East Brunswick Job Description Sample
New Store Opening in March 2018
Three (3) Restaurant Managers needed for new opening of full service Sports bar/restaurant with excellent benefits and strong advancement opportunity. Must hire FOH, Kitchen Manager and Bar Manager. Looking to open 5 additional locations within Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean Counties.
About the opportunity:
New franchise owner of full service sports bar/restaurant is opening new store location in March 2018. New General Manager is in place and looking to staff by Jan 2017 positions of AGM, KM, FOH Mgr, and Bar Manager. Great opportunity for advancement and growth as there will be 5 new locations to open within Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean counties.
Training is scheduled for Jan 2017 which will be 4 weeks outside of the state. Hotel accommodations will be provided.
- Shared responsibility for a single full service restaurant
- Manage staff (schedule, assist in training, handle issues, etc.)
- Ensure policies & procedures are upheld
- Ensure store cleanliness and general upkeep, etc.
- Participate in sales programs
- Other tasks as needed to run a successful unit
- Strong understanding of local store marketing and community involvement
- Must have high volume full service experience of at least $2.5 million or above with full bar
- Prior AGM experience is preferred
- You must have worked as a salaried Manager for at least 2 years managing FOH operations with a full service bar
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have full flexibility with your schedule.
- Good longevity in current and past positions.
- No more than 3-4 jobs in the last 10 years
Equal Opportunity Employer
A nationwide network of Restaurant and Hospitality Recruiting Offices, an immense database of qualified candidates, and over 600 jobs to fill at any one time: Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant and hospitality industry. We are specialized recruiters for all restaurant and hospitality jobs and we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. Our franchisees work the entire country and focus on all major locations including Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Miami, Richmond, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, Indianapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Detroit, Washington DC, Minneapolis, San Antonio, Denver, Seattle we have hospitality connections everywhere!
ANNOUNCING we now have offices in Canada and additional international expansion planned!
Property Manager -Experienced In Industrial/Commercial Only
Property Manager – Industrial Real Estate
Middlesex County based Real Estate Development Co. seeks seasoned and experienced Property Manager for role overseeing NJ based industrial warehouse portfolio.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience (preferably in industrial warehouse-type buildings) with institutional ownership exposure.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while meeting and exceeding client and tenant expectations.
- Superb knowledge of building systems required and the ability to oversee a diverse set of vendors and subcontractors is essential.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills, problem solving and reasoning ability as well as very strong computer skills with experience in spreadsheet and accounting software.
- Must reside within 50 minute commute to East Brunswick NJ.
- CPM (Certified Property Manager) or RPA (Real Property Administrator) designation a plus.
- Including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), pension and profit sharing. Minimal employee contribution.
- Car allowance.
Candidates with Residential Property Management experience ONLY will NOT be considered.
- Identifying new and creative ways to source viable candidates (utilizing internet resources, directories, contact lists, database leads and personal networking)
- Screening candidates via the telephone, email, and in person interviews to determine skill sets, career goals, and applicable positions.
- Speaking with candidates and current employees in order to build trust and gain a familiarity with different companies and job roles while expanding your personal network.
- Identifying qualified candidates based on job requirements, and presenting them to the appropriate clients
- Negotiating wage rates and employment terms with candidates, while being able to affirm their commitment for current and future requirements.
- Working with the on-boarding team to complete all required pre-employment processing as well as properly obtaining and filing all appropriate files.
- Managing current and incoming accounts
- Bachelor's degree or related sales or recruiting experience is preferred.
- Have a strong work ethic, with a desire to work hard
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Have strong computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Word and MS Outlook
- A high degree of professionalism and punctuality.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Truck Driver CDL B - Local | East Brunswick, NJ - 79Bb1805
East Brunswick, NJ CDL B Truck Driver Positions Available
- $19.00 Per Hour Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Monday - Friday Work Schedule, 5:00 AM Start Time
- Overtime After 40 Hours
- Driver To Offload Freight
APPLY NOW or CALL 908-851-2800 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
Power Development/PE firm.
East Brunswick, NJ.
Requires: 2-5 years of experience managing multi-jurisdictional payrolls, payroll tax law compliance. Proficient with ADP and eTime systems.
The company is a thriving development, investment and operating company focused on power generation, energy infrastructure and related investments. The Payroll Manager performs a variety of payroll duties for five of its multi-state companies. The position reports to the VP/Human Resources and the manager will work closely with the HR Department and assist with special projects.
- Manage all processes relating to processing of 5 multi-jurisdictional payrolls on both a bi-weekly and semi-monthly basis
- Process payroll tax notices, unemployment claims, and wage garnishments
- Set up new states (complete paperwork for State and for ADP) and new earnings, deduction and accumulator codes as needed
- Process time sheets as related to non-exempt employees
- Manages payroll compliance along with HR Manager to ensure compliance in both state and federal jurisdictions to include filings, employee updates, new forms, employee communications, etc.
- Administer & maintain all aspects of eTime database, including new hire interface, password maintenance, training of managers and new hires
- Prepare spreadsheets for 401(k) employee deferral contributions & profit-sharing contributions for 5 companies, prepare wires for Accounting Dept, upload files to 401(k) Administrator.
- Maintain and update Timesheet Billing spreadsheet for all project billing invoicing.
- Review and/or prepare Consolidated Billing spreadsheets for Accounting Dept. or site entities as required
- Prepare annual budgets for 5 companies for Accounting Dept.
