East Amherst Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
The Country Club of Buffalo Golf Shop is an award winning, full service golf shop with a mission of delivering stellar service to our customers. The golf shop serves the members and guests by offering luxury golf apparel for gentlemen, ladies, and children. We also offer a wide variety of golf equipment and accessories that are performance based. The golf shop has received the Platinum Award from the Association of Golf Merchandisers for top 100 golf shops the last three years in a row and four times since 2013 (only having applied for the award 4 times).
The Country Club of Buffalo is a private, family Country Club with a positive and enjoyable work environment. The club has been the recipient of numerous national awards and is currently a Platinum Club of America. The golf department has a proven track record of hiring friendly, professionally motivated employees who are seeking to further their careers.
Successful candidates will have a pleasant and outgoing personality with an understanding and successful history of providing excellent service to our members and guests. Professionalism (appearance, decorum, integrity) and an attention to detail are essential personal characteristics of a successful candidate. The current staff consists of highly motivated professionals that collaborate extraordinarily well together to achieve their desired goals.
Retail merchandise experience in a luxury environment is preferred. Visual retailing and the ability to create merchandise displays in a boutique environment is ideal. Computer skills, particularly with microsoft excel and word are preferred. A background with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator are a plus for candidates. A detailed use of a point of sale system is preferred but not a requirement. If any skills are not present we will make educational opportunities readily available that will cater to a quick learner who is willing to broaden their professional skill set.
The merchandiser will be responsible for:
- Proper receiving of all merchandise.
- Displaying merchandise in an appealing manner that is neat and organized in appearance.
- Maintaining accurate and appropriate inventory levels of merchandise.
- Following and implementing the buying plan and schedule for the arrival of merchandise.
- Providing excellent customer service to our members and guests.
- Tracking, receiving, billing, and communicating to our members all special orders.
- Assisting with the gifts and prizes for club events, which will include ordering, displaying and providing these to tournament participants.
- Creating a monthly article for the club newsletter, updating social media, updating pertinent club flyers for events.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $14.75 to $16.00 per hour
- The position is for 47 full time weeks of employment per the below schedule
- February 21st through January 7th.
- The annual PGA Merchandise Show and Association of Golf Merchandisers education conference is the third week of January. The cost to attend is paid for and this is paid week.
- Total compensation, including over time and bonuses is $30,000 to $35,000. The position can and has collected unemployment benefits for the 5 weeks that they are not working and this is NOT included in the above compensation total.
- Health Insurance - 70% of the premium and the 1st half of the deductible are paid for by the employer.
- 401K with a 5% company match are available after 1 year of employment.
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time are offered on an accrued basis.
- End of year bonus from the golf shop and club based on success and returning candidates.
- Meals (lunch and dinner) are provided by the club
- Membership in the Association of Golf Merchandisers and continuing education.
- A clothing allowance is provided and will be set each season.
- Golf privileges are provided.
- The work week is 5 days and between 40 to 50 hours. The exact work schedule is flexible and may include weekends and some holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years day the golf shop is closed and the merchandiser will not be working.
- Very few evenings (after 7:00pm) are required.
Entry Level Account Manager
Entry Level Account Manager
Are You Ready To Start Your Last Career?
Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Account Manager
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence with a Winning Attitude
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Make a Difference:
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Entry Level Account Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Property Manager - Community Associations
Community Association Manager
Join one of the most well respected management firms in the Western New York area! Our company is seeking a highly motivated Community Manager for a portfolio of condominium/homeowner associations. As a part of our team we have a service-driven dedication to five-star customer response, an unparalleled investment in employee education, and unrivaled success in residential and community association management.
This position is responsible for managing the relationships with the Board of Directors and homeowners of the community and overseeing the maintenance of the grounds, common areas and other property assets.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the customer service experience for the association and correct any shortcomings
- Draft budgets, read and understand monthly financial statements, explain delinquency procedures and reports
- Conduct inspections of common elements of association property to ensure proper maintenance
- Process and code all invoices for payment in a timely manner per Association policy
- Monitor vendor and contractor activity
- Prepare written monthly management reports
- Attend and participate in monthly & annual Board of Directors meetings and other meetings required.
