Easley Job Description Sample
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Scale House Operation
Must be able to work Mon-Fri and occasional weekends
Must be able to handle a fast paced environment that demands multi-tasking
Individual must be team oriented with an eye for detail.
Some accounting or other higher learning accomplishment preferred.
Dump Truck Driver
Kudzu Staffing is looking to hire a CDL-B Dump Truck Driver. This will be a 1st shift position pay starts at $12/hr. It is temp-to-hire. After being hired on there is a great benefit package.
Must have a CDL Class B License. Must be able to take a pre-employment drug screen.
Please apply in person at:
Kudzu Staffing108 Clair Dr
Piedmont, SC 29673
or call 864-272-0181 x120 and ask for Tarah
CNC Milling Machinist - 2Nd Shift
Do you want to work for a growing company located in beautiful Upstate South Carolina? Not only are they a growing organization but they understand that you – the employee – are the reason for their success!!! This company strives for excellence with integrity, humility, and competence.
$16 to $18 (DOE)
Monday thru Thursday
4:45 pm to 2:45 am
They provide stability and excellent benefits, along with an excellent working environment. Some of the benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability, and Voluntary Life insurance
- Company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Up to 20 days of PTO and 14 company paid holidays
- Retirement assistance though a 401K Match up to 6%
- Paid uniforms, safety shoes, prescription safety glasses, custom fit ear protection
To set up and operate CNC Mills, edit “G” code programs, select tooling, measure and make necessary adjustments to maintain blueprint tolerances. Experience on Mazak Horizontal Mills a plus.
· Have at least 2 years experience on CNC Horizontal Milling Machine
· Able to read blueprints
· Understand and make shop math calculations
· Read and utilize measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers and height gage) to .0001” accuracy
· Knowledge of cutting tools and machining processes
· The employee will need to be able to retrieve a program from the hub, upload it to the respective machine, do offsets as needed, and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
· Run jobs and obtain first piece approval. Use precision measuring instruments to setup machine and check machined items.
· Set-up and operate required but programming experience will deliver top pay.
· Must be able to operate Horizontal Mill
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Automotive Service Manager
The Gilstrap Family Dealerships is looking for a Service Manager/Advisor to work at one of our Easley Stores, The Truck Farm of Easley. We are looking for a high energy individual to come on board and help our well established customer base and continue to earn customers for life.
Are you a team player and good in a fast paced environment? Are you a people person? We are looking for you. Seeking someone with experience in Automotive Service Departments and quick on their feet.
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
*Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment
*Great communication skills
*Ability to work in a team environment
*Experience in Automotive Service Departments
What full time benefits am I eligible for?
*2 Weeks paid vacation (begins at 6 months)
*Major Medical with company participation
*Dental and Vision Insurance
*401K/ Profit sharing
*Supplemental insurance, short term disability packages
*Employee referral program
*Weekly pay with weekly bonus
If you are currently stuck in a job with no future for growth, we are looking for you. Come join our family and be a part of a great team and a great brand. The Gilstrap Family Dealerships, Easley Mitsubishi, The Truck Farm of Easley, Greer Mitsubishi, The Truck Farm of Greer.
OTR Cdl-A Driver Owner Operator
RT&T s OTR drivers get home every 3-4 weeks and a majority of their freight goes from the Midwest to TX or Carolinas and then goes right back up to the Midwest. As an O/O you are paid on a percentage basis.
The base pay is 75% of the line haul rate plus 100% of the fuel surcharge. We also pay a 3% load acceptance bonus. At RT&T you will get to know the people in the office and you will be known by your name, not your truck number. They want you to help you be successful.
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver solo, company driver team, company driving, company driving solo, company truck, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!