Electric Organ Assembler And Checker Job Description Sample
The Furniture Assembler/Dock Checker is responsible for assembling furniture and filling customer orders in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. Efficiently fills customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure outbound picked furniture matches invoice before loading into contractors vehicle for delivery
- Ensures that outbound furniture does not have any damages or flaws
- Efficiently prepares customers orders
- Assembles outbound furniture prior to delivery
- Conducts operations in compliance with OSHA standards
- Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Ensures that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled
- Inspects and performs minor maintenance on the equipment
- Maintains a clean free from debris warehouse floor
- Meet company standards for productivity
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Skills and Qualifications
A positive and pleasant personality, verbal communication, professionalism, sensitivity to confidential matters, organization team work. Must be able to use a screw driver, electric drill, and Allen Wrench.
Assembler III 3Rd Shift
3rd shfit position Leak Checker GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: Must perform cutting, bending, drilling, tapping, and similar operations as required to fabricate intricate assemblies encountered in cryogenic applications.
Must be able to prep parts for welders using a grinder. Must be able to tape a magnet. Must be able to insulate magnets Must be able to set up and leak check coliform.
Must be able to setup pressure test, 4k leak on beams. Must be able to operate bridge cranes and forklift trucks. Able to perform special assignments as required by the supervisor.
High School graduate or equivalent PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be capable of lifting 30 pounds. Must be capable of climbing.
Must be capable of bending and twisting his or her body in various positions. Must be capable of sitting or standing for long periods of time.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!