El Cerrito Job Description Sample
GENERAL PURPOSE:__ The Area Supervisor is a member of the Supervisory Staff who is responsible for a specific, assigned area of the store as well as the general operations and supervision of the store when functioning as the Supervisor on Duty. Area Supervisors are responsible for opening and closing the store, supervising Associates, providing Star Customer Service at all times, supervising merchandise processing, markdowns, sizing and the Front End as needed. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:__Markdowns (20% of Time) * Reviews MD Team schedule to company standards.
Pulls markdown information weekly and ensures order of markdowns.
Audits markdown compliance, recovery and sizing by markdown team.
Responsible for maintaining company markdown standards in store. Accountable for store any markdown variances.
Ensures all equipment is operable - communicates issues to the Service Desk as needed.
Understands how markdown equipment works and is able to assist MD Team as needed.
Ensures Clearance items are marked and moved to Clearance areas and signed as needed. Merchandise Processing (20% of Time) * Ensures compliance to Power Processing.
Processes all merchandise with a sense of urgency.
Responsible for receipt of all non-merchandise inbound deliveries (i.e., signs, supplies, special deliveries, etc.).
Responsible for cleanliness and organization of all stockrooms.
Helps deliver and place merchandise on sales floor when all merchandise is processed.
Responsible for ensuring any back stock is secured and processed to company policy.
Responsible for daily trash removal.
Responsible for receiving merchandise truck.
Tests all fire alarm systems as scheduled. Fitting Room (20% of Time) * Ensures all fitting room garment tags are audited and accounted for to company policy.
Ensures go back compliance throughout the day. All merchandise returned to the sales floor must be ticketed, scanned, nubbed and security tagged as needed.
Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of Fitting Room. Men's/Bed & Bath/Home Accents/Lingerie/Hosiery/Cosmetics/Accessories/Luggage (20% of Time) * Responsible for merchandising of department.
Responsible for back-stock and under-stock.
Responsible for the reduction of loss due to damage.
Ensures compliance to the monthly ISM set up in assigned area.
Responsible for floor moves and signing including promotional signing as needed.
Ensures recovery, sizing and markdowns are completed to company standards.
Responsible for re-wraps as needed. Administrative Duties as Assigned by Store Manager (20% of Time) * Ensures Cash pick-ups and bank deposits are conducted to company policy.
Responsible for security of building including entrance/exit control (Associate entry/egress, receiving door, trash removal, etc.), EAS daily function check, cash office security, armored carrier pick-ups and register area. Also responsible for customer safety including accident prevention, accident reporting and emergency procedures. Responds to after-hours alarms when requested.
Responsible for store Loss Prevention including maintaining a large customer service presence on the sales floor, customer and Associate engagement and heightened Loss Prevention awareness.
Responsible for receiving merchandise truck when needed.
Responsible for Front End control when needed. This includes refund approval, Associate purchase approval, securing tills and cash in safe, register Paid Outs/Ins, void approval, register media and break schedules.
Conducts "code 50" package inspections.
Responsible for payroll administration including daily punch edits, Associate scheduling compliance, Sunday payroll transmission and Payroll reporting as needed.
Other duties as assigned by store manager. COMPETENCIES: * Customer Service
Communication QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: * Excellent verbal communication skills.
Fluency in English.
Prior Customer Service and supervisory experience preferred.
Familiarity with point-of-sale equipment and applications.
Communication SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Retail Associates
Operations Assistant Manager
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER Division:
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
Promotional effectiveness of store-front fixtures and displays
Assist in the management of sales effectiveness of seasonal areas in the store
Coordinate appropriate signage utilized in the store
Assist with the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
Process damaged merchandise on a daily basis
Assist Store Manager with creation of weekly schedules
Assist in the management of store supplies and expense control
Assist with merchandising and maintaining the checkout area to maximize impulse sales
Ensure coolers and store-front program racks/displays are refilled daily (balloon program, sunglasses, batteries, etc.)
