Eglin Afb Job Description Sample
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Solo And Teams
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You'll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country's largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it's all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You've already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Nurse Medical Assistant Phlebotomist EMT Paramedic - PRN
TotalWellness, one of the nation’s leading wellness companies, is hiring independent contractors to work health screenings and fall flu shot events in your area. If you are a nurse, phlebotomist, medical assistant, EMT or paramedic looking to supplement your income by picking up extra shifts that fit your schedule, then this PRN opportunity is for you!
· Proficient in skills such as manual blood pressure, finger stick, height/weight measurements, BMI, and flu shot administration (nurses only)
· Have a minimum 1 year clinical/medical experience
· Have active license/certifications
· VENIPUNCTURE SKILLS ARE A PLUS!
We work with employers who are searching for ways to make their employees’ lives healthier and happier. Rather than emphasizing what people are doing wrong, we want to help them discover their healthy habits and use them as a launchpad for intrinsic change. We are looking for health professionals who can help deliver this positive message to employees at on-site wellness events.
Please remember we do not have full time work available, this is a PRN position – working as needed.
To learn more about our company and apply please visit https://www.totalwellnesshealth.com/contractors/
Since our start in 1998, we have worked with companies that are interested in the happiness and health of their employee population. We believe the true value of a wellness program is the long-term positive effect they have on an individual's life.
For more information on TotalWellness, visit TotalWellnessHealth.com.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Nuclear Program Analyst/Engineer
Leidos has an opening for a mid-to-senior level Nuclear Program Analyst/Engineer in Albuquerque, New Mexico*.
*Relocation assistance may be available
The Analyst/Engineer will serve as a Program Advisor to a National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Federal Program Manager (FPM) on program management issues, as well as program liaison technical support with other NNSA, Department of Defense (DoD), and Department of Energy (DOE) organizations that support an NNSA Defense Programs mission.
The position will provide programmatic technical assistance support as the FPM directs and manages the mission, and with communicating Management and Operations (M&O) performance requirements across the nuclear security enterprise. The Nuclear Program Analyst/Engineer will support the FPM in the coordination of activities across the geographically dispersed M&O contractors, analyze and advise on matters pertaining to planning, integrating, and meeting policies, programs, and procedures, and assist with development of guidance for resolving issues crossing multiple weapons systems and in other areas requiring technical assistance support.
This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site at the NNSA Albuquerque Complex in Albuquerque, NM.
• Provide management technical assistance support on the status of projects including tracking and reporting programmatic status/issues such as funding information, obligations and expenditures, and performance metrics.
• Analyzing cost, scope, schedule, risk, and budgets of large NNSA acquisition programs and providing technical support and advice to the Federal Program Manager as program decisions are made.
• Identifying and analyzing deficiencies in resources, work scope, and scheduling including evaluating deviations from standards, established cost, schedule, and technical baselines; make recommendations.
• Assisting with interfaces with Department of Defense, and design and production agencies.
• Providing technical advice and support to Federal staff to ensure that technical plans and solutions are proceeding on schedule and that deliverables conform to customer requirements, quality control standards, and negotiated metrics.
• Assessing impact, dependencies and trends on major programs and develop recommendations for improvements or revisions.
• Assisting FPM with implementing solutions, processes, and policies.
• Providing draft responses to high level, directed, critical laboratory/plant or facilities management issues and concerns.
• Communicating complex and controversial concepts to the FPM for supporting program and budget execution.
• Serving as subject matter expert technical advisor to the FPM and staff to resolve emerging issues and problems.
External Referral Eligible
Minimum of 15 years of related technical experience, including: program management and experience managing nuclear weapons system sustainment or acquisition. Experience in managing large or multi-site construction projects could substitute on year-for-year basis.
• Minimum BA/BS degree in science, engineering, technical, or financial undergraduate degree; MA/MS preferred.
• Active DOE Q and/or DoD TS clearance required.
• Knowledge of program and project management/scheduling tools and techniques.
• Experience with construction, manufacturing and production floor in military, government, or corporate environments.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in developing briefings for senior and executive managers.
• Ability to travel is required.
• Nuclear weapons and delivery platforms experience desired.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the range of administrative laws, policies, regulations, and business practices applicable to the management of stockpile management activities preferred.
• Interagency experience preferred.
• Experience managing interdisciplinary teams strongly preferred.
• Ability to interact with senior management required, experience interacting with members of Congress or their staff preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Junior Marketing Associate
If you are passionate, motivated, and looking for an entry-level position in marketing and advertising, we're interested in speaking with you. Are you an excellent communicator? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, tight-deadline environment? Can you demonstrate your proficiency in either social media, video, writing, design, or any combination of those disciplines? Are you willing to learn new skills? Are you great with people?
ERA American Real Estate is the most innovative name in local real estate marketing and we're looking for junior marketing associates to help us expand our reach in Northwest Florida. We offer on-the-job training and skills development, benefits for full time employees, and a flexible schedule for candidates currently enrolled college. We will consider part time employees with the qualifying skill-sets.
Penetration Test Engineer-Tmas Scientist/Engineer 2 (2335-987)
Founded in 1980, COLSA Corporation's team of cyber engineers, analysts and professionals across the US provide government customers with the latest and most sophisticated engineering, programmatic, and information technology services. Centered at the core of its values, COLSA knows its people are its most valuable resource.
In addition to receiving a competitive compensation package, our employees enjoy offerings such as flexible work schedules, paid time off, benefits that begin on the date of hire, recognition programs, tuition and certification assistance, and immediate vesting in our matching 401(k) plan. Our WE CARE Wellness program provides support and initiatives to empower employees and their families to live healthy, balanced lives and our Association of COLSA Employees (ACE) provides a fun way for employees and their families to come together in times of both celebration and need. We invite you to connect your talents with opportunity, and be a part of our "Family of Professionals," in supporting cutting-edge initiatives related to our country's national defense The following position will provide support to the 47Test Squadron, located at Eglin AFB, FL.
Our aircraft research team is searching for new members that can help us conduct penetration tests on aircraft systems. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment, learning new technology areas, and breaking things, this is the place for you. If you like aviation, working on the most advanced aircraft in the world is also a plus.
We provide a number of opportunities to learn ranging from on-the-job training with other team members to formal courses for unique technology areas. Required Experience Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education/certification and experience. A great attitude, curiosity, and a willingness to learn US Citizenship is required.
The ability to obtain a DOD SECRET security clearance is required. US Citizenship. Software development experience is desired, but at least some scripting experience in Python, Ruby or similar language is required.
Experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems Must be able to obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CASP, CISSP, etc.) within 6 months of hire, and maintain certification throughout employment. Preferred Skills Experience testing networks using Nessus, Wireshark, Metasploit, Kali, Nmap and related tools. Understanding of network security/engineering.
Knowledge of common wired and wireless network protocol structures. Experience designing, building, or testing embedded systems. Experience with a non-IP bus protocol (CAN bus, Mil-Std 1553, ARINC 429, etc). Experience with aircraft avionics.
Experience with munitions testing/evaluation. Certified Ethical Hacker and/or Offensive Security Certified Professional certification(s) Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. SDL2017
Gas Piping Installer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!