Electric Cell Tender Job Description Sample
Associate Veterinarian - Tender Paws Animal Hospital
Tender Paws Animal Hospital is looking for a third doctor to join our well-run, growing hospital in Conroe, TX! For the past fifteen years, we have served the Conroe, Willis, Montgomery and The Woodlands areas and maintained our well regarded and successful hospital by providing outstanding customer service and quality care to our clients. We focus on educating our clients and improving the quality of life for their pets!
We have a tenured and highly trained staff that allows you to concentrate on quality small animal veterinary medicine and surgery. We place a great deal of importance on diagnostics and diet and nutrition. We are also well-equipped with digital x-ray, laser therapy and provide on-site ultrasound and echoes, and use complementary medicine such as acupuncture and herbs with traditional medicine.
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian who shares our values, looking for a place to grow and interested in leadership opportunities. This doctor will be doing routine surgeries, dentals, emergency surgeries and exams. If this sounds like a great fit, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of TX
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
Machine Operator / Roll Tender - 2Nd Or 3Rd Shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- set-up and operate Letterpress or lithographic printing machines with impact numbering capabilities.
- perform minor adjustments and minor preventative maintenance(PM)
- handle material and equipment of the press
- ability to perform visual inspection of product to insure quality of finished product.
Education and Required Experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in machine operation in a manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Printing Industry experience Preferred
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability
Cross Product Line Tender Manager (Ofs) - Houston, TX; London Or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, Uae; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Cross Product Line Tender Manager (OFS) - Houston, TX; London or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, UAE; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes GE
Posted 10/5/2018 2:58:19 PM
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Cross Product Line Tender Manager based in Houston, Texas, London or Aberdeen, United Kingdom, Dubai, United Arab Emirates or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This position is responsible for delivering winning cross product line tenders and managing the early strategy and scoping/bidding discussions to secure opportunities marked as Must Win Priority for the Oil Field Services business. The focus is on large and multi product line opportunities, and the Tender Manager will be personally involved in developing, supporting and leading selected opportunities globally and ensuring OFS is best positioned to win.
Own, and provide hands-on leadership for, selected cross product line Must Win Priority opportunities. Managing the deal review process, risk identification and mitigation, costing, pricing, deal strategy, terms and conditions, cross product line synergies and 3rd party optimizations to ensure a winning proposal is delivered.
Drive constructive Bid/No Bid discussions, including logging and follow up on actions to cover identified gaps ahead of tender release.
Work in conjunction with the region sales and commercial teams and product to drive commercial intensity and to develop commercial strategies and solutions for large cross product line offerings that will meet customer requirements as well as meet or exceed Oil Field Services business goals
Keep note of planned upsell opportunities and track performance against the plan
Conduct AAR (After Action Review) lessons learned reviews for assigned opportunities and communicate back to the organization, including key takeaways and actions follow up.
Work closely with the pricing team to develop cross product line project pricing benchmarking and apply to assigned opportunities.
Drive continuous process improvements and simplification opportunities which will drive Inquiry to Order (ITO) process compliance and efficiency, as well as increasing our win rates for these large opportunities.
Work closely with the regional and product line commercial operations teams to support them with the best processes and tools for their daily execution.
Act as a mentor, coach and trainer for the region and product line commercial operations teams as they build out their large complex tender capabilities
Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
Strong Technical Knowledge with Commercial and contractual skills
5 Years previous experience in Oil & Gas front end customer engagement, large project tendering and team management
Relevant experience in sales, operations, commercial or risk in Oil Field Services/Oil & Gas Projects Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation, etc. to allow constructing contracts with minimizing risk
Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Excellent networking and team working skills
Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Must be willing to travel frequently as and when needed
Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding at a transaction level
Proven coordination and influencing skills
Experience in New Product/New Offering designs/offerings
Experience in business development and / or building growth plans
Health, Safety, Security & Environment awareness
Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
Houston, TX; London or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, UAE; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Licensing Project Manager - Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgen.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
MaxGen has two major lines of business. The first is the planning, design and construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging and battery energy storage infrastructure. MaxGen is a specialist in the market and serves many of major companies leading the electrification of passenger and fleet vehicles. The second line of business is comprehensive operations and maintenance services for solar, battery energy storage, and EV infrastructure owners and operators around the United States.
