El Cerrito Job Description Sample
Childcare Provider And Driver (Set Your Own Schedule)
Join our community of care takers and drivers to transport children around the Bay Area!
Apply today at: ridezum.com/drive
About the Job: As a Zum driver (Zumer), you are more than a nanny, babysitter, driver, or childcare provider. You are part of a larger purpose: to support better parenting. Through caring for a family’s well-being you are empowering working parents to excel in their professional and family lives.
Zumers help families by driving their kids to school/activities and providing care. The ideal Zumer personifies the core Zum values: thoughtfulness and willingness to go the extra mile for our parent and child customers.
With us you can work at flexible hours of your choice and 'earn as you go' on a per trip basis.
Who are we looking for?
- Stay at home Moms
- Graduate students
- Part time professionals (Teachers, Instructors, nurse, coaches, baristas, retailers, musicians)
- Senior / Eldercare caretaking professionals
Basic Qualifying Criteria:
- Must be 21 years old or older.
- At least 2 years child related education/work and driving experience.
- Own a 2006 or newer 4-door car - great exterior & interior that meets our 22 point inspection criteria.
- Valid California state license and driver's insurance.
- Impeccable driving and background record (willing to undergo DMV and Background checks).
Perks of joining the Zum team:
- Flexible hours: Choose your own of time slots/days and rides.
- Have the work come to you. Our mobile app will automatically bring work to you everyday.
- Highest pay in the industry – our Childcare providers and drivers say they make 100% more than average nanny jobs.
- Safe work environment and convenient working hours.
- Fun and active job.
- Be a valued part of a great team servicing the most fun and versatile customer: kids!
We also encourage applicants who have worked with other on- demand or rideshare companies like Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, Instacart, Amazon, Google to apply.
Apply today at: ridezum.com/drive
Caviar Delivery Driver - San Francisco
Earn up to $20/hr - get paid per delivery!
No standing in line to order or pay at restaurants
See the pay, pickup location, and delivery location for each order before you accept the job!
Get paid weekly
Choose your own hours, on your own schedule
Work with a dedicated dispatch team, ready to text or email when you need them — usual response time is under a minute!
Be 18 years of age or older
Local resident who knows the city well
(If driving) Valid driver's license with proof of vehicle insurance and 2+ years of driving experience
Reliable and friendly!
Smartphone with data plan (iPhone with iOS 9.0+, or Android with OS 4.0+)
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
*This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
Caviar Delivery Partner - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
5 - 10 Years
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Position Description: Hands-on administrative/finance professional requiring limited supervision. Performs a variety of routine duties of an operational and accounting nature requiring some independent judgment. Investigates recording errors in the operational system and identify opportunities for improvement.
- The ideal candidate must be highly organized, have excellent communication skills, and a proficient understanding of accounting related practices associated with sales order contracts with multiple deliverables.
- Support the sales order quotation process, review customer contracts and act as the primary interface with sales order administration in order to facilitate entry of customer orders
- Actively engage in preparation of budgets and forecasts, including the determination of factory absorption rates. Prepare ad hoc reports, analysis and present/communicate operational and financial results compared to budgets and forecasts
- Support cost accounting in the maintenance of projects in the accounting system
- Maintain and review sales order backlog and reports, prepare invoices, packing lists, shipment manifests and coordinate with customer to ensure proper and timely delivery
- Coordinate planning and scheduling activities from receipt of order through quality control in order to meet delivery schedule on time and at the highest quality
- Maintain standard released product build of material (BOM); coordinate with engineering to ensure the accurate set up of BOM’s and routers
- Update item masters for product lines; coordinate with accounting in reviewing of customers and suppliers in the accounting system, coordinate with purchasing to ensure materials arrive timely in support of manufacturing, support cycle counts and physical inventories
- Perform reviews/audits of some of the businesses’ firm fixed price (FFP) cost proposals subject to TINA, prior to submission to Government Agencies.
- Develop compliant forward pricing rates for several facilities
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance or operations accounting related role, direct customer relationship experience a plus.
- Experience and working knowledge of FAR, DFAR, CAS, GAAP and other regulations specific to government contracting preferred
- Experience in government contracting with DCAA/DCMA or government contractor
- Must be well versed in the regulations around the Cost Accounting Standards and application to comply with these standard
- Proficiency with computer software applications including:
- Manufacturing Accounting Software
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
They own many leading Media and Marketing brands. Three of their brands have a presence in the US; Econsultancy (digital marketing excellence and training), Fashion Monitor (influencer marketing database) and Celebrity Intelligence (database of celebrities and analysis of their social media footprint). All are subscription services.The company creates expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From their digital media and iconic print brands to their award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, they enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. They create products and services that make content valuable, combining the deepest knowledge with the best user experience.
They have a team of 600 people in the UK, with one office in Central London and another in Bromsgrove. They also have offices in New York and Singapore. Their values as a business are clearly defined: creative, ambitious, collaborative and expert. With a relentless focus on the customer, they aim to create insight, interaction and impact in their seven carefully chosen markets - Marketing, Home Interest, Legal, Financial, Engineering, HR and Business Meetings & Travel.
With high profile brands like Marketing Week, Celebrity Intelligence, The Lawyer and Money Marketing, as well as niche products and services like The Engineer or BTiQ, the company is one of Britain’s most exciting and progressive media companies.
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly Hayward CA
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
Delivery Driver - Be Your Own Boss
If you have a vehicle, a smart phone, and a friendly, professional work ethic we have an opportunity for you.
From day to day, you decide if and when you'll be available for deliveries. When a call for delivery comes in, you pick up, you deliver, and you earn.
