Eden Prairie Job Description Sample
Restaurant General Manager
Provide quality customer service and food products using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen to enhance the customer’s visit, while working with daily and weekly management responsibilities.
· Supervise work crew and ensure shift responsibilities are completed.
· Complete daily bookwork and ensure it is accurate and complete.
· Initial training of new employees and on-going training of existing employees.
· Complete cash register transaction with customer and prepare orders.
· Prepare food products according to food preparation guidelines.
· A general working knowledge of all food/product preparation equipment.
· Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the store:
· Sweep and mop floors, sweep and pickup parking lot
· Wipe counters and dining room tables, and wash dishes and utensils
· Keep food preparation area clean and neat
· Empty trash receptacles and keep dumpster area clean
· Clean doors, windows, walls and restrooms as needed
· Clean and organize walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and storage rooms
· Stock supplies as needed throughout the day.
· Work as a “team” member to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
· Perform interviewing and hiring decisions.
· Complete weekly schedules to provide proper coverage to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
· Complete ordering and taking inventory.
· Accountable for financial goals set for the store.
· Assist Operations Supervisor with local Marketing initiatives.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.
· Above average math skills.
· A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities.
· Experience in fast food or retail preferred.
Are you a self-starter, hungry for a career with an award winning organization?
Do you want to join a strong sales team that helps push “Mayhem" out of the way?
Become a Full Time Sales Representative with Allstate Insurance!
We'll help make your dream job a reality — you will do meaningful work that makes a real difference for Allstate customers and our communities.
Join our team, and you'll find challenge and reward in a culture of innovation, support, and balance.
Plus, we will show you how to become licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance. and even reimburse you for it!
This position can turn into an amazing business opportunity for the right candidate!
Successful candidates for this role are driven to succeed and are passionate about building a career in sales and customer service.
Sales Professionals perform a fundamental role in servicing customers, supporting agents and building strong relationships with their community.
Allstate Insurance Sales Professionals are great at:
Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling and lead databases(leads provided)
Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners at our office, or place of business
Presenting and explaining our products and services based on true understanding of clients' needs and goals
Calling prospective and existing customers, presenting and selling Allstate insurance products and services using both cold and warm leads as well as referrals
Perform client focused needs analysis meetings
Meet and exceed current and prospective client expectations in terms of service
Building and sustaining lasting relationships
Maintain organized client information
Base Salary + Tiered Commission, plus bonus opportunities
Licensing assistance and reimbursement
Ongoing training and development
Exceptional communication skills on phone and in person
Professional demeanor and appearance
Above average computer skills including Microsoft Word, email and Internet
Drive and ambition to succeed
High School diploma or equivalent
Ability to obtain Property and Casualty licenses upon hire (Agency will assist with this)
Pluses, But Not Required
Inside Sales Experience
Allstate Exclusive Agents are independent contractors representing Allstate and are not Allstate employees.
As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agency and not of Allstate Insurance Company or its affiliates.
As a valued member of your Agency’s team, you support business growth and customer satisfaction. This opportunity enables a results focused professional to increase their earning potential
Local CDL A Hazmat Tanker Driver
Company Paid Health/Dental Insurance For Employee and Family
Earn Up To $65k Yearly Starting Pay
Consistent Schedule Year Round
Stable Privately Held Company
Relocation Assistance Available
CDL License Training
Additional Pay for Nights & Weekends
Relocation Assistance Available
Valid Class A CDL
Clean Driving Record
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Advanced Manufacturing Services Engineer
- Develop action plans to transfer new technology to existing and new processes globally.
- Complies with standard EHS practices and guidelines embodying a Zero Incident Culture.
- Develops and utilizes expert knowledge in simulation software to build models of Hydraulics Operations sites.
- Coordinates activities with Hydraulics EHS, CI and Quality functions.
- Assists with management of projects through-out Global Hydraulics Operations.
- Champions process standardization across all Hydraulics facilities.
- Assists local sites with new capital installation, asset layout, process training and new product launch.
- Associates degree required from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in machine tool programing, CAM (MasterCAM), and DNC software
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in 2D/3D CAD (Pro E, AutoCAD, SolidWorks) software
- Minimum 1 year experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Minimum 1 year experience using and implementing Lean/Six Sigma tools
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Relocation is not being offered for this role. Only candidates who currently reside within a 50 mile radius of Eden Prairie, MN will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 1 year new product launch experience
- 2 years of experience in machine tool programming, CAM (MasterCAM), and DNC software
- 1 year of Project Management experience
- 3 years’ experience with 2D/3D CAD (Pro E, AutoCAD, SolidWorks) software
- 3 years’ experience with enterprise MRP systems (Oracle, MFG-Pro, JD Edwards)
- 3 years’ experience with product costing, control plans, product routings and make vs. buy analysis
- 5 years’ experience using and implementing Lean/Six Sigma tools
- Able to plan and organize effectively
- Self-motivated, dependable
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a changing global, virtual organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and switch focus efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel up to 50%
Residential Hvac Technician - Career Opportunity!
Residential HVAC Service Technician - Career Opportunity!
