East Amherst Job Description Sample
Do you have a knack for working with people – always ready to help them, regardless of the situation, and make their day? Are you looking to develop your relationship building skills and strengthen your financial knowledge in a supportive, team environment?
A career as a Universal Banker is the right move for you.
As a Universal Banker, you will engage closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs, recommending appropriate products and services related to spending and saving. The Universal Banker is the financial liaison to every customer entering the branch. Your highest priority will be to ensure customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction. You will develop deep and meaningful relationships with the customer in order to resolve issues, educate customers on the various ways they can bank with us, and process teller transactions as required.
A Day in the Life of a Universal Banker
- Engage with customers to develop a positive customer experience; strive to make each customer interaction the best experience of their day
- Develop new and existing customers by understanding their financial needs, providing products and solutions to help them spend and save
- Go above and beyond for customers to strengthen and retain long term relationships
- Grow new business and drive referrals to branch colleagues and partners to support the broader financial needs of customers
- Serve as the financial liaison to customers while providing world class customer service
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Employer and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships through phone engagements
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Friday and may include Saturdays
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.
Construction Project Engineer
Western New York Commercial General Contractor requires a construction project engineer to work on office and other building projects, including medical facilities. Candidate should have at least 3-5 years direct experience. Construction education a plus. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Quality Engineer (Electrical Engineer )
The Electrical Engineer- Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
- Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
- Interact with German and other financial leaders globally for strategic planning
- Development of financial tools to assist the facility in continuous improvement
- Drive facility to achieve economic performance targets
- Enhanced use of SAP resources to streamline administrative functions
- Manage the accounting function and employees
Are you an effective engineering team leader who possesses solid organizational and project management skills? Have you demonstrated effectiveness to lead and collaborate with cross-functional/global teams? Our client, a leading automotive supplier, is seeking a dynamic Electical Engineer Quality Engineer to join their Amherst, New York location.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering- Mechanical Engineering a plus
- 2+ years' experience in Automotive HVAC, ECM, or similar components supplier- Quality with GM, Chrysler or PACCAR as customer
- Strong understanding of PPAP, APQP, FMEAs IMDS, PRR, GQTS and Control Plans
- HVAC experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of APQ/PPAP, Process Control Plan, SPC, GD&T, Corrective Actions Processes; ability to interpret and comprehend complex drawings, PFMEA, GR&R, working knowledge of TS16949 and ISO 9001:2000 methodologies
- Hands on mentality with a proactive approach to identify and avoid problems in an early stage
- Experience in root cause analysis and problem-solving methods
- Six-Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred but not required
- Strong drive to complete assignments within program timing in order to ensure a flawless serial production launch
- Flexibility to The successful candidate will be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications. The company attributes their success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential, and by giving back to their community through various social engagement activities.travel up to 20% (national/international)
As a Groomer at Pet Supplies Plus, you're pawsitively passionate about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity during your work day, you will:
- get nose kisses from a neighbor's wet golden retriever
- see excitement and opportunity when you look into a shih tzu's ear canal
- make a former shelter resident look like a dashing, dapper schnauzer again
- help a terrier look like a poodle because that's what the neighbor asked for
- trim a chihuahua's nails, because your customers come in all shapes and sizes (and species!)
Groomer key responsibilities include:
- Delighting neighbors and pets with grooming services, like brushing, bathing, and conditioning
- Groom and style pets per owners' instruction and/or according to breed standards
- Ensure the wellness and safety of furry patrons at all times
- Develop long-term relationships with pet parents by understanding their needs and recommending products and services that will keep their pet healthy and happy
- Community outreach to attract new neighbors into our store
- Perform routine cleaning to keep the grooming environment fun and inviting
- Assist store team members during grooming downtime
- Successful completion of Safety, Bather/Brusher and Grooming Academy training certification
PAWsome Groomers will have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Have 1 year or more of grooming experience with formal training certification and/or experience under an established certified groomer or willing and able to participate in PSP's training and certification
- 1 year experience in retail or other service industry where they've provided top notch service
- Ability to move or lift merchandise, equipment or pets weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, bend or stoop for extended periods of time
- Ability to be flexible in working evenings, weekends and holidays. All candidates must pass the drug screening (where allowed by law), and be 18 years or older.
