prints.
Must have a good attitude and be willing to work with other craftsmen.
Must have a Texas State Electrical License (Journeyman Card).
Should be first-aid, CPR, and AED trained.
Good attendance and punctuality required.
Must be a U.S. Citizen in order to obtain required NASA badge.
Must be able to provide a certified Birth Certificate (with state seal), Passport, or INS Citizenship documents on date of hire (candidate will be sent home if this paperwork is not provided upon arrival on date of hire).
Must have the ability to communicate the English language, both verbally and written, in an effective manner.
Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Special Knowledge and Skills Required
This position is located onsite at NASA JSC and requires US Citizenship.
Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment background check and drug screen test.
Clean, neat, and professional personal appearance. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Dexterity to operate office and field equipment as required by the position.
In good physical shape/condition for climbing in and out of tight restricted working areas, as applicable. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Prior knowledge of NASA site, experienced with working on government installations preferred. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.
Catalyst, a premier manufacturer of proprietary probiotic, organic, vitamin and mineral feed, and retail fertilizer products, is looking for a hard - charging B2B Sales Person. Experience in the ag industry helpful, but not an absolute. We need a person that can SELL; expertise in product line is less important than ability and motivation to SELL – SELL – SELL.
· Have an “out-sized” assertive personality – we’re looking for the person who does not hear the word “no”.
· Possess the ability to travel up to 50% of their time including overnights and multiple days.
· Have strong organization and communication skills.
· Have the ability to work independently and with a team to meet Marketing and Sales goals. Compensation will be heavily weighted towards sales performance.
· Be able to listen, understand and follow-up on customer needs.
With 85 years in this business, we have a diverse portfolio of products and offerings, plus the talent and ability to develop new and improved products at a steady pace. Our newest retail fertilizer products are selling in retail stores in your local area – we see room to grow our organic and probiotic product line in that segment as well!
Candidate will be required to:
· Grows sales of proprietary products through a combination of cold calls, follow-ups with existing customers, networking, and capability analysis and expansion.
· Able to generate leads for sales calls; capable of following up leads and generating sales from those leads.
· Works with the product development team to both enhance existing products and develop new products - to meet customer demand.
· Attends and participate in local, regional, and national agricultural shows as necessary - with a primary goal of selling product.
· Works with Marketing to help develop marketing and sales tools, and products to position yourself and the company for success.
Compensation dependent on sales performance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!