Easthampton Job Description Sample
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in East Hampton, NY that offers its employees full benefits, work/life balance and malpractice.
The Company: Pleasant community, financially stable practice with potential for partnership, cutting edge practice with fully integrated mental health services, dietary services, mix of private pay and Medicaid patients, PCMH level 3 for past 8 years and a pleasant work environment.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Pediatrician to join their growing team. The pay range our Client is offering is a $160,000-$180,000. Salary.
- 3 weeks PTO
- Health with deductible and paired H.S.A. (family if needed) dental and vision included by H.S.A., LTD
- Malpractice Covered
- Sign-on negotiable
- Relocation Negotiable.
- 401K w/ 3% match
- Life Insurance
- Active NY License.
- New Grads Welcome.
- Four 10 hour day work week.
- Call (1/4 of the night and rotating weekends)
- 15 -24 patients per day.
- No weekends, call only.
- Office Practicum EMR
- Credentialing through Stonybrook Hospital at Southampton.
send an updated resume to Pete@theipgteam.com
Certified Peer Recovery Advocate
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner A
At&T Retail Sales Consultant
Customer Service Associate (Csa) - Bridgehampton
Senior Service Associate
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!