East Brunswick Job Description Sample
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Property Manager -Experienced In Industrial/Commercial Only
Property Manager – Industrial Real Estate
Middlesex County based Real Estate Development Co. seeks seasoned and experienced Property Manager for role overseeing NJ based industrial warehouse portfolio.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience (preferably in industrial warehouse-type buildings) with institutional ownership exposure.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while meeting and exceeding client and tenant expectations.
- Superb knowledge of building systems required and the ability to oversee a diverse set of vendors and subcontractors is essential.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills, problem solving and reasoning ability as well as very strong computer skills with experience in spreadsheet and accounting software.
- Must reside within 50 minute commute to East Brunswick NJ.
- CPM (Certified Property Manager) or RPA (Real Property Administrator) designation a plus.
- Including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), pension and profit sharing. Minimal employee contribution.
- Car allowance.
Candidates with Residential Property Management experience ONLY will NOT be considered.
Entry Level Package Handler - Warehouse
Job SummaryEmployer specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
Employer Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that Employer continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.
Employer facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job.
Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.
Package Handlers at Employer
-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period
-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment
-Have career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
-May participate in the company’s tuition assistance program
-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler position
Required Skills and Abilities
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.Address:
State: New Jersey
Zip Code: 08810
Domicile Location: P085
Employer is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
New Store Opening in March 2018
Three (3) Restaurant Managers needed for new opening of full service Sports bar/restaurant with excellent benefits and strong advancement opportunity. Must hire FOH, Kitchen Manager and Bar Manager. Looking to open 5 additional locations within Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean Counties.
About the opportunity:
New franchise owner of full service sports bar/restaurant is opening new store location in March 2018. New General Manager is in place and looking to staff by Jan 2017 positions of AGM, KM, FOH Mgr, and Bar Manager. Great opportunity for advancement and growth as there will be 5 new locations to open within Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean counties.
Training is scheduled for Jan 2017 which will be 4 weeks outside of the state. Hotel accommodations will be provided.
- Shared responsibility for a single full service restaurant
- Manage staff (schedule, assist in training, handle issues, etc.)
- Ensure policies & procedures are upheld
- Ensure store cleanliness and general upkeep, etc.
- Participate in sales programs
- Other tasks as needed to run a successful unit
- Strong understanding of local store marketing and community involvement
- Must have high volume full service experience of at least $2.5 million or above with full bar
- Prior AGM experience is preferred
- You must have worked as a salaried Manager for at least 2 years managing FOH operations with a full service bar
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have full flexibility with your schedule.
- Good longevity in current and past positions.
- No more than 3-4 jobs in the last 10 years
Equal Opportunity Employer
A nationwide network of Restaurant and Hospitality Recruiting Offices, an immense database of qualified candidates, and over 600 jobs to fill at any one time: Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant and hospitality industry. We are specialized recruiters for all restaurant and hospitality jobs and we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. Our franchisees work the entire country and focus on all major locations including Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Miami, Richmond, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, Indianapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Detroit, Washington DC, Minneapolis, San Antonio, Denver, Seattle we have hospitality connections everywhere!
ANNOUNCING we now have offices in Canada and additional international expansion planned!
Automotive Sales Rep
Large Import Dealership seeking salespeople with experience or we are willing to train. If you are tired of not succeeding, this is a great opportunity for you to advance your future! We offer salary, commission, bonuses, and added factory incentives and commission! This is a lifetime opportunity with future growth and unlimited income potential. You owe it to yourself to reach for the stars!!!
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will enter and compile accounts receivable and payable data.
- Verify and reconcile simple bank statements or department records.
- Sort documents and post debits/credits to proper account .
- Post customer payments by recording checks and transactions.
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintain records by entering invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from various departments
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pay vendors by scheduling and preparing checks
- Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain and make necessary adjustments to records and/or logs such as journals, payroll/ time reports.
- Perform all other office tasks
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Assistant Managers / Entry Level Managers
THE NEW YEAR IS ALMOST HERE!
TIME FOR A NEW CAREER!
HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE GRADUATES WELCOME
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
We are currently expanding in the Central Jersey area.
We are seeking 18-25 people to help us manage some of our new locations.
Assistant Manager responsibilities will include:
Interviewing/ Hiring/ Motivating sales reps
Placing orders for product
Keeping track of inventory
Accounts Recievables/ Accounts Payable
Must have great energy and a fantastic attitude and enjoy working in a loud fast paced environment!
No experience is needed.
We offer an extremely competitive starting package and tremendous opportunity for growth!
We are currently expanding in the central Jersey and are planning on opening a number of new locations in the area.
We are looking to fill all positions ASAP.
RPE believes that attitude and energy are more important than experience.
We will teach you what you need to know.
Automotive Assistant Manager
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
The primary duties of the Assistant Manager, Car Care are to:
- Supervises and mentors Repair Technicians. Consults with Service Advisors, as needed, ensure appropriate work is assigned according to Technicians skill level. Verifies that repair and maintenance on all vehicles is completed accurately and in a professional manner.
- Organizes the work presented and plans for the highest efficiency in the performance of all the job functions, including vehicle movement and parts procurement. Supervises communication between Car Care Center and customer. Ensures that customer is kept up to date of repair permissions, agreements, and expectations and that promised estimates and completion times are met.
- Verifies and ensures continuous implementation and adherence to all AAA Car Care policies and procedures. Responsible for sales and operations of the store in the absence of the manager. Creates estimates and work orders from vehicle inspection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AS in Automotive Technology is preferred with four years experience in the automotive repair industry.
- Ability to supervise and mentor all technicians at a level normally acquired through at least two (2) years of previous automotive supervisory experience.
- A.S.E. certifications preferred.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills, along with effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with others.
- Valid Drivers license required.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website .
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos .
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Food Store Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!