Due to continued growth, Air Mechanical Inc. has an career opportunity for a full-time Residential HVAC Technician. Job duties include residential service calls, after hour emergency service calls, and maintenance calls. Must have excellent customer service skills, valid driver's license, and at least 1-3 years’ experience. NATE certification and Comp cards a plus! Air Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive wages with incentive pay along with profit sharing with full company benefits, on-going training, as well as a Level 1-5 career development plan. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn working as an HVAC Technician. Air Mechanical also offers a signing bonus up to $5,000 for experienced technicians. If you want to be part of a growing company that cares about taking care of our customers and it's employees, please send us your resume in confidence to be considered for this position.
Caribou Coffee Looking For Team Members And Shift Leaders
Caribou Coffee is more than just a cup of coffee. It’s the team member who creates a Bright Spot in our guest’s day by remembering their order (moose it, extra whip!). It’s creating a place of community where we encourage team members to Be Yourself and Support One Other. It’s Serving with Love by offering the highest quality products (no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners found here!). It’s about being the best at what we do, we truly Make Fun Happen!
We are looking for new team members and shift leads to join our team! We are looking to hire Team Members and Shift Leaders (Early birds and Night owls … we’re especially looking for you! Did we mention you earn a free drink for each shift worked?).
Whether you are looking for a seasonal job for extra holiday cash, a part-time position around school or a full-time career opportunity at a fun, growing company …. we have them all. We provide exceptional training, competitive pay, flexible benefits and great benefits. To review detailed job descriptions and apply to a location near you, please visit the link below. We can’t wait to meet you.
Life is Short, Stay Awake for It!
Pharmacy Technician (Jo0045327)
Position: Pharmacy Technician
• Duration: Part Time
• Schedule: Saturday and Sunday, 10 hour shifts, 2pm-12am
- Answer incoming calls and adjudicate prescription claims through insurance
- Assist patients and clients with any questions or issues they experience
- Process insurance claims accurately and efficiently
- Assist distribution with daily project work
- Minimum 1 year in pharmacy technician role with retail pharmacy experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with claim processing
- Certified as a Pharmacy Technician highly preferred
- Must be strongly motivated to achieve goals and work effectively with a minimum level of direction and supervision
Field Service Technician
SOMIC has been a reliable partner to well-known national and international companies in the food and consumer goods industries for over 40 years. We design, build, market and sell 'State Of The Art, cutting edge, high quality, individual final packaging machines. SOMIC’s impressive packaging technology is in demand globally. As a result of this ever increasing demand, we are continuously expanding and seeking certified and experienced people to join our professional team.
Installing, commissioning and servicing systems in-house and at the customer's facility
Adaptation to local production conditions
Performance analyses and recommendations for optimisation
Fault-finding and rectification on machines
Carrying out maintenance and repair work at the customer's facility
Training, coaching and mentoring of customer´s staff
Required experience and qualifications:
Certified in mechanical or electrical engineering
Minimum of three years professional experience in the packaging industry or relevance to the post
Minimum of three years experience in electrical engineering, control technology and knowledge of pneumatics or hydraulics
Experience of PLCs
Strong affinity with technology and desire to work in mechanics and electrics
Competent in working independently and autonomously
Effective and efficient communication skills
Willing to travel globally (mainly USA, South America, Canada)
Willing and able to work under pressure and be flexible
Full clean driver's license (car only)
We offer an interesting position and a pleasant working environment in a modern, mid-sized company. In our team, you will work autonomously in a customer- and staff-focused environment with flexible working hours and performance-related pay.
We look forward to receiving your complete and informative application by e-mail or via the application form on our homepage. Please state your earliest possible start date. Salary to be negotiated. If you have any questions please contact us.
Somic America brings you the worldÃ best designed end-of-line packaging machines. We offer complete US-based sales, service, installation, parts and training on packaging equipment engineered specifically for todayÃ and needs.
Our equipment is more cost-effective because it provides more functions, more flexibility, and more productivity. Our modular approach to design can provide the functionality of three machines in the single small footprint of one.
Due to explosive growth in our US business, SOMIC America is looking for Senior Service technicians in the US. Ideally based in the Minneapolis Area. If you have ever wanted to work with the finest end of line equipment in the world, this is your chance!
Sr. Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a highly skilled software engineer to provide technical leadership on its critical communication software suite. Working in our agile environment, you’ll be focused on one of our key offerings, but will be expected to influence the evolution of our current software suites as we help our customers embrace the future. If you enjoy application and systems design and have a passion for improvement and helping other team members grow and reach their potential, this is the place to be.
- Leadership and coaching skills, willingness to mentor others and motivated to progress ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a full stack .Net developer
- Experience integrating multiple systems and data sources into a comprehensive application
- Experience with web service approaches and protocols such as WebAPI, Soap 1.2, REST
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Familiarity with enterprise integration patterns such as IOC and Dependency Injection
- Ability to identify, own, and solve problems independently or as part of a team
- Familiarity accessing SQL Server using a schema driven Entity Framework approach
- Familiarity with HL7 or Mirth Connect
- Middleware development
- Alerting systems integration
- Experience with CI systems, such as Jenkins
- Experience deploying Docker containers
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Healthcare/clinical experience is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!