East Elmhurst Job Description Sample
Are you . . .
• Passionate about a successful sales career and creating financial freedom?
Do you . . .
• Have the energy, drive and motivation to achieve your goals?
Can you . . .
• Stay the course and execute through any roadblock or obstacle?
If this sounds like you…Come join our team!
The Sales Executive is a full-time outside sales professional responsible for developing and growing profitable revenue by selling a portfolio of office technology, which includes solutions, services and products, to medium and large size businesses.
After completing our extensive training program, you will be empowered to:
· Build relationships with new customers at all levels, up to C-suite, as well as identifying, selling and supporting value-add solutions and services in existing accounts
· Convey the value of our brand to influence decision makers and win over the competition
· Understand customer buying cycles and sales processes
· Manage your time and resources for efficient territory planning, to successfully manage the entire sales cycle
To be successful in this role, you will:
· Have exceptional verbal and written communication
· Demonstrate professional presentation skills
· Be collaborative and work effectively in a team environment
· Have 1-2 years B2B sales experience
CARR offers much more than simply local presence and responsibility. An integral part of Xerox Corporation, CARR has the financial means to ensure long term viability and staying power.
CARR has received recognition on local television news stations along with numerous awards for its work on behalf of more than 50 charitable organizations including the March of Dimes, Arthritis Foundation, the Boy Scouts of America, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Pal-o-mine and AHRC.
Dean Of Students
Forte Prep is a 5th through 8th grade college preparatory, tuition-free public charter school for Queens, New York, with a focus on serving the Jackson Heights, East Elmhurst and Corona communities. We opened this fall with 90 fifth graders, adding one grade per year until eighth grade.
Our mission is: Through rigorous academics, quality instruction, and a positive culture of individual and collective responsibility, Forte Preparatory Academy Charter School equips all students in grades 5 through 8 to excel in college preparatory high schools and use their leadership and voice to change the world.
Our commitments are as follows:
- We are committed to preparation for high school, college and beyond. Literacy and math are at the heart of a world-class education, open doors to college and lives of opportunity, and therefore underpin everything that we do.
- We are committed to unlocking potential in every student. We focus on creative and digital enrichment, remediation, and individualization based on data.
- We are committed to excellent teaching and learning. High-quality teachers are critical to creating and sustaining a culture of excellence and building academic success for every student, in every class, every day.
- We are committed to diversity. Located in the most diverse borough (Queens) in its most diverse neighborhoods (East Elmhurst/Jackson Heights/North Corona), Forte Prep seeks to reflect and honor the diversity of our community within the walls of our school.
This is where you come in. Forte Prep is looking for a founding Dean of Students who, alongside our Executive Director, will help establish a strong, positive culture for our school, which will change the game for students in Queens. Founding a school is hard work, and we are seeking a collaborative, creative, and resilient team member to help bring Forte Prep's vision into reality. This role has the following responsibilities:
• Focuses on student culture and discipline
• Holds Forte Prep students accountable to the Code of Conduct and establishes and maintains family relationships to support the high behavioral expectations of the school
• Partners with our Community Coordinator to ensure that students have access to the educational enrichment opportunities beyond the school’s offerings
• Coordinates school events and works with the Executive Director and Operations Manager to plan and execute college visits, morale boosting activities, and end-of-year excursions with students
To be excellent in this role, you will have to have the following values, characteristics and qualifications:
• Strong commitment to the mission and vision of Forte Prep
• Steadfast belief in the potential of all students and the power of a tight-knit school community
• Motivational and energetic leader who is committed to excellence
• Solutions-oriented strategic thinker who has overcome complex organizational challenges
• Unwavering in pursuit of excellence even in the face of difficult opposition and challenges
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate, and lead by example
• Three to five years of urban teaching and educational leadership experience as Dean of Students or Culture preferred
• Masters level or advanced degree preferred
Forte Prep offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package through Little Bird. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and, as an organization serving a diverse group of students, we work to reflect this diversity in our staff as well.
