Eagle Creek Job Description Sample
Elementary Education Tutor
Why choose Club Z! and what qualifications will a tutor possess?
We are hiring for immediate needs.
Have ELEMENTARY EDUCATION or SPECIAL EDUCATION instructional experience and want to share that with others who may be struggling or just need some reinforcement or enrichment, then we are looking for you!
- Choose the hours you want to work
- Quick in home placement with elementary school student
- Earn competitive pay with flexible hours
- Can earn up to $20/hr
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality
- College Degree (2 or 4 year (required)
- OR Certified Teacher (preferred if possible)
- OR Tutoring Experience
- Experience, knowledge and comfort in tutoring Elementary age students desired
- Reliable Transportation and be within 15-20 minutes from an interested area (below)
We are seeking qualified part-time tutors who can earn up to $20/hr; and can tutor Elementary Education students in any of the following areas:
- Avon, Brownsburg, Wayne Township
- Carmel, Westfield, Zionsville
- Fishers, Noblesville
If you enjoy working one-on-one with students and making a difference in their education, please reply with your resume attached.
Club Z! is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home or even at the library in a one-on-one situation! We tutor all ages and all subjects throughout the Indy area. Tutor must live in or reasonably near specified area and have reliable transportation. Seeking Tutors in: Avon, Brownsburg, Carmel, Westfield, Fishers and Noblesville areas
Our tutors are experts in their subject area(s) and are matched with the student based on his/her academic weaknesses. Our tutors are certified teachers and/or degree professionals. In addition, our tutors are thoroughly screened and background checked prior to hiring.
Rate per hour for general tutoring depends on level of education, experience, subject tutored, and business needs.
Restaurant Managers AND Restaurant Chefs Wanted
Are you one the best restaurant professionals in the industry? Do you want to be richly rewarded for your hard work? Do you want to your career take off in an environment created for growth? Your task will be to maintain the highest standards of customer service and food quality. Does this sound like you?APPLY
- Model the family values that guide our company
- Create and maintain the best possible environment
- Create passion for great food
- Create an oasis of hospitality
- Maintain the standard of flawless food preparation
- Recruit and develop elite teams
- Schedule to meet business needs and your staff's desires
- Only accept the highest safety and sanitation standards
- The ability to choose and mentor our next leaders
- Strong desire for professional and personal growth
- A track record of excellence in customer service
- A history of setting the highest bar in all areas of operation
- Ability to lead from the shoulder in a lightning fast environment
- Excellent communicator
- Over the top attention to details.
Restaurant Manager Compensation
- $35,000 to $100,000 salary
- Bonus, Paid Vacation, Medical Insurance, Eye and Dental Insurance, 401 k
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
Home Health Professional
Calling all Aides!!!! Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you like the flexibility of working with little to no supervision? Do you want to work somewhere where you have the opportunity to grow with a company? Look no further.
First Horizon Home Health is looking for qualified candidates in the Surrounding Indianapolis Area. Below are the requirements for what it takes to start or continue your career as a Home Health Professional!!!
- Provide quality, personal care to patients on a daily basis in their home environment
- Self driven employee
- Must excel with little supervision
- Great company with opportunity to move up!
- Previous Home Care experience preferred but not required
- Flexible Scheduling
- Driver's License required
ResourceMFG is seeking a highly motivated QA Supervisor for their direct client based in Indianapolis, IN. Job description is as follows:
This is an entry level position with almost 2 years of experience as QA supervisor, previous work experience in an Automotive Industry is highly preferred.
· Provide technical and administrative support for FCP’s
· ISO9001/ISO/TS16949/QS9000/QA Laboratory (NIST) documented quality management systems. This involves verification that material and/or product quality meets FCP, customer and government requirements
· Supervisor to PPAP coordinator and
· Perform QA Departmental duties and functions as described within FCP’s ISO9001/ISO/TS16949/QS9000/QA Laboratory (NIST) documented quality management systems. Code(s): 1,2,3,4 & 5
· Provide receiving material/product quality inspection as required. Prepare and follow-up DMR’s (defective material reports) as required. Monitor rework process where required. Code(s):1,2,3,4 & 5
· Preparation and revising of Inspection standards as applicable. Code(s): 1
· Review and maintain all material, product and testing certifications received as records. Code(s):1
· Assist in handling customer complaints and/or corrective action as required. Code(s):1
· Practice and maintain the 5S (5 Pillars of the Visual work place). Code(s) 3
· This job responsibility occupies a great deal of the employee’s time.
· This function is highly specialized: employees are hired for their skill/ability to perform this function.
Certified Surgical Technologist CST
Immediate openings for Full-Time (possible Part-time) Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) at St. Francis Mooresville Surgery Center. Strong Orthopaedic experience is required. Benefits available. No weekends, no holidays. Great staff and wonderful atmosphere. Applicants must be certified. Please fax resume to (317) 834-9501.
Management Opportunities - Skateland
MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR A FIRST CLASS, STATE OF THE ART ROLLER SKATING AND FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT FACILITY
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN AND EXCITING PART TIME MANAGEMENT POSITION?
- DO YOU LIKE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT?
- ARE YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED?
- DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN AN ENERGY CHARGED ATMOSPHERE?
- DO YOU LIKE KIDS?
- DO YOU HAVE A SPARKLING OUTGOING PERSONALITY?