The company has a central operations center and a team of nation-wide highly-trained technicians to provide in-the-field O&M services for commercial, industrial, and utility customers and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
Acts as a liaison between the Company and the state agencies that regulate licensing for contractors. The candidate will have the ability to create reporting for department leaders, and potentially C-suite executives. Performs all related tasks for processing applications for State Electrical and General Contractors licenses and Firm including processing new applications check lists, evaluating credential documentation against requirements, follow up with applicants with deficiencies, and communicate with internal department according to procedures. Work closely with HR for recruiting criteria for the various state requirements. Develop, maintain, and improve processes as needed. High degree of organizational skill required. This is a manager level position
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain logs of license holders, and potential license holders and critical dates for renewal and examinations
- Manage and evaluate all regulations and legislation for licensing activities and ensure appropriate implementation and prepare strategies for various business groups.
- Provide strategy for, and management of, licensing in all 50 states
- Alert Department heads about potential deficiencies or gaps in licensure
- Respond to all phone calls and emails within 24 business hours
- Establish and maintain process for license renewals, license transfers and reciprocity applications
- Work Closely with Licensing Vendor (API) to gather necessary paperwork, signatures, notaries, & records
- Maintain a log of all applicant communications and processing activities within the as400 system
- Evaluate applications and supporting documents to determine qualification for licensure as specified by state Board requirements using procedure and file checklists
- Maintain contact with applicants that have deficiencies, following up every 30 days with notice letter
- Management and approvals of RME incentives
- Interface with State Licensing bodies for requirements, applications, insurance
- Send appropriate files to Vendor for Board requests as needed
- Discuss with supervisor any changes to rules, policies, or procedures by Board
- Inform appropriate parties about changes in requirements, and or compliance related issues
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Service/Maintenance And Electric Motor Sales
Our client is a leader in electric motor industry. They are looking for a Sales Representative in the Houston area. This individual will be tasked with uncovering retrofit/service opportunities within an existing book of business.
Job Duties and
- Identify projects that include repair and replacement of large electric motors inside major industrial facilities.
- Utilize organization’s current network of customers to establish projects directly with end-users in existing facilities.
- Responsible for establishing/maintaining relationships directly with owners/end-users and/or general/mechanical contractors and consulting engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the MS Office suite
- 8+ years of professional sales experience in either sales or project management for Building Automation or a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive target base salary plus uncapped commission
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan
Flight Systems VKF Test Cell Supervisor - 1069 - Internal Only
Grade level: 37/38
This opportunity is being offered by National Aerospace Solutions, the team selected by the U.S. Air Force to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, Tennessee. AEDC operates more than 55 aerodynamic and propulsion wind tunnels, rocket and turbine engine test cells, space environmental chambers, arc heaters, ballistic ranges and other specialized units located in six states. Many of the complex's test units have capabilities unmatched elsewhere in the United States; some are unique in the world. AEDC is one of three installations which are part of the Air Force Test Center (AFTC), one of six subordinate commands of the Air Force Materiel Command organization and an important national resource.
AEDC’s mission is to conduct developmental test and evaluation for the Nation through modeling, simulation, ground and flight test. Execution of the mission requires a large team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals from multiple technical disciplines to effectively accomplish the objectives of our test customers.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a VKF Test Cell Engineering Supervisor to join our team at Arnold Air Force Base, TN.
- Responsible for overseeing Test Operations Engineers/Mechanical System Engineers for a grouping of VKF located Wind Tunnels.
