Education Consultant Job Description Sample
Education Consultant / Teacher / Educator
Seeking trainers for our highly successful, research-based school programs: 21ST CENTURY DIFFERENTIATED INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES FOR STUDENT ENGAGEMENT AND MOTIVATION and also our PROVEN CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT.
You will train other teachers using our copyrighted and highly successful evidence-based programs. We train largely in PK – 12 grade public schools and charter schools and at universities nationwide. A smaller number of our trainers train at military (DOD) schools, as well as private and Christian schools. We are seeking teachers / trainers / presenters / and education consultants to join our team.
You have the choice to remain in your current position and train for us on “off days” or train for us on a more robust basis. You can work in your local area, regional area, or nationally and travel to work in other states (you determine).
Our training (hopefully your training) helps make extraordinary teachers. Our presentation (hopefully your presentation) is proven to help teachers, students, and schools succeed together on a level they never thought possible. We do NOT pay hourly. Our trainers usually earn $1000 - $3500 per training day. None of our trainers earn less than $1000 per training day and often much more.
If your passion to present is strong and you believe your presentation style would be equally strong; and if you have demonstrated the art of presenting / training / teaching / and leading exceedingly well, then we are interested in you. If you possess the qualities of a "Top Tier" professional, please follow the steps BELOW in this post to apply to our elite team.
1. Are a real 'teachers' teacher' or school leader (you are good at what you do)
2. Or, are an impeccably professional trainer / consultant / speaker / presenter
3. Love leading, teaching, and speaking - and are good at all three
4. Have an entrepreneurial spirit
1. Will invite you to join our team of esteemed instructors
2. Will train you to become an elite regional or national teacher/trainer for our firm
For illustrative purposes, successful consultants who work with us have the following backgrounds: teachers, principals, counselors, professors, assistant principals, superintendents, social workers, behavior specialist, staff development coordinators, professional speakers and consultants, authors, plus other backgrounds dealing with students.
By the way, if you are a retired educator (or retired trainer) we are interested and hope you will consider our offer because your experience is invaluable!
Our trainers are highly qualified and can hold the attention and deliver a message to an audience. You MUST enjoy training and staff development.
WE WILL MEET THIS WINTER IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS!
APPLICANTS WHO MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND OUR NEXT 4-DAY TRAIN-THE-TRAINER SESSION:
San Antonio, Texas – January 11 – 14, 2018
* All consultants and trainers for our company attend a train-the-trainer session prior to training at schools – this is required.
You don't know if you qualify? Here is how to tell:
Do you possess our "three P's?"
• Personality. Do you have the personality to deliver content in a way that will engage, entertain, move, and inspire your audience? We will give you the content that will make you shine, but can you DELIVER the message?
• Professionalism. Are you the teacher, administrator, speaker, presenter, or professional that others admire? Are you the one that others come to for advice because you care and you are good!
• Passion. The most important "P." Even more than a yearning to earn a big paycheck, do you have an overriding passion to improve education and help teachers and children succeed like never before?
If you answered no to any of the three questions above, we are not the right company for you. If your passion is just a big paycheck we will not work well together. If, however, your passion is to help improve teaching and learning BUT you don’t mind receiving handsome pay for doing just that, then we want to talk with you immediately!
If interested in finding out more, please respond to this posting with your resume. If chosen to proceed to the next step, you will be emailed a lot of information that will explain in detail who we are and what we do. Then you will be to evaluate our heritage, history, and our beliefs. as well as view some of our school success data.
Thank you for reviewing our information - we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!
Prof. Dev. Maternal Child Education Consultant
Seeking an experienced Prof. Dev. Maternal Child Education Consultant.
The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent consulting experience working in Women's Services. Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN required. Must be licensed in this state or eligible.
Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
The Education Consultant implements the capability growth strategy and agenda within the Learning and Capabilities Development content area of Talent Management.The Education Consultant partners with business leaders and HR business partners to determine training needs, develop training programs, and demonstrate current program effectiveness through a consistent application of the overarching learning philosophy. The consultant will design, update, and implement in-house, and vendor-provided training programs using a variety of delivery methods, including but not limited to classroom, individual, self-paced, and computer-based training.
Instructional Design and Development
Design, create, and develop informal and formal learning solutions to meet organizational needs; analyzing and selecting the most appropriate strategy, methodologies, and technologies to maximize the learning experience and impact.
Design and integrate interactive concepts and activities in both classroom and distance learning formats to encourage application and skill development.
Establish/Follow instructional design and development standards for all existing and future education and training programs
Serve as a resource for development, evaluation and revision educational activities and materials, including selection of third-party content/programs
Define boundaries, set priorities, plan and manage multiple projects and service requests. Develop detailed project schedules for all assigned projects and service requests.
