Easton Job Description Sample
Shop Company Positions Available! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.The RequirementsHold a valid Class A CDL2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPHLess than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley DistributionAshley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Employer Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA - Part Time - Weekend Schedule
HCR ManorCare the leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care is seeking a passionate and driven Physical Therapist Assistant- PTA. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our Physical Therapist Assistants are the cornerstone to HCR Manor Care s commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Physical Therapist Assistants understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. Our strength is not just quality of care, but also our quality of caring. We are seeking Physical Therapist Assistants who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
As a team member at HCR ManorCare your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist Physical Therapist in treatment for the patient, and assist them with exercises and performing daily activities.
- Interview patients, perform a physical examination, and gain and update and medical history from the patient.
- Conduct manual exercises, assist patients in performing activities, such as daily living, functional, and devices to support recovery like crutches/wheelchair.
A PTA performs physical therapy programs under the general supervision of a physical therapist unless the state practice is more stringent.574 - ManorCare Health Services- Easton, Pennsylvania
Prior experience as a PTA preferred, but not necessary.
Customer Service - Administrative Assistant - Office Manager
Are you a highly energetic individual with great communication skills and a pleasant personality? We are looking for a customer-service focused office assistant who is poised and positive with a professional demeanor to join our real estate business.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Basic computer, technology and data management knowledge.
- Marketing and social marketing know-how a big plus.
- Be punctual, accountable, hardworking and dependable and willing to be a team player.
Office and customer service experience preferred. Will consider relevant education or volunteer experience.
Compensation starting as hourly and may include additional incentives depending on experience.
Plant Supervisor (1St Shift)
Daniels Health is dedicated to making healthcare safer through innovative solutions and services to healthcare providers.
We would like to invite a new plant Leader / supervisor to our Easton, PA facility to support the efforts of the operations team.
This position would ideally suit an energetic high level supervisor looking to take the next step.
- You will provide leadership and oversee daily operations for the plant.
- You will see yourself at the coalface focusing on people, productivity and cost control, ensuring our customers receive quality service.
- You will possess demonstrated success in leading small to medium size teams to achieve outcomes.
- You will spend a large part of your day where the action is, evaluating processes and making changes to improve efficiency in plant operations and delivery.
- You will be expected to learn all plant production roles, and be an integral part of the day to day activities.
If you feel that your experience doesn’t necessarily meet the specific requirements above, but you can adapt and you’re keen to learn, we encourage you to apply.
In return you will be offered a rewarding career with a global company underpinned by sound family values and you will be supported by a hardworking and dedicated management team.
We look forward to speaking with you and wish you all the best with your application.
The Daniels Group, currently have interests in seven countries with its Head Office located in Australia. The Daniels group consists of a number of companies, joint ventures and trusts.
Daniels is committed to developing the safest, most environmentally friendly products and services available in order to make healthcare safer for workers and patients around the world, and to reduce risk and exposure for healthcare organizations to infection and legal risk.
This position will be a combination of long-haul driving once or twice a month and plant work 85% of the time. Drivers oversee service delivery of Daniels Health. containers which are used to transport medical waste between our associated health facilities and medical waste disposal plants. Production Associates are responsible for operating all the processes within the plant and the computer control system for the plant.
TITLE: Instructional Designer
Lehigh Valley PA – ALL WORK IS ON SITE IN PA
This is a great opportunity to work with a Global company located in the Lehigh Valley.
If your passion is Instructional Design and Instructional Writing…. Please read on!
The Instructional Designer is responsible for managing the creation, design and development of highly engaging training content, to support Company’s internal and external education, in addition to overall business learning objectives.
The Instructional Designer also assists in the management and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) ensuring proper procedures are institutionalized for both content creation as well as user experience (including business reporting needs).
· Use Adult Learning Principles and Instructional Design Methodology (analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate) to create and maintain comprehensive training programs (instructor-led and asynchronous), for a global learning audience. (Example Topics: New Sales Employee On-Boarding, Product launches, Customer and Industry based training, etc.)
· Develop training components, utilizing authoring tools and collaborative technology
· Collaborate with Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts, in the creation and revision of training curricula
· Create/Maintain training manuals and course materials
· Ensure effective implementation of learning strategies and objectives
· Monitor learners’ progress through curriculum, and then apply observations and results to program improvement
· Transfer instructor-led and hard-copy training materials to online format
· Monitor and communicate trends, influences, opportunities and best practices, in corporate training and technology
· Participate in technology efforts, including:
o Establishment of system requirements
o Generation of training media
o Maintain Learning Management System database, including records of CEU/PDH credit, program attendees
o Create/Update and upload online learning materials for training
· Develop and coordinate accredited engineer and contractor continuing education programs, in accordance with applicable industry standards
· Complete miscellaneous projects, as assigned by the Manager of Training and the Instructional Design Manager
· Bachelor’s degree in training, education, instructional design or related field
· Experience in education, training, programming, graphic design or educational architecture preferred
· Computer skills and working knowledge of relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, Camtasia, Lectora, Captivate, and/or FSPro a plus
· Strong writing and editing skills
· Ability to translate technical data into easy-to-understand language
· Ability to independently manage and lead multiple projects
· Ability to successfully communicate and interact with internal staff (including upper management and sales force), outside vendors, and customers
· Strong project management skills (organization, scheduling, time management, attention to deadlines & budgets, etc.)