Pet Supplies Plus is focused on making it easier to get better products for your pet. With over 400 locations in 33 states, the stores have a streamlined design making it easy to navigate a wide assortment of natural foods, hard goods and pet services. Friendly, knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and their owner by name and provide playful store experiences to remind them just how fun it is to own a pet. Pet Supplies Plus stores are large enough to house an incredible variety of food and equipment, yet small enough to still feel neighborly.
Pet Supplies Plus is ranked No. 49 overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2017 Franchise 500 list and is the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com EOE Statement We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. This position is currently accepting applications.
This growing Livonia, Michigan-based retailer is ranked in Entrepreneur magazine's 2015 Annual Franchise 500 list as the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and system size. For more information, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Bc/Be Orthopedic Surgeon
We have an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE general orthopedic surgeon to join our busy and rewarding Western New York multispecialty orthopedic group. Sub-specialty fellowship trained individuals who have a willingness to participate in the general orthopedic call rotation are also encouraged to review this opportunity.
The practice is backed by a strong referral network and is professionally managed. Practicing in a progressive, modern health care setting the optimum candidate will be responsible for managing a wide spectrum of referred orthopedic patients with trauma, occupational, and degenerative conditions.
Qualified candidates, with excellent credentials, and a strong desire to work in a fabulous 4 season community are encouraged to apply. Our surgeons earn above the national average, are supported by a strong staff and each other. We offer a relocation allowance, a stipend for final academic year, and an aggressive track to partnership. With call as infrequent as 1 in 10 weeknights and 1 in 10 weekends your lifestyle can be tailored to fit your needs.
Must possess or be eligible for licensure in New York State. Interested candidates should forward their CV in confidence to the attention of our practice manager.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver (Buffalo,Ny)
Let s face it, you don t get many miles running Regional. We want to help our drivers earn MORE by INTRODUCING A NEW AND UNIQUE REGIONAL PAY PACKAGE!
- Earn an average of $1500 + or More a Week!!
- That s $78,000 or More a Year!!
- 6 Months Recent CDL-A Tractor Trailer Experience Required
- Home Time: Home for 34-hour Restart on Weekends.
- Clean DOT Inspections Bonus; Earn $50-$100 per inspection No Limit.
- Monthly Paid Safety Bonus.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 6 months
- 6 Paid Holidays a Year.
- Great Benefits INCLUDING Major Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, STD, and $50,000 Life Insurance.
A&S Kinard is continually looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you are ready to find a company to call home please consider a career with A&S Kinard. Please call 866-###-#### or fill out our online application to become a part of our family today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver team, company driving, company otr, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driving
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Buffalo,Ny)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
3-4 days a week. NYS Certification in anesthesia required. Heathcare coverage, retirement plan and vacation are included. Please send resume.
Staff Accountant-Cpa Firm
We are an established CPA Firm in Williamsville, NY looking for a motivated Staff Accountant to join our team! Our firm specializes in providing tax and accounting services to individuals and small to medium sized businesses. This position is a full-time permanent position which does not require travel. We are looking for a candidate that is a team player, detail oriented and has recent
Public Accounting experience.
- Preparation of business and individual income tax returns
- Assistance with client tax planning and tax research
- Preparation of compilation and review engagements, including financial statement preparation
- Preparation of bookkeeping for clients on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis utilizing Quickbooks
- Preparation of sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Prepare correspondence with various taxing entities and facilitate client audits
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting (CPA preferred)
- Previous experience in Public Accounting of at least 2 years
- Ability to work effectively in team and individual settings
- Strong communication skills; good customer service attitude
- Motivation to excel in all assigned tasks
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with current technology
- Experience with QuickBooks and UltraTax preferred
Interested candidates should email Resume/Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails will be kept strictly confidential.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!