Participate in quality assurance oversight related to all education deliverables.
Analyze customer workflow and/or processes flows and assist customers with reengineering or documenting education workflow for their department work.
Perform the analysis design, development, implementation and evaluation of web-based and instructor-led training curricula; proactive consultation with subject matter experts to identify and obtain training objectives and content; draft storyboards and mock-ups, and write and develop content.
Deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that both engages the learner and produces the desired outcomes; managing and responding to learner needs; ensuring that the learning is made available in appropriate platforms and delivered in a timely and effective manner.
Assist customers with developing and deploy moderately complex education reports from the Learning Management System.
Responsible for providing the technical skills and business knowledge necessary for continuous technological innovation, creative use of the assigned systems and technologies.
Contact vendors regarding service issues to receive support information or assistance as instructed by the supervisor (for assigned applications).
Maintain increasing technical knowledge of assigned applications such as learning management, authoring, multimedia, etc.
Evaluating Learning Impact
Gathering, organizing and analyzing information regarding the impact of learning solutions against key business drivers; presenting the information in a way that is meaningful to the organization; using learning metrics and analytics to inform organizational decision making.
Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship skills.
Maintain and demonstrate good teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times. Acknowledge customers timely in order to determine their need and help the customer resolve the issue or request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service. Ensuring the services that he/she provides contribute to the successful accomplishment of the primary mission of the department.
Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation of and post-implementation support of strategies that will further the organization's business and healthcare delivery success.
Pursue professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in his/her field of expertise.
Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Learning and Capabilities Development
Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or related field
Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives
Knowledge of instructional design, including needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Experience designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs
Experience designing and developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture
Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
3-5 or more years of directly related experience
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This position will require delivery of various educational topics, from basic education to advanced education for agents, licensed sales producers and agency staff. This position requires a strong knowledge of Allstate systems, product knowledge and basic selling skills.
Position located in
St. Petersburg, FL.
- With expert knowledge and skills, prepare and facilitate technology education, product education, and sales skills training to agencies in order to achieve regional objectives
- Develop a good understanding of competitors and industry practices
- Must be able to manage training sessions and be flexible to meet the attendees needs/skill levels while maintaining control and structure of the class
- Assist with the planning, development and review of educational programs to ensure effective course materials. Identify additional information needed to support business objectives and improve programs.
- Work with other departments to develop/revise cross-functional education materials as changes occur
- Prepare education materials for classes, and workshops
- Clearly and completely document all training provided
- Travel would range from 10 20% of work week, delivering education to the field for agency office training and classroom education. Overnight travel will be required
- Manage Travel and expenses according to Procurement, and plan ahead
- Measurement of activities
- Communicate educational offerings and engage interest in classes offered
- Demonstrate ability to articulate, assemble and deliver information and communicate educational offerings to appropriate audiences using all available mediums such as email, market meetings, Agency Gateway, agency facing newsletters, and the education calendar,
- Possess knowledge of sales, sales processes, back office support and trend identification as well as a thorough understanding of agency contracts, compliance requirements, Allstate policies, and procedures, and agency standards
- Establish positive rapport with mentor, peers,, agents, field sales leaders and agency staff
- Work under the guidance of the Education Unit manager, and Education Division manager with frequent consultations on objectives and goals
- Consistently perform administrative responsibilities, manage voicemail, and email, and class rosters
- Work with FSLs, new agents, and existing agents to improve compliance results
- Be an expert on delivering virtual training and all of its features (Blackboard, WebEx)
- Mentors New Sales Instructors, provides coaching, developmental feedback and coaching
- Provides Market Support to Field Sales Leaders
- Four year college degree preferred
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- 1 3 years of related training or insurance sales experience required
- Property & Casualty and Life & Health license preferred (licensing will be required to be obtained within 90 days of starting the position)
- Completed one month working in an agency selling with proven production
- Planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrate facilitation skills and ability to speak effectively to groups
- Ability to work in a team-centered environment with minimal supervision
- Project management skills
- Ability to organize and self manage time
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal levels
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for thisposition.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Accounts Payable Coordinator - Higher Education
We are looking for a motivated Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our team on an immediate basis. We are one of the most reputable universities in the area and are searching for the ideal candidate with a passion for accounting looking to take their next step in their career. The candidate should be able to handle over 400 invoices on a weekly basis, pay attention to detail, and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are a close team of six reporting to the accounting manager.
- Processing 400 plus invoices.
