Egg Washer Machine Job Description Sample
Automotive Mechanic- Service Technician- Lexus IN EGG Harbor Township
We are in need of experienced auto mechanics!!!! Lexus of Atlantic City is seeking an experienced automotive technician. Toyota/Lexus/Import experience preferred. Rate will be determined by experience. 401K, medical, paid vacation. New state of the art facility.
IVF Egg Donor Program Coordinator/ Third Party Coordinator- RN
IVF Egg Donor Program Coordinator
Recruits, matches and manages oocyte donors for infertile couples.
-Screening and matching potential donors with recipient
-Working with donor egg recruitment manager to ensure a continual supply of appropriate donors for patients.
-Maintains a safe and clean working environment by developing procedures, rules and regulations
-Perform patient histories and physicals, diagnostic testing
-Cycle coordination between donor and recipient patients using established protocols
-Patient education and patient teaching
-Maintains nursing supplies and inventory
--Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional support to donors and recipients
-Maintain records of egg donation while maintaining donor anonymity and recipient confidentiality
-Strict compliance adherence with FDA guidelines regarding donation
• Can be a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Social Worker
• 2 years of Donor Cycle Coordination Experience or Third Party Reproduction
• Demonstrated experience in Donor Program Coordination
• Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures related to fertility treatment
• Knowledge of FDA and HIPAA compliance
• Computer literate and keyboard skilled
• Neat and professional appearance
Applicants must forward letter of interest and resume. Only qualified candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.
Host Staff At Another Broken Egg Cafe
We are hiring Host Staff at Another Broken Egg Café!
Apply in Person: 4075 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA
Apply Online NOW: https://dblrrestaurants.peoplematter.jobs/
At Another Broken Egg Café, we're looking for motivated individuals who have a Passion for Food, People and Hospitality to be a part of our team.
We pride ourselves on a culture of respect and teamwork. Our desire is to consistently deliver exceptional food and exemplary service to provide the world’s best hospitality to our guests. We hire for excellence because we know that if our team members are happy, our guests will have an exceptional experience.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
•A commitment to the development of our people
•Opportunities to advance
•Fun and friendly work environment
SOME THINGS THAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Passion for Food & Hospitality.
- Career minded individuals ready to become part of a diverse team.
- Desire to provide outstanding service and the best breakfast, brunch and lunch in town.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company.
Become part of our hospitality team, providing guests with fresh, delicious Cuisine. Interact with guests to ensure a great experience while dining at our restaurant. Servers are responsible for providing friendly service in an efficient manner. Take orders, present food and drinks, provide information to help with food and beverage selections, as well as suggestively sell menu items. Work closely with Bussers and Host/Hostess to ensure guests receive excellent service.General
• Prepare tables for service.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company standards and policies.
• Maintain a clean work area. Be responsible for daily and weekly side work duties.
• Adhere to company sanitation policies and procedures.
• Uphold and maintain high quality customer service and hospitality at all times.
• Greet all guests appropriately and warmly.
• Efficiently take orders, prepare and deliver food and beverages to guests.
• Answer questions about food and drinks including ingredients of entrees, preparations and accompanying items.
• Suggestively sell menu items, such as menu items, such as appetizers, entrees, beverages and desserts.
• Ensure guests’ needs expectations have been exceeded. Maintain proper dining experience; observe dining process, deliver items, respond to guest requirements and needs, remove courses, replenish utensils, refill glasses.
• Enter orders on POS computer system quickly and in proper sequence and use appropriate abbreviations and changes to ensure clarity to kitchen.
• Communicate specific customer needs to back of house.
• Obtain problem solving skills to resolve food or service issues.
• Collect payments, issuing receipts, provide change. Follow appropriate accounting procedures.
• Clean tables and assist with resets.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards.
• Assist with special events as needed.
Apply in Person: 4075 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA
Apply Online NOW: https://dblrrestaurants.peoplematter.jobs/
Egg Processing Packer
Advance Services has an immediate opening for a packer. The Packer responsibility includes ensuring product is packed correctly for shipping.