CHECK OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!!!
United Skates of America, Inc, the industry leader for over 40 years in recreation and entertainment facility management, is looking for two Part-Time Manager Candidates and one Full-Time Manager Candidate at Skateland at 3092 N. Glen Arm in Indianapolis. This premier family entertainment center offers roller and in-line skating, a large game arcade, a novelty redemption shop, the best birthday parties in Indianapolis, and a pizza café.
These openings are permanent, year round positions.Applicants for this fabulous opportunity must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays . The ideal candidates for these positions will have successful operations and management experience in entertainment, hospitality, restaurant, retail or related fields .This job is perfect for anyone that wants the best part time job they ever had, with opportunity for future growth in an established and expanding company. These positions offer 25-30 hours per week with one position becoming full-time, hourly (30-40 hours) or full-time salary, upon a 90 day probationary review.
Compensation based on experience
Established civil consulting firm seeks an experienced Civil Engineer for Indianapolis office.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in the design and management of the following types of projects:
Public water treatment and distribution systems
Public waste water collection and treatment systems
Public storm water collection systems
Registration as a P.E. in the State of Indiana is preferred.
Familiarity with permitting procedures, working with funding agencies, and the project bidding process is also preferred.
An excellent salary and benefit package is available.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Send Me Similar Jobs By Email
About Midwestern Engineers, Inc.
Providing quality engineering services since 1959, Midwestern Engineers, Inc., is an experienced, multi-discipline consulting engineering firm with offices in Loogootee, Indiana, and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our company is owned and managed by a Board of Directors who are Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors trained in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and Land Surveying.
SAP Master Data Steward - Procure To Pay
Procure To Pay Data Steward
- Handle, distribute, and resolve incoming Service now tickets from the business regarding setup of new Indirect Materials and Services as well as changes to existing Indirect Materials and Services materials
- Responsible for analyzing and capturing purchase requisitions and work order data errors between JDE interface and SAP to create error reports to distribute to the PM interface team.
- Coordinates the organization's quality, security, and maintenance of data.
- Defines data elements and establishes policies and procedures related to the collection and accuracy of data
- Monitor and analyze master data, crucial data, and relationship data within the organization.
- Ensures Master data quality is managed accurately so that the data can effectively support the business process.
- Identifies areas for process improvements for data management and resolve quality issues through detection and correction, process control and improvement, and process design tactics.
- Maintain integrity of master data in SAP and JDE with documentation of processes
- Liaison between branch plants and the business
- Assist in resolving data quality issues through best practices.
- Manage and analyze master data issues to best resolve internal stakeholder’s requirements while adhering to data standards.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with MDM Analysts to ensure efficient master data integrity across the systems are consistent and meets the business process and policies.
- Works closely with branch plant managers and the business to ensure alignment of master data adheres to company policy
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains, defines, and builds material database to meet business needs
- Assist in the creation for standardization and implementation procedures of master data standards and guidelines for Indirect Material master data ownership
- Performs routine data cleansing to purge the system of old, inaccurate data, or duplicate data for better management and standardization.
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Provides support to business and information technology initiatives to internal stakeholders to improve ERP database systems
- Ensure integrity of master data in SAP and JDE as well as maintaining processes to data quality.
- Actively involved in identifying improvements for data quality and find resolutions for data quality issues through various techniques of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design tactics.
- Ensures quality of master data in SAP and JDE, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, computer science, business or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in data analysis, working with data sets, intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Pivot tables, working in an analyst role, and computer programming knowledge
- Five or more years working in oil and gas industry with Lubricants experience, understand industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in database management systems.
- Five or more years working in SAP and JDE.
- Experience working with information security practices and available security software packages.
- Experience working with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures.
- Experience working with Master Data
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Must possess excellent communication and excellent follow up skills to communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
We won't work a search for a job we would not want.
We prefer to do things the old fashioned way, we talk to you. Let's see if this is a fit.
DCC Computer Technician! Contract To Hire! 2Nd Shift!
Perform a wide variety of activities related to the order fulfillment process for copier and printer products. These include installing circuit boards, kits, identification marking and software, performing product test and evaluation, executing software diagnosis, machine and component repairs and upgrades.
Log failure data, repair results, and prepare reports as required.
Read and interpret directions/instructions from a PC based system and/or from written text or verbal communication.
Assignment may include major and minor repairs and troubleshooting of products.
Operate hand and/or powered pallet jacks to handle and transport materials (palletized and non-palletized) in and between production, and staging. (Applying judgment and following safe work practices at all times)
Retrieve Customer Order, obtain necessary components, install components, connect machine to power, Shop Floor and network, test machine and components for proper operation.
Trouble shoot as required and correct / repair as necessary.
Input necessary information into Shop Floor System
Perform second level complex assembly & disassembly operations to configure products to customer specifications. Includes powering up units (110 and 220Volt), operating machine in a production environment and observation of copy quality.
Individual must pass a written skills assessment
Understanding of digital imaging process preferred
General familiarization with system, subsystem, and component level interactivity required.
Must be familiar with standard ESD practices.
Must be able to perform the essential functions documented for this position.
Preferred: Associates Degree in Electronics/Computer Science or military training in electronics or Trade School certificate in electronics and / or equivalent experience.
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
Insurance Service Representative
We are seeking a Licensed Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Insurance Quotes, Writing Applications
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!