East Peoria Job Description Sample
PT Open To New Grads
Seeking an experienced Physical Therapist. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Physical Therapist, but may be open to new grads.
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Class A CDL Driver (Regional)
CLASS A CDL license and tractor trailer exp.
45 MILE RADIUS OF HIRING AREA
6 months CLASS A tractor-trailer exp in the last 3 YEARS WITH AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL
OR 12 MONTHS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS WITH NO SCHOOL
NO BAD ATTITUDES OR JOB HOPPERS.
I am a dependable, independent recruiter. I don't get paid a penny until you start work and I NEVER charge you a penny.
I have openings with 50 major carriers from across the country.
Save some time and hassle and let me do the hard work.
All carriers offer Benefits most have 401k Great insurance plans All take taxes out of your check, no more hassle. Dependable, newer model fleets
Our agents are making $1000 to 1500.00+ per deal on leads we provide! Our Outside Sales Agents attend appointments set by our Inside Sales departments.
To be considered you must have:
- Reliable transportation
- A GREAT personality
- Access to a smart phone and/or tablet
- Our Agents in the field meet with small and medium business owners that have appointments set with them from out national call center.
- The average agent makes $2500 to $5000 per week and many make substantially more; your income is determined by your ability to sell our preset appointments.
- Market and sell our products to the target markets we train on
- Assist merchants with the transition between an old company and our services
- Assist with retaining merchants as needed
- Perform Walk & Talks to bring on your own new business
What We Offer:
- Extensive Training provided
- 1 to 4 Appointments per day (These are verified for quality by a 3rd party.)
- Pay every Friday for business funded by Tuesday of the same week.
- Average commission is $1000 to $1500 per deal
- Sales Manager support on every appointment
- No weekends, holidays or evenings.
- A supportive environment
- Agent Portal
- Merchant Retention Program
- Residuals on processing
- Sales Contest
We provide a generous commission plan and bonus package, extensive training, verified appointments, back office support and opportunity to make a substantial income. Many agents are making a 6 digit annual income but it's only available to individuals who can sell with integrity.
Only individuals with personality and the ability to communicate clearly need apply. We will prescreen to insure you are the right person for the job.
THIS IS A 1099/COMMISSION BASED OPPORTUNITY!!! This job isn't for everybody, if you're up for a challenge this could be an incredible opportunity for you!
- Use your direct sales skills and ambition
- Build a residual-based future in the merchant services industry
- Create a fast-growing business and secure your financial future
CCI Merchant Services provides payment processing products and services to merchants of all sizes across the United States with special expertise and understanding of small to mid-size brick-and-mortar businesses.
Our payment services include, credit card, debit card, gift card and other products for businesses that accepts such payments. Among these are retail, wholesale, restaurants, jewelry, trades, crafts, medical, legal, professional associations and Internet businesses.
We are focused on providing our customers with value - including data, security and technology in payment processing. We deliver this by ensuring access to the latest software downloads and terminal upgrades, as needed, and the latest point-to-point encryption and tokenization software. Our agents are ahead of the curve helping merchants understand how to adopt the latest technologies available.
District Sales Manager - Agricultural Sales
Our philosophy: Concept Ag brings a new innovative philosophy to commercial agriculture.
Our customers achieve their goals while increasing their soil health for the next crop and future
• Concept Ag is a leading source of innovative agricultural fertility
• products. Bringing new technology to commercial agriculture fertilizers, Concept Ag Soil
• Plant Nutrition Program is revolutionizing farming. We are currently looking for progressive
• people to set up distribution, direct sales, marketing, and research for our product line and
• fertility program all across North America and the world.
• District Sales Managers will promote Concept Ag products and
• implement our fertility program. Responsibilities include establishing goals, creating customer
• plans, working with local growers to conduct yield tests and comparisons, and utilizing advanced
• technology to better serve customer needs. District Sales Managers have an assigned area of
• responsibility and are expected to serve Concept Ag’s current customers and gain new business
• by working with prospects.
Competencies and Experience Desired:
• Qualified candidates should have an interest in
• agriculture and the desire to help educate local growers of the benefits of Concept Ag products
• and program. Strong relationship building skills, sales skills, ability to learn, and strong work
• ethic are required. Candidates with a college degree, farming background, sales experience,
• and/or business planning and development experience will be strongly considered.
Compensation and benefits:
Full time salary plus commission, 401k, Profit sharing, Medical
Insurance, and a company truck.
Our goal at Concept Ag Soil & Plant Nutrition is to bring new and innovative soil and plant health options to your farm. We are a leading source of innovative fertility concepts in agriculture. The Concept Ag Soil & Plant Nutrition Program is revolutionizing farming by bringing new technology to commercial agriculture fertilizers.
Retail Wireless Sales Consultant Full Time
Are you looking to work in an environment which respects and values your passion and commitment to the customer? How about working in an industry that is quite literally changing the way we live our lives for the better? What if we coupled those with access to the latest wireless products and services? And to top it all off, what if your earnings potential was truly limitless, including a highly-competitive base salary, a healthy commission program as well as access to great benefits and career advancement opportunities? Sound perfect for you? Then uncover your true potential at U.S. Cellular, a competitive yet collaborative team-focused sales environment!
U.S. Cellular believes a sale is really a connection. It's an opportunity to understand the changing needs of your customer and share your extensive knowledge about the products and services that'll best enrich their lives. You'll quickly discover the solutions you offer do more than just strengthen your relationship with your customer. Your solutions positively impact the way they live their lives and become the driving force behind our customers' excitement in recommending us to family and friends.