This includes but is not limited to checking that labels and dates match. The Packer is ultimately responsible for packing product into boxes or skids in a timely, efficient manner.Essential Job FunctionsPack good product only, ensuring there are not missing eggs, bad cartons, or cases. Removing and leaking or dirty eggs and replace.Check dates/codes to ensure that all cartons are coded and labels match the dates on the cartons.Cleanliness i Pick up any eggs or trash dropped on the floor and place trash/debris in proper trash receptacle.
Keep all packaging material neat and organized.When encountering problems, notify machine operator or supervisor immediately if you notice any packaging problems such as double cartons, wrong dates, or broken eggs.Compliance to USDA regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices as well as the Food Defense Program.Must be able to twist and bend. Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time on different surfaces, including concrete. Need to be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program Mystic Island Financial Center - Little Egg Harbor, NJ.
Job Description: Few things impact people’s lives as much as their finances. Make a difference where it counts by joining our industry-leading wealth management team at Bank of America and Merrill Lynch.
We’re looking for the next generation of financial advisors—those with a passion for people and drive to build a business that makes their financial lives better. Going beyond portfolios and investment strategies, you’ll consider a client’s entire, complex financial picture, and then guide them with advice and solutions to help them live their best financial lives. The Advisor Development Program will help you get the necessary training and guidance along a defined path to become the financial advisor you want to be.
From marketing yourself to managing a practice, we’ll equip you with everything you need as you move through the stages of development. The Financial Advisor Stage I role is the first step. At this stage, you’ll earn the required licenses, start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms and tools you need to serve clients.
We’ll help you • Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Consumer Academy to develop as an advisor. • Grow your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two households in the U.S.
Starting at a financial center, you’ll interact with banking customers, small business owners and higher net worth clients alike. • Build connections. Work in the center of the financial universe, tapping into a range of experts, from mortgage lenders to investment analysts. • Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice. Deliver client reviews/presentations with confidence, including reviews of investment goals, and recommend wealth management strategies to help clients achieve their goals. • Get smart on core banking and investment solutions.
Connect clients to all of the solutions we provide through Bank of America and Merrill Lynch to meet virtually all of their financial needs. • Obtain Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 accepted, in lieu of 66) within 120 days—a requirement for the role. As an advisor, you can look forward to • Unlimited potential for financial growth • A strong referral base from across the business that will give you a leg-up on client acquisition • Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal • Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes • Leadership opportunities, from leading client and conference seminars to mentoring junior associates You’re the kind of person who • Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to. • Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong relationships with prospective clients. • Communicates clearly and confidently with customers from all walks of life. • Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done. • Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment. • Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and seeking the right solutions for clients. • Efficiently manages your time and capacity. • Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due diligence into daily to-do’s and long-term strategies for clients. You’ll be even more prepared if you have • Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment • A bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded We’re a culture that • Has a place for everyone committed to the work.
We provide continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience. • Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world. • Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs. • Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve. This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements.
Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
Posting Date : 01/11/2018
Location : Little Egg Harbor, NJ, MYSTIC ISLAND BC, 100 Mathistown Rd, - United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Weekly Schedule : Monday-Friday open to close of banking center and some Saturdays
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Egg White Harvest Technician II
Position Summary The Egg White Harvest Technician II (EWH Technician II) will perform all daily EWH activities including harvests, environmental monitoring, sampling, line clearances, and documentation; follow standard operating procedures and good documentation practices; organize, clean, and maintain harvest suite, supplies, and equipment. The EWH Technician II will support the production facility by working shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed. Principal Responsibilities
Egg white harvest according to established Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s) in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Execution of Master Batch Records (MBR’s) in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
Aseptic manipulations within a laminar flow room according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
Equipment operation (EM and manufacturing)
Accountability to individual and team safety policies and procedures.
Completion of cGMP documentation according to approved procedures
Ability to withstand -20C temperature exposure with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Cleaning and sanitization of equipment
General housekeeping of manufacturing area
Leads EW shipping and the receiving of EWH materials
Performs hands on training for new EWH technicians
Maintains EWH and EM databases
Revises EWH procedures and forms
Provides first drafts of Deviations, OOS, or CAPAs for EWH activities.
Leads team in absence of Supervisor/lead Qualifications
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience with inventory control methods and electronic inventory systems preferred.
Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel and knowledge of PC spreadsheets required.
Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment required. Education
High School Diploma plus 2 years’ experience in cleanroom or GMP environment
BS, AS, or Certificate plus 1 years’ experience in cleanroom or GMP environment
- LI-DD1 [[filter5]], [[filter1]] [[filter4]] Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Alexion developed and commercializes Soliris® (eculizumab), the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders. As the global leader in complement inhibition, Alexion is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders. Alexion’s metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders, Strensiq® (asfotase alfa) to treat patients with hypophosphatasia (HPP) and Kanuma™ (sebelipase alfa) to treat patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D). In addition, Alexion is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas. As a leading employer in our industry, Alexion is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Alexion, please visit www.alexionpharma.com or download our App for iPhones and Blackberries. Alexion is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative action employer
West side company looking for individuals who are hard working and detail oriented to join our team. Current opening is for someone to wash oil coolers and possibly learn to fill on running a CNC machine. Candidates have the ability to move up to Machine Operator full time.
Company Information: Horton, Inc., a global airflow industry leader in reliability, service and innovation has openings for Production Positions to work in our Britton, SD location.
Parts Washer, Assembler, Machine Operator and Teardown.
Uses a parts washer to de-grease metal parts. Records quantities of parts in productivity software and delivers loaded baskets to the stock room area or other designated area and places in proper location.
Puts parts away in designated locations. Ensures parts are labeled correctly. Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions in various software systems.
Assembles fan clutch units using new parts. Paints product.
Packages and prepares units/piece parts for shipment to customers. Assembles subassemblies to be packed with finished units.
Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions in various software systems. Reworks units which fail to pass quality control checks.
Provides training in work methods, procedures, and work instructions to employees and temporary workers.
Operates one or more machine tools to produce high quality parts in an efficient and safe manner. Changes tool offsets and tooling inserts in order to achieve the proper dimensions of
finished parts, seeking assistance from experienced machinists when working with unfamiliar machines or more difficult set-ups. Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions
in various software systems. Performs daily and weekly routine machine maintenance in a manner which conserves resources and keeps the machines as productive as possible.
Moves between work stations in order to learn new machine operations and to provide flexibility in meeting production needs. Occasionally demonstrates procedures to new employees or
machinists who are learning a new machine, making certain that proper operating and safety precautions are communicated. Provides training in work methods, procedures, and work
instructions to employees.
Staging of core. Wet blast.
Disassemble and wash. Final inspection. Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Relocation allowance may be provided if the individual has all of the necessary qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, qualified candidates should log onto .
Horton Holding, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. EOE. Veterans/Disabled
For more information on Horton, Inc. please visit our web site at .
No recruiters and no phone calls, please.
VEVRAA contractor/subcontractor Requesting Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
Laundry - Washer Loader
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for fding, ironing, sorting and maintaining the proper storage of all Hotel linen.
- Laundry experience is preferred.
- Able to understand, read and write in English.
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Able to stoop and bend freely and lift and load wet-dry linen up to 100 lbs Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Load/unload commercial washers & dryers.
- Properly sort all linen/uniforms into correct piles for processing.
- Be familiar with all different linen types and which type belongs to which department.
- Correctly use each piece of laundry equipment and report any maintenance concerns immediately.
- Be able to identify each laundry chemical, its purpose and how to handle property.
- Assist with maintaining accurate records of all linen processed on a daily basis.
- Properly care and use equipment, linen and supplies.
- Keep laundry and machinery clean at all times.
- Carry trash to compactor. Bring linen to assigned floor.
- Assist in other housekeeping areas as needed.
- Carry dirty linen to laundry.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center
800 single occupancy guest rooms
95K square feet of conference and classroom space
Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
Casual indoor/outdoor social & entertainment venue
Physician New Jersey Facility Looking For A Locum Tenens Im Or Fm Physician In Egg Harbor Township
Physician New Jersey Facility Looking For A Locum Tenens Im Or Fm Physician In Egg Harbor Township
CompHealthPhysician New Jersey Facility Looking For A Locum Tenens Im Or Fm Physician
CompHealthWe are assisting a New Jersey-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm with no call, and you will see 16-22 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS, ACLS, and ABLS certification. The fa
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family medicine, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, practitioner, primary, urgent care
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!