- Handling numerous expense reimbursements
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts
- Working with various purchasing systems to obtain approval
- Taking on ad-hoc projects as needed for the Director
- 1+ years experience in AP
- Team-oriented, but able to initiative and responsibility as an individual
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of handling short term interruptions while hitting long term goals
If you'd like to apply, please submit a copy of your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
PSG is committed to excellence in customer service. For many years PSG has enthusiastically followed an award-winning system of measuring the quality and loyalty of our client and candidate relationships. Our system is based on a net promoter score methodology. We want to know what we did right, and what we could do better next time - if you're a client, a job seeker, or a temporary employee, your experience with PSG matters to us!
Senior Health Education Consultant (Ches Required)
The Senior Health Education Consultant supports the senior and executive leadership team to implement operational plan goals and objectives using innovative strategies and evidence-based practices for direct patient engagement and to support the integration of health education and promotion products into the care delivery system. The Senior Consultant is expected to use strategic, tactical, and operational planning and techniques to engage appropriate stakeholders in projects, monitor and summarize progress of projects according to aggressive deadlines, and determine relevant metric and assessment criteria to help improve performance. Additionally, the incumbent manages a team of consultants and their operational and transactional activities being used to help achieve goals and support other department projects.
- Create, implement, and evaluate project plan for assigned operational goals to support achieving outpatient targets.
- Identify key project issues and develop and execute solutions. Design processes to identify and address problems. Act as liaison, problem solver, and facilitator.
- Use quantitative and qualitative research methods to ensure expert level understanding of content/subject matter and serve as the SME as questions on the project/program arise.
- Manage and lead team toward achievement of operational and department goals, and manage barriers, as appropriate, to team’s project success.
- Identify and implement the use of appropriate existing or new resources and/or products to help achieve project goals.
- Manage development, implementation, and evaluation of the Medicaid/Medicare education products to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Perform quality outcome assessment and evaluation of health education products and programs.
- Collaborate with delivery system and identify key stakeholders and support services to ensure increased efficiency in the delivery of quality care.
- Maintain accuracy of health education content within project portfolio by convening subject matter experts bi-annually to review content.
- Regularly report to stakeholders and other leadership on the progress towards achieving the strategic goals and objectives.
- Practice and promote innovative practice within ethical and legal guidelines using established policies and procedures. Maintain confidentiality of patient records, information, and departmental activities involving patient information.
- Use electronic medical record to communicate with health care teams and with patients about health education products.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal business partners.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Master’s Degree in public health, health education, health promotion, or related field required.
- Certified Health Education Specialist by National Commission for Health Education Credentialing required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in health education program development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Initiative, creativity, strong communication, collaboration, critical thinking and critical awareness, emotional intelligence and excellent judgment are required.
- Understanding of best practices in implementing health education and wellness programs.
- Proven track record of outcomes measurement and process improvement.
- Five (5) years of experience in plain language writing, preferred.
- Knowledge of health education and adult learning theory and methodologies.
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and balance multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated drive for results in the areas of patient and practitioner satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology for application to work; knowledge and proficiency of PC applications.
In 1948, seven physicians got together to create a new kind of medical group, one that focused on collaboration, put the patient at its core and provided a truly integrated health care delivery system. The result was a practice and approach that grew to become a gold standard in healthcare.
More than 30 years later and over 1,200 physicians strong, MAPMG and its integrated health care delivery model continue to forge new territory in medicine. As the quality leader in our industry, we help over 600,000 members throughout DC, MD, and VA live healthier, happier lives. And we do the same for our physicians.
BALANCED LIVING IN PRACTICE
As part of our team, you enjoy comprehensive administrative support, cross-specialty collaboration, easy access to resources and more. You also enjoy a balanced schedule, so you can make the most of your time here and at home. Most importantly, you will have the professional autonomy you need to do what you do best: provide truly exceptional care for your patients.
OUR FACILITIES, PROGRAMS & AFFILIATIONS
MAPMG boasts 30 medical office buildings throughout DC/Suburban Maryland, Baltimore, and Northern Virginia, and affiliations with several top hospitals in the region including Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Holy Cross Hospital.
We are seeking an Outside Education Consultant for the K-12 and Higher Education market to join an existing Alabama team. Responsibilities would include developing relationships with Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Principals, Instructional coaches, CIO’s, Technology Coordinators, and Network Administrators. In addition to the travel required, this position requires a passion for education and a desire for success.
Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and prospecting phone calls.
Renewing relationships with past schools/districts to drive future business.
Establish and expand relationships with key decision makers.
Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections.
Position PowerUp EDU’s as a strategic advantage to our customer’s long term needs.
Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs. (Consultative selling)
Process quotes and price products using PowerUp EDU CRM and pricing policy.
Achieve upsell/cross-sell targets to enhance order value Handle issues, as appropriate, pertaining to your customer list.
Follow up on customers’ requests for assistance, literature, price quotes, etc., to establish a high standard of service.
