Earlysville Job Description Sample
InCadence is currently seeking an Aerospace Engineer to work on our client site in Charlottesville, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Aerospace Engineer shall shall have expertise in aerospace engineering as they pertain to determining the characteristics of current foreign military systems and predicting future capabilities and battlefield effectiveness of such systems, specifically unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and helicopter materials and structures. The Employee shall have experience in using CAD software. The Employee shall have expertise in determination of aircraft aerodynamic performance through use of modeling techniques. The Employee shall possess the ability to apply knowledge of the collected intelligence data, scientific, engineering, and/or technical principles, weapon technology, combat environments and tactics to develop an assessment of foreign nations' military intentions and the capabilities, limitations, and vulnerabilities of their military systems or processes.
- Analyzes aerospace product or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Evaluates product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Formulates mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design according to customer engineering requirements.
- Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field engineers.
- Performs risk assessment of aerospace systems and generates risk mitigation plans and strategies.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- BS in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Aeronautical Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience analyzing capabilities of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and helicopter materials and structures.
- Experience in modeling techniques for determining aerodynamic performance
- Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD).
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary.
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
- MS or PhD in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Aeronautical Engineering with 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience in characterization of system design and performance, prediction of future capabilities and effectiveness, technology, materials, subsystems and components, and the effects these factors have on aircraft technical/tactical capabilities.
- Knowledge of state-of-the art emergent UAV and sUAS technologies.
- Experience working with UAV related third-party software (specifically related to Group 1-3 systems 0-1320lbs)
- Experience with all-source assessments for intelligence agencies.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Information Technology / Software Engineer to work on our client site in Charlottesville, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE TS security clearance with SCI eligibility. The candidate must with experience supporting the development of applications and databases and their administration. The successful candidate will be proficient in all tasks including familiarity with the development lifecycle of software applications (including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, testing, monitoring, maintenance, issue identification, issue resolution and backup creation). The successful candidate must be proactively engaged in identifying and resolving challenges, work well in a team environment (in addition to being adept in troubleshooting independently), and be comfortable speaking in front of their peers and government clients.
- Lead the installation, upgrade and modernization of software systems following established security standards, policies and guidelines
- Diagnose and fix problems or potential problems related to onsite software installation on client-owned networks
- Will regularly but not exclusively work in a classified environment to install and maintain software that is developed and tested in an unclassified environment. When issues need to be escalated, the ability to be able to highlight and gather key clues and report these to the offsite team is critical to allow the offsite team enough information to participate in troubleshooting. Will need to be thorough and methodical in pursuit of troubleshooting strategies
- Provide expert day-to-day support for monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, implementing, installing, and upgrading core infrastructure, storage, software and/or server-based applications for regional office and client site
- Accomplish software development as part of larger team developing data-rich applications typically but not exclusively in c#/.NET or Java.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS with SCI eligibility security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems/Information Technology or related technical discipline with 8+ years of experience in application maintenance/installation/troubleshooting in Agile Development Environments
- Experience in effectively troubleshooting a wide variety of authentication, authorization, access, permissions, and encryption (RC4, AES, etc.) issues; as well as IIS-related issues, DNS, LDAP, group policy, and proxy server issues
- Experience in general .NET deployment considerations: web applications, web services, database and file storage interfaces
- General Windows administration skills: configuring app pools, creating and installing SSL certificates, obtaining error information
- Highly organized and adept at successfully tracking multiple concurrent issues and challenges
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks
- Able to operate in a rapidly changing environment with ownership and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well at various levels of the organization
- Understanding of accreditation process for secure government information systems
- Shibboleth and Kerberos implementation/configuration experience; familiar with SAML and extracting data from HTTP headers
- Software development experience in c#/.NET (or Java)
- Experience hosting and configuring cloud applications in AWS: EC2, S3, etc.
- Able to write quick scripts in Powershell, etc for small automated tasks
- Experience with Linux, Java and Java applications
- Database experience and ability to write Transact-SQL queries (MS SQL Server)
- Experience with using issue tracking tools (JIRA) and source control tools (Subversion)
- Experience creating/deploying/maintaining virtual machines (VMs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Installs/loads operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
- Execution of on-site, on the floor, technical and system administration support
- Support requirements for managing installation, configuration and maintenance of Unix/Windows workstations and servers, including Web servers, network attached storage devices, and stored data in support of business processing requirements
- Perform software installations and upgrades to Unix/Windows operating systems and layered software packages and maintains them in accordance with established policies, procedures and service level agreements; evaluation and installation of software/hardware patches and resolution of software related problems associated with COTS/GOTS products
- Assist with achieving optimum performance and availability standards through implementing appropriate technical solutions.
- Attend meetings weekly and provide weekly status reports.
