East Hampstead Job Description Sample
Associate Team Leader
At&T Retail Sales Consultant
Party City Seasonal Sales Associate
Customer Service Advisor
Sales & Service Supervisor
Sales Consultant - Comp
RN Care Manager Population Health
A family-owned and privately held property management company, First Realty Management, has more than 65 years of experience with the industry knowledge to match. We combine the resources of a large company with the personal touch and attention to detail of a small, local firm.
At the core of it all, our talented employees are what make us stand out above the rest. While we perform as a top-tier property management company, we strongly emphasize our close-knit, family-owned foundation. Professional growth is encouraged through a commitment to educational advancement and opportunities to learn from industry thought leaders. We create a sought-after community atmosphere by recognizing and celebrating those who go above and beyond. And above all else – we always put our team members first.
First Realty Management is seeking a Full Time Property Manager in Derry, NH. Previous apartment management experience is required. Ensures the efficient operation of an 80-unit residential senior community. Individual will provide exceptional customer service to residents; working with the Maintenance Superintendent and subcontractors to maintain the property to First Realty standards; perform top notch administrative functions; and respond to resident requests in a timely, efficient, and extremely courteous manner.
- Prepares annual site budget and regularly monitors budget throughout the year. Ensures all money is collected and all invoices are reviewed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Manages, directs, disciplines, and develops staff members, ensuring that they work toward meeting property goals and operate within established policies and procedures. Evaluates job performance of staff members regularly.
- Ensures that the physical condition of the property, both interior and exterior is, safe, attractive and running efficiently at all times. Ensures that property meets inspection guidelines for various agencies (i.e. HUD, state housing finance agencies, mortgage companies, etc.).
- Ensures all requires resident paperwork is complete such as; all appropriate background and reference checks, applications, leases, annual recertifications, etc. Ensures all HUD and other regulatory paperwork is complete and compliance with appropriate guidelines.
- Prepares for and responds to annual and semi-annual state inspections and audits, including but not limited to annual MOR and REAC inspections.
- Monitors and oversees all contractual services, ensuring satisfactory quality of service and cost effectiveness. Solicits new bids when necessary and ensures all contracts are current.
Skills & Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of property management practices
- Proven ability to effectively supervise staff and manage property
- Extremely high level of customer service
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal housing regulations and any housing programs applicable to property
- Superior skills in leadership, judgement, initiative and discretion
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written business English
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to read and understand financial/ budget reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic marketing skills
- Real Page OneSite proficiency preferred
Level of Education/Training/License:
- NAHP designation, or to be completed within two years
- CPO designation strongly preferred
- Other formal industry-related certifications, such as CPM and ARM, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience with residential property management
- Supervisory experience
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO/Personal leave
- 401(k) plan
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term disability
- Flex spending accounts & Transportation expense accounts
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
Counter Clerk- South Hampstead
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!