Egg Harbor Township Job Description Sample
Mid Level Linux Cyber Security Engineer 196009
- 80% Cyber Security/20% System Integration & Testing
- Works under general supervision, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks and may lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Communicate effectively with team members, internal clients, and external clients regarding project goals/status, project support, and technology capabilities
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and monitoring of currently operating systems and maintain with patches as required
- Actively participate in software designs to assess security limitations of proposed software packages and how they will be used in the system
- Provide general support for System Integration and Test activities in relation to system integration and formal testing, and the development of test procedures.
- Prior system testing experience PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering or related with 4+ years related experience
- Current certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Linux Professional Institute LPIC-3
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration with an emphasis on cyber security
- Candidate should demonstrate a good ability to think through complex issues and should be able to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Must be able to prioritize and juggle multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Candidate must be able to pass a background investigation and to obtain a Position of Public Trust designation
- Must be a US Citizen
- FAA Air Traffic Management system experience
- Formal system test experience
- Experience with high availability systems
Delivery Drivers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Truck Driver Lease Program - Dedicated Account W/No Credit Check, No M
$1000 Sign On Bonus- Earn $1.25 Per Mile with Walkaway Lease! Only 6 Months Exp Required! CDL A Truck Driver
Don't Wait, Call Now!
NEW FROM US XPRESS! No Money Down! No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease! Up to $10,000 Monthly & Home Weekly!
NOW, only 6 months experience required for this lease program!
IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK.
Don't trust your dream of owning your own business with just any company. Drive as a Dedicated Class A CDL Lease driver and EARN up to $10,000 monthly & get home weekly. NOW with a $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! That's why you can't beat US Xpress NEW Lease Purchase Program with Low Monthly Payment, No Money Down, No Credit Check, and No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease. Best of all, you can count on getting the steady freight you need to succeed. Plus, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts on fuel, tires and maintenance that help you keep more of your hard-earned revenue.
CALL USX FOR MORE DETAILS OR APPLY TODAY!
- $1000 Sign On Bonus
- 2015 Freightliner Cascadia- All Fuel Saver Automatic Transmission
- $1.25 all Dispatched Miles
- NO Credit Check, NO Money Down, NO Balloon Payment with Walkaway Lease
- Low Weekly Truck Payments $490-$590
- 500,000 Powertrain Warranty and E-Z Pass Provided
- Fuel and Tire Discounts, Including Discounts on Maintenance
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Pet Policy
- OTR Opportunities Available (Ask Recruiter for Details)
- Backed by the Largest Privately Held Trucking Company in the Country
- Also leasing 2 Volvo's and Freightliners
- CDL A and 6 months OTR Experience for Walkaway Lease
- Walkaway lease means no additional penalties upon termination. Call for details.
- Earning potential of $10,000 (Gross)
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Cdl-A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Owner Operator
You Commit, We Commit
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days!
Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team let s make it a win-win from the start!
We offer local owner operators:
NEW Quick Commit Program: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 days prior to their orientation start date!
Sign-on bonus in select markets (see if you qualify today!)
Competitive weekly earnings
Paid safety training because we want to keep our drivers safe
Because our owner operators help us keep our business rolling, we do everything we can to keep them safe and satisfied.
Contact us today to learn more about owner operator trucking partnerships. Our local opportunities let CDL-A business owners get home every day or every other day without sacrificing the miles needed for top earnings.
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver needed, company driving, company otr, company owner, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driving
Cybersecurity Engineer/IA Analyst IRP Exercise Lead/FAA ISS Policy support to one of our Federal customers in the Atlantic City New Jersey area.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE LEVEL: SECRET
CITIZENSHIP: US Citizenship
LOCATION: Atlantic City, NJ.
The Cybersecurity Engineer/Analyst position is a lead in support of the FAA IRP exercises \and ISS program support activities. The responsibilities include exercise planning/development/execution, designing, planning, integration, requirement development, and gap analysis.
- Support of the FAA IRP exercises as the lab activities lead
- Provide ISS program support
- Perform Exercise planning, development, and execution
- Provide Designing, planning, integration, requirement development, and gap analysis support
- At least 10 years’ experience with FAA ISS activities
- Experience with Coordinating FAA wide IRP exercises
- Experience with writing/developing ISCM policy
- Experience with writing/developing ISS lab/system CONOPS
- Experience with FAA Auditing requirements in accordance with NIST 800-53
- Experience with FAA SA process and documentation development
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 10 years or more of relevant ISS experience
- Working knowledge of developing and executing IRP exercises and activities
- Experience with developing FAA ISS Policy
Offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
Excentium, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Whether you're looking for short- or long-term temporary staffing, direct hire, or professional placement, you know the right people make the difference. That's why we place our focus there first. It starts with every 6DOTS employee helping solve your staffing challenges and continues through every individual we place.
6DOTS people are passionate about what we do and it shows.