- Responsible for overseeing Test Cell Superintendents, as well as the assigned mechanical and electrical craft, for a grouping of turbine engine test cells.
- Conducts annual performance reviews in accordance with approved NAS procedures and holds career development discussions.
- Coordinates and supervises the RBA test, as well as the DBA maintenance and investment activities for the assigned VKF test cells and support facilities. Has the responsibility for interpreting, organizing, coordinating and executing these activities from a technical, as well as a resource staffing point of view. Forecasts engineering and craft staffing requirements for these activities and provides inputs to next level management.
- Oversees the change control and configuration management process for the mechanical assets associated with the assigned test cell grouping. Performs technical review of all asset documentation including operations and maintenance (O&M) hazard analyses and work instructions for these mechanical assets.
- Leads the TOS team (multi-discipline & multi-functional area) to execute the RBA test projects assigned to the assigned test cell grouping. Coordinates the test requirements, collects and organizes the cost, schedule and technical inputs from the project team, and prepares the project plan. Tracks TOS performance during project execution, evaluates changes and takes corrective action when required. Acts as the TOS liaison to the Air Force RBA Test Manager.
- Provides input to the annual budget cycle, including resource requirements for administrative, engineering and craft personnel (all disciplines & all functional areas), along with material and utility requirements, for all RBA test and DBA maintenance and investment projects for the assigned test cell grouping. Work Package Manager (WPM) for assigned RBA and DBA project execution and scheduling.
- Performs and manages the work in accordance with relevant NAS and TOS procedures and AEDC standards and requirements including national consensus codes and federal requirements.
- Makes recommendation to Engineering Management of key personnel for project assignments.
- Champions the creation of a work environment which fosters openness, trust, communications, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- Exemplifies the company core value and convent of safety in all aspects of job including wearing Personal Uses Protective Personal Equipment (PPE) in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- B.S. degree in engineering from an accredited university and 11 to 13 years of progressive and relevant experience or any equivalent combination of relevant education and progressive and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Knowledge and demonstrated practice of related safety measures and setting a good example for others with respect to safety.
- Skilled at written and oral communication.
- Must possess active security clearance.
- Skilled at building and maintaining personnel relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor less experienced technical staff
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.
Roll Tender (41815)
Load rolls of paper onto automatic splicing unit of web offset printing press.
Inspect rolls of paper for blemishes or tears and cuts away damaged area with knife.
Roll paper into loading position on automatic splicer, insert shaft of automatic splicer through roll core, secure holding chucks of automatic splicer to shaft ends, and thread paper through press components to prepare press for printing.
Apply adhesive strip to backup roll and insert backup roll onto automatic splicing unit of press to prepare paper for automatic splicing.
Remove roll of leftover paper from press after automatic splicing.
May operate mechanical truck to transport rolls of paper to press area.
May assist with some of the make-ready tasks associated with the type of press operated such as hanging plates, examining plates, prepping and installing blankets, adjusting tension etc.
May clean press and clean and install press components to maintain press in working order.
Must be able to work 7:00 pm to 7:00 am shift, 3 days on/4 days off, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, alternating on an 8 week rotation). Opportunities for overtime.
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company's policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Requires 6 months up to 1 year of web press-printing experience.
Ability to read and follow job specifications to determine materials needed to run the job successfully.
Ability to make adjustments to auto splicer.
Knowledge to load paper and prepare slice for continuous operation of the press.
Knowledge of materials and requirements for press.
- Continuous standing/walking
- 8 hrs or more.
Occasional bending, kneeling, climbing, reaching.
Occasional lifting and pushing/pulling
- 50 lbs.
- Occasional repetitive motion with both hands.
INCLUDE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING YOUR INTEREST IN CRAFT BEER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
Truck & Tap is a new beer bar concept that opening our third location in Downtown Duluth early this Fall. We have a rotating selection of craft beer from around the world, along with wine, and wine/beer-based mixed drinks. Our kitchen is provided by a rotating food truck. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the company.
