East Bridgewater Job Description Sample
Ophthalmologist- Medical Retina Specialist
- Full time position, 8-5 M-F, 4 clinical and 1 administrative day
- Incoming provider will provide services at our 2 SMG Eye Department locations on
- 110 Liberty St. and 179 Quincy St. in Brockton, MA
- Diagnosis and consultations will include macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular problems, and hereditary retinal disorders
- Procedures will be office and hospital based and include intravitreal injections and retinal laser photocoagulation
- MA State licensure needed
- Ophthalmology board eligible or certified
- Medical Retinal Fellowship (1 year)
Distribution Associate - Loaner Kits (Split Shift 12Noon To 8:30Pm)
The Distribution Associate must be able to communicate effectively in English, to include the ability to read, write, and speak. Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend work assigned and work independently. Focus will be placed on teamwork through participation in cross-training. Additionally, this individual will participate in team-based activities and will be expected to perform projects as required by the business. Other tasks will arise and be assigned at the discretion of the department supervisor.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job/classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:|
|PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:|
|The work environment is a warehouse setting at a logistics center. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, listen, sit, and stand. This position requires lifting of product and/or boxes weighing up to 25 lbs., reaching, and bending.|
Nurse Practitioner- Urgent Care
This position offers a lot of autonomy and 2-5 years ofexperience is required. The Nurse Practitioner provides direct patient care to (primarily) established patients of the practice. The care you would provide would involve history and physical exams for both acute and routine office visits; appropriate documentation of all patient evaluations; involvement with initial triage and resolution of patient office calls; provision of emergency care to patients presenting to the office and/or in need of urgent attention throughout the clinic.
Schedule is to be determined with the manager based on the needs of the clinic.
Clinic is open seven days a week and most holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a health care team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and establish/build relationships with others.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Must have appropriate experience working with adult and pediatric patients.
- Previous experience working with patients with acute and chronic care issues. Knowledge of medications and interactions.
- Ability to assess patients by using advanced nursing knowledge and skills to identify abnormal conditions, diagnose health problems, implement treatment plans, evaluate patient outcomes, and collaborate with physicians.
- Uses critical thinking skills to make independent decisions, commensurate with autonomy, authority and responsibility of a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
- 2 year salary guarantee then wRVu & quality based compensation
- Excellent competitive salary with sign on and relocation if applicable
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance occurrence-based
- Benefits include one week of CME and reimbursement up to $3,000
- Vacation/Personal clinical days plus holidays for full time employees
- No hospital call
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Dermatology.
- Must possess current MA License, MA CSR and Federal DEA.
Retail Merchandiser MA 5190
The majority of responsibility for the Territory Retail Lead is the supervision and development of the assigned associates to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations. The Territory Retail Lead will also be responsible for project completion, stocking and maintaining the areas we are responsible for. This responsibility is demonstrated by effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary. The Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the District Sales Manager.
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Train, supervise, and develop skills of Sales Merchandisers, fellow Territory Sales Leads, and seasonal associates.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client’s brands and product lines.
- Lead, coach, and execute all projects in all areas of the store to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- Communicate successes or potential barriers to the District Sales Manager.
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve.
- Sense of urgency – individual must possess the ability to prioritize effectively and with a strong sense of urgency. They must also respond/react quickly to any specific requests.
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. Acts with honesty while assisting customers, processing transactions, handling money, and confidential information.
- Teamwork - the individual has the ability to work with others including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner. They understand others’ roles and empower one another to take responsibility to be a successful team. Demonstrates a collaborative interaction with peers to reach a common goal.
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical products.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
- Computer, printing capability, internet access, and email required.
- Access to webcam preferred.
- Customer service or sales experience required.
If you can answer "yes" to these questions than please apply!
1. High School diploma or equivalency certification?
2. Valid driver's license and Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained?
3. 1 or more years of retail customer service or sales experience?
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Level 1 Disposable Operator - Clean Room
Essential Computer Skills
- Agile – able to effectively and independently retrieve all necessary information to build a product.
- Obtain materials and supplies necessary to complete tasks self sufficiently
- Ensure all clean room procedures are followed at all times.
- Effectively communicate with group leader and supervisor all relevant issues and problems related to material, equipment and quality.
- Follow Good Housekeeping practices at all times.
- Properly fill out stock movement request and follow up with Distribution for delivery of components.
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written directions
- Initiate a new work order (including lot number verification, recording start up date in Lot Book, recording of all applicable Lot information as well as verification of appropriate machine set up, line clearance, and recording of material Lot numbers)
- Able to produce quality products using applicable procedures
- Minor mechanical troubleshooting
- Using a scale or caliper measure materials.
- Use tools to make minor mechanical adjustments to equipment such as changing fixtures on sealing machines, changing and verifying settings on equipment, and any basic setups to equipment. (Allen wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Quality Standards – Able to follow and meet QSR and ISO regulations
- Quality Inspections – Able to follow inspection guidelines and criteria and comply with the Disposables Quality Certification Program
- Follow all safety practices and requirements (guarding, wearing PPE etc.)
- Follow exercise stretch program
- Contribute to the quarterly I-Care Program
- Able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to make frequent and repetitive torso, shoulder, arm, hand and finger movements
- High level of hand –eye coordination Able to perform infrequent lifts of up to 25 pounds.
- Able to work in a team environment – large degree of cooperation between maintenance, engineering, and fellow co-workers will be required.
- Good manual dexterity required to operate pattie equipment and to perform pattie operations.
- Overtime – Ability to work Overtime if the planning schedule requires
Project Manager General Contractor
The Project Manager is a responsible member of the business development/sales team of the company.
?? Estimate construction costs, develop projects, and manage from start to finish, for projects ranging up to $50M ?? Create and Manage construction delivery schedule. ?? Regular interaction with clients, must deliver an elite level of service and professionalism. ?? Work with trades to define construction scope, delivery schedule, and contract pricing. ?? Verify contract documents to drawings, create subcontracts, payment schedules, and award contracts. ?? Material take-offs, material pricing and purchasing, manage sourcing and pricing of finish schedules. ?? Manage and coordinate with Design Department. ?? Coordinate daily with field personnel to maintain schedule. ?? Problem solves for unanticipated construction situations. ?? Track costs against estimates using software and work with accounting department closely to assess project progress. ?? Change order creation, management, and tracking. ?? Monthly client invoice creation and review. ?? Project forecasting, budget analysis and estimated cost to complete reporting. ?? Attend and represent the company at project meetings.
?? Must have extensive knowledge of the commercial construction process with skills in design, finance and management. ?? Experience with design build process is strongly preferred ?? Must be extremely organized, motivated and quality minded ?? Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously. ?? Strong interpersonal skills, superior communication skills and be able to motivate personnel working in or for the company ?? Capable of the highest level of client communication and client service is paramount. ?? Minimum of four-year degree in construction/engineering and five years of experience in the construction industry. ?? Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and MS Project ?? Familiarity with AIA documents, safety protocols, local, state and federal building codes and regulations impacting the commercial construction industry ?? Valid and clean driver?s license
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!