Eagan Job Description Sample
Caribou Coffee Now Hiring For All Positions
Caribou Coffee is more than just a cup of coffee. It’s the team member who creates a Bright Spot in our guest’s day by remembering their order (moose it, extra whip!). It’s creating a place of community where we encourage team members to Be Yourself and Support One Other. It’s Serving with Love by offering the highest quality products (no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners found here!). It’s about being the best at what we do, we truly Make Fun Happen!
We are looking for new team members and shift leads to join our team! We are looking to hire Team Members and Shift Leaders (Early birds and Night owls … we’re especially looking for you! Did we mention you earn a free drink for each shift worked?).
Whether you are looking for a seasonal job for extra holiday cash, a part-time position around school or a full-time career opportunity at a fun, growing company …. we have them all. We provide exceptional training, competitive pay, flexible benefits and great benefits. To review detailed job descriptions and apply to a location near you, please visit the link below. We can’t wait to meet you.
Life is Short, Stay Awake for It!
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Sales Manager-New Business Development, supporting the Eagan, MN marketplace.
Toshiba America Business Solutions' Sales Managers support the development of business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
- Develop sales team revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Leads, motivates, and counsels the sales team, to meet or exceed budgeted sales revenue, gross profit, unit placement, expense and equipment contributions projections while maintaining teamwork and the highest level of customer service.
- Successful leadership in selling digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi functional products that copy, print and fax and scan.
- Ensure reports support strategic account planning with key customer accounts
- Positive working experience with clients-identifying strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and assist team in delivering a high level of client care.
- Participates in fiscal year business planning. * Measures success of cross business line sales
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 4-5 years of successful sales experience demonstrating leadership ability
- Ability to function well in a fast paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Toshiba America Business Solutions
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618
Seeking multiple Material Handlers in the Plymouth area.
2nd shift 6p-6am rotating days, $15hr + shift differential.
Able to operate forklift
Able to lift 20 lbs regularly and 50 or more occasionally
Experienced in material handling
Need to be able to pass a background check and drug screen
High school diploma or GED is required.
Please send qualified resumes if interested.
Midwest Staffing Group is not your "traditional staffing" agency, we don't just send you an employee. Midwest Staffing Group is a staffing company that specializes in helping you find innovative ways to increase productivity and profitability.
Since opening in 1990, Midwest Staffing Group has worked towards excellence for our employees and our clients. Our success is due to the intelligent, talented people who work well together focused on a common goal: To uphold our commitment to our Employees and Client.
Excel Staffing has partnered with a premier manufacturing company in the Eagan, MN area. We have immediate openings for Packagers on all shifts - part-time or full-time availability on ALL shifts - 8 and 12 hour shifts!! ALL positions are temp to hire.
- Basic packaging on a moving production line
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- No experience needed - entry level
- No English needed
Excel Staffing is one of the top placement services in the Twin Cities area. We primarily staff for manufacturing/light industrial positions.
Local Straight Truck Driver
We are seeking a Local Straight Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). All Trucks are 24ft-26ft 26,000lb or under GVW, and have lift-gates. Deliveries are mostly in the metro area with the occasional hot shot under 500 miles.
We are a franchise with a family like atmosphere and a lot of opportunity for personal growth within the company. Must have a safe driving record with no major incidents. A lot of opportunity for overtime and company pays 50% of healthcare and dental. 401K available after 1 year. Uniform provided.
8 hour shift start time would be between 7:00 and 9:30am (to be determined at time of hire).
- Safely operate a heavy truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Ability to operate manual transmission truck
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Account Rep – Advertising & Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Food Production *1St Shift
Our client company located in Eagan is looking to add valuable members to their expanding, dedicated team. In this position you will be assisting with making and packaging of food products. Successful candidates for this position must be willing to go above and beyond, thrive in fast paced environments, be willing to rotate positions throughout the day and must work well with others. No experience is needed they are happy to train quality workers. Position does require the passing of a drug screen as well. We have positions available on 1st shift either Sunday through Thursday 5am-130pm or Monday through Friday 7-330pm. Pay rate for this great position is starting at $14.00 per hour! Please submit resume today for immediate consideration, as these long term, fast shift positions will fill fast!!!! We look forward to working with you.
Food Production---Fast Temp To Hire!!!!
