Electrical And Radio Mock Up Mechanic Job Description Sample
Electrical Designer - Radio
Location(s): Menomonee Falls, WI
What Magnetek is all about: Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Menomonee Falls, in the Greater Milwaukee area, Magnetek specializes in the development, manufacture and marketing of digital power and motion control systems for material handling, people-moving and mining applications. Our power control systems serve the needs of selected niches of traditional and emerging commercial markets that are becoming increasingly dependent on “smart” power. Magnetek is America’s largest supplier of digital drive systems for industrial cranes and hoists. We provide Energy Engineered® drives, radio remote controls, braking and collision avoidance subsystems, motors and more. Magnetek is also the world’s largest independent builder of digital motion control systems for elevators. We specialize in designing and manufacturing highly integrated Energy Engineered motion-control subsystems for elevators, serving the world’s foremost ‘lift’ builders. Magnetek is a division of Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO).
What you will do: The Electrical Designer organizes the documents and details from each order, creates drawings, and requisitions parts to ensure the timely and accurate manufacturing of product, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares layouts, drawings and designs for Material Handling products according to engineering specifications using CAD software.
- Reviews engineering drawings and supporting documentation to verify adherence to standard practices. Organize all the documents and details for all assigned orders according to departmental procedures.
- Assists Sales Engineering with quoting new orders and projects.
- Order entry of custom applications.
- Act as a technical resource to review other designs to improve accuracy and to address and resolve inquiries and problems regarding designs and manufacturability.
- Revise designs per customer or production changes, improving manufacturability to accommodate uniformity and ease of production.
- Perform final verification of product at shipping, reviewing and improving documentation.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current in technology and changes in the industry.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Complete mechanical designs as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Requires an associate degree in a job related curriculum or four years of high school and three to five years of progressively responsible related experience, or a combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as technical specifications, job orders, purchase orders, vendor catalogs, price and product selection guidebooks, schematics, drawings and blueprints. Ability to prepare reports, product designs and documentation. Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization.
The Global Leader in Providing Products and Application Knowledge to Help Customers Lift, Position, or Secure Materials Easily and Safely
Columbus McKinnon is a leading worldwide designer, manufacturer, and marketer of material handling systems and services, which efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position, or secure material. Key products include hoists, actuators, cranes, and lifting and rigging tools. With a rich 140-year tradition, the company is focused on commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by its superior design and know-how.
Electrical / Radio Frequency Engineer 1
Kforce has a client in Annapolis Junction, Maryland (MD) that is seeking an Electrical/Radio Frequency Engineer 1 who will be responsible for technical review of emerging spectrum technologies, coordinating of Navy operations in dense electromagnetic environments, developing and reviewing policies and procedures, and coordinating nationally and internationally.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent and 3 years of experience
Experience with applying the principles of the performance of the Radio Frequency Engineering analysis
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Senior Electrical Engineer - Radio - 90000566 - Philadelphia
We employ more than 20,000 diverse, energetic professionals in a variety of career fields throughout the United States. The safety of our passengers, our employees, the public and our operating environment is our priority and the success of our railroad is the result of our employees. Are you ready to join our team?
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Manage Amtrak's Radio Engineering Group ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position is responsible for all FCC licensed radios and radio systems under Amtrak control.
It is responsible for conceptual and design planning for all radio projects as well as all required FCC licensing. Prepares specifications for design and procurement of radio systems. Establishes company policy and maintenance criteria for all radio systems assuring compliance with FCC regulations.
Monitors policies, maintenance responsibilities and provides technical guidance for all radio shops nationwide. Manages budgets for the Radio Department. WORK EXPERIENCE:
Extensive experience in the radio field with extensive knowledge of antenna systems and signal propagation. Valid FCC GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License). PREFERRED EDUCATION: BSEE with extensive years experience in the radio field.
Valid FCC General Radiotelephone Operator License. Extensive experience dealing with FCC licensing requirements. COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills Requisition ID:33446 Posting Location(s):Pennsylvania Personnel Area:PA08 Job Family/Function:Engineering Relocation Offered:No
Bachelors Degree Travel
Up to 50% Employment Experience
3 - 5 years of experience Amtrak employees power our progress through their performance. We want your work at Amtrak to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions and helps you reach your career goals. We proudly support and encourage U.S.
