Egg Harbor City Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Automotive Tool Sales Route Manager - Full Training
Mac Tools doesn’t just offer a job. Our company provides entrepreneurs with opportunities for fulfilling careers where they can build their own businesses selling our world-class tools to automotive professionals. With just a click or call, you can connect with a Mac Tools representative who can determine whether a Mac Tools franchise is right for you and provide information on the items you need to get your Mac Tools tool truck and automotive tool route business up and running.
We Give You The Tools To Build a Successful Business
- Your own defined route of customers
- No Experience necessary, we offer comprehensive training & ongoing training
- Your Mac Tools truck, which will become your own personal mobile tool store
- Initial Inventory of top-selling, high-transaction tools
- Proprietary Mobile Business Software to manage your business
- 100% Financing for Qualified Candidates
- Working capital to help your business grow
- The power of Stanley Black & Decker behind us
- National marketing support
- Monthly flyers and promotions to help grow your business
- Ongoing field support, training & mentoring
- Find out what it’s like to be your own boss. We invite you to participate in a Discovery Day with an already successful Mac Tools franchise owner so that you can learn more about the mobile tool business. These events will help you to experience the business and learn about the full potential of the opportunity. There is no cost or obligation to participate in a Discovery Day.
- So what are you waiting for? If you’ve always aspired to run your own business and be a part of one of the leading mobile tool companies in the industry, then you owe it to yourself to learn more today!
- 2013 Franchise 500 Ranking (#238)
- 2014 Fastest Growing Franchise (Featured as one of the 9 mentioned & listed #3)
- 2015 Top 20 Top Fastest-Growing Franchise (Ranked #17) and #1 Top New Franchise
- Top 12 Top Home Based Franchise 2016
- Top 50 Top Global Franchise 2017
- Officially recognized as a Top Franchise Opportunity by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017!
Here is what we have been named or featured as by Entrepreneur Magazine:
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Photographer - Of Newborns In Hospital
Looking for portrait photographers of newborns!
Bella Baby is the new face of in hospital baby portraiture. We bring experienced, professional photographers into the hospitals to capture a baby's first photograph with a natural, artistic style.
We believe that babies look the most beautiful when being held in their parents arms or cuddled in one of their own baby blankets.
Bella Baby captures this beauty by using only "real things"...natural window light, professional photographers and professional grade digital cameras.
We are currently seeking photographers to work in our Pomona NJ, area location.
This is a part-time position, 2-3 days a week and 2-3 weekends days a month. All training is provided and positions are available immediately.
Photography experience a must including knowledge of DSLR cameras and lighting techniques.
Knowledge of shooting in Manual mode.
Be proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom.
Be willing to comply with hospital regulations regarding patient privacy, HIPPA, and testing.
*In order to be considered, your application must include a link to your online portfolio, Website or other page that includes work samples capturing indoor/natural light photography.
Job Type: Part-time
Heavy Equipment Operator/Construction Laborer/Cdl Class A Driver
DeMaio's Incorporated, an environmental contracting, consulting, and engineering firm is looking for a heavy equipment operator with a CDL Class A license. CDL is a must. Heavy equipment operating experience is a must. This is not an "over the road" (OTR) position.
Looking for someone looking for steady employment. Looking for someone who is willing to come on board and work with a crew and perform various tasks from heavy equipment operating, driving a Class A CDL vehicle (Tanker Endorsement a plus), to general labor.
"Pump and Tank", UST/AST Installation/Closure , Environmental remediation, & vacuum truck experience is a plus.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Infusion Nurse Coordinator
Location: Pomona, NJ
Join the Healix team as an Infusion Nurse Coordinator in an office-based infusion therapy setting!
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Recent medication infusion and catheter management experience
- Critical care and/or home infusion experience a plus!
- Excellent assessment skills
- Good communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Comprehensive nursing assessment
- Establish IV access
- Patient teaching and/or instructions of medication and disease process
- Medication administration
- Patient safety, monitoring, and follow-up
- Manage the nursing functions of the site
- Daytime hours
- Physician office setting
- Direct patient interaction
- Autonomous work environment
- Interdisciplinary team
- Initial and on-going training
- Cutting-edge therapies
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
Healix is headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, a suburb of Houston. Our privately-held company began as a home infusion business but soon discovered greater levels of treatment efficacy and cost-effectiveness in an in-office setting. In addition to our infusion center management services, our licensed 503A pharmacy provides safe, high-quality compounded sterile preparations ready for patients and their caregivers to use in the hospital, clinic, other healthcare facility, or home. The Healix Infusion Therapy, Inc. Pharmacy is built to the most stringent state and federal regulations and is also located in Sugar, Land, Texas.
Sugar Land has been recognized in national publications such as MONEY magazine, CNN/Money, and Forbes as one of America's Best Places to Live, noting the city's diverse cultural and business environments, highly-educated workforces, and competitive salaries. Sugar Land is also consistently rated as one of the safest cities in America.
Wine Shop Sales Clerk
provide courteous and friendly checkout service to Renault Resort & our Wine Shop customers.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!