The role will start in Summer 2018.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Forte Preparatory Academy Charter Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Auto Insurance Agent
compensation: Salary Plus Commission
employment type: full-time
We are expanding our team and need an Auto Insurance Agent to work at our locations. We offer a reliable career in the Insurance Industry with growth opportunities.
We are currently seeking an Insurance Agent To Join Koeppel Auto Group in Queens New York.
The Agent will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and growing a book of business by working closely with clients at our locations. The Agent will maintain professionalism, as well as advising clients to the specifics of their Insurance policies.
Experience in selling Auto and Homeowner policies.
Outgoing and able to interact with customers daily.
Work well with others.
Property and Casualty License. Life License a plus.
Bilingual a big plus!
Understand and sell Auto Policies and Homeowners at our on site locations.
Grow and maintain book of business.
Contacting other Insurance Companies.
Exclusive Allstate Agent
Marko Enterprises Inc.
74-15 Northern Blvd
Jackson Heights NY 11372
Financial Advisor (Bilingual In Chinese Preferred)
What does a career need to offer you?
Financial growth? Personal satisfaction? Opportunity to advance? You’ll find all that and more as a New York Life Financial Services Professional. At New York Life, we believe it’s possible to get ahead and do the right thing. This belief shows in how we do business and it shows in the people we partner with. This career isn’t for everyone, but the best in our company will tell you there’s nothing else like it.
JOIN US: New York Life is currently seeking self-motivated, driven individuals who have a passion for educating and making a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
As a Financial Services Professional, you will have the freedom and full support to build your network of clients and business associates who are looking for financial solutions.
NOT JUST LIFE INSURANCE: As the 26th largest wealth management company in the world, New York Life offers not only life insurance, but also retirement income, investment planning, long-term care insurance, and much more. With over 170 years of proven business practices, New York Life is a Fortune 100 company and has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody’s Investors Service (AAA), Standard & Poor’s (AA+). New York Life has also led the Million Dollar Round Table for the past 61 years with more members than any other financial institution in the world.
Schedule appointments and meet with potential clients
Educate clients and make product recommendations to meet their financial goals
Provide excellent ongoing customer service and support to existing clients
Be a structured and coachable team player that is open to sales training development and further sales/customer service education
Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively under little or no supervision
Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., "People Person")
Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for sales results
Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills
Desire for continuous learning
Great communicator – excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
First year average income is approximately $80,000
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance from day one
401(k) and defined Pension Plan after one year of service
Training through NYLIC University, a 3-year on-going training program accredited by Harvard University and one of the most comprehensive and well-respected programs in the world.
Career advancement – After 2 years as a successful agent, you can progress onto other opportunities which include management (and not the kind where you compete with your own employees!), sales development manager, product consultant, and home office opportunities in recruiting, marketing, or training.
Constant support – New York Life offers full marketing support as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established Agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele. We provide the resources and continuous support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice.
On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you and this is coupled with an entire division within the company located in the home office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge, and application.
Continuing education reimbursement
Reimbursement for industry designations
Discounts from major wireless carriers
Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships
MISSION: Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and financial products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us. That's why we call ourselves:
Founded in 1845 and headquartered in New York City, New York Life maintains operations in all 50 states and eight overseas markets through a network of 17,000 employees and 104,000 licensed agents. New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investments* provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as institutional and retail mutual funds.
We are a Fortune 100 company, one of the largest life insurers in the world, and a market leader in the U.S. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies:
A.M. Best (A++)
Moody's Investors Service (Aaa)
Standard & Poor's (AA+).
Please visit New York Life's Web site at www.newyorklife.com/careers for more information. Also read our disclaimers, here: www.newyorklife.com/socialmedia
Source: Third Party Ratings Reports as of 2015.
Store Manager - Specialty Grocery
Be a part of the OTG Award Winning Team at the LaGuardia Airport!
OTG is seeking talented Multi-Unit Cibo Market Managers to join the team!
About:* Here at *OTG we believe that the airport should enhance your journey. That's why we continue to reinvent the airport experience to help you travel better-happier, healthier and more connected than ever before.
