Eagle Creek Job Description Sample
Home Health Aide
First Horizon Home Health Care
Currently looking for Home Health Aides for Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.
First Horizon offers:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Cases close to your residence
- Continual training
- CPR Class
- Yearly appraisals with raises
First Horizon treats all employees as if they are family! Come check out why we are becoming recognized as the employer of choice for home health aides!
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Experience not required! We will train!
Elementary Education Tutor
Why choose Club Z! and what qualifications will a tutor possess?
We are hiring for immediate needs.
Have ELEMENTARY EDUCATION or SPECIAL EDUCATION instructional experience and want to share that with others who may be struggling or just need some reinforcement or enrichment, then we are looking for you!
- Choose the hours you want to work
- Quick in home placement with elementary school student
- Earn competitive pay with flexible hours
- Can earn up to $20/hr
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality
- College Degree (2 or 4 year (required)
- OR Certified Teacher (preferred if possible)
- OR Tutoring Experience
- Experience, knowledge and comfort in tutoring Elementary age students desired
- Reliable Transportation and be within 15-20 minutes from an interested area (below)
We are seeking qualified part-time tutors who can earn up to $20/hr; and can tutor Elementary Education students in any of the following areas:
- Avon, Brownsburg, Wayne Township
- Carmel, Westfield, Zionsville
- Fishers, Noblesville
If you enjoy working one-on-one with students and making a difference in their education, please reply with your resume attached.
Club Z! is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home or even at the library in a one-on-one situation! We tutor all ages and all subjects throughout the Indy area. Tutor must live in or reasonably near specified area and have reliable transportation. Seeking Tutors in: Avon, Brownsburg, Carmel, Westfield, Fishers and Noblesville areas
Our tutors are experts in their subject area(s) and are matched with the student based on his/her academic weaknesses. Our tutors are certified teachers and/or degree professionals. In addition, our tutors are thoroughly screened and background checked prior to hiring.
Rate per hour for general tutoring depends on level of education, experience, subject tutored, and business needs.
Home Health Professional
Calling all Aides!!!! Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you like the flexibility of working with little to no supervision? Do you want to work somewhere where you have the opportunity to grow with a company? Look no further.
First Horizon Home Health is looking for qualified candidates in the Surrounding Indianapolis Area. Below are the requirements for what it takes to start or continue your career as a Home Health Professional!!!
- Provide quality, personal care to patients on a daily basis in their home environment
- Self driven employee
- Must excel with little supervision
- Great company with opportunity to move up!
- Previous Home Care experience preferred but not required
- Flexible Scheduling
- Driver's License required
Retail Sales Associate
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
Engage customer to evaluate needs in order to advise customer on benefits of previously rented furniture in order to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly sales revenue, piece and margin goals;
- Assist in the safe maintenance, appearance, merchandising and pricing of store to company and District standards.
- Utilize computer to complete proposals, prepare sale agreement and obtain necessary information from customer to complete sale.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in order to generate future sales opportunities
- High school diploma/equivalent or 1 year of work experience with a diploma
- Ability to speak , read, and write English
- Ability to work 40 hours/week with varied hours/days to provide support for showroom, sales events, meetings, networking functions, etc.;
- Excellent communication, reasoning skills, and computer proficiency skills;
- Ability to speak, read and write English
ResourceMFG is seeking a highly motivated QA Supervisor for their direct client based in Indianapolis, IN. Job description is as follows:
This is an entry level position with almost 2 years of experience as QA supervisor, previous work experience in an Automotive Industry is highly preferred.
· Provide technical and administrative support for FCP’s
· ISO9001/ISO/TS16949/QS9000/QA Laboratory (NIST) documented quality management systems. This involves verification that material and/or product quality meets FCP, customer and government requirements
· Supervisor to PPAP coordinator and
· Perform QA Departmental duties and functions as described within FCP’s ISO9001/ISO/TS16949/QS9000/QA Laboratory (NIST) documented quality management systems. Code(s): 1,2,3,4 & 5
· Provide receiving material/product quality inspection as required. Prepare and follow-up DMR’s (defective material reports) as required. Monitor rework process where required. Code(s):1,2,3,4 & 5
· Preparation and revising of Inspection standards as applicable. Code(s): 1
· Review and maintain all material, product and testing certifications received as records. Code(s):1
· Assist in handling customer complaints and/or corrective action as required. Code(s):1
· Practice and maintain the 5S (5 Pillars of the Visual work place). Code(s) 3
· This job responsibility occupies a great deal of the employee’s time.
· This function is highly specialized: employees are hired for their skill/ability to perform this function.
Communicate with Project Managers and Senior Management to understand plan of project
Keep track of purchase orders and all expenses
Communicate with lending bodies and fulfill all financial requirements
Prepare monthly Pay Apps using AIA Documentation
Prepare and collect all Conditional and Unconditional Lien Waivers from Subcontractors
Must be very organized, prompt, with high attention to detail and ensure that all deadlines are met
Software: Yardi Construction module, Procore and Timberline
Accounting or Finance degree and at least 3 years experience in construction accounting
Established civil consulting firm seeks an experienced Civil Engineer for Indianapolis office.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in the design and management of the following types of projects:
Public water treatment and distribution systems
Public waste water collection and treatment systems
Public storm water collection systems
Registration as a P.E. in the State of Indiana is preferred.
