El Dorado Hills Job Description Sample
Automotive Lube Technician
At Broadbase, Inc. dba Jiffy Lube, we believe the key to delivering outstanding customer service is for our employees to enjoy what they do and feel valued by their company. We are consistently looking for career minded customer service professionals. If interested, we offer a variety of opportunities in the automotive preventive maintenance and repair business.
We offer industry leading benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discounts
- Generous 401K match
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Get your birthday off every year (paid)
- One month paid sabbatical after five (5) continuous years of work
If you are dynamic, driven and achievement oriented, we have positions for:
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Leader
- Advanced Lube Technician
o Team Leader
o Customer Service Adviser
- Lube Technician
o Courtesy Technician
o Upper Bay Technician
o Lower Bay Technician
We are locally owned and operated and are an equal opportunity employer.
To qualify for employment all applicants must:
- have a great attitude
- possess a valid driver's license
- willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening
- willing to undergo a criminal background check
- have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis
Broadbase, Inc. believes in supporting the communities in which we live and work. Since 1986, through sponsorships and programs, we have donated over $1,500,000 to local charities and other organizations, including Farm-To-Fork, American Heart Association, Susan G Komen Race for the Cure,and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to name just a few.
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Call Center Customer Service Representative/Call Center Office CSR
Job Title: Call Center Customer Care Representative
Pay rate: $13.00/hour, will receive an increase to $16.00 once hired on permanently.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Full-Time, Temp to Hire position
• Answer calls and respond to emails from members, pharmacies and providers
• Research and resolve pharmacy issues from members, providers and pharmacies; determine the cause of the issue; select and explain the best solution to solve the issue; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution
• Respond to routine inquiries on multiple products from members, providers, pharmacies, and employer groups / possibly route the call to an appropriate resource
• It is important to be professional and confidential with patient information due to the HIPAA regulations
• High school diploma or GED required
• Customer service or inbound call center experience preferred
• Prefer Medicare Part D knowledge but not required
• Ability to work with peers in a team effort and independently in a fast paced call center environment
• Ability to multi-task; maneuver and document within different Windows based programs – up to possibly 5 at a time
• Ability to listen and problem-solve with patience
• Above average customer service skills
• Bilingual(English/Spanish) is a plus but not required
• Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays depending on industry demands.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be able to pass a background check
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume if you are interested in joining our OPTOMETRY PRIVATE PRACTICE in El Dorado Hills.
We are seeking candidates with at least six (6) months experience in the field. Our patients are like family and we're looking for someone warm and gracious who appreciates a busy yet fun working environment.
You must have experience scheduling patients, verifying insurance and eligibility and some working knowledge of lenses and frames.
Our office is open Monday-Friday and offers paid time off.
We look forward to your response!
Customer Service And Sales Coordinator (Real Estate)
A Customer Service and Sales Coordinator (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who handles all of the purchase and sale details of a real estate transaction. Buying and selling real estate is a complicated process so clients need the assistance of an expert to help them coordinate all of the intricacies of their property transactions. In this role, you will help clients prepare their home for listing, advise them on how to make it marketable and then represent their best interests during negotiations. This role requires excellent customer service and communication skills.Job Responsibilities
- Assist clients with preparing their home to go on the market
- Understand current real estate trends so you can price homes appropriately
- Represent clients when offers on real estate are submitted and advocate for them to get the best possible value for their home
- Assist clients with the purchase of a home by taking them on home showings and representing them during negotiations
- Work with fellow Customer Service and Sales Coordinators to close real estate transactions
Lyon Real Estate is ranked the number one brokerage in annual home sales in the greater Sacramento region and has served the area for more than 65 years. Lyon Real Estate has 961 agents in 17 offices located throughout the region. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LRE), the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as LRE's Luxury Portfolio International program.Industry
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You'll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country's largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it's all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You've already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Office Coordinator relieves managers and other personnel of clerical work, minor administrative and business details, and coordinates all activities with respect to keeping the office in running order. The employee regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for office activities such as answering the telephone, filing, maintaining records, copying, word processing, fax and mail distribution, and providing support for travel arrangements.
- Retrieves, prints and date stamps customers’ purchase orders for new and repair pumps and hands off to Customer Service.
- Supports all company managers with any data entry, special projects or follow-up they may need.
- Takes minutes at all management meetings.
- Performs a variety of related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates such as making coffee, running office errands, maintaining paper supply in office machines, and keeping vending machines stocked and accounted for.
- Responsible for handling all vendors with regards to keeping the office running, including, but not limited to: office supplies, building maintenance, IT provider, insurance, tenants, utilities, etc.
