East Point Job Description Sample
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, contractor, flatbed owner operator, independent contractor, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator driver
We are seeking a Delivery Driver to join our team! You will drive to deliver and pick up goods and packages.
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Collect on unpaid orders and shipments
- Inspect and monitor your personal delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record: Safety is our priority. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Friendly: Smile, tell a joke…treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way: a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Dress the part: Nothing “uniform” about the way we do things, because our uniforms (which are actually just really cool t-shirts that you get when you start) were made for team members by team members. If you want a flexible job―and great tips and benefits―then Pizza Hut is the place for you.
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers must be at least 18 years old.
Commercial Electricians/Top Helpers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Have minimum 2+ years Commercial electrician experience
- Have experience installing : MC cable, Conduit, EMT, Rigid Conduit
- Be able to bend and cut conduit using hand as well as electric tools
- Must possess knowledge of troubleshooting: transformers, panels, circuits
- Ability to read blueprints
- Possesses full PPE as well as mandatory tools
- Must possess knowledge of safety regulations on a commercial job site
- Must be able to work with employees to finish jobs in a quality and timely manner
- Maintain professionalism throughout employment
- Ability to lift items of up to 75 pounds required.
- Ability to operate at heights of up to 50 feet or higher required.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time required.
- Must pass drug screening and stay drug free
- Must pass criminal background check
Experienced. Dedicated. Unrivaled.
Our founders’ combined experience—30 years and counting—has cemented SelecSource’s reputation as an unrivaled problem solver. We’re committed to helping companies manage workforce variations, improve productivity and gain a competitive edge. Our access to a deep talent pool allows us to harness the skills our clients require. And our work with so many top employers enables us to offer our employees exceptional job opportunities. We were delighted to receive a Best Places to Work award and Best of Staffing – Client recognition for our efforts.
A scientific approach to staffing.
At SelecSource offices throughout the Southeast, we’re able to overcome the shortage of dependable talent with a scientific approach to staffing. This unparalleled method consistently yields the labor market’s “cream of the crop” – highly qualified employees who can assimilate into your work environment, meet your deadlines and exceed your production objections.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Outside Sales Representative
About the Job
What is more secure than the replacement of burned out light bulbs?
At ME BULBS, our sales team is devoted to bringing premium quality lighting and services to businesses no matter the size or industry. Our objective is to maximize a business’s revenue by assessing their specific lighting needs and providing them with a cost efficient solution.
Working for the Nation’s leader, you will enjoy these advantages:
- First year average earnings $40,000 to $60,000 (this is commission only)
- Advancement opportunities
- Industry leading products & services
- Recession proof market & industry
- Professional ongoing training
- Performance rewards (cruises, resort trips)
What our people are saying!
“How I have blossomed and grown in the last 10 years with ME BULBS is astronomical”
“When you sell a ME BULBS product line, you’re selling the very best in the market”
We are seeking confident and highly motivated individuals for a great opportunity with unlimited earnings and growth potential. Our top performing Outside Sales Representatives earn over $100,000 each year, we want all of our Sales Professionals to be top earners and we will train for success. For over 43 years, our Sales Representatives have been conducting business with facilities across the U.S. Whether you’re a sales veteran or an entry level candidate right out of school, you will be able to take charge or your career and income as an Outside Sales Representative.
- Trip to the company headquarters for advanced product and sales training
- Personal career coach
- One-on-one field training
- All sales materials including portfolio, business cards, demo fixtures and more!
ME BULBS will invest the time and effort to train the right candidate. You bring the desire and we will give you the tools. We do prefer the following:
- Good communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Honesty and integrity
- A competitive nature
This roll is commission only.
Keyword Search: Sales, sales rep, sales manager, sales mgr, outside sales, outside sales representative, outside sales rep,osr, account executive, acct exec, ae, account manager, acct mgr, am, marketing, business development, bus dev, business opportunity, bus opp, independent contractor, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, salespeople, selling, industrial, commercial, lighting, lamps, bulbs,fluorescent, tubes, career position, career opportunity, customer service, retail, entry level, energy, environmental, green
With 43 years of experience, proven sales methods and commitment to excellence; we provide our sales team all the tools and resources to a successful career.
Sales Reps/ Sales Leaders - Work From Home - Work/Life Balance
At The Seifipour Agency, we believe that helping people get what they want is the key to long-term profitability in business. That's how we create loyal customers. But more importantly, we know the only way to attract and retain the best associates is to create the best opportunity. So we:
- Pay top commissions - Average first year earnings are $70,000 (top agents are well over $100k!)
- Work reasonable hours - Work/Life Balance - We have it!
- Ensure that our agents have warm leads and never have to cold call
- Offer our reps the opportunity to build, own, and profit from their own agencies from day one - permanent income!
