Eagan Job Description Sample
Sales Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Account Executive supporting the Eagan, MN marketplace.
We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products in a complex territory.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self generating leads. Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products. Drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns. Adopt Toshiba’s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI’s.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory management and prospecting objectives and identify key areas of opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as required. Advise management accordingly.
- Develop and maintain understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace. May provide guidance to less senior Account Execs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Preferred: A minimum of one year outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment is preferred or understanding of how a business operates internally. Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
- Client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach. Proven record of accomplishment, measured against revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated experience cold calling and prospecting.
- Must have good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel as required.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Toshiba America Business Solutions
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618
Eagan, Minnesota - Insurance Agent
Our Insurance Agents come from many backgrounds but all seem to have some shared dreams - running their own small business someday, making a difference in the lives of others, and having the opportunity to earn a good income along the way. If you share these dreams, you’ve come to the right place. At Employer you have the ability to own your career and make an impact every day.
How You're Wired:
We've found if you possess these characteristics, you may find success in this career!
- One part analytical, one part creative, and one part compassionate
- Focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal
- Accomplished relationship builder and networker
- Driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you control your income
- Adaptable and persuasive
- Committed to community involvement and helping others
A Day in the Life:
As a Employer Agent, no two days are the same, but there are several regular activities required to ensure success. As an agent you will:
- Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their own way financially.
- Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to uncover their individual needs while building a book of business.
- Provide outstanding support to all customers.
- Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the company’s support to attract new business.
- Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At Employer we offer you the opportunity to grow and the support to succeed. The support level will change once you transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with you every step of the way. We provide agents:
- An office and equipment needed to be successful.
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses.
- Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you covered!
- Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with our products and services before you begin meeting with customers.
- Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns and swag around!
- Ongoing professional Development training and assistance – you have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Note:The items listed are not guaranteed for the length of your employment and are subject to be changed at any time.
What You Will Need:
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
- Life/Health State Insurance License*
- A valid driver’s license
What We Require:
- Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales.
- A strong natural market and presence in the local community.
- A fearless attitude around prospecting new customers and cold calling.
- A desire to succeed and build a network of clients.
In 1925 a group of farmers in Illinois decided to start an insurance company. We have come a long way since then but we still strongly value our agricultural roots over ninety years later!
- We offer a wide variety of insurance policies as well as financial products and services.
- We focus on diversity and inclusion because we know this leads to better collaboration, greater innovation, confidence, and higher productivity.
- We value trust, the relationships we have with our customers, the environment, and –most importantly-each other.
- At COUNTRY you won’t be thought of as just another number, but rather an essential part of our family.
Employer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
This full/part-time seasonal position in a fast-paced, family-friendly, tax preparation office runs from late January through April 15, 2018.
- Serve as receptionist and assist with a variety of front desk tasks
- Schedule client meetings
- Copy, sort, collate, and assemble tax returns and other documents in accordance with specific instructions
- Sort, distribute, and post incoming/outgoing mail including certified correspondence
- Scanning, copying, and sorting extensive client documents of all kinds using a variety of office machines and programs
- Electronic filing within the parameters of a detailed network system
- Must commit for the entire tax season
- Dependable with a professional demeanor
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy in concurrent projects
- Excellent phone, written, and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and precise, able to work independently, have a sense of urgency, be productive, and have a strong team work attitude
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and 10-key required
- Strong Adobe Acrobat skills
- High ethical and confidentiality standards
- Experienced with various office machines: multi-line phone, copier, scanner, fax, postage meter/scale
- Also responsible for other miscellaneous light duty administrative tasks
SBI Tax & Financial Services, Inc. is a family business. We have locations in Bloomington and Roseville. This post is for our Bloomington location.
No phone calls or agency contacts, please.
Job Type: Temporary
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
General Manager/ Assistant Manager
If you have a people-first attitude, have had no less than two years of restaurant leadership experience, and are hungry for a fresh opportunity, read on...
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GREAT GENERAL MANAGER - ASSISTANT MANAGER - RESTAURANT MANAGER:
* Looks to serve others
* Strong people-oriented leadership skills
* Development, training and of hiring others comes as second nature
* Great communication skills
* Drive and determination -- think PASSION
* Makes good decisions and the right call
* Desire for personal and professional growth
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Be part of a culture of dreaming big through goal setting
* Discounted meals
* Professional development and growth opportunities
* Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
* Paid holidays and vacations
* 401(k) with company match
* Educational assistance program
Customer Service Representative
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Eagan MN
This is a 6 month assignment with possibility for extension or conversion.
Pay Rate: $15-16/hour plus benefits (health, dental, life insurance, 401K)
Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
The Customer Service Representative works in a fast-paced customer focused environment. The CSR handles customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, etc. providing service in an efficient, courteous, professional manner. This position requires a strong customer focus and technical aptitude.
