Edmonds Job Description Sample
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Consistently provides world class customer service to internal and external customers. Generally works between 9:00 pm to 9:00 am. Performs other related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
Orders products, cut cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
Performs all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
May performs checking duties with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous, customer service.
May train other employees.
Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Consistently provide world class customer service to internal and external customers.
Exhibit interpersonal skills with oral and written communication skills.
Work varied nights between 9:00 pm to 9:00 am in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 40 lbs. within the range of floor level to overhead frequently.
Lifts up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
Push and pull hand trucks and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
Ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental alertness.
Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
Learn and memorize location of products, check stand and keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control merchandising, and shipping and receiving procedures.
Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand/ eye coordination to move freight.
Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor duties.
Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
Work in freezer and cooler.
Conduct visual inspection and merchandise being placed on shelves.
Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity for placement of small items on hooks, shelves, etc.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws).
Electric and manual pallet jacks, handtruck, garbage and card board compactor.
Fork lift as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of personnel may vary.
As a Cashier, you are a vital part of our store team that is responsible for the day to day operations and the care and service provided to our customers/patients. This individual is responsible for provide excellent customer service to people shopping in Rite Aid stores. All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
Engage with customers in a friendly and efficient manner while completing customer transactions on the cash register.
Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the store.
Stock store shelves and end-caps with merchandise when it is delivered to the store.
Assist store leadership in ensuring merchandise on the shelves is within date.
Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
Assist with the operation of the One-hour Photo department, if applicable.
Build displays of merchandise and complete new plan-o-grams.
Complete inventory counts and order merchandise based on the results.
Put up signs that identify items on sale in weekly advertisements and take down this signage when the sale is over.
Assist with price markdowns and changes for merchandise on the shelves.
Experience / Requirements
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
The above information represents a summary of the functions and requirements of this position. Additional details are available on the full job description.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
As a teller at Wells Fargo, you will provide exceptional customer service and spend almost all of your time working with our most important asset, our customers. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to: providing excellent customer service; processing account transactions effectively; maintaining a cash drawer; listening carefully to customers and escalating issues as needed; and following proper procedures to minimize risk, errors, and to reduce fraud. You will also actively engage customers in conversations and listen to get to know them. When appropriate you'll suggest ways that Wells Fargo can help, or introduce them to other branch team members to help meet their financial needs. You are expected to balance your cash drawer, build rapport and be a team player. You'll take pride in performing well and genuinely enjoy helping others, while maintaining ethics, integrity, and embracing diversity.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
Position requires full-time training for 3 weeks
- 1+ year of customer service experience or military experience
Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
Cash handling experience
Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Retail Sales Associate
LOCATION 24111 Hwy 99 Edmonds WA US 98026
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Retail Sales Associate! Are you an outgoing, upbeat, people-person with great organizational skills?
Would you thrive in a high-energy environment where associates work together to drive results? Is it important to you to make a difference in the community where you live and work? If you answered yes, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Retail Sales Associates are important ambassadors of the Burlington brand, at the front lines in our mission to provide world-class service to our customers. You'll be responsible for greeting and assisting customers, maintaining a neat, organized and clean sales floor, and supporting the management team with day-to-day store operations.
Retail Sales Associates may be assigned to work in any or all of the following departments: Ladies, Men, Youth, Sportswear, Shoes, Home, or Baby Depot.
Assisting customers in locating merchandise when needed
Assisting in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
Assisting in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise
Performing other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required. Physical requirements may include the ability to lift and move boxes weighing 40 lbs. or more and the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us.
Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2018-97218
Address 24111 Hwy 99
Zip Code 98026
Position Type Seasonal Part-Time
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category Store Associate
Details. It's the difference between good and great. Between clean and shining. It's the first thing a customer notices, the work of an automotive detailer. At ABRA, we call this person a Quality Service Technician. Someone with superior attention to detail. Who can spot a flaw others would miss. A person who takes pride in their work. If this describes you, and you also happen to love cars, consider joining ABRA. Right now, we're looking for a few Quality Service Technicians to help delight our customers.