Familiarity with permitting procedures, working with funding agencies, and the project bidding process is also preferred.
An excellent salary and benefit package is available.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Send Me Similar Jobs By Email
About Midwestern Engineers, Inc.
Providing quality engineering services since 1959, Midwestern Engineers, Inc., is an experienced, multi-discipline consulting engineering firm with offices in Loogootee, Indiana, and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our company is owned and managed by a Board of Directors who are Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors trained in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and Land Surveying.
Residential Hvac Installer
We are looking for efficient, safety-minded HVAC Installers for our residential division. We have long-term work available for the right candidate. Applicants should have residential construction industry experience and access to reliable transportation. We offer a consistent work schedule, full benefit package and competitive pay. The ideal candidates will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely. Additionally, he or she should be familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project security.
Company: ROCO Real Estate
Position: Maintenance Technician, Part time
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non exempt
Founded in 2012, ROCO Real Estate is a privately owned and operated full service real estate investment and management company headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, MI. ROCO currently owns approximately 20,000 apartment units across 13 states and has over 500 employees. ROCO has a long-term hold strategy for our assets, which means that when we invest in real estate we are making a meaningful commitment. We have experienced record growth due to hiring the best professionals in the industry. ROCO makes significant investments in our employees and properties. We treat our residents and Investor partners the way we would want to be treated, if our positions were reversed.
We are defined by our unique culture – centered around young entrepreneurs making waves in an old industry. ROCO’s greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We focus on customer-service and reward impact.
About this position:
Provide assistance and support to the Maintenance Supervisor in all areas of property maintenance as well as act as the maintenance supervisor in his/her absence. The main function of this position is to organize and complete resident work orders. Candidates must have the ability to prioritize work orders on a daily basis while maintaining material inventory.
The link below is to complete the necessary pre-employment screening. Your results of this test will not hinder your eligibility to be hired, but will be used in conjunction with a resume and interview.
- Coordination and oversight of all service requests/work orders, and ensuring that all are completed in efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Ensuring that all work orders are handed in on time.
- Maintain a count of outstanding work orders and report to the maintenance foreman on a daily basis at least.
- Responsible to recognize when service requests become overbearing (over 50 outstanding at any given time) and make recommendation to the maintenance supervisor and property manager as how to remedy the situation.
- Keep the maintenance shop neat, clean and safe.
- Work in on call rotations.
- Purchasing material as needed (with the permission of the Maintenance Supervisor).
- Assistance in snow removal at all the hours that this may require.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds and negotiate stairs and ladders easily.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends (on call rotation).
- Two (2) years’ experience in previous relevant field.
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
- Attendance is an imperative job function
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC Certification: Candidate must obtain their HVAC Certification through our employer-funded certification program within 60 days of hire, or must be HVAC certified upon hire.
ROCO is proud to provide its team members with:
- Comprehensive benefits package including affordable Medical, Dental & Vision plan options and 401(k) with employer-matched contributions.
- ROCO University delivers virtual, live and instructor-led training on topics relevant to the Property Management industry.
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal time off, as well as paid holidays.
- Lucrative commission and bonus plans, dependent on position.
- Paid parental leave, Tuition reimbursement, Charitable donation program, Referral bonuses, Employee recognition programs and MUCH more!
We are defined by our unique culture centered around young entrepreneurs making waves in an old industry. ROCO's greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We focus on customer-service and reward impact.
Founded in 2012, ROCO Real Estate is a privately owned and operated full service real estate investment and management company headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Our firm currently owns approximately 20,000 apartment units across 13 states and has over 500 employees. ROCO has a long-term hold strategy for our assets, which means that when we invest in real estate we are making a meaningful commitment. We have experienced record growth due to hiring the best professionals in the industry. ROCO makes significant investments in our employees and properties. We treat our residents and Investor partners the way we would want to be treated, if our positions were reversed.
Industrial Maintenance Technician
SerVaas Laboratories, the makers of Bar Keepers Friend, is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician to troubleshoot, repair, modify, upgrade and install manufacturing and facility equipment and machinery.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Repairing and maintaining PLC and digital electronic controllers and wiring, motor controls, hydraulics, and pneumatic circuits, conveyors, bulk handling equipment, material mixers, dryers, granulators, process temperature controllers, packaging equipment, and a variety of small ancillary equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Generating parts request to ensure adequate spare parts inventory.
- Completing work orders using CMMS (computerized maintenance management system).
- Performing equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Working within cross-functional teams to develop strategies for improving plant performance.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment as a Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits.
- Welding and fabrication knowledge.
- Ability to interpret schematic, mechanical, electrical, ladder logic, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams.
- Basic PC skills.
- A working knowledge of OSHA procedures.
- An understanding of machinery and equipment related industrial manufacturing is preferred.
- Be able to stand, walk, squat, bend and conduct visual inspections.
SerVaas Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!