Edina Job Description Sample
Foresters Financial is a diversified financial services company that is expanding its distribution and footprint across the US. With headquarters on Wall Street, and assets under management of approximately US$11.0 billion, Foresters Financial includes a broker-dealer, asset management firm, investment advisory firm, transfer agent and a life insurance company.
Foresters Financial is growing its brand presence across the US, expanding distribution of our investment products in select wholesale channels and increasing our footprint of retail locations.
Since its founding in 1930, Foresters Financial has earned a reputation for its commitment to the long-term interests of its clients, representatives and employees. In 2011, Foresters Financial joined the Foresters group of companies. Foresters is an international financial services provider with more than three million clients and members in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. From their start over 140 years ago, Foresters has helped families improve their financial well-being and make a make a difference in their communities. Almost a century-and-a-half later, this commitment still sets the Foresters group of companies apart.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the execution of sales growth and the attainment of business plan goals within the office. This role also drives recruitment activity to ensure the effective hiring of new employee representatives while being accessible to independent producers as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create, in consultation with the Regional Sales Director, an annual business plan and monitor through provided reports/data.
* Accountable for monitoring and reporting office expenses and managing to annual business plan goals.
* Increase sales volume, client acquisition and assets under management within the office.
* Handle/oversee administration, operations and project management of office.
* Utilize a variety of avenues (e.g., career fairs, internet resources, association meetings, etc.) to source, identify, recruit and interview qualified candidates for the employee representative role. Conduct new representative orientations.
* Coach and mentor new employee representatives in order to help them achieve sales results and grow their books of business. Conduct ride-a-longs, role-playing and other hands-on coaching activities.
* Effectively manage employee representatives by communicating expectations and standards to achieve or exceed individual and office sales goals. Address performance deficiencies and coach for improvement.
* Be accessible to independent producers to provide product information, marketing ideas, and guidance as requested.
* Ensure that branch office Compliance examination deficiencies are corrected and supervisory guidelines are being met.
* Participate in weekly conference calls with Executive Vice President and Regional Sales Director for debriefings of sales activity and updates.
* Attend semi-annual and annual manager meetings to stay abreast of all Foresters Financial initiatives and engagements.
* College degree preferred
* Series 7, 24, 51,63, 65 and Life and Health licenses
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
* Previous financial services sales management experience preferred
* Knowledge of advanced sales concepts and financial services market
* Proven record demonstrating the ability to hire and train successful sales professionals/leaders as well as build and manage strong relationships
* Familiarity with budgets and Profit and Loss statements
* Strong presentation skills
* Demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
* Ability to build and manage strong relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong proofreading skills
* Strong research, organizational and analytical skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate typing skills
* Office and outside venues
Foresters Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're interested in a company that pays very well, and truly cares about all members, read below.
We are seeking 3 full time professional telemarketers for our office. You must have a minimum of 2 years of college, and 5 years b2b appointment setting. We offer $17.50 hourly base pay plus commission. If you work hard and show that you are serious, there are plenty of advancement opportunities. We truly care about helping our associates succeed and we have the tools.
- 5 years prior telemarketing experience
- Strong follow up and communication skills
- Strong creative problem solving skills *With a I’ll Figure it out Mentality!*
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- 2 years of college
- Reliable transportation
What we offer:
- Great base pay of $17.50
- High commission on top of your base
- A dynamic team environment
- Full benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan after 1 year
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Caribou Coffee Is Looking For Team Members And Shift Leaders!
Caribou Coffee is more than just a cup of coffee. It’s the team member who creates a Bright Spot in our guest’s day by remembering their order (moose it, extra whip!). It’s creating a place of community where we encourage team members to Be Yourself and Support One Other. It’s Serving with Love by offering the highest quality products (no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners found here!). It’s about being the best at what we do, we truly Make Fun Happen!
We are looking for new team members to join our team! You bring your best self, we’ll bring the coffee. We are looking to hire Team Members and Shift Leaders that are able to work morning shifts. (Early birds … we’re especially looking for you! Did we mention you earn a free drink for each shift worked?).