Excited? Want to talk specifics? OK. Let’s start with earning potential because, hey, it’s the number one consideration when looking at a new job. Depending on location, our full time Retail Wireless Consultants earn an average of between $47,000 and $51,000 in base pay and incentives in their first year, when successfully meeting their sales targets. Associates who exceed their targets have the opportunity to earn even more. Because we know families come in all shapes and sizes, our benefit plans offer you the opportunity to select the package that is just right for you and your family. We offer a competitive slate of benefits, including medical, dental, 401K, pension, and a host of additional benefits for choosing with some of our benefits available from day one.
As the face of U.S. Cellular, your work is critical to driving results that will grow our business. You'll leverage your skills and experience in sales to build great rapport with your customers and conduct a thorough needs assessment to provide just the right recommendations. Worried about keeping up with the industry? Don’t. We know it’s a lot to keep up with which is why we have paid training and ongoing education in place to ensure you have all the information you need to meet and exceed the needs of your customers.
What do we look for in our Retail Wireless Consultants? Glad you asked. Aside from core academic fundamentals, like a high school diploma, you'll have experience in a consultative and/or retail selling environment, successfully positioning of products and services. While having experience in a commissioned environment is an additional asset, the sales skills you bring to the business are key to your success and your ability to deliver the world's best customer experience.
U.S. Cellular is a drug-free workplace and committed to diversity and inclusion.
- High School diploma or state equivalency required.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- 1 year customer-facing experience preferred.
- 1 year retail sales experience preferred.
- 1 year cellular industry experience preferred.
Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist - Contractor Position
DME Consulting Group is seeking therapists to work as independent contractors in the Peoria & Bloomington area area to provide per diem consulting services. Make extra money while maintaining your current FT/PT job to assist with loans or financial goals.
- The company, DME Consulting Group, works with physical and occupational therapists around the country to perform one time only, in-home medical necessity assessments.
- These assessments provide objective recommendations to health plans about the equipment and services their members need to safely complete their activities of daily living and remain functionally independent in their home.
- We do not provide patient care, only consulting services.
- Documentation is simple and completed via secure online portal, and any device that you have that can access the internet can be used to complete the work.
- We are the only company in the country who provides this service, and the therapists with whom we work are paid well for their expertise.
Put your degree to work and start making money!
DME Consulting Group, Inc., a privately held consulting company, provides in-home medical necessity evaluation services to local, regional, and national Managed Health Insurance Plans. Since 1997 our Mobility Benefit Management (MBM) program has provided Medical Management teams with a balanced approach to utilization, pricing, and workflow for Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, and federal lines of business.
The success of our program is the result of our expertise, a robust network of state licensed physical and occupational therapists, a unique two-tiered medical necessity review process and a state-of-the-art technology platform that provides HIPAA, HiTech, and, HiTrust assurance and security. For these reasons we are able to deliver objective, in-home data necessary to accurately determine medical need and apply coverage criteria so medical management can confidently make benefit decisions.
Dedicated CDL Truck Driver Needed!10K Sign ON !!!Weekly Home Time!!!!
Major Trucking Company is looking for Class A CDL Truck Drivers!!!
- 70k Annual
- Home Weekly
- 10,000 Sign On Bonus
- Benefits & 401K
- Performance Bonus
This Position allows frequent home time and Great Pay !!Basic Driver
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must have at least 3 Months Experience
- Must Live within Northern or Central Illinois or Live with in 30 miles of Gary,IN
If you would like to be home Weekly and still get a Great paycheck!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!APPLY ONLINE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marketing And Advertising Sales Representative
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getters looking for a career in Business to Business Marketing and Advertising Sales to join our growing company.
We are looking for self-motivated leaders with a drive to succeed both professionally and financially .
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially . American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions / Bonuses & incentive contests ($50,000-$60,000 first year expected earnings)
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Extensive paid professional training programs including Initial Sales Training, daily morning Success & Motivational Conference Calls and Ongoing Training/Leadership Development with company executives
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition , incentive programs and Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Career advancement opportunities to senior sales positions & management with world class District Manager training and development
- Work in a positive, encouraging and enthusiastic environment
- High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
No sales experience required, although retail, serving, and bartending, is a plus. If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success — Apply today!Hear how some of our 350 employees feel:http://ampcareervideo.com
District Manager: Restaurant
4+ Years of Multi-Unit Management Experience Required
Successful Fast Casual Restaurant Company is Growing! Looking for a Proven District Manager who wants to join a Great Concept, Grow their Career and Have Fun at Work! This exciting opportunity offers great training, great compensation, great benefits and much more!
Successful Candidates will need 4+ years of Multi-Unit Management Experience in Full Service or QSR Restaurants Leading Teams, Delivering Memorable Service and the ability to Drive Profits.
If you meet the requirements and have a Passion for the Industry and Love to Please the Guest, we will provide you with a Package that includes the following:
$95K-$105K Compensation Plus Car and More
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• 2 Weeks Paid Vacation & 1 Week Paid Sick Leave
• Monthly Bonus
• Great Culture
• Growth opportunities
All Inquiries CONFIDENTIAL
ResourceOne often knows about openings that are not posted on the job boards.
We get qualified management candidates in front of the decision makers for leading companies.
ResourceOne can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better opportunity for you.
Sending your resume to ResourceOne gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your background.
AND THERE IS NO FEE TO YOU ... The companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified management talent.
ResourceOne recruits Management for corporate and privately owned entertainment, restaurant, retail, and corporate companies. We cover the entire United States.
Assistant Kitchen Manager
We are seeking an Assistant Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
We’re committed to providing Second Mile Service and we strive to exceed our guests' expectations. Whether it’s the friendly greeting as they walk in, the hot food or the comfortable dining environment, we want all to have a great experience at our Restaurant.
Community is important to us and it is our hope that we can enrich the lives of all of our customers. We enjoy getting to know our guests and look forward to any opportunity to give back to this community who has so graciously supported us.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!