Ear Mold Laboratory Technician Job Description Sample
Plastic Injection Mold Technician 2Nd & 3Rd Shift
Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing contract services, contract to hire, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My customer has manufactured exterior lighting and signaling systems for major automotive manufacturers for almost 25 years! Committed to continuous quality improvement, my client has earned QS-9000 and ISO-14001 certificates of approval.
Now, almost 25 years and numerous industry firsts later, the company is an established industry leader, employing over 1,000 people. The Seymour, Indiana facility encompasses more than half a million square feet, and the company operates a manufacturing facility in Queretaro, Mexico and a sales office in Dearborn, Michigan. Leading automotive manufacturers rely on my client for innovative exterior lighting and signaling systems. 1 out of 4 vehicles produced in the world carry my client’s products.
Currently, my client has a need for a Injection Mold Technician on 2nd or 3rd shift based in Seymour, Indiana. As a Injection Mold Technician some of your responsibilities will include:
As a Plastic Injection Mold Technician on 2nd or 3rd shift, a qualified candidate will use their 4 years of mold processing experience. Knowledge of troubleshooting: robotics, pneumatics, thermoplastic injection, and mold/tool placement.
Along with a highly competitive compensation, my client offers full medical benefits, matching 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation days. Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.
Mold Entry Technician Trainee
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values: People Accountability
The Mold Entry Technician position would be responsible for hanging molds, performing barrel changes, and installation of all auxiliary equipment included in all set-ups.
In this role you will
Set up production runs on the press and maintain auxiliary equipment (single water units/thermolater, temp controller, robot, end of arm tooling)
Mold removal to analyze for cleaning/repairs before storing; removes all secondary and auxiliary equipment from the press area
Completes setup/shut down and barrel purge procedures and job packets
Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
Ability to follow production schedules and work instructions for hanging mold in press
Performs various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders and information instructions
Your success will be measured by
Consistently displays PACE values and is a role model for the team, understanding the importance to the organization
Maintains a clean and safe work area
Wears required Personal Protective Equipment
Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures
Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those batteries!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Laboratory Technician - Pharmaceutical
- Provide laboratory support to pharmaceutical analytical work. Candidates will conduct routine analytical testing on raw materials, in-process and finished product samples supporting biopharmaceutical production. Candidates will uphold high quality standards for protein therapeutic analysis.
- Microbiology work will include providing environmental monitoring oversight of cleanroom production suites.
- Chemistry analysis would include analyzing samples for purity via chromatography and spectroscopy instrumentation.
- Molecular assays include ELISA and drug potency assays.
- Initially candidates would support analytical laboratories by prepping samples for analysis and conducting document initiation and tracking.
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, or other related hard science degree.
- A positive attitude and ability to take on independent responsibility given direction and training.
Clinical Laboratory Technician (Clt), Fort Peck Service Unit
We are seeking a qualified a Clinical Laboratory Technician for an available contract opportunity at the Indian Health Center, located in Poplar, Montana.
Available Position: Clinical Laboratory Technician
Place of Performance: The position is located at the Fort Peck Service Unit (FPSU) in Poplar, Montana. The FPSU provides ambulatory health care for the service population on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation. Contract performance shall be according to the requirements contained in this Statement of Work. The exact period of performance will be coordinated by the Project Officer.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm each week. The schedule shall be coordinated with the Lab Supervisor.
Period of Performance: Performance of the contract is intended to start January 1, 2019, through December 31, 202312-month options.
- Patient specimen collections and processing
- Equipment maintenance
- Quality control.
- Trouble shooting.
- Analysis of patient specimens.
- The contractor will interact with other members of the medical staff in reporting testing results.
- The contractor will perform other duties within the laboratory as assigned or designated per laboratory protocols.
The contractor shall provide either a Clinical Laboratory Technician (CLT) to perform general laboratory services as needed by the Laboratory Supervisor. The CLT shall perform a range of services typically provided in a rural clinic of similar size.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION:
The Contractor will have sufficient education background in laboratory procedures to satisfy CLIA and COLA regulations for laboratory testing personnel at the Moderate Complex level.
Specific knowledge with the Laboratory RPMS and EHR computer applications is preferable.