Whether you are looking for a seasonal job for extra holiday cash, a part-time position around school or a full-time career opportunity at a fun, growing company …. we have them all. We provide exceptional training, competitive pay, flexible benefits and great benefits. To review detailed job descriptions and apply to a location near you, please visit the link below or, simply, show up! We can’t wait to meet you.
Please apply online here:
Life is Short, Stay Awake for It!
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow!!
Excel Staffing partners with premier manufacturing companies throughout the metro area. We are actively recruiting candidates for various temp to hire opportunities with many top manufacturing and production companies in and near the Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN area.
$11.00-$20.00+ per hour! All shifts available, including weekend shifts - 8-12 hour shifts available
- Material Handlers
- Painters & Helpers
- Wood Workers
- Machine Operators
- Production Helpers
- Electronic Assemblers
- Medical Assemblers
- Warehouse Workers
We are looking for reliable dedicated team players to join our growing organization.
Apply Today ~ Work Tomorrow!
Excel Staffing is one of the top placement services in the Twin Cities area. We primarily staff for manufacturing/light industrial positions.
NOW Hiring Pizza Hut Assistant And Shift Managers
Description:To eat. To laugh. To share. That’s why people come to Pizza Hut. It’s the calling of our Restaurant General Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication. If you’re an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that – and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
What are we looking for? The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go: You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results. You’re all about creating a great place to work for your team. You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile. We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life. You set high standards for yourself and for your people. You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different. And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow. Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.Additional Info:If you want a management career with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
Maintenance Custodial Worker
Responsible for the maintenance, repairs for church buildings, grounds, and equipment. In addition participate in cleaning and setups for church activities. Hours: 25-32 per week
Prepare work schedules for custodians based on general and special church calendar events.
- Handles coordination and event room set ups and tear down
- Prepare a schedule of preventative planned maintenance for all aspects of building facility and equipment.
- Perform or arrange for repairs and preventative maintenance on heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing systems, furniture, and equipment.
- Assist on keeping building clean-dust, vacuum, floor care, carpet cleaning, and dispose of trash.
- Remove snow and ice from walks and steps.
- Responsible for opening and closing of building and building security checks. Conduct periodical safety and security inspections. Correct routine problems, recommend corrective action for major items.
- Maintain inventory and proper storage of cleaning, maintenance and parts supplies. Requisition supplies and parts for purchasing.
- Develop and monitor a plan of energy efficiency use.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in custodial and maintenance work, including experience as a supervisor.
- HVAC Experience.
- Maintenance electrical license-preferred.
- Experience in floor maintenance and carpet cleaning.
- Familiar with state, local building and property maintenance codes.
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License.
- Ability to regularly lift 50lbs, bend, squat, kneel & crawl around confined areas to perform duties.
- Ability to climb ladders/use lift and not be afraid of heights to change light bulbs.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact well with others.
Assoicate National Category Sales Manager
ASSOCIATE NATIONAL CATEGORY SALES MANAGER - CYTOSPORT SALES OFFICE (EDINA, MN)
The CytoSport national category sales manager is accountable for trade/sales strategy development and evaluation and collaborates with channel sales teams on customer business development opportunities in the fast growing and dynamic sports nutrition category. The position will support the MUSCLE MILK, EVOLVE and CYTOSPORT brands.
The incumbent works with sales teams, category management, and marketing to identify and implement customer distribution expansion, revenue management (pricing), and customer business program development opportunities. In addition, the national category sales manager evaluates trade strategy and DSMP (distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing) performance for each channel and establishes trade strategy, DSMPs, and spending guiderails for new business segments/brands. Finally, the role integrates category/brand based assessments and objectives into comprehensive and actionable customer development plans and presentations for the CytoSport sales teams.
· Has a well-rounded background in sales and sales/category analytics to provide field sales and customers fact-based, analytically driven business opportunities and recommendations in this fast growing category.
· Supports and identifies distribution expansion opportunities and develops/evaluates new item introduction proposals to hit brand distribution objectives and accelerate distribution point growth to build net sales and gross margin.
· Develops and supports implementation of customer program development projects for field sales and marketing that grows net sales by increasing gross revenue or reducing trade.
