East Rutherford Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Franchised Sales Coordinator
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company.
The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Now Hiring: Sales Coordinator
Being the Sales Coordinator at a Concord Hospitality hotels is an important role and can be a great transition for a seasoned desk clerk or an entry level role to start your rewarding career in hotel sales. This role is key in the hotels success because you are the direct link between the front desk and our sales team.
As the sales coordinator you are assisting our incoming reservation calls for groups and meetings as well as assisting the sales team with contracts, room blocks and communication with the rest of the hotel team to assure our guests and corporate clients receive exactly what we promised! And because Concord believes in promotion from within, many of our sales coordinators today become tomorrows sales managers and future Director of Sales!
At Concord Hospitality, our Sales Coordinators earn competitive wages, receive our extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. We provide Revenue Management and Digital Marketing support as well as amazing training, growth opportunities and excellent leadership. Our sales coordinators can enhance their earnings using our Business Referral Incentive Plan rewarding you for business discovered for our other Concord properties!
What sets Concord apart is our passion for this business. We are established on 5 key cornerstones:
Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and lastly FUN! Our company is huge proponents of training and development including our signature sales training â DST Dynamic Sales Trainings which all sales managers and Director of Sales attend in their first year in the company. Additionally we offer many avenues for growth including our online LMS training system, regional training, mentorship program, Thirsty Thursday web series, and more.
If you are seeking a rewarding position at a hotel youll be proud to sell with a company culture that assures you that YOU MATTER a than Concord Hospitality is your ticket to career growth. Apply today and learn more.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Be one of the first points of contact for incoming sales calls, and respond in a quick, timely, and professional manner to all internal partners and external customers. Endeavor to deliver clear and concise communiqu that is representative of Concord Hospitality via all avenues of communication.
Demonstrate excellent time management, self-motivation and proactive planning, and endeavor to be organizationally savvy with a keen focus on detail.
Work diligently to complete assigned tasks and responsibilities (i.e. including but not limited to assisting with or the management of room blocks, select reporting, client notification of key dates such as cut-off or payment schedule deadlines, group resumes, event orders and BEOs, billing details, and other integral administrative aspects of the booking or execution of groups and events).
Complete or assist with various aspects of pre-event, main event, and post-event details: Track, detail, and communicate with internal partners and external clients about the particulars of each assigned event and group.
As needed, gain knowledge of hotels food and beverage products, pricing, presentation, and learn about the hotels function space, audio visual, and any other details related to group and event success.
Learn and use digital sales systems and conceptual sales processes (i.e. Delphi, CI/TY, PMS, sales call process, etc.) and understand the hotels sales strategies (i.e. rates, fees, budgeted goals, etc.). Implement these tools and resources in order to accomplish individual and team goals and efficiently complete job duties.
Prepared for, participate in, and report out at all necessary internal meetings, conference calls, reporting, planning, training, and other communications required for this position.
Endeavor to work in a unified and collaborative way -- one that fosters team work -- and embody an entrepreneurial spirit that enables one to make the best possible decisions for hotel and achieve the teams overall goals.
Own your career development and be an advocate for training and job opportunities that will allow you to continue to hone and develop your talents, skills, creativity, and personal and professional growth.
Consistently attain sales activity goals and individual revenue goals including -- but not limited to -- proactive and reactive calls, tours and appointments required for this position, as outlined by Concord and your supervisor (if applicable).
Carry out any reasonable requests made by Management, and seek to comply with companys policies and procedures
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Clearent's Account Executives are at the forefront of our organization. They are the individuals that have helped Clearent become one of the fastest growing payment processors in the U.S. Because of our explosive growth, we are seeking proven, successful sales people for numerous outside business-to-business sales positions. This role will acquire new merchant business partners through prospecting, cold calling, and building relationships with associations, chambers of commerce, and bank partners.