Specific knowledge of the Sysmex XN-450, the Clinitek Advantus, and the Dade Behring Dimension EXL 200 is preferable.
Clinical Laboratory Technician (CLT):
- Resume/CV: must include information relating to: (a) Professional Education; (b) Certifications; and (c) Previous jobs.
- Associate’s Degree
- License/Certification: Licenses must be ASCP or equivalent and active.
- 36 months of experience
Laboratory Technician (Secret Clearance Needed)
Location: Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Position Status: Direct hire
Shifts: Monday- Friday (8am- 5pm)
- Performs research and engineering laboratory functions involving the testing, analysis and evaluation of materials and processes.
- Handles, mixes chemical components of polymers.
- Maintains inventory.
- Utilizes hand tools to shape and finish items.
- Requires High School level plus some advanced training.
- 4-5 years of experience in laboratory environment working in a team environment closely with engineers and other technicians in production and testing of test articles.
Mold Repair Technician
Constructs, alters and repairs a variety of molds, tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges and special machines. Operates CNC and EDM equipment.
1. Sets up and operates tool room machinery to perform complex work of high accuracy and finish meeting close dimensions and specifications.
2. Constructs and assembles complex tooling, molds, fixtures, jigs and gauges from prints, sketches and verbal explanations to meet customer requirements with minimal supervisor's direction.
3. Utilizes CAD to develop print design or make changes, adjustments as required to meet quality requirements.
4. Operates CNC and EDM equipment as needed.
5. Trouble shoots all molds, tools jigs and fixtures.
6. Directs work to mold makers and Tool Room personnel as assigned during the tool room leader's absence.
7. Performs heat treatment on molds, tools, etc. as required.
8. Changes print dimensions in order to meet proper assembly of tooling with supervisor's approval.
9. Provides apprenticeship training as required.
10. Repairs, interchanges and adjusts molds as required.
11. Attends training as required to achieve benchmark quality performance
1. Thorough knowledge for mold/tool fabrication, and tool room machinery.
2. Knowledge of CAD/CAM and ability to develop print design to meet customer requirements.
3. Ability to set‑up and operate tool room equipment, including CNC and EDM to meet close print dimensions and specifications.
4. Ability to construct and assemble complex tooling, molds, fixtures, jigs and gauges.
5. Advanced blue print reading is a must and ability to work from hand sketched prints from customers as required.
6. Proficient with measuring equipment
7. Working knowledge of Cad and computers
Injection Mold Technician
Sets up injection molding machines and secondary/assembly equipment to ensure proper sequence of operation to produce a wide variety of molded parts that meet customer's specification.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Sets up all types of molds and auxiliary equipment using established run sheets and methods.
2. Trouble shoots problems as necessary and refers problems to set‑up leader or supervisor.
3. Trains lower level personnel as necessary.
5. Interfaces with process engineer, set‑up leader on tooling or molding issues.
6. Performs safety checks on equipment.
7. Maintains a safe, clean work area.
8. Performs other duties as directed by set‑up leader or supervisor.
- Attends to training as required for position and company goals
- Assists with training of material handlers
- Meets department safety with no lost time and addresses safety issues immediately
- Improves Molding OTD and meet established goals
- Reduces time it takes to qualify tooling meeting established goals
- Meets cost savings goals and quality goals
1. Considerable knowledge of mold setups, molding machines, molding inspection, molded parts, auxiliary and secondary equipment.
2. Knowledge of basic measuring equipment and blue prints reading
3. Ability to train and supervise lower level personnel.
4. Good communication skills
Excellent health dental and paid vacation
Mold Technician - Night Shift
Cooper Tire offers an entirely unique work experience because no matter what your title is, you'll play a part in contributing to the development, manufacturing and marketing of some of the most innovative tire products in the world. Cooper is a fun and exciting place to work, and we easily stand apart from our competition. We're constantly on the lookout for motivated individuals who lead by example and inspire others to greatness. The opportunities are endless and the rewards rich for those who believe that job satisfaction and career success begin with a satisfied customer. Careers are a Journey…Come Ride with Us!