Assist with the management of the Drive Item program Minimum Requirements/Qualifications
Prefer prior retail and management experience
Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
Ability to work in a high energy team environment This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto Req ID: 116598BR Zip/Postal Code::
El Cerrito State/Province::
Employment Status:: FT
Service Banker (Teller) 30 Hour El Cerrito Branch
Service Banker (Teller) 30 Hour El Cerrito Branch
Description What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Job Description Summary Provides high quality customer service by processing customer service transactions efficiently and accurately and uncovering cross sell opportunities of bank products or referring customers to other areas of the bank.
Essential Job Functions
Processes customer transactions accurately of all deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions in accordance bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
Identifies sales and cross selling opportunities and makes qualified referrals to specialist sales partners.
Performs outbound calls for service/sales follow up in support of MCCRM goals.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- S1 - None
Good customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
Good knowledge of Bank deposit and credit products; regulatory requirements
Good at building relationships, collaboration and team work
Good problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Location: United States-California-El Cerrito
Requisition ID: 036006
Bookseller - Part-Time
Bookseller - Part-Time
CA - El Cerrito - El Cerrito - 2113
As a Bookseller, you sell all our products and deliver world-class customer service through your commitment to our four core service principles. You have a passion for what you do and enrich the customer's experience by sharing your knowledge to determine the customer's needs. You make the store experience interactive and engaging.
• Provide world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles: put the book in the customer's hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.
• Greet and establish rapport with customers, engaging them in conversations about all our products and services.
• Ask questions to identify customer needs, providing recommendations using your product knowledge to connect our customer with the right solutions.
• Share technical knowledge and enthusiasm about all our digital products and services, providing a personalized experience to multiple customers at the same time.
• Respond to customer's concerns and questions, and wrap up the sale.
• Communicate specific product needs to managers to ensure your store is stocked appropriately with in demand titles and customer requests.
• Ensure that products are put on the selling floor when received, identifying, organizing, shelving, and zoning in accordance with Integrated Store Operations (ISO), Visual Merchandising Standards (VMS), and shelving guidelines.
• Recover the selling floor during each shift, including but not necessarily limited to gathering and picking up items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Cafe, helping to maintain restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks as required.
• Assist in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to receiving, cashwrap, Cafe‚ and specialty areas.
• Protect company assets by adhering to all inventory and loss prevention standards, properly completing weekly cycle counts and inventories.
• Help orient new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture.
• Act with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values.
• As a bookseller, you sell, sharing your technical and product knowledge with customers and other booksellers, contributing to the overall success of your store.
• You relate easily to others, building rapport and collaborative relationships with the store team and customers.
• You are able to speak with all customers, are a good listener and enjoy working with people.
• You are comfortable in a changing environment, with multitasking, and with learning new systems and processes.
• You comply at all times with the Standards, Policies, and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics set out in the Bookseller Handbook.
• You spend the majority of your time on the selling floor, which requires physical activity, including maneuvering around the store, prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting.
• Our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
• You should be capable of using a computer and cash register. Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Childcare Provider And Driver (Set Your Own Schedule)
Join our community of care takers and drivers to transport children around the Bay Area!
Apply today at: ridezum.com/drive
About the Job: As a Zum driver (Zumer), you are more than a nanny, babysitter, driver, or childcare provider. You are part of a larger purpose: to support better parenting. Through caring for a family’s well-being you are empowering working parents to excel in their professional and family lives.
Zumers help families by driving their kids to school/activities and providing care. The ideal Zumer personifies the core Zum values: thoughtfulness and willingness to go the extra mile for our parent and child customers.
With us you can work at flexible hours of your choice and 'earn as you go' on a per trip basis.
Who are we looking for?
- Stay at home Moms
- Graduate students
- Part time professionals (Teachers, Instructors, nurse, coaches, baristas, retailers, musicians)
- Senior / Eldercare caretaking professionals
Basic Qualifying Criteria:
- Must be 21 years old or older.
- At least 2 years child related education/work and driving experience.
- Own a 2006 or newer 4-door car - great exterior & interior that meets our 22 point inspection criteria.
- Valid California state license and driver's insurance.
- Impeccable driving and background record (willing to undergo DMV and Background checks).