- Resolve a wide range of system issues, troubleshooting software, hardware, diagnosis of network issues, and addressing trouble tickets and service tasks across all tiered levels.
- Attend Authorized Outage, Firewall Change Request, and Root Cause Analysis Boards as required
- Follow procedures to maintain and manage multiple linked databases including security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and bulk data import/exports.
- Conduct routine and emergency maintenance of assigned data center equipment
- Communicate/coordinate scheduled preventive maintenance windows with potentially impacted customers
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, administration, and testing of backup and recovery plans
- Ensure systems are secure to STIG guidelines by utilizing tools such as Retina and HBSS
- Maintain operational, configuration, and other standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Verify system availability with existing Enterprise tools
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years relevant experience or Associate’s Degree and 6+ years relevant experience or 8+ years relevant experience
- Years of relevant work experience includes:
- UNIX, Windows, and/or Storage administration
- Experience working with trouble reporting and tracking systems such as REMEDY
- Experience supporting the IC/DOD
- Experience in the imagery intelligence domain a plus
- CompTIA Security+ or DoD 8570 Level II equivalent
- TS/SCI required; with ability to pass CI polygraph.
Overview & Responsibilities
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not "just a job". This year we are growing our sales team by 30% to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads and career advancement!
This is not just a job. It's a meaningful career in sales that make a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.
Our Advisors assist families, most often in a home sales presentation, by helping them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral Services and Cemetery Property needs in advance of their time of need. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
We have immediate openings for Sales Professional. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University. Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation's LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
Best in class ~ Professional Training
State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
Career Advancement Opportunities
For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
Requirements & Qualifications
Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
High level of comfort using computer systems within a sales environment
Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
Creative, outgoing, and energetic
Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
A good driving record and valid driver's license
Solid work history
Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
This position may require the associate to obtain and maintain an insurance license in any state in which he/she conducts sales. To obtain the insurance license, the candidate must meet the requirements of Assurant's background check process which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check.
Who We are. What We do.
SCI is more than North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.
As used herein, "SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Crafting enriching experiences
As a child care teacher at Bright Horizons, we help you explore your age group preference with opportunities to work with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers. You'll enjoy a warm and supportive environment where you are encouraged to share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators in state-of-the-art classrooms and pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds. Your guidance and positive reinforcement will help set the stage for many incredible milestones to come.
At Bright Horizons, you'll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement, including the opportunity to earn your ECE college degree for FREE! Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you inspire our future generation?
What you will do as a Child Care Teacher
Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughter and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you planned
Observe children's interests and work with co-workers to develop creative ideas for engaging curriculum
Record and share children's triumphs and progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to their individual basic care needs is a top priority
Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children's latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
What we are looking for
Minimum age of 18
Hold a High School Diploma/GED
Previous experience working with young children
Meet state educational licensing and additional center/school requirements
A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
CDA or Associate's degree in Early Childhood education or related field
Have 12 months of professional teaching experience in a classroom
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For". We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child's developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.
Benefits we offer
Career path opportunities
Extensive health benefits
Comprehensive tuition reimbursement and the opportunity to earn your college degree for FREE through our Early Education Degree Achievement Plan
Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
Health club discounts
Cell phone discounts and much more
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.
Cleans and maintains the Bakery area (for example, work surfaces, windows, mirrors, display cases, coolers) by following Company policies and procedures for preparing, handling, packaging, labeling, and storing food; operating and sanitizing food-related equipment; stocking and displaying food products properly; and utilizing approved chemicals, supplies, tools, and equipment. Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking merchandise; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; removing damaged goods; signing and pricing merchandise appropriately; ensuring design inventory is available for member decorating options; and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise. Ensures consistent quality and accuracy in decorative designs by preparing Bakery Department merchandise based on daily production needs; operating Bakery equipment; following recipe measurement instructions; utilizing specialized decorating skills to complete Company approved designs; working with a variety of products (for example, decorating bags, tips, nozzles) to create decorative flowers and lettering on bakery items (for example, cakes, cupcakes, pies) in order to complete the bakery items decorative design; following Members' orders/specifications using appropriate designs, colors, and utensils; and properly wrapping, labeling, and storing merchandise. Provides Member service by acknowledging the Member; identifying their needs; assisting with purchasing decisions; utilizing selling techniques to promote department sales; taking bakery orders in person or by phone; locating merchandise; managing production to ensure members orders are delivered on time; keeping sales area and backroom in stock; and resolving issues and concerns. Maintains safety of facility by following all safety standards, procedures, and guidelines including conducting safety sweeps, following proper forklift spotting procedures, following company steel standard guidelines, and correcting/reporting unsafe situations to management. Maintains the Sales Floor in the Bakery area in accordance with Company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns, zoning the area, arranging and organizing merchandise, and identifying shrink and damages. Minimum Qualifications...Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position. Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
Multiple health plan options
Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
Associate discounts in-store and online
Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Account Executive - Group Benefits (Columbia, MD) - #222885
Job Area: Account Management
Business Area: SBD Distribution
Location: MD;MD - Columbia
Career Category: Experienced Professional
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Date Posted: 2019-05-03
It's not what we do. It's who we are.