Clearent Account Executives enjoy:
- A very real opportunity to acquire wealth and advance your career
- A financially sound payments leader committed to integrity and transparency
- A family atmosphere where employees are cared for and valued
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business based on technology
As an Account Executive with Clearent, you will identify customer needs in terms of electronic payment processing services and suggest Clearent solutions that best meet their business needs. You will also conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients to foster loyalty and obtain referrals.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business owners in your area, starting with small to medium-size businesses and working your way up to larger businesses
- Collaborates with your Regional Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Works closely with Clearent colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support and other departments to meet your sales goals
- At least 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience preferred.
- Proven outside or field sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to self-source your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with a drive to excel.
- PC proficient with Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Experience in merchant services or payment processing is beneficial, but not essential.
At Clearent, we offer a superior opportunity with growth potential! We provide extensive support and comprehensive training so our Account Executives can hit the ground running and continue to succeed. Our unique offering gives Account Executives an edge in the field that our competitors lack.
Additional benefits for the Account Executive include:
- W2 employment
- One of the strongest commission plans in the credit card processing industry; uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives (up to $5,000 per deal) and vested lifetime residual income
- Up to $2,000 monthly production bonus
- Full benefits package – medical, dental, long-term disability and 401(k)
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office environment for client account management
- Recession-proof, growing industry
To learn more, please visit www.clearent.com.
Clearent has consistently been named to several prestigious lists year after year, such as the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies, The Nilson Report’s list of top U.S. acquirers, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Workplaces award, and the St. Louis Business Journal’s list of fastest growing private companies.
Diesel Technician - Class A
Family owed Medium-Heavy Duty Truck Repair Company currently seeking a Lead Class A Diesel Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose and repair Medium and Heavy Duty Diesel engine vehicles of all makes and models and their systems.
- Diagnose and repair various makes/models of diesel engines and transmissions as well as chassis and body control systems
- Perform routine vehicle inspections and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Help other technicians with jobs as needed
- Some parts ordering
- Diagnosis and repair of all vehicle electrical systems
- Minimum 5 year previous experience as a diesel technician
- Knowledge of diagnostic software and equipment
- Knowledge of Diesel engine vehicle and components
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- A valid driver's license with clean driving record, CDL is a Plus!
- Excellent people skills and a professional appearance
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A sense of urgency is an absolute essential!
We offer Competitive Salary w/ Incentive Programs, Comprehensive Health Benefits including Dental Coverage, Paid Holiday and Vacation Program and 401K Plan.
If you are seeking a career in an organization that offers growth and treats people with respect, respond today!
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Mortgage Loan Processor
We are seeking an experienced mortgage processor with the proper qualifications listed below. Candidates will work from our office in Rutherford, NJ. Absolute offers a great work environment, with friendly staff and a competitive bonus schedules designed to assist you in reaching your financial goals.
- Evaluate and assess residential mortgage loan applications as assigned. Verify the information identified in the loan origination system.
- Identify due dates required to ensure loan is complete and ready for closing.
- Review supporting documentation for completeness and consistency with the information indicated on the loan application.
- Communicate discrepancies with information and documentation requirements with loan officer.
- Determine deadlines required to ensure loan closes within the Purchase and Sale Agreement, rate lock and Investor delivery requirements.
- Contact vendors assigned to the loan application to obtain status of required documentation such as appraisal companies, flood certification companies and attorney’s/title companies.
- Run DU or LP underwriting engine as appropriate. Compare findings with loan file documentation and collect additional documentation as needed.
- Identify any change of circumstance and prepare and deliver any required re-disclosures.
- Image and accurately organize all file documentation to comply with company and industry standards.
- Submits loan file for underwriting approval.
· Recent Mortgage processing: 2 years +
· General Understanding of TILA / RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID).
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Guideline Knowledge
· Communicating with Borrowers and Loan Officers
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Superprof is a knowledge sharing tool that connects those who want to learn and those who want to teach.
Do you want to share your knowledge? Everyone has something to learn!
We are looking for tutors and mentors throughout the year in all of the US to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Math, English, French, Spanish, Physics, Chemistry, Coding, Swimming, Music, Art, Dancing, etc.
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Depending on the profile, starting from $15 / h.
Food Store Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!