· Ability to work as a team member or independently
· Certification in Adult Learning and/or Instruction Design a plus
· Knowledge of Information Mapping and Formatting Solutions a plus
For JOB CANDIDATES we have direct relationships with hiring managers! Also, we can provide better insight into open job roles as well as present your resume directly in front of the hiring manager.
Sr. Network Engineer
Sr. Network Engineer
No Supervisory Responsibility
Work Site: FLSA Status: Effective Date:
Information Technology Easton, PA
Critical features of this job are described under the headings that follow. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary (essential) duty satisfactorily.
The Sr. Network Engineer, under minimal supervision, is accountable for the administration of network systems including the planning, development, design, implementation, monitoring and support of network infrastructure hardware and software solutions and services for all "The Company's" locations.
Planning and Development: Assists the IT Infrastructure Team with short and long-term planning by preparing recommendations of network infrastructure solutions and services. Effectively applies technical knowledge to identify cost-effective solutions that provide high availability to meet business requirements. Exhibits a high degree of analytical ability and independence in completing these assignments.
Design and Implementation: Works with vendors, IT staff and facility leads to design and implement network solutions to meet business needs. Routinely completes complex design and implementation assignments involving LAN/WAN/WLAN routers, switches, firewalls, controllers, access points and circuits. Keeps business continuity and interoperability in mind when designing solutions. Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyze network requirements and deliver solutions on time and within budget.
Network Monitoring and Administration: Monitors, controls and maintains network operations including communications to remote locations. Responds to user problems, diagnoses problems using network system tools, recommends solutions and coordinates repair efforts. Provides for work order generation, moves, adds, changes, fault prediction, trouble detection and correction, traffic measurement, circuit analysis, path testing, and maintenance.
Information Security: Assists with data security, disaster recovery, firewall and web security, and change control management of IT systems.
Documentation and Testing: Carefully prepares and/or reviews materials and approaches to ensure work is complete and conforms to company standards. Types of documentation may include project plans, diagrams, policy, contracts, procedures, customer, internal support and technical. Ensures the quality of systems delivered by completing testing and phased rollout testing if appropriate.
Page 1 of 3
Customer Support: Routinely sought after to assist in troubleshooting complex network issues. Demonstrated ability to lead co-workers through network issues to improve their expertise, independence and confidence. Conveys a strong sense of urgency related to problem solving and meeting customer needs. Follows-up with customers in a timely and professional manner. Administers systems to ensure they function accurately and reliably. Network administration tasks may include configuration changes, firmware, security and software updates, hardware replacement, other maintenance tasks and coordinating vendor support agreement activities and contracts. Rotates on-call with other team members to troubleshoots and resolve production problems.
• 8+ years of experience in network design, implementation and management
• 8+ years of experience supporting WAN/LAN/WLAN networks at an L3 level
• Expert level multi-vendor experience with routing and switching equipment from Cisco, Juniper
• Expert level understanding of, and experience with, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, IPVPN, IPSEC, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF
• Expert level understanding of MPLS and VPN architectures
• Understanding of QoS implementation strategies and VOIP optimization
• Understanding of Cyber Security concepts and experience integrating security into network design
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting Wireless LAN Architecture. Familiarity with Aruba Wireless Networks a plus Experience with SDN, SD-WAN and emerging cloud technologies
• Experience with network management, diagnostic and monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, PRTG, Rancid
• Ability to diagnose complex network problems, determine and remediate the root cause. In depth knowledge of layer 4 – 7 troubleshooting (from a networking perspective...i.e. when an app can’t connect)
Other Duties & Responsibilities
1. Support and backup other IT and/or "The Company's" services as needed and other duties as assigned
Actively participates in the implementation of sustainable improvement processes, such as 5S, Kaizen, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Daily Management Control, Standard Work and Problem Solving.
The requirements listed in the sections that follow are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions (primary duties) of the job.
Education: BS or BA degree in computer science or related field required. Relevant expert level networking certifications (CCIE, JNCIE, etc) a must
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Minimum 8-10 years of related Networking experience. Strong analytical and problem solving skills related to networking, connectivity, and are essential. The incumbent should fully understand the role of computer networking and Information Technology in a manufacturing organization. Must have the ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience. Strong analytical and problem solving skills related to networking, connectivity, and are essential.
