Edisto Island Job Description Sample
We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high energy environment.
· Establish commonality and build rapport with current owners.
· Assume the sale and initiate the close
· Generating sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
· Face to face selling of additional shares of real estate to existing Wyndham owners, guests of owners, or owners of an affiliated timeshare product
· No cold calling or sourcing responsibilities required.
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
· Dynamic Paid Training
· Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage, as well as Life and Long Term/Short Term Disability
· Weekly Base, plus Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
· 100% 401K Matching after the first year
· Tuition Reimbursement
Job Expectations and Requirements
· Maintain an above standard Volume Per Guest
· Seasoned, commissioned sales professionals preferred
· Have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
· Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer
· Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
We strive to treat our associates, owners and guests with integrity and respect at every opportunity.
Dedicated Cdl-A Driver - Home Weekly!
Earn $60 - $70K and be home on the weekends!
Call to learn more!
With weekly home time, guaranteed pay and plenty of miles and support; you'll want to stick around.
Ask our drivers and they'll tell you there's no better career home than with EPES transport. We are proud to be a people-first culture and it shows with one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. Dedicated CDL-A Drivers enjoy consistent miles and weekly home time with guaranteed pay. This lane averages $1,300 per week! We also offer yearly pay raises, exceptional benefits and a supportive culture where you're always part of the family
Driver Benefits You Deserve
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Company-Match 401(k), Direct Deposit & Credit Union
- Family & Emergency Leave and Spousal Support
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance & Optional Disability Plan
Perks You'll Appreciate
- HazMat Endorsement Fee Reimbursement
- Pre Pass & Rider Program
- Roadside Inspection Award
- Scholarship Fund
- Performance, Service & Safety Awards
- Assigned driver managers and late-model tractors
- Pickup pre-loaded trailers, driver unload (lift gate)
- 24 hr. support
Ready to earn up to $1,300+ a week? Ask us about our Upgraded Pay Package!
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements
- Minimum 21 years old with a valid CDL-A
- At least 1 year of comparable experience in the past 3, or 2 years in the past 5 years
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or have 3 months comparable experience
- Stable work history
Proud of our past, excited for the future
EPES Transport, founded in 1931 in Blackstone, Virginia as "The Transport Company," has come a long way over the years. Today, we are the largest privately owned, family-run trucking company in North Carolina. Much of our success we attribute to the caliber of our employees. We are also committed to sustainability and maintaining the newest in tractor and trailer technologies. At EPES, integrity and continuous improvement will never be comprised.
Responsible for consistently meeting quality and timeliness standards in the cleaning of resort property units. A Housekeeper must ensure he / she follows company mission statement and values.
- Maintain a high standard of excellence
- Strip units of soiled linens
- Remove trash from units
- Clean units including but not limited to bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, closets, and decks
- Report clean units as vacant and ready for inspection
- Report unit maintenance issues as per company procedure
- Report damaged, dirty or stained carpets, drapes, furniture, and linens
- Report missing inventory and supplies to Supervisor
- Report lost and found items to Supervisor
- Perform weekly guest service cleans as directed
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of storage closets
- Attend all training sessions and perform practical application of training
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Maintain a sense of urgency so that units are turned on time
- Personal timeliness, be prompt with all assignments
- Utilize supplies and equipment efficiently and effectively
- Utilize time wisely and efficiently
- Assist in solving guest complaints promptly
- Willing to assist resort guests and owners
- Knowledgeable of the resort
KEY BAHAVIORIAL FACTORS:
- A passion for cleanliness
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and change behavior
- Work irregular hours
- Stand and walk for long periods
- Climb stairs frequently
- Frequent twisting, bending, stooping and reaching
- Regularly lift up to 25 lbs.
- Odors or dust
- Cleaning chemicals
- Laundry chemicals
- Ability to make decisions
- Planning and scheduling capabilities
- Ability to read, write and do basic math
- Use of long term and short term memory
We Train Home-Based Satellite TV Technicians/Installers!
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community! Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5'x5'x10' covered and secured area at technician residence Computer with broadband internet Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices Dedicated off street parking at technician residence Ground floor access for equipment (preferred) Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH! What's in it for you? • Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle • Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii! • An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals! • Have 3 days off per week – we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks • Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities • Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
• Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception. • Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity. • Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment. • Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery. For more information, please click here. Skills
Experience and Requirements:
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following: • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills • Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful. • Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity. • Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs. • Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings. • High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus. • Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard. • Cable industry experience is a plus.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Home Weekly - Regional Flatbed CDL A Driver Job - OTR
MTB is now hiring regional flatbed drivers for OTR routes. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A license, 6 months' flatbed experience, and 2 years' OTR experience, minimum.
Interested? Apply now!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- $2,000 referral bonus
Great benefits including BC/BS health and dental
Frequent home time
- 27% of weekly revenue with benefits
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- $1,000 on 1st check
- $100/week for 40 weeks
CDL A license
- 6 months', minimum
- 2 years', minimum
- 23 years of age or older
MTB offers flatbed company drivers higher revenue on OTR routes with a driver-friendly, small-company atmosphere and a $1,000 sign-on bonus. Enjoy newer equipment, better pay, great benefits, frequent home time, more freight options, and a first-rate safety program offering great CSA scores. Best of all, MTB is small enough that you're not lost in the crowd. Join MTB Transport now and enjoy benefits like weekend home time, great equipment, and paid vacation.
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Truck Driver Recent Graduates! Cash In On Our Biggest Pay Increase Ever!
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you train. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. You have to pass the CDL-A written exam to get an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
We are seeking a spin instructor to join the Compass Fitness team at our Stono Ferry Country Club location! The ideal candidate is capable of delivering a high energy, motivating and fun spin class for all participants to enjoy! We are looking to fill this position starting January 8th.
This position has the potential to grow into a group instructor position as well, experience in group training is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience teaching spin class is required (minimum of 6 months).
- Must have current group exercise or spin certification.
- Must have valid and current CPR/AED certification.
- Must have a variety of high energy playlists prepared, music will not be provided.
- Must check in participants for each class and ensure accurate attendance log.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and be punctual to all classes.
- Must have a true passion for health and fitness.
- Must have the ability to build rapport and maintain a professional relationship with clients.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of rhythm/tempo
- Knowledge of proper warm-up and cool down techniques
- Customer service oriented
- Dependable and organized
- Maintains a desire for continual improvement
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!