STONECRAFTERS is seeking a Showroom Consultant to become an integral part of our team! If you are seeking a career with an industry leader that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates STONECRAFTERS may be just the place for you. If you have an interest in meeting people and providing great customer service this position is for you.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- assist customers with product selections
- respond to inquiries with accurate pricing , inventory, and delivery information
- prepare job quotations and submittals
- Enter and process customer orders
- Previous experience in showroom sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers and fellow employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- problem solving and good listening skills
- computer skills to work with required programs
- drivers license
- a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service
Stone Crafters templates, fabricates and installs marble, granite, quartz, and solid surfaces with state of the art equipment. We pride ourselves in the ability to continually provide our clients with outstanding quality, craftsmanship, and precision.
Client Purchasing Manager (Real Estate)
The Real Estate industry is in need of Client Purchasing Managers (also called Real Estate Agents) to serve clients throughout the real estate purchasing process. A Client Purchasing Manager leads their clients through the negotiation and settling of contract terms regarding real estate transactions. In this position, you will be able to efficiently communicate with a roster of clients and play an advisory role in every step of the real estate purchasing process. Strong communication skills and an ability to financially advise clients on their real estate transaction are essential to this role.
- Acquire, manage and maintain a client roster
- Financially advise clients on real estate values, purchase negotiations and contract terms
- Mediate on clients' behalf during the real estate negotiation process
- Lead clients through the property search process
- Manage real estate office team of administrative staff
- Communicate with clients throughout the real estate purchasing process to make sure all of their questions are answered
- Be an expert in your local real estate market
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the interior and exterior of the apartment complex. Additionally, the maintenance technician must ensure the proper operation of all appliances, heating and cooling units, and light fixtures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· General Inspection to determine maintenance needs.
· Respond to tenant maintenance requests in the individual apartment units.
· Install windows
· Install new appliances and dispose of old ones
· Remove bulk trash from property grounds and take to landfill
· Repair appliances and heating/cooling units as needed
· Repair plumbing
· Inspect for cleanliness, trash removal, abandoned vehicles etc.
· Inspect Parking lots for new potholes etc.
· Report suspected lease violations to Property Manager.
· Inspect vacant spaces to ensure proper heating in winter and shutdown of AC in summer to conserve energy.
· Inspect vacant apartments for water damage, leaks, etc.
· Exterior light inspections including building exterior at night.
· General condition of grounds.
· Mechanical rooms, pump rooms, etc.
· Inspect roofs for obvious failures of flashing, skylights, debris on roof.
· Assist property manager in the management of subcontractors or perform the work normally assigned to a subcontractor based on the skill set of the employee.
· Perform maintenance on apartment turnovers before move in.
· Perform preventive maintenance as assigned.
· Assist in evictions as required.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· HVAC certification
· Experience with basic electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration
· A minimum of 2 year related experience preferred
· Ability to balance multiple priorities
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, reach, stand, climb ladders, bend, pull, push, twist, and kneel.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record and criminal background.
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Truck Driver
Own your own Class A CDL truck with Risinger s lease purchase program and driving opportunities!
Risinger CPM pay just increased to $1.09, the second pay increase this year!
Call for details.
Becoming your own boss has never been easier.
The Risinger Lease Purchase Program puts you behind the wheel of your very own truck driving business.
We offer quality trucks and equipment, great rates per mile, and guaranteed home time to get you off to a successful start!
Lease Purchase Drivers enjoy:
$1.09/mile plus fuel surcharge on all miles (loaded & empty)
Lease purchase drivers receive a $2,750 sign-on bonus (Call for details)
Quality home time
$700 weekly Boost Program. Please call for details.
Preplanned routes 2-3 days in advance
Consistent miles of up to 2,500 3,000 per week
Up to $5,000 in annual bonuses (safety & miles)
Free primary healthcare in Decatur and Morton, IL
UNLIMITED driver referral bonuses
Clean inspection and special recognition bonuses
100% no-touch freight; 90% customer freight
50% drop and hook
Weekly payments as low as $199!
Other reasons truck drivers love Risinger:
Free primary healthcare
NO COST general liability and cargo insurance
Discounted rates on bobtail, physical damage, and occupational/accidental insurance
Driver legal services available
Lease Purchase Terms
Vehicle Down Payment
No down payment required
Vehicle Interest Rate
Flat payment based on zero percent interest rate.
Vehicle Monthly Payment
Weekly payments currently range from $199 to $549
We ve got you covered!
Detention, layover, and stop-off pay provided
Up to 3x rewards on Pilot loyalty cards use points toward food, merchandise, and more!
Company-provided load straps, hard hat, protective eyewear, and safety vests
Drivers come FIRST at Risinger.
We stand for
Trust Respect Honesty Loyalty
Your miles go further with lease purchase truck driving opportunities at Risinger.
Contact recruiters to start today! 888-###-####
Family owned for over 35 years!
Associated topics: cdl a owner operator, independent, independent contractor, lease, lease purchase, own truck, own truck driving, own your own, owner operator, owner operator driving
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Egg Harbor Township,Nj)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, ft remote, home based online, pt remote, stay at home work, telecommuting contractor, work at home contracting, work at home employment, work at home employee, work from home online
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!