Perks of joining the Zum team:
- Flexible hours: Choose your own of time slots/days and rides.
- Have the work come to you. Our mobile app will automatically bring work to you everyday.
- Highest pay in the industry – our Childcare providers and drivers say they make 100% more than average nanny jobs.
- Safe work environment and convenient working hours.
- Fun and active job.
- Be a valued part of a great team servicing the most fun and versatile customer: kids!
We also encourage applicants who have worked with other on- demand or rideshare companies like Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, Instacart, Amazon, Google to apply.
Apply today at: ridezum.com/drive
US-CA-El CerritoAdditional Location ..
The John Stewart Company is a full-service housing management, development and consulting organization that began in 1978 with a commitment to providing high quality service in the affordable housing sector. We work to enrich the lives of our residents and employees, while delivering our services costâeffectively, efficiently and with the highest levels of professionalism, compassion, integrity and respect.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for the overall operation of the property and the day to day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that ensure a well-managed, well-maintained building and ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state and local laws.
- Ensure consistent application of property rules and regulations, lease documents and report all violation.
- Process, complete and maintain accurate resident files at move-in and at each recertification within established regulatory guidelines.
- Conduct recruiting, hiring and termination process as well as training and evaluation of all staffs.
- Responsible for program compliance such as HUD, TCAC, Home Program, RHCP, CAL HFA. AHP, etc.
- Obtains appropriate documentation, completes certifications and collects deposits and rents in accordance with program policies and procedures.
- Ensures site staff responds to all resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Complete work orders and turnover of vacant units in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED required. BA degree or two years experience in affordable housing and management is desirable.
- Basic mathematical skills with proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in management, training and evaluation with Tax Credit properties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are essential. Boston Post software knowledge is a plus.
San Francisco ONLY: JSCo will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to San Franciscoâs Fair Chance Ordinance. Oakland ONLY: Section 3 candidates will be given priority at Section 3 properties. Los Angeles City ONLY: JSCo will consider applicants with a criminal history in compliance with the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Ordinance.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Caviar Delivery Driver - San Francisco - El Cerrito
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app.
Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience.
Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session.
You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law.
After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar.
You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States.
If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier.
Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Retired Nurses, Flexible Positions In Home Care
Are you compassionate, patient, and caring? Do you believe taking care of our elderly is one of the most important and fulfilling jobs on the planet? We sure do.
Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the Bay Area. We're looking for amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care to older adults. Honor provides in-home senior care, helping older adults continue to live well and independently at home. We are not a typical agency, we are disrupting the in-home care industry using technology and care. Caregivers are at the heart of Honor and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect.
Schedule: Full-Time (30-40 hours/week) / Weekends
Compensation: $14-$20 depending on where you work
Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, Oakland, Fremont & Hayward (Immediate Open Positions)
- Must be 21 or older
- A valid CA driver's license
- Your own car with valid proof of insurance
- Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications: RN, LVN, CNA, HHA
- Must have experience lifting and transferring
- Must have experience diapering and changing briefs
- Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc)
What Honor offers:
- Honor App to help prepare for work and leave notes
- Paid overtime
- Paid sick leave
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x
- Direct deposit, paid weekly
- 24/7 Honor Care Team Support
- Generous referral bonus program
- Health benefits based on eligibility
Experienced Veterinary Technician And Veterinary Receptionist
Abbey Pet Hospital Is a fast pace, growing, 3 doctor practice looking for ambitious, hard working individuals who strive to provide the best customer service and patient care possible. We are currently looking for an experienced Veterinary technician and receptionist to join our compassionate team.
We offer Medical, Simple Ira, Pet discounts to full time employees
Front Desk Associate
As a front desk associate at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
Answering phone calls.
Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
Promoting the Wellness Program.
Re-engaging inactive members.
Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members. Qualified candidates will: Education, Skills and Training:
Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
Have strong phone and computer skills.
Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities. Communications and Personal Interactions
Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
Maintain client confidentiality. _________________________________________________________________________________ *Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location. Job ID: 2016-7572 External Company URL: www.massageenvy.com Street: 4060 El Cerrito Plaza
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!