- Has daily interaction with customers and plays a pivotal role in maintaining a positive customer relationship through customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, etc.
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining standards for quality and productivity for all transactions as determined by area audit processes.
- Ensure each customer contact is handled in a manner consistent with the brand and values to maintain customer satisfaction and retention.
- Use analysis along with policies and procedures to resolve customer issues.
- Assist with department projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as identified or assigned.
We deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Customer service experience required, preferably in a call center environment.
- Professional attitude and strong service orientation.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- High motivation required with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced, service-driven environment.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills required.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including but not limited to Microsoft office products.
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by management:
- Welcoming clients/visitors and alerting associates when they have a visitor
- Unlocking glass doors each morning and locking them each night
- Answering the phone and transferring or taking messages
- Sorting/delivering incoming mail, folding/stamping invoices and other outgoing mail
- Ordering office supplies and keeping supply area neat and organized
- Updating phone, anniversary and birthday lists and sending out daily anniversary/birthday emails
- Cleaning/organizing office common areas
- Restocking snack cabinets, soda fridge, and coffee
- Emailing maintenance of staff requests
- Maintain the Board Room schedule as needed
- Hand out pay slips biweekly
Job Type: Full-time
JMD Group Minnesota is seeking for a full-time Client Strategist (Employment Specialist) in Minneapolis/St. Paul area for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers. The Client Strategist handles a variety of roles: helping Deaf and Hard of Hearing clients develop career goals, educate on resume and cover letter creation, teaching job retention skills, providing life skills training, and consulting consumers to help them maximize success. This position also requires networking within the community, generating and cultivating strong relationships with local businesses and developing partnerships with employers to secure community-based, long- term employment for our diverse roster of clients who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This candidate will support individuals with disabilities who communicates in American Sign Language.
Successful candidate must be:
- Passionate about helping others and making a difference within the community
- Compassionate, energetic, enthusiastic and able to motivate others
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Flexible and able to manage an ever-changing caseload
- Excellent communicator - both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Strong networkers, who can effectively and confidently build relationships and galvanize community partnerships with local businesses
- Communicating fluently in American Sign Language
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing full company-wide support as requested.
- Provides direct support to staff as requested
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and autonomously.
- Places at least two consumers to employment per month
- Provides community employment support for both the client and the employer.
- Provides job coaching to the client as needed.
- Provides direct support to clients with disabilities.
- Available and able to travel up to 50 miles radius from where s/he works.
- Available and able to transport clients in personal vehicle as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- Obtained at least Associate's degree in related field
- At least 1 years of experiences in the field work or atmospheres of providing the services to Deaf/Hard of Hearing individuals
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance required
- The chosen candidate will also be required to submit to criminal background and motor vehicle record checks that must meet company standards.
- Familiar with job searches, job applications, resume/cover letter development, and job coaching supports.
- Fluent in American Sign Language
JMD is a consulting service company that is active in the community as a creative and innovative organization committed to providing quality services and opportunities to the people we serve.
The JMD team is dedicated and highly skilled with creative ideas to build strategies, which create opportunities along with tools and resources. We value the diverse population who deserve to have an active voice in creating choices and establish relationships that lead to great opportunities.
Through progression by establishing relationships and partnerships with educational institutions, municipalities, businesses, and other like organizations, we strive to be the leader that exemplifies the standard of service in our industry.
With the specialized tools and resources that JMD team possesses, we endeavor to make a difference by enriching our clients’ lives.
SAP Technical Architect
Job Category: SAP Technical Architect
Position Title: Network/Systems Architect 5
Location: Eagan, MN
Description: USPS has stabilized on their core SAP ERP / SAP ECC HCM systems, and is now deploying Cornerstone On-Demand solutions for Human Resource and Talent Management business processes, and integrating with their enterprise systems for these new initiatives. The complexity of the new solution architecture, technologies and SAP skills requires an SAP Architect to validate the cross-platform design, development and data management approach. The SAP/ Cornerstone On-Demand Technical Architect is the expert to provide the integration approach and bring various development and technical teams together on a common ground. Provide practical solutions using the existing IT investments of the SAP customer. Provide a cost effective and a durable architecture which allows all IT platforms to evolve/upgrade without adversely affecting other connected SAP, Cornerstone On-Demand or interfaced non-SAP applications.
POSITION of TRUST/SUITABILITY REQUIREMENT:
Please be aware that this position requires a U.S Government Public Trust/Suitability determination. Applicants who accept an offer of employment will be subject to government security investigation(s) and must receive a favorable suitability determination for access to U.S Government information for continued employment. The government investigation for this position includes a credit check.
