Eddy Current Inspector Job Description Sample
NDE (Non-Destructive Evaluation) Level III Specialist – Eddy Current (Ec)
NDE (Non-Destructive Evaluation) Level III Specialist – Eddy Current (EC) Manufacturing and Production
- Quality Assurance Apply for this position SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars. NDE (NON-DESTRUCTIVE EVALUATION) LEVEL III SPECIALIST – EDDY CURRENT (EC) As an NDE Level III technical expert at SpaceX you will be required to interface across the business, building a link and providing solutions between initial R&D, engineering, production and quality assurance in the development of specifications, process, procedures and people to support targets and goals such as cycle time, right first time manufacture/assembly, probability of detection and indication/defect reduction. Principle technical understanding of your specific area of expertise and a wide industry knowledge of best practices, tools, equipment and procedures are needed to ensure we have the best possible solutions deployed to maintain compliance and ensure our launch vehicles maintain reliability and performance for our customer. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Systems and tooling selection
Systems and tooling qualification
System introduction project management
Hardware and software qualification/testing
Method process documentation
Part specific technique development, testing, documentation and deployment
Development of customer relevant reporting packages for multiple data sets as well as single sample results
Engineering drawing interpretation and where applicable engineering specification definition support
Technical Production Support:
System level production maintenance and support
Production cell technical oversight: Daily meetings, trouble shooting
Continuous improvement: Process Efficiency, Speed Accuracy
Technician Training and Development:
Level I and Level II technician qualification: Written test definition, invigilation, and administration of written/practical, general and specific tests BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum 2 years of experience as a Level III in eddy current PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Engineering related degree: e.g. materials science, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering + 5+ years of experience as a level III in at least 2 methods including 1 advanced method + 5+ years of aerospace experience
Operational experience utilizing a range of electromagnetic inspection systems
Operational experience in the use of single coil inspection probes and associated systems
Knowledge and understanding of SNT TC-1-A and NAS410 standards
Proven track record in the training and development of others
Knowledge of AMS, AWS/ASME, ASTM, etc.
Problem solving tools and techniques: practical problem solving, Eight Disciples (8D), etc
Experience with lean principles, Kaizen, continuous improvement, and 5s
Experience with computed tomography systems
Knowledge of NASA 5009 standards
Basic computer skills: Microsoft office applications
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Experience with CAD packages such as Siemens NX, Catia, Pro-E
Experience working with fracture critical products and parts ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to lift 25 lbs unassisted, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, and walk
Must be willing to work extended hours and on weekends if needed ITAR REQUIREMENTS:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here. SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000. Job Location Hawthorne, CA, United States
NDE Level III Eddy Current Specialist
• Technology Development:
Systems & tooling selection
Systems & tooling qualification
System introduction project management • Process Development:
Method process documentation
Part Specific technique development, testing, documentation & deployment
Development of customer relevant reporting packages for multiple data sets as well as single sample results
Engineering drawing interpretation and where applicable engineering specification definition support • Technical Production Support:
System level production maintenance & support
Tooling / system calibration
Production cell technical oversight: Daily meetings, trouble shooting
- Continuous improvement: Process Efficiency, Speed Accuracy • Technician Training & Development: - Level I & Level II technician qualification: Written test definition, invigilation, & administration of written /practical, General & Specific tests.
• 3 Years NDE experience at ET Level III to TC-1-A / NAS-410 standards • Operational experience of utilizing a range of Electromagnetic inspection systems • Operational experience in the use of Single coil inspection probes and associated systems • Operational experience in the use of array inspection coils and associated systems Preferred Skills and Experience: • Engineering Related Degree: e.g. Materials Science, Aerospace, Mechanical • 5+ years of experience as a level III preferred to ASNT Level III national certification standards in at least 2x methods Including 1x Advanced Relevant Method • 5+ years of Aerospace experience • Knowledge & understanding of SNT TC-1-A & NAS410 standards • Experience with proven track record in the training and development of others • Scope, delivery and implementation of digital radiography strategies and systems • Radiation safety Officer responsibilities • Knowledge of AMS, AWS / ASME, ASTM etc. • Problem solving tools and techniques: Practical Problem Solving, 8D etc. • Lean principles, Kaizan, Continuous improvement, 5s • Experience is Computed Tomography systems • Knowledge of NASA 5009 Standards • Basic computer skills: Microsoft office applications
Word, Power Point, Excel etc • CAD packages Such as Siemens NX*, Catia, Pro-E, E • Experience in working with fracture critical products & parts • Excellent knowledge and understanding of the following: Aerospace Materials:
High strength Aluminum alloys
Precipitation hardened stainless steels
Maraging Steels (Super Alloys) - Niobium Manufacturing processes:
Welding: Fusion, Electron Beam, Friction Stir, OTW, brazed joints
Casting: High strength alloys
Spinning:(Niobium C103) - 3D metal printing Assemblies:
COPVs (Carbon Over wrapped Pressure Vessels)
Turbo Pump Rocket Engines / associated parts
High strength aluminum alloy weldments Method Specific Systems:
