El Sobrante Job Description Sample
Clinic Manager/Pt - Ortho
Seeking an experienced Therapy Manager. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Manager over a therapy program, but may consider an experienced physical therapist.
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Are you a strong Restaurant Assistant Manager looking for a great new career growth opportunity? Join this well-established name-brand chain that promotes from within! We are seeking Assistant Managers for both Pinole and Vallejo locations.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days
- 1 week vacation after 6 months/ 2 weeks per year, 3 weeks after 5 years, and 4 weeks after 10 years
- 401K with 25% company match up to 6% of pay
- Free meals
- 8 weeks paid local training
- 5 day work week
- Free meals
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager with a full-service restaurant
We are the largest hospitality recruiting agency in the US, with over 100 offices nationwide. With over 25 years of experience, we have developed an effective recruiting process and an incredible network of candidates and clients, allowing us to match great talent with leading restaurants and hotels.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Part-Time Shopper - Groceries
Earn money shopping, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. IN-STORE SHOPPING (NO CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? In-Store Shoppers are part-time employees who focus on ensuring our customers' grocery orders are complete and of the highest quality. They are based locally at a designated Instacart store location and spend their complete shift grocery shopping using Instacart's InstaShopper application on a compatible Smartphone.
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Work on a team to fulfill orders for customers WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Insurance And Financial Services Agent
Khakis And Red Polo Shirt Not RequiredState Farm Agent - Assigned Business or New Business Start-Up Opportunity
Be your own boss while being a leader in your community. Being a State Farm agent allows you to grow yourself and your business. You have the luxury of helping others and building relationships while building your community. Successful State Farm agents come from all backgrounds. Choose a career you can't outgrow; it means a career where your life, your work, your values, and your goals can be in sync.
We look for people who:
Want to make a difference in people's lives
Are looking for a calling
Want a life of significance, not just a job
Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one's time and financial future
Seeking Candidates with:
A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships
Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
Drive for achievement and financial rewards
Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership management roles
A strong presence in the local community
Here are 10 reasons why you WILL want to explore becoming a State Farm agent:
Opportunity to run your own business
Ability to lead and develop your own team
Worldwide travel incentives
National marketing and advertising support
Wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products
Paid training program with State Farm benefits
Hands-on field development experience with an established agent and continued support
Among the industry's most attractive incentive and rewards programs
An opportunity that allows you control over your time
State Farm® is an equal opportunity employer.
Night Time Cooks
Working on the grill and making sandwiches will be the primary duty. Secondary duties, will be assiting the manager with expediting the orders for drive thru and closing the stations at closing. Sweeping/mopping the floors and washing dishes.
CDL A Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Store Manager All Locations
Enter job description...
Looking for a qualified and enthusiastic store manager with at least 3 years of experience in the food industry. The store manager's duties include directing the daily operations of the restaurant, managing the staff effectively, providing excellent guest service and insuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied. The store manager will also be responsible for hiring new staff and training the staff to the Wingstop procedures.
We require that the store manager to be very detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize. The ideal candidate will also have good communication skills as well as strong inter personnel and conflict resolution skills. Store managers are expected to adhere and enforce company policies and procedures in all areas of operation.
There is room for advancement to a district manager's position to manage 5 other locations.
Will be adding 3 additional stores is Green Valley, Oakland and Berkeley
Service Coordinator - San Francisco Bay Area
TITLE: Service Coordinator
PAY: $50k annually
LOCATIONS: San Rafael, Burlingame, Pinole
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm
You are reliable, good natured, and have a calling to help others. Your experience working with people who have disabilities is desired. You have an understanding of all applicable Regional Center guidelines. You are familiar with case management. You are very well organized and can handle multiple projects at a time. You are easily able to prioritize and is comfortable working alone as well as with a team.
YOUR JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE...