- Know all community governing documents and enforce all Rules and Regulations
- Respond to concerns of community residents within the community’s policy parameters
- Keep the Boards and Management apprised of all unusual problems or situations
- Participate in continuing education and training programs made available per company policy
- Minimum of Associate Degree and / or 2 to 4 years community association management experience
- Valid NY Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Communication skills--both written and verbal--with a polished, professional and friendly demeanor
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask, solve problems, and apply common sense understanding to multifaceted situations
- Possess leadership skills and professional presence
- Knowledge of financial reports and budgets with math skills required to read, understand and create spreadsheets.
- Experience with contract negotiation and facility management
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook
- Good command of the English language required
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance
- Bonus program
- Company gym with personal training
- Paid holidays and vacations
Come join one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies five years running! In this position, you will work in a fast-paced, professional, and customer service oriented call center environment. You will be responsible for performing inbound and outbound collection activity on past due monthly automotive contract payments. You will guide customers through the collections process toward desired outcomes as defined by client objectives. As a member of the Collections team, you will work both first party and third party collection activity and will help us to deliver world class customer service for our clients.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year collections experience in a call center environment
- Independently take the initiative to drive change in the organization
- Ability to identify and create process improvements that impact the organization’s revenue
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management to deliver exceptional customer service 100% of the time
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues by de-escalating a situation turning bad experiences into positive ones
- Enjoys speaking on the phone
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail with 100% quality.
- Associates degree in a business related field
Pre-employment background, credit, and drug screen required for external candidates.
With Fiserv, you will create and deliver the Fiserv solutions that drive client satisfaction. You can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded. Fiserv holds true to two essential principles: the client comes first, and people make the difference. Fiserv invites you to join us in building on those principles to lead our clients and our company to success.
Inside Sales Representative - Dating Specialist
- Timeshare/Vacation Rentals
- Fitness Sales
- Weight Loss
- Membership Sales
- Modeling sales
- 2+ years of recent sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience doing phone sales
- Wants to work in a fun environment
- Strong closing skills
- Good computer skills
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw-R)
We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-R) to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NYS LCSW-R
Construction Project Engineer
Western New York Commercial General Contractor requires a construction project engineer to work on office and other building projects, including medical facilities. Candidate should have at least 3-5 years direct experience. Construction education a plus. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Care Transitions Coord - Clinical Support E Amherst, NY (14051) Rl
Care Transitions Coord
Clinical Support East Amherst, NY (14051) rl
(LPN or PT or OT or SLP or PA) healthcare and sales and clinical
Care Transitions Coordinator
Reward per hire*
Other: Clinical Support
East Amherst, NY (14051)
Number of positions
Top reasons to love this job
- 45% of care centers across the country were named to the HomeCare Elite , a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
- Team members provide quality, clinically-distinctive care to more than 376,000 patients every year.
- An impressive 50% of hospice care centers received Hospice Honors recognition
Top "must-have" skills for this job
- Bachelor's degree with one (1+) year experience in sales
- One (1+) year successful sales experience within the healthcare industry
- Current, unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of service. LPN, PT, OT, SLP and PA are considered in some cases.
- Experience in home health business development required.
- Frequent travel related to coordination visits and timely response to facility referrals.
Tell me about this job
The Care Transitions Coordinator is a clinical liaison position between health care providers to ensure continuity of care for patients transitioning from a facility to home care or hospice environment. The position has two separate and distinct general responsibilities: (1) following the receipt of a valid referral for home health or hospice services, directly communicating with and assessing the patient to improve the patient's transition from the inpatient to the home setting; and (2) developing the referral relationships of the agency within the community.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!