Eddy-fi inspection systems
Uni-west inspection systems Apply Now Send to Friend Return to top ↑
Retail Clerk-Shaw's Concord #7489- 20 Fort Eddy Rd. Concord, NH
JOB OVERVIEW • Provides fast friendly customer service. Sells or prepares for sale grocery, non-food or pharmacy items depending on position.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Assists customers in locating merchandise and engages in suggestive selling. • Stocks merchandise within department. • May prepare, weigh, and package product depending on position. • Communicates with others in a polite and professional manner. • Cleans work areas as needed. REQUIREMENTS •Strong Customer Service Skills. • Prior retail/relevant grocery/drug experience preferred. • Regular attendance required. • Mental alertness required. • Lifts, manipulates, pushes and pulls items of varying sizes and weights depending on position. • Bends and stoops, twists and turns. • Most positions require standing and walking for long periods of time. • May require use of plastic or latex gloves. • May require exposure to extreme high and low temperatures depending on position. EOE
Title:Retail Clerk-Shaw's Concord #7489- 20 Fort Eddy Rd. Concord, NH
Yard Drivers Needed! - Leesport - Upper Black Eddy
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
About Ashley Distribution
Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world.
Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, class a truck, company otr, company over the road, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driver, over the road driver, regional driving, regular home time
Production Associate - 75 Fort Eddy Road, Concord, NH
Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual restaurants, and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera cafes in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Production Associates support the overall operations of the café and have the opportunity to train in many roles, including barista, food preparation, and dining room. This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to our guests.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain safety standards at all times.
- Successfully work as part of a team.
- Maintain friendly, cheerful demeanor.
- Follow direction of supervisors.
Driver - Eddy Village Green - Part Time Days
Eddy Rensselaer DayBreak Monday
10:30am Eddy Rensselaer DayBreak, a social adult day program, is looking for a driver, interested in working with functionally impaired adults to transport clients by bus to the program. The driver is required to operate the bus wheelchair lift.
Occasional heavy lifting and pushing required. Be part of a small caring staff. This is a perfect job for retirees A qualified candidate would have:
Clean NYS driver's license. HS Diploma/GED Previous experience transporting individuals is a plus but not necessary. Good communication skills
Ultrasonic/Eddy Current Lead Sales Manager
About Us: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Customer facing role responsible for winning business. In the role of Ultrasonic/Eddy Current Sales Manager you will be responsible to:
In the role of Ultrasonic / Eddy Current Lead Sales Manager, you will:
Exude BHGE corporate compliance culture and adherence to The Spirit and Letter
Develop and execute strategic business plans designed to deliver sales growth in this region. Responsible for sales of all GEIT’s Remote Visual Product Line to all market segments
Use market data, weekly data and end user feedback to constantly improve the quality and effectiveness of our proposals
Be independently motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Effectively communicate market requirements, competitive threats and other important front line information related to products, service and applications to Product Management and Sales Leadership teams
Establish and maintain key customer relationships at working and senior levels
Deliver on all internal targets: i.e. revenue, margin and base costs
Participate with Application Center growth efforts in the region
Negotiate end-user and distribution contracts using professional presentations and compelling value sell arguments
Provide an accurate sales forecast on a segment by segment, modality by modality basis … include seasonal variations, product shifts, NPI effects, competitive threats and key large project impacts
Be proactive and participate / present in local technical and industry conferences to promote GEIT product and services Qualifications/
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED with a minimum 7 years of experience in a sales roles)
Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales role
Nondestructive Technical Degree from an accredited college or university desired
Ultrasonic and Eddy Current Level II’s desirable
Multiple Industries Knowledge Desirable (Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Power Gen)
Nondestructive Testing Experience desirable, including multi-modal background
Level II certifications in NDT methods are desirable
Previous sales experience important, Not Mandatory
Ability to network within local BHGE infrastructure
Proven sales performance track record
Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
Demonstrated Project Management skills
Analytical: Can manipulate data into actionable information
Confident, “can do” attitude
Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and achieve deadlines
Takes leadership responsibility for projects
Good communicator both written and verbal
Demonstrated presentation skills
PC literate – Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
Attention to detail
Strong relationship builder and customer focused Team Player
Locations: United States; Texas; PasadenaGE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Senior Software Development Engineer For A Current Techstars Company
Sr. Software Development Engineer
Full-Time, Seattle, WA
Are you a talented Software Engineer looking for the opportunity to work on full-stack web development and build stream-based analytical systems using Big Data technologies? Are you interested in joining a DevOps team that’s building cloud native products on AWS? Are you excited about joining a Techstars startup that’s using advanced data analytics and machine learning to build products that optimize brand marketing campaigns on the fasted growing search advertising platform in the world?