Employee must have exemplary communication (both oral and written), skills. Must be a highly motivated self-starter, with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and take ownership of a process. Must be able
to work in a team matrix environment, encouraging information sharing and knowledge seeking, and must possess business skills and have the ability to transfer these skills to others.
Employee must have good strong customer service skills; be able to sense and respond appropriately to the feelings, needs and concerns of others. Proven ability to gather critical information and the ability to quickly diagnose problems and provide an immediate solution or escalate the problem to the accountable technical resources for a solution definition, ensuring that the support process loop includes communication back to the customer.
The employee is expected to be self-directed, take initiative and be persistent when appropriate to accomplish necessary duties and keep busy without prompting. Additionally, the employee is expected to be adaptable/flexible to changing work assignments, analytical, organized and detail-oriented, perform multiple tasks at once, compose correspondence and other documentation in a professional manner, express ideas constructively, actively listen to others, manage time effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines, learn and memorize procedures, display a cooperative attitude, read, understand and follow all company, job specific and safety policies/procedures, and attend/use all required training.
Travel: Travel may occur domestically and internationally as required
Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically required to regularly conduct work in a controlled office environment, moving around the office as needed, sitting at a desk, using office equipment, including but not limited to a personal computer, fax machine, copier and telephone, read, write, listen, speak, and understand English, have the ability to work independently, be dependable and maintain confidential information, integrity and composure at all times.
Constant contact with individuals internal and external to the organization occurs via various methods of communication, typically including face-to-face discussions, electronic mail, phone calls, written letters and/or faxes.
On an as needed basis, there will be exposure to plant areas, which include exposure to outside weather conditions as well as loud noise from equipment and dust from production processes. While performing the duties of this job, an employee is occasionally required to have the ability to lift materials weighing up to and including 30-50 pounds.
Work Hours: Must have ability to work the shift/number of hours in which duties need to be accomplished, including overtime, holidays and weekends, as necessary. Call-ins may occur as needed.
Safety Training: A new employee hired to perform the duties of this position is required to be provided New Employee Training by a qualified individual or through the online training system. Additionally, an employee must be provided further training if a job duty/task has changes that will affect the health and safety aspects of that employee’s position.
Additional refresher safety training will be required as management deems appropriate or as dictated by government regulations.
Outside Business To Business Account Executive
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Demond a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Manager / Assistant Manager
Perform sales activities and management of daily operations of a retail firearms/archery store and Range to ensure safety, effectiveness, growth and profitability of business. Utilizing strong and up-to-date product knowledge and personal experience, effectively perform sales duties in a manner to ensure customer satisfaction, resulting in increased business and return customers.
- Ensure that compliance, efficiency and organization of business is maintained through detailed adherence to the Heritage Guild Operations Policy and Procedure Manual, Heritage Safety Manual and to Federal and State regulations.
- Co-ordinate with other managers to establish and document business procedures.
- Exercise inventory control according to store policy.
- Provide input on evolving product mix based on a thorough and up-to date knowledge of products
- Provide input on pricing strategies to achieve and maintain profitability of operations.
- Purchase used guns and accept trade-ins over the counter in accordance with pricing policy, and process them for sale in the store.
- Adhere to Federal and State regulatory requirements with respect to purchasing and selling firearms and/or ammunition.
- Attracting qualified staff, staff development to include HG Training Academy course offerings, 3 point 10 product training, cross training and team building.
- Develop and monitor employee schedules, accurate time reporting and punctuality as required by Heritage Guild policies.
- Monitor and manage employee performance of assigned duties.
- Ensure that demeanor and product knowledge displayed achieve customer satisfaction
- · Ensure that staff utilize Celerant accurately, with attention to detail and according Heritage Guild, LLC Policy and Procedures.
- · Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling, to maximize productivity, profitability and margins.
- · Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation, and delivery of deposits to bank sales and “bottom line” profits of the store.
- · Effectively manage employee turnover. Provide a positive working environment and handle employee issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- · Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- · Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling to maximize productivity, profitability, and margis.
- · Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programs.
- Effectively sell firearms, general merchandise and store services according to the Heritage Guild Operations Policy and Procedure Manual and State and Federal Regulations.
- Utilize thorough and up-to-date product knowledge to assist customers in their inquiries and purchases.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by introducing customers to the various offerings available, listening to customers’ requests, providing further pertinent knowledge and presenting products that would interest them and meet the customer’s needs
- Use sound knowledge of POS/Inventory Control system in order to assess inventory availability, place special orders/layaways, establish an invoice and conclude a sale.
- As required, complete all electronic forms, Bound Book entries and paperwork related to sales of firearms and ammunition accurately and in accordance with Federal and State regulations and the Heritage Guild Operations Policy and Procedure Manual
Job Location to be determined
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for a busy Family Practice/ Urgent Care. Day,, evening and weekend hours available. Experience preferred but will train.
Shift: 3rd Shift
Full-Time, Full Benefits
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!