East Chicago Job Description Sample
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated Run With Daily Home Tim
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Sign-on Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Home Daily
- No touch freight
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class CDL A
- 6 months of recent truck driving experience
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A Local Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Get Home Nightly!
Are you tired of driving over the road? Summitt Trucking may have the perfect local opportunity for you!
More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry. Operating as a family-owned business, Summit understands the value of treating our drivers like family.
Local CDL-A Truck Driver positions are filled as needed and drivers enjoy:
$18-$22 per hour
$.50 raises every 6 months
Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred
Start getting home nightly! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Ultralight Dry Van Company Truck Driver
Fraley & Schilling has Ultralight Van Truck Driver opportunities so our drivers still get to specialize while rack up the miles!
Enjoy steady dry van freight with great pay and friendly driver-focused support!
If you still want to specialize but want to pull dry van freight, Fraley & Schilling has the truck driver opportunities for you! Guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support show our truck drivers how much they matter.
You can count on Fraley & Schilling:
95% of our truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re a truck driver for a F&S regional dry van fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
Plus we offer one of the industry’s best referral bonus programs:
Refer a truck driver to us. Then once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Hoist Liftruck is seeking a QC Auditor/Inspector to join its' team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
The function of Auditor/Inspector performs a variety of tasks to ensure finished product meet customer specifications and Hoist Liftruck quality standards. Handles a variety of materials, and in some cases hazardous chemicals.
· Examines product for surface defects, prior to shipment: examines painted surfaces for scratches, surfaces of parts, such as hydraulic cylinders and chains for specified protective coating, and grills, ports, and vents for required sealing against entrance of dust, dirt, and foreign material.
· Reads labels, tags, identification plates, and stenciled markings to ensure that items, such as serial and part numbers, correspond.
· Compares unit with shipping order to determine if correct accessories, such as boxes of spare parts and tools, are present.
· Examines unit to ensure that accessories and parts are securely mounted and that parts, such as radiator and transmission, do not leak.
· Provides technical assistance to assembly and manufacturing areas.
· Maintains accurate records in a database of each defect; prepares and communicate technical information
· Facilitates the improvement of the product via reports, quality alerts, audits, etc. with the respective manufacturing, engineering, continuous improvement and quality groups.
· Performs field diagnostic visits as required to assist customers in the resolution of technical issues.
· Assists the Warranty Department as required on understanding of products; providing support to the Parts and Service Managers on technical issues.
· Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
· Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
· Operate hand and power tools of all types and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
· Performs transactions in the inventory system to remove inventory from stock during usage.
· May use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts, dollies and bridge cranes to bring products and materials to an appropriate location.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to work in a physically demanding role. The work involves long hours of standing, bending, stooping, kneeing, squatting, walking, and reaching. Heavy lifting up to 50lbs required.
· Proficient computer skills are necessary.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
· Attention to detail is imperative, understands and experience in PDCA or other root cause analysis.
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be able to multi-task with time sensitive projects.
· Able to work well under pressure and within demanding time frames.
· Strong follow-up and communications skills.
· Understand and practice GMP’s and safety rules/procedures.
Each liftruck is engineered and manufactured to maximize its durability, productivity and serviceability needed for the most demanding applications. The ingenuity also allows Hoist Liftruck to have industry-best lead times. With U.S. roots dating back more than 95 years, Hoist Liftruck has extensive knowledge in high-capacity material handling equipment. We continue to embody the red, white and blue-collar spirit with BIG TRUCKS forged in America. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to provide comprehensive customer service from initial contact to service and parts support in the field.
Account Manager/Outside Sales Representative
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Demond a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Sales Associate & Customer Service Representative
In search of an Entry Level Customer Service Representative to add to our growing team! ALL TRAINING PROVIDED – No experience required!
- Market/Sell client products/services to new/existing customers
- Prospect potential customers
- Maintain set sales goals
- Resolve and customer questions
- Any experience in sales, customer service, or related fields
- Able to work with a team as well as individual (no micromanage needed)
- Strong communication and rapport building with clients and customers
- Goal driven
- Detail- oriented
- Student mentality encouraged
- Performance driven
- Growth oriented
- Modern thinking
- Team based
At S&C Consulting we focus on the solution, not the problem. We do this through keeping an attitude of an over comer, committing to focus on the issue at hand and by thinking outside the box during the analysis process. It is our goal to thrive in the workplace and relationships with our clients by tackling problems head on.
S&C Consulting prides in a fun, family oriented atmosphere. We know that by working together we are able to accomplish our goals more efficiently. Our clients are always #1 so by improving our performance we are able to get them the results they need!
The advantage of S&C Consulting is being able to promote within our team. We invest in our staff through leadership and management training to make them the best. By giving our team the opportunity to constantly learn and sharpen professional skills that means they will always provide and deliver quality results.
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In Indiana (East Chicago,In)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!