All the steps to get started can be done online. You could be receiving your orientation and accepting deliveries the following week.
Earn quick extra income that is:
Pick up. Drop off. Earn. No commercial license required.
You choose your hours depending on your availability.
Get out and about, make someone's day, interact in your community—and get paid for making deliveries. Be a part of a fun and growing network.
Sound Like You?
Consent to and pass a background & DMV check
Are passionate about stellar customer service
Own an Android or iPhone with data & text plan
Have a 2-door, 4-seat car or bigger
Have a year 2000 or newer vehicle with air conditioning
Are 18 years of age or older
Have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and insurance
Are able to lift up to 50 pounds
HDE Installation Services Manager - EL Cerrito
POSITION PURPOSE The Installation Services Manager (ISM) is a critical role in the Home Services organization at The Home Depot. ISMs cover up to 3 districts based on geography. Their primary responsibilities are to drive quality and customer service through management of the relationship with Service Providers (installer companies) bases on geographic location, relative skills and capabilities, ensuring store connectivity and driving Issue Resolution as it is related to Home Depot's Installation services. MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES * Service Provider Quality Management - develop and maintain professional customer and Service Provider (SP) relationships. Responsible for the recruitment, assignment, retention and quality assurance of SP's within the assigned market area. Negotiate terms of contracts with SPs. Authorized to provided immediate feedback to SPs on discretionary project modifications to improve result performance. Conduct job site inspections and evaluations of the final product delivered by the SPs. Execute consistent monthly Quality Reviews with select SPs to drive high customer service.
- Branch/Store Support
- Communicates with Branch Management, Sales Managers and Project Coordinators to drive customer service metrics of cycle time and VOC. Responsible for cost controls of materials and labor charges. May act as an interface with Sales and Store associates to provide technical training and support. Support lead generation events. Partner with Sr. Leadership to execute Program initiatives. Escalates potential program gaps by engaging business reviews and developing attack plans for under-performing areas.
- Issue Resolution
- Provides accurate, swift resolution of escalated customer issues. Uses independent judgment for managing unexpected cost increases (due to additional labor and/or materials) and for customer satisfaction adjustments. Accountable for job cost and gross margin, coaches store management, store associates and installers on proper and quick resolution. Performs in-home inspections as needed. NATURE AND SCOPE Position Reports to: Branch Installation Manager Number of Direct Reports: 0 ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights. TRAVEL Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS * Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States EDUCATION REQUIRED The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED. YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 3 years experience PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS * Strong communication skills (written and verbal) -proven customer interaction
Project management skills/leadership skills
Experience in residential remodel project
Management and problem solving skills PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS * Knowledge or experience in the retail store environment, home improvement industry or general construction industry
Experience in residential remodel project management KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES * Creates customer-focused environment, provided excellent customer service, sees business through the eyes of the customer
Ability to identify root causes and solve issues with a high sense of urgency and detail
Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels.
Proven ability to negotiate and manage issues/conflicts
Basic to intermediate computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Strong organizational skills, strong time, workload and project management skills
Are you an experienced operations manager, looking to take your career to the next level? Ever thought of switching industries, but unsure how to do it? If so, I have a great opportunity for you!!
As an operations manager at Pacific Dental Services, you’ll have the opportunity to build a promising career—and a bright future. At Pacific Dental Services, we’ll help you take your drive and dedication as far as you want to go. When you join us as an operations manager, you’ll have the tools and resources you need to build a rewarding career. That support starts with a carefully designed training program including unique online components and valuable mentorship. And as you build your future with us, you’ll discover additional opportunities for continued education and training, helping you attain your professional goals.
In this role, you’ll use your team-building skills to manage an established, state-of-the-art office. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Pacific Dental Services.
· Achieve financial performance and revenue growth goals while supporting our culture and mission
· Act as an expert in the local market, employing best practices for patient acquisition and retention
· Provide direct individual and team leadership to achieve success in an entrepreneurial environment
· 5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent (Does not need to be in the dental field)
· Coursework or on-the-job training in the fields of dentistry, business or training
· Strong retail management and leadership skills
· Experience leading a team, mentoring and coaching subordinates
Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry—helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education.
What’s In It For You
In addition to the limitless career roadmap that awaits the highly-competent, self-motivated Operations Manager, PDS offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental & vision benefits, 401k savings plan, company-paid holidays, vacation and personal time, as well as tuition reimbursement. At Pacific Dental Services, our quest for excellence inspires everything we do—starting with our desire to acquire and appreciate the most qualified, committed associates. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement. This mutually-beneficial relationship creates a tradition of family at Pacific Dental Services - See more at:
A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us as an operations manager at Pacific Dental Services and help us improve the quality of life for millions of people.
Office Administrative Assistant
OFFICE PERSON NEEDED
An Air conditioning and Refrigeration Company is looking for a full time office person to perform multiple tasks and helping with the daily operation. A motivated self starter willing to work in a small office environment and help the team move to the next level.
Daily duties includes managing accounts payable/billable, data entry for monthly reports, filing, monitoring and helping technicians working in the field, answering the phone calls from employees, customers and vendors, preparing documentation for payroll and other reports as needed.
Qualifications for the job:
- Proficiency in QUICKBOOKS A MUST!
- Excellent written and communication skills with demonstrated ability to write and speak clearly
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills; demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at same time
- Flexible to ever changing priorities and urgencies; a can-do attitude is a must
- Integrity, patience/positive attitude
- Must enjoy working independently and within a team
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in QUICKBOOKS
- Knowledge of Fieldone/Optsy is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet Explorer, and ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!