· Multi-tiered Hybrid landscapes
· Integration in a hybrid scenario, to other USPS applications and to third party applications
· Non-SAP systems contributing data in a single business process
· Data management and archiving
· Event Driven SOA architectures
· Mobility and mobile SAP data access
· Reporting and data warehousing
· SAP data access to more stakeholders
· Security issues for SAP data access
· System Access Control and Security Provisioning
· Flexibility and lower SAP consulting costs for ongoing maintenance
· Considering the above list of a wide variety of projects involving multiple SAP technologies and skillsets, we need the technical supervision and guidance of the SAP Architect to set the correct approach.
· Understand Business and IT Requirements to design solution architecture and usage of the various SAP, SuccessFactors, HANA, Cornerstone On-Demand and other industry best practice toolsets
· Develop Architectural Runway in support of the future IHRS features and functions including roadmaps and project plans
· Guidance on high level design on usage of SAP / SuccessFactors/ Cornerstone On-Demand integration toolsets, HANA for a hybrid SAP HCM / SuccessFactors implementation
· Lead USPS IT teams through implementation of architecture solution.
· Collaborate and coordinate with System Integrator to build a reliable and supportable IHRS solution platform
· Reduce project risk through accurate effort estimations and team skills assessment
· Coordinate with USPS Solutions Architecture to ensure alignment with IT Architecture standards, policies and procedures
· Coordinate with USPS CISO organization to ensure Architecture meets USPS ISSO standards, policies and procedures
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: N/A
CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: N/A
· 15 years of solution architecture consulting experience across varied customers and industries
· Experience leading the architecture of large-scale, complex hybrid ERP systems
· Deep understanding of SAP & SuccessFactors products and competencies related to UI development, workflows, BPM, data warehousing, reporting, data archiving and BASIS
· Knowledge and experience with Cornerstone On-Demand HR products is a plus
· Usage of SAP products and technologies in the areas of Portal, Data warehousing, ETL, Mobility, Integration middleware (PI, HCI, HCP, etc.)
· Development experience using HANA Cloud Platform or other SAP / Success Factors compatible platforms
· Experience implementing, developing and managing a HANA Platform
· Deep understanding of the network components and network security
· Business understanding of Human Capital Management (HCM) systems and processes
· Understanding of DevOps and its application in Solutions Architecture
TRAVEL REQUIRED: N/A
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: N/A
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: N/A
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please go to http://www.salientcrgt.com/careers/ to apply.
Salient CRGT (Salient) is a leading provider of information technology, engineering and intelligence analysis services to agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, and cyber domains.
Salient is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Salient prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Salient also participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about the E-Verify Program.
For more information on Salient CRGT please visit us at www.SalientCRGT.com.
Logistics Specialist (Inbound Operations) 7:00 - 16:00
Job Description: AM 7:00 – 16:00
This position is for local residents only.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Dispatch pickup and delivery of freight, Customer service, data entry
- Inbound warehouse operations, loading and unloading of trucks
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all paperwork associated with movement of inbound shipments.
- Communicate pending work and/or unresolved problems to the following shift personnel and the operations manager.
- Track shipments. Update computer system. Obtain recovery and POD information and enter into the computer with charges if applicable.
- Answer telephones and help with inquiries from customers as well as stations and/or agents.
- Must be aware of FAA Security program, packaging and crating procedures
The successful candidate will also have:
- Previous logistics work experience but not required
- Excellent customer service skills required to include accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet and web-based applications and job specific software applications.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. currency, weight, volume and distance measurements.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive relationships.
- Ability to plan work to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
We provide complete Supply Chain Solutions, specializing in transportation, logistics, forwarding and warehousing. We also lead the industry with innovative and customizable IT solutions, which provide a seamless flow of information and give our growing customer base true supply chain visibility.
With over 120 offices in 40 countries worldwide, our unique shareholder management model enables you to benefit from Global implementation experience and expertise across all industry sectors, coupled with vital in-country knowledge and service at the local level.
.Net Full Stack Developer
We are seeking top candidates for an open .Net Full Stack Developer position.
We are looking for:
- C# .Net
- Angular 2+
- jQuery, ASP.Net MVC, AJAX, JSON
- SOA and n-tier architecture
- Agile Experience
- Ability to coach and mentor Jr. level staff
You will be working on a team designing, developing, deploying and supporting multi-tier applications within the transportation industry. Create and modify software from project specifications. Code, supply test data, and debug coding problems. Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition.
If the description seems like the right challenge for you, let’s talk! During our conversation we will give you more details on client, location, length of time, etc.
No recruiters or placement firms
Intertech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Intertech designs and develops software solutions that power Fortune 500 businesses, mid-sized companies and state government. Intertech also works with major organizations such as NASA, Medtronic, Microsoft, the Mayo Foundation, and Intel around the United States helping their IT professionals to learn and use technology.
Exceptional Customer Satisfaction
Would you use Intertech again? 99.55% Answered Yes.
Are you happy with Intertech? 99.55% Answered Yes.
Would you refer Intertech to others? 99.70% Answered Yes.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!