East Saint Louis Job Description Sample
Cardiovascular Data Abstractor - Remote
- At least 6 months of direct CathPCI, ACTION, ICD, TVT, LAAO, VAD Intermacs, VQI, VIC, PVI SCPC-CP, BMC2-PCI, or CathPCINYDOH Registry abstraction experience within the last calendar year
- Submitted directly into the NCDR
- An RN or LPN credential or substantial clinical experience
- High-speed Internet with strong computer skills coupled with the willingness to learn new systems
- Ability to reliably work from home with a track record of meeting strict deadlines
Application Support Analyst
Are you someone who has a genuine passion and enthusiasm for technology and looking for your first or second job in the IT field?
Do you spend your spare time browsing Homelab, Codecademy or w3schools?
Do you enjoy working with people to resolve complex technical issues?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this position is for you!
As an Application Support Analyst, you will work directly with our customers answering application questions, solving technical issues, and fielding requests for custom reports. Being a people-person with a passion for providing the highest level of customer service is a must.
What we expect:
- Someone who can provide exemplary customer service
- Handling of incoming support calls and emails for SaaS and On-Premises Law Enforcement applications in a timely manner
- Providing instruction to users on new products and features
- Researching and troubleshooting complex issues involving applications, SQL Server, networks, PC/server hardware, and peripheral devices
- Work closely with development to resolve application issues, product management to ensure applications meeting the need of the client, and project management to ensure successful on-boarding of new clients
- Test software for functionality, compatibility, and hardening
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls, DNS, and DHCP
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server operating systems
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Positive, upbeat personality, with team spirit
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training on Microsoft SQL Server
- Training on Internet and Web-based technologies (IIS)
- Training on our Omnigo Software platform
- Casual attire approximately 90% of the time
- Great team-based environment where collective success is prioritized over individual victories
- Last, but not least, an excellent foundation upon which you can launch career in the IT field!
Senior Java Engineer
- Job Description (Requirements/Job Duties):
As an engineering consultant, you will work at client sites in a co-development environment with client teams.
- Skill Set (Qualifications)
- A minimum of 5 years of recent professional experience using Java.
- Experienced working in an Agile Environment- Very Important
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with web enabled application development and client and/or server development using Java.
- Proven development experience using SQL.
- Experience with the automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis tools, HTML and web scripting languages.
- Experience under formal software development processes.
- Experience with multiple platform environments, including UNIX/Linux and Windows Server (any version)
- Proven ability to produce quality documents using a variety of media, text and tools with a minimum of errors.
- Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements.
- Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Travel possible up to 20% to support project initiation, quarterly reviews and other activities
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture technologies and/or implementations.
Technical Recruiter | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-361-2649 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Team Manager
Clinical Team Manager
licenses and certifications
The Clinical Team Manager (CTM) is responsible for the day to day management and leadership of their assigned field clinical operations team. This may include, but is not limited to, Care Coordinators, High Risk Case Managers and Social Workers. The CTM participates in the hiring and onboarding of new colleagues and the continued clinical development of all colleagues. This position ensures staff understand and adhere to established clinical protocols and processes. This position may work with internal and external partners, local leadership and centralized operational teams to deliver efficient compliant processes that result in a positive member and provider experience.
1. Active MO license - RN, OT or PT
2. Min 5 years of clinical management experience
3. Case Management experience within SNF and/or rehabilitation environments
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Develop, deliver, and maintain a secure, stable and progressive audio visual and conference room environment both on-premises and in the cloud to enable co-workers to digitally participate in meetings reducing travel time, provide easy and simple to use conference room technologies, enable sharing and effective collaboration on content by reducing the need to print hardcopies for meetings, increase the availability of conference rooms, and to modernize and enhance co-worker workspace/training/huddle/conference room experience.
Adhere to all aspects of general computer controls necessary to ensure the effective, secure and regulatory compliant operation and administration of Our customers Digital resources and consistent integrity of the various systems of data to better govern the technologies and associated process thereby keeping O&M costs low.
Research new developments and trends in the industry to maintain professional expertise to assist in technology planning and influence the technology standards used by the company.
Enthusiastically teaching our co-workers and promoting self-service on how to best interact with and utilize audio visual and conference room technologies, providing guidance and support as needed via multiple channels including face to face interaction, e-mail, telephone, and Yammer.
Liaising with our various Our customer Digital teams including Network Engineering and Operations to ensure that the audio visual and conference room technologies are flawlessly implemented in current and new locations.
Researching new and innovative solutions to the technical challenges that arise; managing the resulting initiatives.
Acting as a subject matter expert to team members and cross-team peers, through hosting knowledge sharing sessions, creating technical documentation, and providing one-on-one training.
Coordinate tracking and reporting on event host satisfaction, conference room system status, utilization, and reliability.
Ensuring individual goals are met, such as customer satisfaction survey scores and SLAs.
Representing the department and our technical capabilities in cross-functional meetings with business line and Our customer Digital co-workers.
Handling multiple priorities and participating in after-hours work, as needed.
Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer or business related degree from an accredited college or university, OR 60 credit hours toward completion of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer or business related degree from an accredited college or university required. Relevant experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
Two plus years of experience with all areas of A/V including live event production and streaming, meeting content distribution, and conference room collaboration equipment required.
Experience with Crestron Software/Hardware, Fusion/Teem, Skype for Business, Skype Broadcast, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Teams, Conference Room Hardware including Projectors/Televisions/Monitors, Microsoft Surface Hub, StarLeaf GTM, Shure, Polycom, and more required.