We're slated to begin training in August.
• Must be legal drinking age.
• Positive outgoing attitude.
• Passion for craft beer and improving your knowledge of craft beer.
• Weekend, night, and holiday availability.
• At least one year of service experience
• Must be able to move 161 pound kegs
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to traverse stairs
• Must be able to be on your feet for upwards of 10 hours
Job Description and
You will be interacting with and serving customers drinks in a laid back, fun environment.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Staying up-to-date with our ever-changing craft beer menu to make educated suggestions for customers based on their tastes and food choices.
• Following recipes for mixed drinks
• Bussing tables
• Cleaning throughout the day.
• Occasional shifts in our small scale kitchen, paid hourly.
Full and part time positions open with shift pay + tips.
INCLUDE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING YOUR INTEREST IN CRAFT BEER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
Steam Plant Tender - Mutc
This position is typically filled at a salary of $10.88 hourly; $816.00 biweekly; $21,216.00 annually.
Work for Indiana!
Join U.S. News & World Report's #1 state government! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana features a diverse workforce offering applicants stimulating and challenging projects across a broad scope of career opportunities. As a State of Indiana employee, you impact the well-being of Indiana's communities every day. You also benefit from the State's enterprise-wide employer values including work-life balance, public service, professional growth, diversity and wellbeing.
About the job:
Serves as a steam plant fire tender in the steam plant at the Muscatatuck Urban Training Center.
A day in the life:
Operates heavy equipment such as dump trucks, front-end loaders, elevators, and conveyors to maintain a steady supply of coal to the boilers;
Measures and records amount of coal supplied to each boiler;
Utilizes ash pulling equipment to remove waste ash from the boilers;
Assists shift operator in monitoring gauges and equipment to ensure conditions are normal, operating within appropriate safety standards, and ensuring maximum efficiency; Performs minor maintenance on coal and ash handing equipment and assists in periodic overhauls, cleaning, major repairs; and installation and repair of steam lines;
Cleans boilers, equipment and areas of plant as assigned;
Performs grounds maintenance of the training site to include mowing and snow removal;
Assists in building maintenance throughout the training site to include minor and emergency repairs of plumbing, electrical, etc
What we are looking for:
One (1) year experience in the maintenance or operation of high-pressure boilers OR heavy equipment.
High School Diploma or GED.
Must have a valid Indiana Driver's License.
Ability to operate heavy equipment.
About The Adjutant General's Office:
The Adjutant General's Office (AGO) provides a dynamic workplace while serving the Indiana National Guard at its various facilities throughout the state. AGO's programs and projects offer exciting opportunities for professionals in many fields - from maintenance repair to cadre to civil engineers - looking to begin or advance their careers. AGO offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as an outstanding work/life balance. AGO offers agency specific benefits, such as a physical fitness program, an opportunity to work an alternative work schedule, and a spot bonus program to reward hardworking employees.
The State of Indiana offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
Medical / Dental / Vision plans
Health Savings Account available - with Employer Contribution
New Parent Leave
Incentive-based Wellness Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employer-funded Retirement Plan
Deferred Compensation Plan with Employer Match
Flexible Spending Account
Work/life balance: 24 Paid Days Off and 12 Holidays, per year
Group Life Insurance
Qualified Employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Want the specifics? Explore the Benefits of Working in State Government!
Note: As a security feature, this application will 'time out' after a period of inactivity. It is recommended that you open the above link and then return immediately to complete the remainder of the application.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The State of Indiana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Construction Project Manager - (Small Cell / Fiber)
Responsibilities include the following;
- Construction Project management background on Fiber, OSP and/or Small Cell projects
- Project Planning and staff/vendor planning.
- Fiber/Small Cell permit applications
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
- Ensure construction vendors are adhering to schedule
- Manage relationships with municipalities, utilities, etc.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget using a tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders.
- Minimum of 5+ years in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication and project management experience.
- Familiarity with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!