- Track budget versus actual payroll on a monthly basis, document variance.
- Provide Tax Dept. with information as needed to prepare tax returns.
- Administer all aspects of Transit Check program, including maintaining database, tracking deductions & changes monthly; prepare monthly wire for Accounting Dept.
- Provide information to Accounting Dept. to issue manual checks as needed
- Prepare and provide necessary spreadsheets to Auditors for various project billing audits throughout the year
- Assist in development and implementation of payroll practices, policies and procedures
- Respond to routine inquiries concerning all aspects of payroll in a timely manner
- Participate in year-end activities, including year-end accruals, reconciliation and W2 distribution for 5 companies, preparation of 5500 forms
- Maintain Worker’s Compensation spreadsheet, update as needed. Coordinate files for Worker’s Comp audit annually.
- Audit ADP invoices and all payroll-related invoices received.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Payroll Administrator directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Proficiency with ADP PayExpert, Enterprise E-Time, Workforce NOW is required. Familiarity with ADP ReportWriter is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with 401Ks, i.e., employee deferral contributions & profit-sharing contributions
- Solid understanding of payroll processes and payroll tax law.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Insurance Agency Owner
Be MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner
Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As an Allstate Agency Owner, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it's a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home. So, the demand is always there making the Allstate agency ownership a business opportunity not to be missed.
There's MORE to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Be your own boss and run things your way
- Enjoy a better work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
- Up to 4 years of enhanced compensation package
- Education bonus ranging from $5-$8K
- Establishment bonus up to $15K
- Marketing funds of $6K in you first year in addition to ongoing local and national marketing support
- Quarterly life and retirement bonuses up to $7,500
BE MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a nationally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit allstateagent.com
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred
- Previous insurance experience a PLUS!
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Assistant Service Manager
On-Site Fleet Service a full-service Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Repair Company with 4 locations in New Jersey who has been in business since 1978 is currently looking for a motivated Assistant Service Manager withsomeexperienceintheindustryto work in one our four NJ locations. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. We are looking for someone to carry on our tradition of providing superior service to our valued customers. We are willing to train someone committed to learning our business and interested in self advancement.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Assist Service Manager to plan, organize, supervise, and evaluate service technicians; control workflow and quality of work performed
- Ensuring the maintenance, cleanliness and appearance of Company shop, vehicles and equipment
Assist in ordering of parts and supplies
- Review vehicle repairs and maintenance tasks performed by technicians to ensure proper work quality and cleanliness
- Assist in estimating of repairs for customers
- Assist in acquiring proper approvals for repairs from customers and fleet management companies
- Assist in ensuring work in process and follow-up exceeds the customer’s expectations
- Work with the Service Manager and Sales Staff in setting and maintaining sales and profit objectives
- Assist with warranty claims
- Assist in opening and closing repair orders
- Promote safe work habits in the shop
Preferred qualifications are as follows:
- Technical knowledge – heavy duty truck mechanical knowledge, including power train, electrical, brakes, fuel systems, emission systems, steering and suspension, etc.
- Industry knowledge – understanding of heavy duty truck industry; HD truck dealership or independent repair shop experience, a plus
- Leadership skills - ability to train, motivate and coach technicians and explain tasks clearly in assisting them in solving and diagnosing difficult repair problems; establishes and maintains effective working relationships
- Communication skills – ability to effectively communicate with technicians, customers and service personnel
- Analytical skills – ability to assemble an estimate involving both parts and labor, that balances the maximization operating profit while being competitive and meeting customer expectations from a pricing standpoint
- Some supervisory experience of heavy duty technician /mechanics
- Truck dealership and/or independent shop experience, a plus
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong focus on quality and customer service
- Class B CDL, a plus
- A sense of urgency, strong work ethic and commitment to the role
Licensed Financial Advisor
You are passionate, motivated and independent. You thrive on helping customers achieve their financial goals, objectives and lifelong dreams. You are a person that customers can count on to help them meet their financial needs. Are you an experienced financial services professional looking to spend more time selling and less time prospecting?
As an Allstate Personal Financial Representative you'll soar to new heights with the following sales support:
- Consumer-centric product portfolio including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and more
- Extensive marketing and product materials
- Nationwide Marketing support to reach new customers through the Allstate brand
- Telemarketing campaigns designed to generate immediate sales leads, qualify prospects and set up appointments
We'll help you get off to a fast start through comprehensive sales education, while providing financial incentives designed to help you get established. Proven business installation processes and local support will allow you to focus on existing customers, all while providing you the resources necessary to help partner agencies identify the right time to introduce you on a favorable basis to Allstate customers.
How Will I be Rewarded?
- Unlimited money-making potential through commissions, bonuses, expansion and more
- Provides you with comprehensive training — at no cost — to help get you up and running quickly
- Offers strong brand recognition and a solid reputation as a leader in the industry and in local communities
- At least 3 years of life insurance of financial services customer facing sales experience
- State Life/Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 licenses
- A strong track-record of success
- Blended mix of protection and asset accumulation sales
- Prior Experience as a Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Registered Representative or Investment Representative preferred
- Professional designations such as RICP, FSCP, CLU, ChFC, CFP and LUTCF preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with emphasis on business preferred
Electrician for Commercial Construction in North & Central NJ Needed. Top Pay, Benefits, weekly pay, PPE, and more.
2. town you live in
3. years experience
4. desired hourly wage
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!