At Principal, every role supports a greater purpose— to help people live their best lives. And after more than 130 years, we've never had a more vibrant and dynamic global team united in our purpose. Through community involvement, innovative financial solutions, and dedication to career development, we make a difference in millions of lives every day, including our employees'. And now is the time to make your mark.
When it comes to providing comprehensive specialty benefits to their employees, Principal focuses on the customer first. Whether small or large, our customers rely on us to provide the products, services and know-how to help their employees protect and maintain their financial and physical well-being.
Through our innovative dental, life, disability, critical illness, and vision products and expert guidance from our local sale and support teams, we stand above the rest. Our customer focused approach to selling, enrolling and renewing business has allowed us to continually grow our business and provide a rewarding environment for our teams.
Join our team today!
The Account Executive is responsible for growing and retaining a block of group clients in the region through expert renewal analysis and negotiation, collaboratively selling additional products and services, enrolling clients in employer-paid and voluntary products and assisting brokers and employer groups with complex service issues.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of 2 years of related experience (account management experience and/or experience working directly with ancillary or medical products strongly preferred).
Must be able to acquire and maintain all required state licenses (i.e., Life & Health License), as outlined by the Principal Financial Group within 90 days. Active Life & Health License preferred.
Must obtain product knowledge through training and self-initiated education.
Must be customer focused, have excellent organizational and time management, problem-solving and decision-making, and follow up and through skills.
Strong presentation, listening, and oral/written communication skills are required as is the ability to maintain accuracy while being detailed oriented.
A sense of urgency is a must.
Strong computer skills in Microsoft office programs is a requirement of this role with proficiency in Excel and the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations such as percentages.
Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
Skilled at presenting in a sales capacity and negotiation with internal and external customers as well as analyzing reports, data and formulas.
Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Will spend an average of 20-40% of time out of the office in face-to-face contact with customers and brokers.
This position will be based in our Columbia, MD field sales office.
What's next? Innovation at its finest.
We'll review your application and if you're selected for an interview, you'll receive an invite for a pre-recorded interview experience. Haven't done that before, don't worry.
We've got all the tips and tricks available to help you be successful. With a pre-recorded interview, you can add your own flair and personality – at your pace.
Be sure to check your email frequently. We'll communicate our decisions through the email address used on your online profile. If you receive an email from our Principal Talent Acquisition Team, you've been selected to begin your pre-recorded interview experience and have a set time to submit.
Benefits designed with you in mind.
Because each employee is unique, our benefit packages give you lots of choices. We offer comprehensive benefits that helps contribute to the healthy, fulfilling life and gratifying work experience you deserve, at an affordable cost. Click here to see just a few benefits you'll receive once you join our team.
Not an exact match for this role?
We've got a lot of opportunities, so check out some of the others. And creating an email alert on our career site will help you keep you connected and informed of opportunities you're interested in with a just a few clicks!
At this time, we're not able to consider candidates who would need sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.) However, we'd hope you continue to keep us in mind for other potential opportunities in the future.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Investment Code of Ethics
For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
Personal Banker 1 - Emmet St.
Important Note: If you are selected to move forward in the process, next steps for this job may include an on-line assessment and a video screen. Please make sure your profile includes a current email address that you check regularly as the invitations for these activities will be emailed to you. For internal candidates, please ensure your profile includes your personal (external) email address so you can receive communications and complete these potential activities. Please refer to the Team Member Handbook for more information on the Internal Job Opportunities Process.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a personal banker at Wells Fargo you will deliver exceptional customer experience, build relationships, and help consumer and small business customers succeed financially. You will engage customers in conversation and ask questions to understand what's most important to them to allow you to provide product, service and digital options that align with their needs and help make banking easier for them.
Your responsibilities include:
Building relationships with customers through proactive outreach and follow up, asking questions and learning about their financial needs
Deep knowledge of bank products and services and connecting those to customer needs
Building relationships with branch team members and partners, allowing you to work together to best serve customers
Opening new accounts, completing service requests, and submitting credit applications
Inform customers of self-service digital options and demonstrate them to customers
Helping to resolve customer concerns and escalating issues as needed
Serving as a risk leader and following policies and procedures
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Normal work scheduled typically fall between 7AM - 6PM. Must be available to work Saturdays.
