East Windsor Job Description Sample
CDL A Local Company Driver - Home Daily!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Senior Credit Analyst - Avp/Vp
SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST - AVP/VP - COMMUNITY BANK IN CENTRAL NEW JERSEY
Major New Jersey commercial bank located in central New Jersey and providing full range of banking services in central and northern new Jersey has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Credit Analyst to provide analysis, writeups, structuring and presentation of larger and more complex transactions in all commercial lending areas, both C&I and CRE.
This position will report directly to the bank's Senior Credit Officer and will have extensive interaction with senior management and customers. As the senior person, will provide advice and work closely with the Senior Credit Officer. Candidates will need seven or more years intensive and extensive credit experience with major financial institutions, including experience working closely with senior management and the bank's customers and lending officers; formal credit training is preferred.
The bank has over twenty branches, has made significant acquisitions, and is aggressively and prudently lending with fast turnaround of loan requests. Financial position is excellent.
Highly competitive compensation and benefits package, dynamic team oriented environment; bank is stable and offers long term opportunity and growth potential.
Senior Facility Technician
General Purpose of Position:
Responsible for performing and documenting the maintenance and calibration activities required for Aprecia Pharmaceuticals’ solid dosage facility to ensure that products are developed and manufactured in an environment which focuses on safety, quality, and effective manufacturing, laboratory, utility, and facility processes per GxP quality guidelines and regulations. Duties include the operation, maintenance, and calibration of the facility, utility, and manufacturing systems. Utility systems include but are not limited to Low Pressure Boilers and Steam Systems, Chillers and Chilled Water, Electrical Power Distribution, HVAC, BMS, Compressed Air, Standby Generator, Process Gas Systems, Dust Collection, etc. Assigned tasks will include preventive and corrective maintenance involving electrical, plumbing, pneumatic, and carpentry work. Activities also include device calibrations, equipment, and process troubleshooting, etc.
Primary Duties and
1. Operation, troubleshooting and repair of facility and utility equipment including low-pressure boilers, chillers, HVAC, water systems, etc. This includes reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and electrical schematics as needed to troubleshoot, repair and maintain the facility and utility equipment
2. Perform preventive maintenance and make repairs to the facility and support equipment including but not limited to: administrative areas, building grounds, production, warehouse, laboratory, restrooms, cafeteria, emergency showers, toilets, sprinkler system, etc. Help maintain utility equipment as required to support operations
3. Assist in monitoring of BMS and respond to GxP and non-GxP alarms. Provide on-call response (24 hour emergency response on a rotational basis) during non-working hours
4. Initiate work orders for repairs and/or adjustments to the facility and/or equipment
5. Initiate purchase requisitions for materials needed for repair, PM, or consumed during the performance of duties
6. Complete all GxP required documentation regarding work order completion and training records in accordance with GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
7. Assist in the writing, approval, and execution of facility and utility equipment qualification protocols, SOPs and preventative maintenance TLs
8. Utilize the Change Control program when completing modifications to GxP controlled systems, equipment, documents and processes.
9. Provide back up support for production / process and other areas of maintenance as directed
10. Perform other miscellaneous job duties as assigned by department management
Position may require up to 5% travel
This position works days, but responsibilities for this role may be covered across multiple shifts\
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated expertise with the operation, monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of facility utility equipment including low-pressure boilers, chillers, HVAC, BAS, clean compressed air, instrumentation, etc.
- Strong communication and analytical skills with working knowledge of electrical, steam, pneumatic, HVAC, and mechanical systems
- Must read and comprehend mechanical drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, and technical manuals
- Computerized BMS experience is preferred but not required
- Experience operating fork and man lifts
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as independently on tasks and projects
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or technical school degree or equivalent military experience preferred
- Experience with facilities maintenance regulatory and documentation requirements in a GxP environment
- Must possess a Black Seal Boiler Operator License from State of New Jersey
- HVAC certification is preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, lift, carry, and manipulate materials and machine parts (1-80 pounds) to accomplish equipment repairs, installations, and maintenance
- Occasional awkward body positions (i.e. twisted torso, lifting, kneeling, bending, reaching, etc.) for brief periods of time during the troubleshooting and/or repair of the facility and equipment
- Exposure to elements (i.e. hot weather, cold weather, precipitation) for brief periods of time
- Operate computer controlled equipment which requires a combination of standing, sitting, and walking to and from the operator interface terminal
- Required to work around live electrical circuits and mechanical devices in the execution of their duties
- Manual dexterity to operate general office equipment and computer-controlled equipment
- Ability to wear appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) as required for exposure to pharmaceutical operations (e.g. PAPR (powered air purifying respirator), N95 respirators, over-gowning, steel shoes, gloves, etc.), for an extended period of time
Reach Truck Operator
Forklift Reach Truck Operator needed
Full-time Contract to Perm
Certification a Plus
2nd shift: Monday- Friday 2 pm-10:30 pm
$16 per hour
• Operates reach truck forklift in and around warehouse
• Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores
• Climbs on racking system (approximately 15' above ground) to reach product
• Wraps order on pallet for shipment
• Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
• Place shipments on racking systems
• Other activities: 5 percent of time
• Cleaning up debris on warehouse floor
• Lifts loose or stray products
• ACTIVITY, KNOWLEDGE, AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS
• Standing with walking is required for most of the shift (not including breaks)
• Push and pulling pallets and lifting products is required approximately 55% during the shift
• Bending is required less than or up to 15% of the shift to reach product or debris
• Climbing onto the racking and on/off the order picker is required approximately 15% of the shift
• Crouching is required up to 15% of the shift
• Kneeling is required occasionally
• Physical strength to handle up to 25-pound object, frequently. Some items weighing up to 50 lbs to be handled occasionally (1-2 times per work week)
• Above average coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot and balance
• Must pass an English Comprehension test
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Hightst
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Hightstown,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
Heavy Equipment Operator
We have a proven track record in integrating and executing service and product delivery. Our projects are done on time and on budget without compromising safety. At the center of the operation is our Logistics Team. They coordinate our transportation fleet to ensure equipment and supplies are on your job site and ready for our field crews to prevent any delays.
Our full range of services and products is as follows:
Clearing, Demolition, Crushing, Earthwork, Utilities, Concrete Curb, Milling/Paving, Erosion Control, Fine Grade, Container Service
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!