Egg Harbor Township Job Description Sample
We are seeking a CAD Programmer to become a part of our team! You will be programming CNC machines, saw jets, water jets, and bridge saws used to fabricate granite and quartz products.
- Program various machines using CAD and other related software
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams
- Previous experience in CAD and other related software
- Experience in counter top manufacturing a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Stone Crafters templates, fabricates and installs marble, granite, quartz, and solid surfaces with state of the art equipment. We pride ourselves in the ability to continually provide our clients with outstanding quality, craftsmanship, and precision.
Dedicated Cdl-A Drivers Needed!
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits! We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
Loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047 Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice! NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS! * Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS: * 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS? Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981.
We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO. NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS: We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Egg Harbor Township,N
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Flooring Sales Consultant
Mazza's Flooring America is currently seeking to hire a Flooring Sales Consultant to join our team in our showroom located in
Hammonton, New Jersey.
- Greeting customers on sales floor and determines type and quality of merchandise desired.
- Business development activities, build your customer portfolio
- Educating customers about our products while showing displays and samples of merchandise.
- Plan and execute a customer’s flooring project efficiently
- Understand color and design principles and be confident in offering customer assistance in planning their project
- Generating proposals | quotes for the customer
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorization.
- Use computer database to research availability of merchandise.
- Processes orders.
- Follows-up timely and professionally with customers on all communications, inquiries, and trouble shooting.
- Opening and closing of showroom
- Experience in sales (Mandatory)
- Experience in business development – attracting your own leads.
- Strong interest, knowledge or skills in interior design
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Motivation with a strong drive and desire to succeed
- Flooring knowledge is a plus - not mandatory for this position
- Ability to learn quickly and retain product knowledge
- Successfully complete on-line course geared towards "New Hires" or "Continuing product education."
- Computer experience required
- Available to work Saturday (Mandatory)
- Available to travel to seminar and workshops (in and out) state.
Calculus Tutors (Egg Harbor Township,Nj)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Real Estate Listing Consultant
A Real Estate Listing Consultant (also known as a real estate agent) guides their clients through all the intricacies of a property transaction. In this position, consultants offer expertise regarding home values, marketing strategies and negotiation techniques to clients trying to sell their home. Real estate sales can be a daunting process, and listing consultants offer the guidance and tactics that clients need to sell their home quickly and for good value. This position is for consultants who are savvy when it comes to sales and can be creative when it comes to selling a home in a competitive market.Job Responsibilities
- Be an expert in your local real estate community so you can best consult your clients on what their home is worth
- Devise marketing strategies to make each listing in your portfolio stand out in your local real estate community
- Communicate with fellow real estate agents about your listings and create marketing materials to advertise your portfolio
- Stay in touch with both active and inactive clients to offer consultation services for their real estate needs
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region.Industry
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- High Computer Skill required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
WE OFFER AMAZING PAY YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!!
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT SHIFTS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!!
WE ACCOMMODATE YOUR SCHEDULE!!
Five Star Care is currently seeking 6 monthsexperienced CNA - Certified Nursing Assistantto join its team We offer great CNA placements working at top Long Term Care (LTC) and subacute facilities located throughout New Jersey. We offer great rates based on experience and/or availability. All shifts are available; full time, part time, and per diem. We also offer a weekend only shift with special weekend rates.
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Great variety of locations and shifts
- Guaranteed Hours
- Amazing Pay!!!
Please bring the following on your interview
- Active New Jersey CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant license
- 2 Forms of ID
- Physical exam and PPD (PPD step 2)
- Chest X-ray if PPD is positive
Please reply to this ad or for more information regarding our most current job openings, please call us at 908-312-1423 or fax resumes to 908-325-1975
Five Star Care is a leading healthcare staffing agency in New Jersey. We maintain excellence in partnering caregivers with healthcare facilities. Our mission is to facilitate the highest level in patient care while enabling our staff members to advance their careers with rewarding jobs.
Processing/ Grow Assistant
New Jersey Alternative Treatment Center seeking a full time Grow / Processing Assistant to assist with medicinal marijuana product.
Medical Marijuana experience a plus but not mandatory. Ideal candidate is professional with real world experience. Must be self-motivated, who can easily take and follow directions.
Grow / Processing Assistant is expected to participate in processing and growing activities such as watering, pruning, harvesting, manicuring, weighing and packaging.
- Standing and sitting for extended periods.
- Maintain harvest and processing schedules; following policies and procedures; complete daily tasks as directed.
- Cutting / Hanging / Drying / Weighing / Packaging of medicinal product.
- Complete daily System record keeping and maintain it in an accessible, organized and compliant fashion.
- Performing opening and closing tasks; facility maintenance; keeping a clean and sanitary work environment and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Accounting for daily inventory levels; maintaining as directed; utilizing multiple POS systems.
- Maintaining the integrity and security of facility by ensuring all medicine is stored as appropriate.
- Assist with other plant and warehouse activities; e.g. watering, pruning, transplanting as needed and directed.
- Abide by company non-disclosure and confidentially agreements.
- Keeping a consistent, professional, and compassionate attitude.
- Contributing and working collaboratively with the facility team to ensure the overall success of the organization.
- Upbeat, compassionate, and friendly attitude
- Can lift 60+ pounds repeatedly.
- Time Management
- Comfortable working in the heat or cold depending on the season.
- Organization and Attention to Detail
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and basic computing skills.
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Fridays and Weekends Mandatory
No Phone Calls Please
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!