· Evaluates a variety of syndicated data, customer shopper, POS, and internal data to develop, track, and analyze distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing (DSMP) objectives to achieve net sales and profit goals.
· Provides field sales and brand team with everyday and promoted revenue management insights and recommendations leveraging price elasticity principles and models, syndicated data, and category/brand consumer research to grow net revenue and gross margin.
· Provides field sales brand and business insight content pieces that drive CytoSport/category sales and sales execution to grow gross sales and margin.
· A bachelor’s degree.
· CPG Sales and Trade Management Experience
· 2-3 years sales, marketing, analytics experience.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Highly developed project management skills.
· A pattern of initiative.
· Strong persuasive skills.
· Highly developed interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Regional or national trade management experience.
· Analytical experience.
· Experience across multiple sales channels.
About the Company:
As a leading provider of premium protein products in the sports nutrition category, CytoSport serves the needs of elite athletes, active lifestyles and weekend warriors with a wide-range of innovative protein-enhanced solutions that taste great and appeal to evolving consumer demands. We are a trusted partner with storied collegiate athletic programs, world-class professional athletes, and elite training facilities. All CytoSport, Inc. powder products are NSF Certified for ® ensuring their safety and freedom of banned substances. Muscle Milk(R) products are the #1 brand in the ready-to-drink protein beverage category.
Retail Sales Associate
LONG TALL SALLY , Is not just another fashion retailer. We cater to the full fashion needs of tall women, 5'8" and above! We are looking for part time Sales Associates in our MOA, Bloomington branch who are high energy and who will be responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Associate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Associate is expected to deliver customer first behaviors in order to create a positive customer experience. Candidates who have a passion for customer service and sensitivity to the fashion needs of the taller woman, combined with great time management skills and a flair for merchandising will do well. Your contribution and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive salary, seasonal bonuses for meeting set goals, not to mention an amazing clothing allowance.
To be successful you'll need to:
- Consistently demonstrate selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Promote awareness and growth of our mailing list
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
- Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floor launches, markdown executions.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Self-starter and uses good judgment in all situations
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
- Be a team player and contribute to the stores’ success
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
- Flexible scheduling (day/Evening and weekend shifts
- Full paid training
- Competitive wages
- A company benefit package (for Full time employees)
- An excellent wardrobe allowance (free clothes)
- and 50% staff discount
- Family oriented work environment
If you feel this opportunity would be a good fit for you and if you love fashion and posses the sensitivity towards the needs of the taller women, come and work for us... please apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Payrate - $14/hr
* 1st shift M-Th 6:30am -2:30pm (32 hours), $14.00/hour
* 1st shift- M-F 6:30am-2:30pm, $14.00/hour
* 2nd shift M-Th 2:30pm-10:30pm (32 hours), $14.50/hour
* 2nd shift M-F 2:30pm-10:30pm, $14.50/hour
* 3rd shift M-Th 10:30pm-6:30am (32 hours), $14.75/hour
* 3rd- Mon-Fri 10:30pm-6:30am, $14.75/hour
* 3rd shift- Sun.-Thur. 10:30pm-6:30am, $14.75/hour
* 5th shift Fri. & Sat. 10:30pm-10:30am (Part Time Weekend Shift), $14.75/hour
Kelly Services is now seeking qualified Machine Operators for immediate needs on all shifts for a premier Edina employer. This employer is a subsidiary of a major global chemical company. If you are passionate about helping make the world a cleaner, greener and safer place for generations to come and are looking for long-term career opportunity as a Machine Operator then apply today.
* Impulse testing involves sliding elements into the testing vessels and watching the computer to see if they pass
* Moving the elements to the correct place depending on whether they pass or fail
* Packaging requires the loading of raw materials (45 lbs) at a fast pace (the machine will package every 30 seconds)
* You will be loading cardboard onto a machine that puts the boxes together, and loading couplers (small tubes) onto the machines
* Filling out paperwork
* Demonstrates dedication to safety through personal behavior
* Follow all safety policies and procedures
* Keep work area neat and clean
* You will complete monthly safety training
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!