- Manages and supervises Personal Attendants, Lead Staff and Team Leaders; including interviewing, disciplinary actions, etc
- Maintains a caseload of at least 8 consumers
- Responsible for the quality assurance of services to the consumer
- Provides continued training and guidance of Personal Attendants, Lead Staff and Team Leaders on DABS policies and procedures
- Provides schedules for Personal Attendants, Lead Staff and Team Leaders
- On-call after customary hours as needed
- Must have 2 years of management experience
- AA degree or 2 years of college is preferable
- At least one year coordinating services for people with developmental disabilities or other human service resource
- Flexibility and willingness to problem solve and collaborate as part of a team
- A high level of accountability and reliability
- Comfort in providing personal support
- Ability to have a high degree of discretion when handling sensitive information
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to organize own work, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with or without supervision
- Ability to pass a Live-Scan DOJ background check, obtain CPR certification, and complete TB testing prior to work in the field
- Valid California Drivers License and insurable driving record.
- FOR CONSIDERATION, APPLY HERE ON THIS WEBSITE!
- Upload your resume. In the COVER LETTER section, include a brief statement of why you would like to join our team.
Thank you for your interest in joining the DABS Inc family. We look forward to meeting you!
DABS Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DABS Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location the company facilitates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoffs, recall transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
DABS Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We have three programs in which we operate to provide this kind of support.
1. Supportive Living Services or SLS is based on a framework of principles and expected outcomes.
In SLS we support our consumers with living in their own home, building life-long relationships, and living with community membership.
2. Community Integration Training Programs or CITP is a more individualized program where our consumers are active participants in developing their Individual Service Plan or ISP.
In CITP we support our consumers when it comes to exercising their rights, developing skills to replace maladaptive behaviors with adaptive responses, and we gradually offer them an increased amount of independence to encourage independent decision making and appropriate choices.
3. Independent Living Services or ILS is another individualized program where our consumers are active participants in developing a productive lifestyle for themselves with support.
In ILS we support our consumers when it comes to making healthy decisions, financial budgeting, and time management, just to name a few areas of focus. In turn, this will help build their independence and encourage progression.
Some key functions are to...
-Help our consumers obtain affordable housing by collaborating with various subsidized housing organizations, such as the Department of Housing and Urban Development
-Match our consumers with financial awards and assistance
-Aid in job placement and skills training
-Ensure the accessibility of healthcare services
Global Dairy Technician
Global Dairy Technician
AAK USA Inc. is a global leader with over 100 years of history in producing and selling value-adding vegetable oil solutions for food and non-food applications. Our products go into food market sectors such as bakery, dairy, confectionary, and infant nutrition, and our non-food applications include fats and oils for use in personal care products, candles, animal feed, and much more. AAK has industry leading products, services and technologies that enable our customers to succeed. We have a proven track record of working side by side with our customers to create solutions that work. Further information on AAK can be found on the company’s website www.aak.com.
Due to unprecedented growth, we are currently seeking to hire an experienced Global Dairy Technician for our Richmond, CA location.
This position will support all activities of the Global Customer Innovation Management, Plant Based Dairy and work in the Dairy Lab: (1) research (2) product development /application and (3) internal/external customer support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist designing, preparing and executing application tests for a variety of fat-based solutions and Dairy products, providing technical support to the Global CIM, Dairy Customer Innovation and Sales team members
Assist in generating new product ideas and recipes, conduct application trials, preparing prototypes, troubleshooting existing formulas to optimize cost savings and production performance and perform appropriate tests/evaluations as needed
Prepare oral and written reports for all product development/application activities
Install and analyze all test equipment for qualification
Manage various dairy laboratory equipment in an organized manner, keeping records and SOP’s, performing training as needed
This is a hands-on position
Associate or BS degree, preferably in food science or a related field. Dairy background required.
Min of 3 years of experience, in dairy applications. Ability to work with dairy equipment such as high shear mixers, incubators, pasteurizers, homogenizers, UHT/HTST, aseptic processing and filling.
Ability to foster good relations with peers and customers through collaborative problem solving and innovation.
Good communication skills are a must for interaction with customers and functioning in a team environment
Possess a valid driver’s license
Must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Qualified candidates please email resume and salary requirements
AAK USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to workforce diversity. EOE. M/F/D/V.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!