El Cerrito Job Description Samples
Results for the star of El Cerrito
Physical Therapist (Flexible Schedule)
CVHCare is looking for outstanding Physical Therapists in West Contra Costa/ North Alameda County to provide compassionate, visionary care to our patients. Our wonderful and responsive internal team truly allows you to function remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around other commitments if needed. The home care setting allows you quality time with your patient in the comfort of their own home.
A Physical Therapist (PT) will evaluate mobility, strength and current level of function, while setting goals to improve balance, walking, transfers, as well as patient education. Unlike a rehabilitation setting or even an outpatient clinic, unique emphasis is placed on safe mobility in and around the patient’s residence. Physical Therapists will also make recommendations on equipment and provide training on proper use of equipment.
The North/East Solano territory covers the cities of: Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun, Dixon, Rio Vista, with visits being clustered within a 25-mile radius of the clinician’s residence.
- 1 year Physical Therapy experience preferred (but New Grads are encouraged to apply!)
- Valid California Physical Therapist license in good standing
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance
- Valid California Driver License
- CPR Certification
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
- Flexibility to schedule your patient visits around the commitments of your daily life, allowing for true work/life balance
- 24/7 on-call management support team
- Internal operational support team
- Paid orientation
- Generous referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan
- Promotional opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential, we offer competitive wages and do not limit overtime hours
Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees (32 hours per week or more):
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
- Company-provided IT equipment
- Company-provided field devices
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
Who We Are: CVHCare (Compassionate Visionary Health Care) is a thriving home health company, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded. Now celebrating our 11th anniversary, we are a stable and growing company. Discover an exciting and rewarding career while enjoying a flexible schedule, competitive pay rate, mileage reimbursement, and a supportive team environment. Non-traditional schedules and weekend only positions are available.
EEOC:We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and an affirmative action employer.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Always Expect the Best!
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
Weekly home time (or more, depending on route)
Automatic detention pay after 1st hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities by account
Steady freight from dedicated customers
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Post a Job
Local Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Post a Job
Solo Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
CDL-A OTR Company Driver: Consistent Miles and Great Pay
$1,000 Carrier Transition Incentive
Solo CDL-A company drivers get high OTR miles, great pay, generous bonus opportunities and unlimited earned time off. CDL-A company truck driver opportunities at Southern Refrigerated Transport available today.
With our unlimited earned home time, stay on the road as long as you’d like and keep accumulating time off, there’s no limit ever! Ask your recruiter for details.
Company Truck Driver benefits:
Unlimited earned home time
$1,000 CARRIER TRANSITION INCENTIVE for experienced drivers - call us to learn more!
Top Miles Bonus: 10¢ for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
Placarded HazMat Loads : 5¢ per mile
Fuel bonus: Up to 2¢/mile
Driver Referral Bonus: Spread the word to earn extra cash – no limits!
Plenty of miles every week
Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment
401k & Paid vacation
Pet & rider policy from day one
The road to success leads through SRT for a professional truck driver like you. Give us a call to learn more about the company positions we have open – APPLY TODAY!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
21 years of age
4 months’ experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book
Drivers that don’t have 4 months experience can enroll in training
Good driving record, pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Post a Job
Find A Cdl-A Company Driver Job
Want To Earn More? Want Great Benefits and Consistent Home Time?
In Just a Few Minutes, You Could be on Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers. Manage Your Job Search With Ease on TopPayForDrivers.com
Typical Benefits Include:
Up to $5k Sign-On Bonus
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Starting Positions
95%+ Drop & Hook
95%+ No-Touch Freight
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Stop Sifting Through Jobs You Don't Want, and Apply on TopPayForDrivers.com to Get Matched to Your Perfect Driving Job!
Post a Job
Buyer For Real Estate Investor
Green Key Properties, LLC is a real estate investment company located in the Bay Area. We are recruiting for the position of Professional Real Estate Buyer.
We are an independently owned and operated office of HomeVestors of America. HomeVestors is an established, well respected 15-year old Entrepreneur Magazines Top 50, national franchise.
Learn how to buy real estate working for
America's #1 Home Buyer.
- Meeting with prospective homeowners to evaluate the value of their home, estimating the repairs needed and making an offer to purchase the home.
- No home buying, No realtor or No construction experienced needed, we will train! (extensively)
- This position offers great earning potential and requires you to be aggressive and self-motivated.
- Most appointments are M-F with occasional weekend and early evening appointments.
Pay Range plus Benefits
- commission for full time sales representatives with an earning potential range of $90,000-$130,000+.
- Commission based 1099 employee.
- Be highly goal oriented. and self-motivated.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years sales experience and/or a college degree.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Being willing to travel in the Entire Bay area to meet with customers.
- Must have a reliable car and current license.
America's #1 Homebuyer
Cdl-A OTR & Regional Positions
OTR & Regional Positions for CDL-A Drivers. Let us match your application information to trucking companies that are hiring drivers now!
Post a Job
Office Administrative Assistant
OFFICE PERSON NEEDED
An Air conditioning and Refrigeration Company is looking for a full time office person to perform multiple tasks and helping with the daily operation. A motivated self starter willing to work in a small office environment and help the team move to the next level.
Daily duties includes managing accounts payable/billable, data entry for monthly reports, filing, monitoring and helping technicians working in the field, answering the phone calls from employees, customers and vendors, preparing documentation for payroll and other reports as needed.
Qualifications for the job:
- Proficiency in QUICKBOOKS A MUST!
- Excellent written and communication skills with demonstrated ability to write and speak clearly
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills; demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at same time
- Flexible to ever changing priorities and urgencies; a can-do attitude is a must
- Integrity, patience/positive attitude
- Must enjoy working independently and within a team
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in QUICKBOOKS
- Knowledge of Fieldone/Optsy is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet Explorer, and ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
We are currently seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks at our restaurants located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on kitchen, rooftop, and refrigeration equipment
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Install and repair equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Valid California driver's license, insurance, and clean driving record
- Ability to work on call rotation and occasional night shifts
Bobtail / Straight Truck Driver - Class A Or B CDL W/Airbrake
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY WHOSE DRIVER DEDICATION CAN’T BE BEAT?
Central Freight Lines now has positions open for Bobtail/Straight Truck Drivers—come work with one of the top carriers in the industry today!
If you haven’t heard what Central Freight Lines can do for you, let’s shed some light on the subject: We do right by our drivers, and we have ever since we opened our doors in 1925. As a Bobtail/Straight Truck Driver for Central Freight, you can expect only the best in company support and compensation.
Our Bobtail/Straight Truck Drivers:
Pick up customer freight from various locations
Work with dispatcher/Terminal Manager to coordinate all pick-ups
Headquartered in Waco, TX, and specializing in less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities, Central Freight Lines may be more low-key than some other trucking companies out there…but our commitment to our drivers is no secret. If your destination is success, Central Freight Lines can get you there—apply today and join our team as a Bobtail/Straight Truck Driver!
Must be 21 years of age.
Must have a minimum Class A or B CDL with airbrake, HAZMAT and Tanker endorsement (HAZMAT endorsement can be obtained up to 30 days after hire).
Must pass drug test and DOT physical with at least a 12-month card.
Must have basic computer skills and experience.
Must be able to routinely handle up to 150 lbs.
Post a Job