Cooper Tire's Tall Timber Mold Shop offers an entirely unique work experience because no matter what your title is, you'll play a part in contributing to the development, manufacturing and marketing of some of the most innovative tire products in the world! Cooper is a fun, family orientated, and exciting place to work, and we easily stand apart from our competition. We're constantly on the lookout for individuals who share our beliefs -- motivated individuals who can lead by example and inspire others to greatness. The opportunities are endless and the rewards rich for those who believe that job satisfaction and career success begin with a satisfied customer. Careers are a Journey…Come Ride with Us!
Our state of the art Mold Shop is looking for a highly motivated, passionate team player to join their team! This is an opportunity for you to work in a fast pace environment with a close knit team. If you want a position to really kick start your career, this is a great position for you!
Installs sipes and venting
Inspects molds to ensure quality
Maintains systems and ensures facility cleanliness
Inspects equipment, facility and conducts activities in a safe manner in compliance with work regulations
Maintains and/or develops working knowledge of computer applications
Obtains approval on discrepancies
Follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business
Produces quality and timely data, with minimal level of initial analysis
Contributes to projects in pulling data
Responsible for routine functions of the department
This position requires a high school diploma.
Able to work a 12 hours shift on a 2-2-3 schedule
Able to work nights and overtime
General knowledge of computers, machines, and inspection
Ability to understand defined technical processes
Knowledgeable and attentive to safety requirements
Ability to read and understand technical drawings
General knowledge of specific equipment, theory and practice
Familiar with specific tools in area
Proficient in the execution of methods and procedures
Detail oriented with good interpersonal skills
Ability to establish priorities and meet individual deadlines
Work requires continual attention to detail
Ability to work in fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands
Working towards an Associates Degree or certification is preferred
2 years experience, desired
Previous experience operating CNC machining equipment and CAM programming or completed trade school or an apprenticeship in machining
Welding experience is desired
Cooper Tire is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Extrusion Mold Setup Technician
Technician sets up molds and cycle into specifications within a reasonable amount of time. Additionally, maintains all operations in a safe and efficient way and to insure quality acceptable and production requirements.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Be able to set up molds and cycle into specifications within a reasonable amount of time.
Know duties of service technician (Material Handler): a.) different types of material, b.) How to mix material, c.) Automatic color benders
Quality Control: a.) distinguish different defects b.) Know the different dimensions.
Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems and electrical systems of machines, have enough knowledge to troubleshoot minor problems.
Understand materials and cycles so as to explain why different materials require different cycles.
Make proper adjustments to machines when ware is not running into specs.
Know proper way to shut down and start up machines.
Assists in maintaining GMP within the plant, including housekeeping on assigned production lines.
Have basic knowledge of all secondary equipment: a.) Set up flaming line, b.) Mold heaters, c.) Trouble shoot minor problems.
Train and assist other production operators and know the duties performed by the Service Technician.
Performs attribute inspections.
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Work overtime when needed , vacation coverage and set up when needed.
Clean and PM molds and tooling as required.
Clean and maintain the machines as required.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: 5 years' work experience in related field.
Must be familiar with plastic molding and troubleshooting machines.
Blow Mold Process Technicians - Direct Hire - Day And Night Shifts
Blow Molding Technician I and II positions available.
Prominent, growing New Berlin, Wisconsin manufacturing company is offering career growth opportunities for plastics industry blow molding candidates with 2-5 years experience for Tech I or Tech II levels. OR, accepting applications from candidates in other industries who have had strong experience running complex automated or semi-automated production machinery to learn the blow molding business. $15-$21/hour which depends upon your experience. Tech I opportunities are 12 hr. shifts days from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or nights 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Tech II openings will be 12 hour day shifts from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. There are three technical career path levels to progress in as a Machine Technician with this organization. Relocation assistance is not available.The Machine Technician / Operator ensures efficient operation of complex automated or semi-automated blow molding or injection molding production line machinery. Positions are also available for candidates with strong process knowledge and skills operating complex automated or semi-automated production machinery in other industries. Please review the job description requirements and if interested in these opportunities complete the application and your cover letter and resume will receive immediate attention.
- Operate assigned Rocheleau blow molding (Mat.Tech.I), Bekum, Kautex blow molding (Mat.Tech.II), production line equipment to maximize High 5 Operational Metrics: Efficiency, Quality, Safety, Engagement and Resin Loss.