- Take complete ownership of the company phone system, including training of all new employees of its features.
- Supports planning and preparation for monthly events such as end of the month BBQ, and deserts for birthday celebrations.
- Processing and faxing employee expense reports.
- Responsible for hospitality when customers visit.
- Keeps the lunchroom and supply cabinets clean and organized.
- Manage and ensure a welcoming atmosphere for all guests. This involves coordinating with the main contact for each guest.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Ability to quickly learn office procedures, and work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to answer multi-line phone and transfer calls to proper personnel or voice mail in a polite and professional manner.
- Ability to take clear and legible messages.
- Proficient in all MS Office Professional Suite software programs such as Word, Excel, and Access, so as to assist other personnel with their use.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in an office setting is strongly desired.
For more than 25 years, we've been designing and manufacturing fluid control solutions that keep industry moving—products that deliver exceptional performance in the most demanding service environments, while reducing initial cost, down time, and total cost of ownership.
An industry leader for more than 25 years, OEMs like GE and EMD and many rail operators trust Paragon with critical fluid management technologies.
Large Diesel Engines:
The extraordinary performance of Paragon Products' rail solutions also benefits large diesel applications in a wide variety of industries. Paragon’s robust and maintenance-free products provide dependable and cost-effective service for the life of your equipment.
Paragon’s products extend the life of your equipment. Whether it's pre-lubrication to protect vital engine parts at startup, continuous duty engine lubrication, or lubrication to cool down turbo bearings after shutdown, Paragon Products offers many off-the-shelf or custom-designed lubrication solutions.
Entry Level Sales Representative
Who You Are:
You are ambitious, goal oriented, and interested in taking your career to the next level! You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic, progressive environment.
If you are willing to put in the hard work, we will provide the training to help you achieve a higher earning potential.
Average first year reps make $70,000-$90,000 in their first year with continued growth.
- Providing in-home consultations for homeowners to explain the benefits of zero-down solar
- Build and maintain a consistant pipeline of new prospects
- Manage existing accounts from prospecting phase to instal
- Attend sales meetings 3x per week
Interested? Contact us to find out more about how you can play an integral role in one of the fastest growing local companies!
Visit our website: www.v3electric.com
We are an industry leader in solar technology. Based in Folsom CA with multiple offices across the state. We win the hearts of our customers because they can see that we are fighting for them. We are committed to doing this the right way. Our customers are turned into advocates not consumers.
Our firm is currently hiring qualified individuals with excellent communication and strong customer service skills. Must be able to utilize computer technology to manage high account volumes and provide friendly professional demeanor. The successful candidate will need to pass assessments, pre-employment background check and drug screening. FR, full benefits, 401-K. No weekends.
Child Tutor - Behavior Technician / ABA Therapist
Amazing and Motivated? Love Playing With Kids! We're looking for you!
Learning ARTS is looking for dedicated individuals to help children with disabilities reach their maximum potential. Come be a part of the amazing journey for these individuals who truly need your help and support. As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), you will be working with a small team of individuals committed to the progress of the patient and family as a whole.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity to start your career in the ABA home services field.
- Flexible Scheduling (Part-Time 12-20 hours/week)
- Work is mostly in the afternoons
- RBT Certification
- In-house Training
- Additional Compensation for Drive Time
- Assistance in your education goals: free supervision, letters of recommendation, internship opportunities, and tuition assistance toward advanced certification
- Ability to give a 1 year commitment
- HS Diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation
- Available for at least 12 hours/week between the hours of 12pm and 7pm
- Ability to actively play with kids for 20 minutes at a time.
- Ability to Stand, Sit, Squat, Bend, Twist and lift 50 lbs
- DOJ/FBI Live Scan Background Clearance
- TB Clearance and Immunization records
- Pass RBT certification within 45 days of start date
Submit your online application now to be contacted by a member of our Talent Acquisition team for a interview.
*paid RBT training $12.50 hourly. Post RBT completion $14.00 - $17.00
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
We are dedicated to evidence based interventions, such as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and continually strive to be a leader in the development of the field. Learning ARTS actively participates in the academic, community, and political development of our field. We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with any issues and research that could impact a family's intervention.
Learning ARTS is a preferred provider with over 20 different funding/insurance agencies, including Medi-Cal and Medicaid; and provide services though most of Northern/Central California and Nevada. Please see our map for locations. Our staff include caregivers, interventionists, and care coordinators that can help families access services sooner and ensure continued-quality services. Please feel free to browse our website for more information. Thank you for your time and interest in our company.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!