Ability to read, understand, and markup CAD Drawings, Room Layouts, etc. preferred.
Industry certifications like CTS, VTC, Crestron preferred Knowledge of Crestron programming and experience with audio/video signal switching and processing is preferred.
Strong organizational, planning and prioritizing, and project management skills with a passion for detail required.
Technical Recruiter |MatchPoint Solutions | Cell 925 750 4095 | Email email@example.com
Salesforce Solution Architect
PFB urgent requirement with direct client and do share your suitable consultants resume ASAP.
Role: Salesforce Solution Architect
Exp : 10-12+yrs
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months
· 10 -12 years of IT experience
· 8- 10 years of SFDC experience
· Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.
· Well versed in configuration, customization and integration
· Played the role of Solution Architect
· Hands on experience on Service and Sales Cloud
· Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC
· Understanding of Salesforce platform, plugins, modules.
· Understanding of designing for multiple business areas in a single or multi org.
· Integrations with external systems (cloud and non-cloud)
· Visual force, Apex, certifications
· Experience of working on support engagements
· Good in communication skills
· Good knowledge of Salesforce.com
· Governor limits, Lightning UI , Apex, Data Model skills
· Should Collaborate with offshore team
· Co-ordinate with customer, product vendors and other stake IT Teams
· Highly competent in the tool capabilities and implications of using the tool, and be able to quickly provide accurate high level cost and schedule impacts of each proposed solution.
· Able to communicate well with both business Subject Matter Experts and technical design and developers
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Software Developer With Strong AWS Skills - Remote - US Citizen
Our client is exclusively focused on DevOps Automation in Amazon Web Services (AWS): they help their customers continuously deploy software with confidence. They are one of the top AWS partners in the US and have been doing AWS-based Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery since 2009.
Their team includes industry-renowned speakers and writers on DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery. There are huge benefits of being part of this company:
live and work wherever you want, but still be part of a tightly-knit team that knows how to collaborate (HipChat, Sococo, Basecamp, and other tools, plus a nice new MacBook Pro and a budget for communication and connectivity tools)
have MASSIVE learning: you will become an expert in AWS, DevOps, and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery: some of the best in the business will be your co-workers, and they have an insane focus on training and continual improvement
switch engagements when the time is right: even a great project can get boring after awhile, and they want to keep you challenged and engaged
To make the cut and join this team you must have certain qualities:
either be a Dev person who has begun moving to Ops, or vice-versa
consider yourself a hardcore engineer who is full-stack aware
deeply hands-on technical (daily commits to Git repos, etc.): real Engineers, not Architects
skilled at rapidly picking up and using new tools and techniques
super-clear, thoughtful, and accurate in verbal and written communications
You also need confidence, but not arrogance, so you can have respectful discussions / debates with other engineers without getting defensive. The culture is about making clients successful and constantly improving, so being self-aware of your strengths and your growth areas is essential.
There isn’t a rigid set of technical requirements, but the following are all beneficial:
hands-on technical experience in development
continuous integration, continuous delivery, and configuration management automation tools (Hudson, Jenkins, CruiseControl, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, etc.)
programming in Python, Ruby, Java, C#, or similar
command line experience with Linux and/or Windows
AWS DevOps Automation (CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, IAM, EC2, Route 53, S3, RDS, SES, VPC, etc.)
certs: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
Our client’s headquarters are in the Herndon, VA area, but you can live and work wherever you wish. Salaries here are strong and are based on your expertise level - definitely a merit-based organization. Benefits include full health plans in all 50 states, unlimited PTO, 401K, access to everything in AWS for experimentation, relevant conferences, training allowances, self-study allowances, communications allowances, and more.
Technical Account Manager
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop strong customer relationships that enables to become a trusted advisor to our customers
- Ensures successful delivery of consulting services, particularly through effective engagement and customer management
- Responsible for staff/account management of team members working for various customers.
- Ensures that all assigned team-members have a solid understanding of client business objectives and the plans in place to attain those objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical personnel and processes associated with professional services
- Collaborate cross functionally to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with Sales and technical teams to identify areas of expansion and drive more services opportunities.
- Over 5 years of technical account management, engagement management, system implementation or SI consulting experience
- Previous direct experience and demonstrated comfort in interacting with Senior Management internally and within the install base
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional work streams
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with an ability to identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written are a must
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate
- Understanding of packaged application software implementation practices
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Travel: up to 10-15% depending on location of customer
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Store Number: 313
Drive your Future!
Pilot Flying J is committed to making life better for Professional drivers. Pilot Flying J has over 650 retail locations and is the largest operator of travel centers and travel plazas in North America. With over 350 restaurants, we are one of the largest restaurant franchisees in America. We serve our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you are customer-service driven and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we've got the opportunity you've been looking for.
About The Job:
Restaurant cashiers are responsible for providing customers with fast and friendly service in foodservice. Other responsibilities include maintaining inventory, operating the cash registers, and maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness in the restaurant. We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer focus to maintain the restaurant's energy and help us fulfill our mission of providing each customer with excellent customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
Our team ensures each customer in our Travel Centers receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
You could be our ideal candidate if you have:
Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
Ability to run accurate food service transactions
Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
401(k) - Weekly Pay
Flexible spending account
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment!
Click the APPLY NOW button, or visit your local Pilot Travel Center or Flying J Travel Plaza to apply!
699 State Route 203
East St. Louis
Preview this job!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!