The Store Manager oversees CIBO market retail operations. With over 100 outlets across 10 major airports, CIBO Express Gourmet Markets is the upgrade our guests have been waiting for, offering today's traveler on the go, a uniquely curated assortment of readymade provisions. From delicious, fresh, and wholesome foods, to top-line health and beauty solutions, to singular gifts and leading-edge electronics! As a Store Manager, your responsibilities may include crewmember development and training, performance documentation, adequate staffing, adherence to all concepts, policies and procedures, inventory, store facility, and responsibility for tracking revenues and cash accounts.
- Degree in hospitality or related experience
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of management experience in retail/concession/restaurants/specialty grocery preferably overseeing single to multi-unit concepts
- Experience with P&L analysis a must
Salary: 50-65k base plus bonus
Location: LGA LaGuardia Airport
Join us for the best ride of your career!
- Competitive Pay & Bonus Program
- Benefits: 401k, medical, dental and vision
- Vacation: Paid time off
- And opportunities to grow!
Associate Attorney - Bank Closing Attorney
Real Estate Attorney
Title Insurance company is seeks a Real Estate Attorney to represent lenders, buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate. Experience in representing lenders for closing a must
- Review closing documents for accuracy
- Assist with all phases of residential/commercial real estate transactions, including sale, exchange, purchase and refinancing
- Work with lenders, mortgage brokers, buyers and sellers to facilitate the transaction- perform due diligence, and general real estate legal services to close residential and commercial transactions
- Draft and/or review mortgage documents including HUD-1s, Closing Disclosures, contracts, deeds, leases, and purchase and sale agreements
- Collaborate with title insurance agencies and outside counsel to coordinate title searches and clearances and resolve any issues for residential/commercial loan title policy
1-3 years of Residential Real Estate experience - we will train the right candidate. Experience in representing lenders for closing a must
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Organized and detail oriented
- Willing to work overtime, when required
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The eHarmony of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!
Accounts Payable Specialist - Queens, NY
Immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist onsite at LaGuardia Airport. Great company to work for and a great environment in which to work in. This is a long term temporary position with temp-to-hire potential.
This position will support tasks for the Project Accounting team. In addition to this may assist with other general administrative duties as required:
- Verify invoices for accuracy prior to input.
- Coding and data entry into ERP system
- Compile data and assist with generating reports.
- Reconciliation and action to resolve any discrepancies.
- Communicate with vendors via email
- Assist with expense reports
Skills & Abilities
- Preferred: Associate’s degree in accounting (or related field)
- Two years’ experience in the accounting related field required
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel experience required.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment required.
- Prior experience with an ERP or larger based accounting system preferred.
Physical Therapist / Physical Therapist Assistant / Limited Permit PT
We are seeking Physical Therapist/ Physical therapist Assistant/ Limited Permit PT/ Occupational therapist/ Certified Occupational therapist assistant to join our team!
- New York, NY
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
We offer the following benefits:
Paid Sick Leave
Paid Major Holidays
Medical and Dental Insurance
Please call or email us or visit us for a quick job placement!
708 3rd Avenue 5th floor
New York NY 10017
T: 212-951-0430 Ext 1
Customer Service Personal Consultant
Looking for a career change or first employment?
Title: Customer Service, Personal Consultant
Company: Chaimov Groups Inc.
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
Description: We provide supplemental programs to Union workers and associations in the state of New York. Work with Union members and their sponsors.
Example: FDNY, NYPD, American Nurses Association and United Federation of Teachers.
Details: You will be their personal consultant. Finding out what benefits members qualify for via a computer based program called, "Needs Based Analysis Survey." Explaining the features, answering their questions, and completing the necessary paperwork. No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to learn to be successful. Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are a must.
This is a FULL-TIME POSITION
Flexible hours & full Union benefits after 90 days of employment
*You must complete and pass a background check upon hire.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the proper screening of your resume. Once the process is complete, your resume will be sent to our Regional Manager for further review. If it is selected, you will be contacted immediately by our Human Resource Department to schedule your interview.
Best of Luck!
Protecting working families is what we do best!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!