Downstream is a quickly growing, Techstars startup that’s building a suite of data and analytical focused web applications that use advanced analytics and machine learning to programmatically manage search marketing campaigns on Amazon.com. The Downstream founders are Amazon veterans from the domains of search marketing, AWS software development, and retail business intelligence. We’re looking for experienced and passionate engineers to join our dynamic team and build analytical software that can scale as quickly as Amazon’s search advertising business.
What We Do:
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Downstream, you'll work with engineers focused on building self-service, data driven, web applications that are used by Amazon.com largest retail vendors to measure and manage their search advertising campaigns on Amazon. At Downstream, we obsess over our customers and we’ve focused much time and effort to understand how we can add value. Ultimately, Downstream’s goal is to build a suite of web-based tools that empower brands to easily manage all aspects of their ecommerce marketing.
As an SDE at Downstream, you'll have the opportunity to work on every aspect of the software development cycle, including architectural design, building big data pipelines, designing analytical data model, applying machine learning at scale to gain insights from data, building client-side user interfaces, and contributing to our fully automated release pipeline. In this role, you'll work backwards from the customer to help define business requirements, then work with an engineering team to deliver new products and features to end customers.
How We Do It:
Downstream products are completely AWS cloud-native, so you'll have full access to every AWS service to quickly develop and scale new products. The team works in agile methodology, to ensure we're adding value with each iteration. Success is defined not only by building tools that meet functional business requirements, but tools that can scale with low operational overhead. The Downstream backend data services are build using Python and Apache Spark, while the suite of web applications are built using both Python and React.js. If you've worked at a startup or similar face-paced environment, excited to work new tools that address complex business problems, and have excellent computer science skills (OO, Algorithms, Data Structures, Design Patterns, etc.), then we have a job for you!
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent (or 5+ years relevant work experience)
5+ years of professional experience in software development
Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, Ruby, or Python
2+ years experience with Java development
Demonstrated ability to think big and produce innovative and simple solutions to solve complex problems
Strong track record of learning new tools, technologies, and frameworks
Experience with agile development methodology as part of a team
Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
2+ years experience using Spark to analyze big data at scale
2+ years experience leveraging machine learning frameworks to build predictive product features
2+ years experience using AWS to build highly scalable software applications
2+ years UX design experience
Experience in a fast paced, startup environment
Future Needs - No Current Opening: EHS S&S
Future needs - No current opening: EHS S&S Location(s) US-CA-Laguna Hills Category Compliance & Risk Contract Type Perm Full-Time Salary Competitive Salary About the Role Following are some of the areas of desired expertise within the EHS&S world: Environmental Air Quality Hazardous Waste, Hazardous Materials Water Quality Environmental permitting ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Environmental Management Systems implementation and maintenance Developing and implementing written environmental plans and programs; preparing and submitting applications for environmental permits Performing environmental audits
Current Operations Support Manager
- Process Periods of Non-Disruption requested by Combatant Commands, Service Cyber Components, Agencies and Field Activities. Adjudicate maintenance actions to prevent scheduled service interruption impact to critical services during events impacting National Security.
- Maintain awareness of USSTRATCOM / USCYBERCOM / JFHQ-DODIN directives, orders, alerts, and messages; respond to related network operations questions. Assist in technical development, transmission and tracking of orders to include Task Orders (TO), Warning Orders (WARNORD), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGO).
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity in the Information Technology (IT) by reviewing open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware, or other threats that have the potential to impact the DODIN in support of Crisis Action and OPT.
- Coordinate with other cyber elements to obtain information for slides, briefings, presentations, or other situational awareness products. Provide for the development, setup and execution of the JFHQ-DODIN Commanders Update Brief and participation in the USCYBERCOM Commanders Update Brief.
- Provide surge support for all Crisis Action Teams, JFHQ-DODIN COOP events and J33 OPT participation. Provide for the technical writing and review of JDOC and Current Operations SOPs, TTPs and Operational Checklists.
- Respond to JFHQ-DODIN requirements for real world and exercise Contingency Operations (COOP) and National Capital Region (NCR) catastrophic events.
External Referral Eligible
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
Knowledge of service specific ASI process and contacts; intricacies of PONDs and there supporting processes.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +ce.
- ITIL V3
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of cyber security threats, malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), computer network defense, military action officer/staff officer functions.
- Experience briefing
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!