El Sobrante Job Description Sample
School Pickups, Tennis Drop-Offs, School Play Practice
Employer is the fastest growing on-demand childcare and kids rides service provider network trusted by thousands of parents. We take pride in being the most trustworthy transportation and child care partner of a working parent - ensuring their kids never miss any school or activity for need of a safe ride or care. We use state of the art mobile technology to connect parents with our network of highly reliable and trustworthy child care providers and drivers - “ Employerers” - who can pickup and drop kids safely to their destination, babysit them at home or just stay back with them at an activity.
About being a Employerer :
As a Employerer, you are more than a nanny, babysitter, driver or childcare provider. You are part of a larger purpose - to support better parenting. Through caring for a family’s well-being, you are empowering working parents to excel in their professional and family lives. Employerers serve families by driving their kids to school/activities and providing care. The ideal Employerer exhibits: thoughtfulness and a willingness to go the extra mile for parents and children. With us, you can work at flexible hours of your choice and ‘earn as you go’ on a per trip basis.
Who are we looking for?
- Stay at home Moms
- Graduate students
- Part-time professionals (teachers, instructors, musicians)
Basic Qualifying Criteria:
- Must be 21 years old or older
- At least 2 years of child related education/work and driving experience
- Own a 2006 or newer 4 door car - great exterior and interior to meet our 22 point inspection criteria
- Valid California state license and driver’s insurance
- Impeccable driving and background record (willing to undergo DMV and Background checks)
Perks of Joining the Employer Team:
- Flexible hours: Choose your own time slots/days and rides
- Have the work come to you - our mobile app will automatically bring work to you everyday
- Highest pay in the industry - our Childcare providers and drivers say they make 100% more than average nanny jobs
- Safe environment and convenient hours
- Fun and active
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $32.00 /hour
- Childcare: 2 years
- Conversational English
Required license or certification:
Critical Care Transport Registered Nurse
Falcon is a family-owned and operated ambulance company that has provided round-the-clock transportation services throughout the greater Bay Area since 1998. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to all our patients in a safe, mobile environment. We are specialized, caring, and reliable. You can count on Falcon to do the right thing!
We are currently seeking both full and part time Registered Nurses with at least 2 years of ER or ICU experience. As a Critical Care Transport Nurse, you will be responsible for treating and providing care to critically ill and injured patients during inter-facility transports on an ambulance with a complement of yourself and two EMT’s. You will be working in a professional and fun filled environment making a difference in the lives of your patients and our communities.
Currently scheduling 10, 12 & 24 hour shifts
Full time annual salary ranges from $109,980 to $121,680.
- Provide comprehensive, effective, safe care to patients during transport
- Maintain clinical skill proficiency and knowledge base
- Complete documentation
- Maintain positive communication effectively while interfacing with fellow employees, hospital staff, and the community
- Stock and clean medical equipment
- Ability to perform independently within established policies, procedures and standards of practice
- Work collaboratively with EMT’s
- Presents themselves in a professional, courteous and punctual way
- Responsible for other related duties deemed necessary to meet the needs of the Company
- Must portray a positive Company image and attitude to personnel
- Must be current in state and federally mandated training
- Must maintain current industry standards through continuing education
- Must be able to communicate and understand English verbally and written
- Must have completed all mandatory training including mandatory testing
- Must demonstrate a compassionate attitude towards all customers and family members
- Must posess current California RN License.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years combined RN experience in a critical care setting (CCU, ICU, ER, CCT)
- Must have current ACLS and PALS
- Must be certified in CPR for Healthcare Professional
- Must posess a valid current California driver’s license
- Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Walk - frequently, up to 4 hours per day.
- Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
- Stand - frequently, up to 2 hours per day.
- Sit - frequently, up to 8 hours per day.
- Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles
- Must be able to tolerate work in an outdoor environment (heat, cold, rain, etc.)
Falcon has steadily grown over the years and has maintained its family culture and local touch by maintaining a dedication to team members, value and customer service. We currently service 6 SF Bay Area counties and we look to add on in the near future.
You may visit our website at falconambulance.com for more information or to apply.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
UPS - Full-Time Road Driver (El Sobrante,Ca)
Shift: Night (10:00 PM - 8:00 AM)
UPS Freight is hiring individuals to work as Full Time Road Drivers in a growing freight market. This position involves driving of a tractor-trailer over the road as a Linehaul driver. There are immediate openings for these positions including meet and return to domicile, travel to locations and perform dock functions and return home, as well as Sleeper opportunities.
UPS Freight is offering an industry leading compensation and benefit program with top rate mileage earning $.7042 per mile. UPS Freight has a fully funded pension plan paid for by the company and industry leading healthcare packages for full time Road Drivers.
Road Driver candidates are 21 years of age or older with a class A CDL issued by their resident state with the following endorsements: Haz-Mat, Twin Trailer, and Tanker.
Candidates must be physically and mentally fit, able to read, write, and speak the English language, and pass DOT requirements. Successful candidates pass a background check and drug screening.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer - race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company truck, company truck driver, conductores clase a, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, tanker truck driving
Clinic Manager/Pt - Ortho
Seeking an experienced Therapy Manager. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Manager over a therapy program, but may consider an experienced physical therapist.
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Caviar Delivery Driver - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Exciting opportunity for a Orthodontic assistant in a teamwork oriented well established practice. We have the best technology and a commitment to giving the best orthodontic care possible to our wonderful patients. We are looking for a licensed, experienced , energetic person.
Physical Therapist - Outpatient Traveler
At VibrantCare Rehabilitation, it’s not just a job, it’s an EXPERIENCE! VibrantCare Rehabilitation’s vision is to be the BEST rehab provider in the communities we serve. To allow our TEAM to reach this VISION, we have created a CULTURE where we provide an OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE for all our patients as well as a FUN and ENERGETIC atmosphere for our TEAM MEMBERS!
Are you sick of moving from assignment to assignment? VibrantCare Rehabilitation is opening our own travel division. We are looking for experienced physical therapists that are willing to work within our markets. Our specialty is outpatient physical therapy. We currently have centers in California, Washington, Arizona, and New Mexico. Our travel assignments can be as flexible as desired! We can set up a therapist for a short-term assignment or an ongoing assignment! We offer fun settings and flexible hours!
Qualified candidates will be fully licensed to practice physical therapy or willing to obtain licensure in one of our states. Ideal applicants will have previous experience as a physical therapist. We will consider new graduates in these roles.
What makes VibrantCare Rehabilitation more desirable than the major traveling agencies? The answer is very simple; we will keep you busy on an ongoing basis! We will take the worry of having to find another assignment after 3 months. No need for additional interviews! You can just arrange for a new location with our staffing coordinators. In addition, we guarantee all hours and you can work as long as desired!
Below are our current locations with needs in our CA market:
- Santa Cruz
- San Leandro
If interested, please contact us for an immediate interview!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!