- Independently perform machine adjustments within allowable parameters, perform routine machine maintenance tasks and minor repairs on all production equipment, including molders and peripheral quality equipment on assigned lines.
- Identify and recommend improvements and support all company continuous improvements activities. Work with plant leadership, set up and maintenance to implement improvements. Sustain 6S program in the production cells, supporting team members and reporting repeat variation to leadership.
- Ensure adherence to customer specifications and accurately document all records related to downtime, production, scrap, repairs, process deviation, etc.
- Act as a mentor and technical resource for other team members and new members learning technical functions.
- Assist in identifying non-conforming product and re-work of non-conforming product as necessary.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and proactively participating in the safe work of others and the safety of the overall environment.
- Perform other miscellaneous support work to enable the team to be successful and as requested by plant leadership. Assist in the duties of other team members, including helping to cover break times, etc.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods, lift or carry parts, material and product of up to 30 pounds. Must be able to grasp, pinch, reach, finger, pick, or otherwise work with fingers, hands and arms for regular tasks. Must laugh at jokes and enjoy attempts at humor from other team members, no matter how feeble.
Must be able to wear eye and hearing protection and operate effectively in temperatures ranging from 60 to 110 F.
Must climb steps, maintain body equilibrium to prevent falling, have good hand/eye coordination, stoop, and bend. Must be capable of visually detecting defects, depth, colors, variances, and see objects as real.
Minimal local travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
High School diploma or equivalent required with advanced technical certificate or formal education preferred. At least 2 years of technical processing, maintenance or troubleshooting experience, preferably in a continuous process manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated Mechanical aptitude and learning agility in regards to technical matters.
- Exhibit excellent decision making skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated capability in basic math and measurement.
- Ability to follow guidelines independently and work as part of a cohesive production team.
- Familiarity with basic business computer applications and mobile device applications.
- Must be able to provide own basic set of tools
Paid Holidays: After 60 days, full time Members receive 8 hours holiday pay for 9 recognized company holidays each year, plus one additional discretionary floating holiday. Members scheduled and working the holidays are also paid double time for the hours worked!
Paid Vacation: Operations team Members receive a vacation pay check on their anniversary date with unpaid vacation days according to the schedule below. Members choose to either schedule days off or work their schedule and get paid. After 1 Year of Service: 2% of previous year’s gross earnings with 7 optional unpaid days off. After 2 Years of Service: 4% of previous year’s gross earnings with 14 optional unpaid days off. After 7 Years of Service: 6% of previous year’s gross earnings with 21 optional unpaid days off. After 14 Years of Service: 8% of previous year’s gross earnings with 28 optional unpaid days off.
Life Insurance: Effective the 90th day of membership, the Company will pay for a Life Insurance policy for you equal to two (2) times your annual salary up to $100,000. Additional voluntary Life Insurance and Accident insurance can be purchased for member, spouse and/or children.
Disability Benefits: Effective the 90th day of membership, Short Term and Long Term disability benefits are paid by the company for you to help protect your income in the event of illness or injury.
401(K) Retirement Match: the company helps plan for long term prosperity by automatically enrolling members in our retirement savings plan on the first day of the month after 90 days of service. The Company matches 50% of contributions on up to 4% of earnings. This match vests gradually over a 6 year period.
Dental Insurance: Eligible on the 90th day, Members can pay $5.68 for single premium or $12.92 for family coverage each bi-weekly pay period.
Vision Insurance: Eligible on the 90th day, routine Vision exams are covered each year. The cost for single premium is $2.78 bi-weekly and $8.32 bi-weekly for family coverage.
Comprehensive Medical Plan: Eligible on the 90th day, Members can choose from two comprehensive medical plans based on individual or family needs. Preventative Care Benefits in both plans include immunizations, routine physical exams and tests paid at 100% in network. To help you plan for medical expenses, the company will match the first $150 you put into our Health FSA or HSA plan.And BEST OF ALL, you are part of a community-based organization who celebrates their Members and teams accomplishments with bonus programs, recognition, contests and Member events!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!