We are currently hiring for sales reps and sales leaders to help us expand. Representatives are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense insurance, and will have access to over 25 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options.
Applicants with proven leadership abilities will be most strongly considered; we don't hire any and everyone. We truly look for those with integrity. Like Zig Ziglar says, "Help enough people get what they want and you will get what you want." Those who excel will be able to leverage SFG resources to build their own agencies. Agency managers have the ability to earn high six-figures annually and own businesses that can operate without them, building passive incomes that allow them to truly "get off the treadmill."
· Ethical, self-disciplined, trustworthy, motivated, and entrepreneurial
· A likeable personality and the ability to connect with others
· A willingness to acquire a life/health insurance license, if you don’t already have one (we can help with this)
· The ability to set aside your ego, be coachable, and follow a proven system
- Full-time first year agents make an average of $70-130k* (more with management positions)
*results vary; however, those who follow the system can earn this and more
- Part-time can earn an extra $1,000-$2,000 per month
- This position is 100% commission.
For more information, visit http://www.SFGDallas.com/WorkWithSymmetry
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to be part of their fast growing team. No resume or interview required - all you have to do is go through a short onboarding process.
- Assist management in the control, flow, and organization of in-house inventory.
- Select items from inventory based on provided order information and pack items in preparation of deployment.
- Help pick, pack, and ship warehouse inventory
- Prepare items for shipping/delivery
- Maintain safety standards within a warehouse environment
- Must be 18 or older and authorized to work in the US
- Able to do work In a warehouse setting, standing/moving around most of your day
- Candidates must be able to lift 20+ lbs
- Most importantly... a positive attitude and excitement to be a team player!
What you get:
- Flexible hours, choose your own shifts and days
- No minimum hours required, perfect for both part-time and full-time
- Workers insurance
- Pay varies by shift and location
We look forward to working with you!
Retail Sales Associate - Entry Level
JW Business Acquisitions has Entry Level Openings, that’s where you come in.
An Account Executive is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. They provide an essential function to our customers. Our reps think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
As an Account Executive, your main responsibility is to uncover new business by engaging with clients in person in a one on one sales based setting.
Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
1-3 year(s) work or internship experience
Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high energy sales environment
Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Team player who can also produce independent results
Providing the assist, we pass you the ball and you score the goal. Following a training program, you will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
The “let’s try it” attitude. Taking intelligent risks. Seeing opportunities, rather than obstacles.
Going the extra mile for our clients and coworkers.
Celebrating success and rewarding hard-workers with compensation that matches your effort.
Hiring awesome people like you.
Meeting new people and building relationships, you are the social butterfly.
Being the life of the party and the office; first to arrive, last to leave.
The finer things in life and picking up the tab at the bar.
Making lifelong friends on airplanes.
Winning. The victory is even sweeter when you share it with your team.
What we offer:
Competitive compensation package
Advancement Potential, Advancement and pay are based on an individual’s performance
Fun and energetic work environment
- Employee Awards and Recognition
Class A Truck Driver / Dedicated Run / Atlanta To Orlando Roundtrips
Great run, Georgia to central florida and back. Home weekends and more.
Excellent Pay and Benefits.
Also have a shorthaul run (2-3 states) with a guaranteed salary.
Class A CDL with 6 Months Experience or More.
No Touch Freight, Mostly Drop and Hook.
The Executive Housekeeper manages all facets of the Housekeeping Department, ensuring maintenance of high levels of guest service and satisfaction to include guest accommodations, laundry, and public areas and work areas. Provides training to departmental associates. Enforces policies and procedures and standards as established by systems operation.
Assists General Manager in the development of Housekeeping department’s annual budget and monitors department’s performance as compared to budget.
Manages according to established company procedures.
Schedules staff according to forecasted occupancy.
Orders and receives supplies to maintain adequate inventory levels.
Monitors and maintains level of cleanliness in accommodations, storage areas, laundry, restrooms, and public areas.
Compiles and reports accurate accommodation status to Front Office.
Enforces standard procedures for the acceptance, security, and return of guest lost and found items.
Communicates any discrepancies in accommodation status and ensures that corrective action is taken.
Communicates with other department heads to resolve deficiencies and repair items.
Performs special assignments and projects as requested.
Participates in the MOD program.
Maintains security of keys.
Monitors payroll and control costs, remaining within budget.
Introduces and manages any programs.
Ensures completion orientation checklists, training guides and all training documentation.
Is the departmental trainer(s).
Coaches associates when rules are not being met, offers encouragement and works with Global mentors to improve performance.
Records and processes all incident reports as needed.
Performs required tasks, including, but not limited to, those contained in the Minimum Performance Standards set by Global.
Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to, those contained in the Global Hotel Employee Handbook.
Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
Additional jobs functions maybe required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!