Achieving monthly sales goals and quotas. Participate in training, including product training, systems training and sales techniques.
Managing time effectively and profitably.
Compliance Education Consultant - 20121036 (Medical Coder Educator)
Supports and serves as a technical resource and educator to providers and coders. Completes ongoing retrospective reviews of provider services to educate providers on coding requirements.
Provide coding education for assigned departments and resolve questions as they arise regarding day-to-day coding activities. Proactively researches questions and provides responses.
Conduct ongoing provider retrospective reviews on a quarterly basis to ensure providers are consistently meeting expectations as it relates to documentation and coding. Ensure documentation meets regulatory standards.
Perform one on one coding feedback sessions with providers as quarterly reviews are completed. Feedback should focus on the accuracy of documentation, coding and fee ticket completion.
Develop, identify and perform training regarding documentation, billing and coding to inform providers and coders of changes/updates in guidelines or activities that have been identified as trends.
Prepare quarterly departmental reports of findings results by compiling all provider findings.
Requirements: Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Medical Records, or related field with five years experience in physician billing, health information administration, medical records administration, or related activities. (Experience in lieu of education will be considered)
Professional coding certification from an accredited agency is required. Certification by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) required.
All jobs are security sensitive and will require a criminal background check.
Project Manager - Construction - Education
We are a leading Engineering firm looking for an Project Manager to join our team!
As part of our Engineering group you will work with our Higher Education and University clients to oversee construction and renovations.
What you need:
- 5+ years as a Project Manager
- experience in Higher Education or University
- CCM or PMP Certification a plus
- experience with MS Office, MS Project, and AutoCAD
- experience working on multiple projects
- Bachelor's Degree
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit's package
- 401k plan w/matching
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an Industry Leader!
So if you are a PM with University experience looking for a NewGig, apply today!
Adjunct Faculty: Early Childhood Education
Adjunct Faculty: Early Childhood Education
Category: Adjunct Faculty
Department: Early Childhood Education and Human Services
Locations: Boston, MA
Posted: Nov 06, '17
Type: Adjunct Faculty
Ref. No.: ADJ
About Bunker Hill Community College:
Bunker Hill Community College is a multi-campus institution with vibrant, urban campuses in Boston, Massachusetts, in nearby Chelsea, Massachusetts, and at three satellite locations in the Greater Boston area. Recently re-certified as a Leader College by Achieving the Dream, BHCC is part of the Massachusetts public higher education system, which includes 15 community colleges. Founded in 1973, BHCC is the largest community college in Massachusetts, serving more than 14,000 students each semester across all modes of instruction. The College offers more than 100 certificate and degree programs that prepare students to enter four-year institutions or to enter the workforce prepared for better and more highly skilled jobs. Sixty-seven percent of students are people of color and more than 50 percent are women.
We are looking for individuals aligned with our institutional values of access and success, excellence and innovation, economic and social justice, inclusiveness and equity, civic engagement and service, kindness and respect, and accountability and transparency. Individuals with a dedication to a dynamic educational environment, investment in the social and economic well-being of all, and belief in student-centered learning in an engaging, supportive environment are sought to fill the following position.
Living in Boston
Boston prides itself on being one of the most livable cities in America. Twenty-one diverse neighborhoods offer more than 600,000 residents the opportunity to taste, touch, and experience things from all over the world. Neighbors benefit from exceptional medical facilities, vibrant neighborhood business districts, and a solid network of parks, community centers, and libraries. For more information about Boston go to: .
Adjunct instructors are needed to teach courses within the Early Childhood Education Department. Expertise required in working with children from birth to 6 years old in public or private Early Childhood Centers and schools.
Courses include: Child Growth and Development, Observing and Recording Behavior, Families and Communities, Young Children with Special Needs, Guidance and Discipline, Program Environments, Curriculum in Early Childhood Education, Science Concepts in Early Childhood, Math Concepts in Early Childhood, Language and Literacy, Emergent Curriculum.
- At least five years of experience in care and educational settings with children 0-6 years of age required.
- Understanding of developmentally practice, Anti-Bias Education, and Emergent Curriculum.
- Master's degree (M.A., M.S., M.Ed. or MAT in Education, Early Childhood, Psychology, or related field required.
- Knowledge of the field of Education and/or Early Childhood Development for broad based teaching responsibilities and assignments across disciplines, as needed.
- College-level teaching experience preferred; community college teaching experience preferred
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST ATTEND THE ADJUNCT ACADEMY PRIOR TO BEING ASSIGNED COURSES.
Effective Date: Spring semester 2018, open until filled.
Submit a Cover Letter Addressing the Required Qualifications, Resume, Transcript and Contact Information for 3 References through the URL: Fax transcript files over 2MB's to (617)-.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!