Reasons to Join ABRA:
Weekly Pay Schedule
Premium free health care option
Competitive pay and PTO package
Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
Paid training and career advancement
Complete vehicle pre-washes prior to the repair process.
Thoroughly wash and detail customer vehicles prior to delivery.
Collaborate with the team to troubleshoot and problem-solve to ensure on-time delivery.
Provide general maintenance in repair center and outside grounds.
You are able to interact professionally with customers at all times.
You have a willingness to provide support to a team as needed.
You have some experience in the automotive field or enjoy being around vehicles.
You have a valid driver's license
Looking for a career in the collision industry
Founded in 1984, ABRA Auto Body & Glass is an industry leading auto body and glass repair provider with hundreds of repair centers in many major markets across the country. ABRA provides employees tremendous opportunities for career advancement and invests in ongoing education and training to expand employee skillsets. ABRA provides a safe work environment with the proper tools and equipment in place for employees to be successful. ABRA employees benefit from working in a team environment and have the opportunity to collaborate on projects which make a difference in their communities.
System Engineer / Vblock
Mountlake Terrace, WA
The bolded is most important.
- Looking for someone who can do the care and feeding the vBlock
- The integration of storage compute and network components – being SME
- Capacity add
- Configuration changes
- Ideally they are looking for someone who has the knowledge of all three technology stack but understands that can be limited.
· Comprehensive customer on-boarding (and off-boarding)
· Operational best practices (including ITIL) with deep knowledge of cloud infrastructures and systems
· Global 24X7X365 coverage
· SLA-based with robust reporting
· ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
· Tiers of service—providing flexibility and the level of management needs
· Covering all key IT service management functions, levels of the “stack”
· Monitoring/event management
· Incident/problem/change management
· Release/configuration management
· VM provisioning
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountlake Terrace, WA
The Performance Systems Engineer is responsible for designing, maintaining, and implementing the monitoring solutions
- Evaluate, design, build, and document client server hardware/software solutions consistent with established standards.
- Experience designing, configuring, and implementing complex Dynatrace deep diagnostics solutions (Load Tester, Insights, AppMon) across complex Java enterprise platforms.
- Experience with deployment and configuration of Dynatrace UEM agents including the ability to troubleshoot down to the individual user level.
- Experience assisting business teams to establish policies, alerts, dashboards and custom configuration for visibility into the environment
- Experience developing and documenting best practices in developing and deploying Dynatrace.
- Hands on Dynatrace Config, Install & Support creating dashboards with solid problem diagnosing skills.
- Standard plus the following
- .Net and Java development experience.
- Windows server support
- Linux support
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile development methods.
- Five(5)+ years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Experience with any or all of the following: Windows Cluster Server, Windows Network Load Balancing, Windows Active Directory architecture and administration, Exchange Server, IIS, Citrix Metaframe XP, IBM WebSphere
- VMware, EMC Symmetrix/Clariion, Cisco LAN/WAN hardware and IOS.
- 3+ years of experience in performance and profiling tools (DynaTrace)
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com
Mountlake Terrace, WA
1. Design, build, test, deploy, and support Win10
2. Creates, implements, and maintains IT Infrastructure documentation, including standards, processes and procedures. Provide detailed documentation, training, support, and production turnover for engineered solutions.
3. Establish, maintain, and document workstation standards.
4. Provide DTS Level 3 support in regard to researching, resolving, and responding to business customer issues/problems/questions received
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Business Administration or four (4) years’ work experience.
2. A+ and MCP Certification.
3. Five (5) years’ experience in troubleshooting desktop/remote devices and related equipment in a distributed enterprise environment.
1. Microsoft Windows certifications.
2. Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols.
3. Project management experience.
4. 5. ITIL Certification.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Infrastructure Performance Specialist
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Network infrastructure performance Specialist – Expert Level
This positions is for network/Infrastructure engineer to perform a network assessment and review. Provides a quick snapshot of the current network with an examination of the infrastructure, performance, availability, management and security. Utilizing the information from the assessment, provide recommendations and design improvements to the client concerning the network infrastructure.
Network Assessment Tasks:
Network Assessment Components include
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!