Masterson Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting assembly/ packaging positions for a bakery production company located in Eagan, MN. THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION WITH SOME GREAT BONUSES.
We are hiring on all 3 shifts immediately. $12.50- $13.10/hr with shift differential
2nd Shift 1:45pm-10:00pm
3rd Shift 9:45pm-6:00am
-Packaging and palletizing of doughs & baking mixes
-Working as a team to produce product
-Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
-Additional tasks assigned by shift supervisor
-Previous food production is not required, but is a plus
-Strong attention to detail
-Ability to work independently as well as on a team
-Ability to stand for long periods of time
-Ability to carry/lift up to fifty- five (55) pounds
If you are interested in this position, please respond to this ad or come into our office.
Masterson Staffing Solutions
33 East Wentworth Ave. Suite 300
West Saint Paul, MN 55118
Masterson Staffing Solutions is an EEO employer.
The Masterson Staffing Solutions story began nearly 50 years ago, when Owen Masterson founded Masterson Personnel in 1968. Seeing a growing demand for light industrial, office and professional staffing resources, Owen started building a company that would not only provide quality and reliable services, but also bring talented workers and great companies together — and drive them to achieve their respective goals.
Masterson started as a small local business, and thanks to our team of experienced staffing professionals, we’ve grown into a premier staffing solutions provider with nearly 40 branches across the Midwest and an employee base of hundreds of thousands of quality workers.
From the beginning, our mission has been to provide the support and expertise that keeps you moving forward in life and your career. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to building strong, valuable and lasting relationships.
When it comes to our employees, we understand that you’re our greatest asset — and we want you to be and feel successful. From vacation pay to professional development to flexible work environments, we work with you to discover your talents and aspirations.
As for our clients, we understand your company has unique business objectives and staffing needs. We work with you to identify skilled and qualified talent in flex, flex-to-hire and direct hire positions in over 19 business categories. Our Talent Acquisition Department can also connect your company with high-level talent for director and executive positions.
Whether you’re looking to grow your career or your business, relationships will provide you with a strong foundation — and we’re dedicated to helping you build that foundation with us, with employers or with employees.
Personal Trainer- Health Coach
Do you love fitness?Do you enjoy working with people towards goals? Our personal training program is rapidly growing and we are looking to hire personal trainers to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a dynamic individual that is able to build relationships, coach great workouts and deliver life-changing results.
Key Roles of the Position:
- Deliver World-class Workouts in groups of up to 4 clients using our state of the art programming
- Retain Clients by providing an amazing experience; no sales necessary
- Go above and beyond to service our virtual coaching program
- Be a Great Team Member
- Bring genuine enthusiasm to every client interaction
- Full-time (40 Hours/Week)
- Monday- Thursday: 11am- 7pm or 12pm- 8pm
- Fridays: 9am- 4pm or 10am- 6pm
- Saturdays: 8am- 12pm or 9pm- 1pm (Two Saturdays a Month)
Compensation: Base Salary plus Bonus Opportunity to potentially exceed $30,000- $36,000 and 18 Paid Days Off!
Benefits: Company Health Insurance Available
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science/Kinesiology or an Accredited Certification.
- 1-2 years of fitness experience
- An outgoing, high energy personality: Someone who cares about people!
Our company's success is related to our adherence to our core values:
- RESILIENCE: When things don't go our way, we choose to step up and take control.
- ENTHUSIASM: Everything good in fitness begins with genuine enthusiasm.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: The bond that unites the team and upholds the success of our clients.
- CARE & COURAGE: We strive to listen, understand, & coach with empathy.
- HUNGRY & HUMBLE: We shoot for the stars & our humility keeps us grounded.
General Manager/ Assistant Manager
If you have a people-first attitude, have had no less than two years of restaurant leadership experience, and are hungry for a fresh opportunity, read on...
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GREAT GENERAL MANAGER - ASSISTANT MANAGER - RESTAURANT MANAGER:
* Looks to serve others
* Strong people-oriented leadership skills
* Development, training and of hiring others comes as second nature
* Great communication skills
* Drive and determination -- think PASSION
* Makes good decisions and the right call
* Desire for personal and professional growth
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Be part of a culture of dreaming big through goal setting
* Discounted meals
* Professional development and growth opportunities
* Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
* Paid holidays and vacations
* 401(k) with company match
* Educational assistance program
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!