- 2+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
Experience proactively engaging with customers through outreach via phone or email
Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
Ability to help customers succeed financially by offering introductions to additional team members as appropriate
Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
Experience fostering and developing strong customer relationships
Ability to build strong relationships with internal partners and customers
Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
VA-Charlottesville: 901 Emmet St N - Charlottesville, VA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Volunteer Services Recruitment Specialist (Charlottesville, VA)
The American Red Cross is a strong network of volunteers, donors and partners who are always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
We are currently seeking a Volunteer Services Recruitment Specialist (Charlottesville, VA) to work in our Charlottesville, VA office. This position will work 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, and some weekends and evenings will be required during times of business need. Travel will also be involved up to 90% of the time.
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of broad based recruitment strategies to attract and identify Red Cross volunteers to effectively support Regional goals and mission critical activities.
1.At the direction of the local leadership (Regional Volunteer Services Officer or Senior Recruitment Specialist): Utilize comprehensive recruitment strategies to meet assigned volunteer recruitment metrics identified through the Volunteer Needs Assessment. Emphasis placed on geography, skill sets, availability and leadership experience.
2.Conduct face to face general and targeted recruiting activities to obtain volunteer applicants tracked to referral and approval.
3.Support the development and ongoing refinement of the Regional Volunteer Recruitment Plan to include both in-person and digital strategies.
4.Assist in identifying, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with key volunteer recruitment agencies/organizations, market segments, and populations to create a robust network and strong candidate pipeline for future needs.
5.Partner with assigned staff to strengthen existing relationships, and identify and evaluate prospective volunteer recruitment sources and partnerships within the Region.
6.Assist in evaluating and modifying recruitment strategies based on lessons learned.
7.Assist with maintaining accurate records of all potential and actual volunteer leads through the appropriate volunteer tracking tool.
8.Produce monthly volunteer activity status reports as directed.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
Experience: Minimum three to five years related experience required.
Management Experience: N/A
Skills & Abilities:
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong training and presentation skills.
Interpersonal skills and the ability to relate effectively to people of diverse backgrounds and education levels.
Knowledge of group dynamics, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred.
Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple and continuously evolving priorities effectively are required.
Recruiting experience OR the ability to effectively communicate and represent Red Cross mission and activities in a positive and realistic manner is preferred.
Intermediate proficiency with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Communication (written & oral)
Building Effective Relationships
May involve travel. A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
Depending on work assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions. Will include working evenings and/or weekends occasionally.
Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to emergency services relief work. May travel and participate in meetings and conferences throughout chapter jurisdiction, state and Red Cross system. Because the Red Cross is a disaster response organization, staff may be asked to be on 24-hour call during period of major disaster.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Why You'll Love Working With Us
Complete Building Services (CBS) is a company that is passionate about the operation and maintenance of facilities in the commercial and public sector. CBS is the largest division of The Donohoe Companies, Inc. - Washington's oldest real estate company. At CBS, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees - and it shows. We are proud to say that we have been ranked by The Washington Business Journal as the "Best Place to Work 2018." We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with our interview process continues all the way through to your day to day role, regular corporate get togethers, pot luck breakfasts/lunches, office contests, to name a few.
Pay, Perks, & Such
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, and 401k plan with a match. And...we offer some not so standard, extra great-benefits, including tuition reimbursement for education/certifications, employee discounts programs (including hotels and our vendor's products), an Employee Assistance Program that offers a wide array of consultative/actionable services. We value diversity and believe in forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you.
About the Role
The Maintenance Mechanic will perform operations, repairs and maintenance of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing to equipment within the facility, while acquiring the skills and knowledge and completing the training required to obtain licenses. The hours for this position are 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM - must be able to work weekends, Charlottesville, VA area.
The typical day will go something like this:
Daily, weekly and monthly inspections of systems and associated equipment
Perform preventative and general maintenance on a scheduled basis
Maintain equipment to industry standards
Diagnose and repair simple HVAC, plumbing and electrical problems as required and/or as assigned by supervisor
Provide assistance and support to sub-contractors designated to perform installation and/or repair of equipment and/or hardware as required
Interface with building manager and other customer representatives in order to ensure client satisfaction
Complete daily, weekly and/or monthly reports of system status as directed by supervisor
Run wiring, cabling, and ductwork, and mount equipment according to specifications as directed
Place or remove systems and equipment as directed
Purchase materials and supplies, and maintain inventory as required for timely work completion
Perform other duties as assigned
You Should Have
Must be available to work all shifts
Must be available to be on call 24/7
Basic coursework in electrical and HVAC systems
Universal CFC preferred
Prior hotel experience a plus
Able to lift sixty (60) pounds
Capable of ascending ladders up to a height of thirty (30) feet
Possess excellent customer service skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!