Veterans to apply for Amtrak job opportunities. All positions require pre-employment background verification, medical review and pre-employment drug screen. Amtrak is committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All new hires are required to undergo a hair drug test which detects the presence of illegal drugs for months prior to testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping Amtrak safe and drug-free. In accordance with DOT regulations (49 CFR section 40.25), Amtrak is required to obtain prior drug and alcohol testing records for applicants/employees intending to perform safety- sensitive duties for covered Department of Transportation positions.
If an applicant/employee refuses to provide written consent for Amtrak to obtain these records, he/she will not permitted to perform safety-sensitive functions. Note that any education requirement listed above may be deemed satisfied if you have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Amtrak is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all to apply.
We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability (including blindness), or veteran status. POSTING NOTES: Engineering || Engineering SDL2017
Microwave Radio Technician
Microwave Radio Technician
EasTex Tower, Inc. is actively looking to add new members to our exciting and growing Team. We are currently seeking Microwave Radio Technicians (Level I, II, & III) for our Colorado Springs, CO location and our Longview, TX location. We would prefer 5+ years’ experience (less will be considered for Level I or Level II position). Successful candidates can look forward to an energetic, family atmosphere in a very prosperous and growing industry.
· Health Insurance with HSA
· Vision Insurance
· Short & Long term Disability
· Life Insurance
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Boot Allowance per year
· Per Diem for Personal Use
· Transportation Provided
· Personal and
Vacation DaysEssential Functions /
· Ability to install, maintain, and trouble shoot licensed and unlicensed M/W radio systems and auxiliary equipment without direct supervision. Possess Licensed OEM Certifications such as Aviat, Nokia, NEC, Ceragon, and others
o Auxiliary equipment includes DSX panels, MUX equipment, routers, patch panels, Wi-max products
· Experience with AC/DC rectifier installations, AC/DC cabling & terminating to radio equipment
· Able to wire wrap up DSX panels, run alarms and punch down to proper color code
· Proficient with test equipment for in the field test and turn up
· Migration of customer traffic to newly installed MW systems
· Bench testing of MW systems before deployment to the field
· Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose DS0, DS1, DS3, OC3, and ethernet circuits. To include troubleshooting these circuits on Legacy equipment such as channel banks and multiplex units.
· Conduct site audits for future installs
· Comply with various customer’s standards of installation
· Effectively communicate with the customer about issues, on site changes, and recommendations in a professional manner
· Must be willing/able to travel and be able to work within a non-structured schedule, i.e., long hours, weekends, etc.
· Conduct the above tasks within OSHA regulations, industry standards and more stringent safety regulations set forth by EasTex Tower LLC
Required Knowledge / Competencies:
· Must have valid Driver’s License and the ability to obtain a DOT physical certification. CDL Class A certification a plus
· Must be able to pass a background check for government security clearances
· Power meters, Spectrum analyzer, OC3 - T1 test sets, and ability to conduct RFC 2544 tests. Any proficiency with the upcoming Y.1564 standard a plus.
· Ability to work with all software programs that communicate with radio equipment.
· IP Configuration & networking skills
· General tower and fall protection safety knowledge and ability to utilize 100% tie off techniques at all times
· Ability to properly inspect and use PPE
· Knowledge of using transits, compass, set azimuths to standard engineering processes
· Antenna alignment tool experience
· Sweep & PIM testing experience. Anritsu gear preferred
· Equipment certifications; forklifts and boom lifts
· Must have complete knowledge on use and care of basic hand tools and power tools
· Must have reliable transportation to and from office location
· Must be willing/able to travel and be able to work within a non-structured schedule, i.e., long hours, weekends, etc.
· Mechanically inclined
· Technically inclined
· Self-Motivated and able to learn efficiently
· Team oriented
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office, load and configure programs, utilize emulator software, and Graphical User Interfaces.
· Knowledgeable of 4x4 vehicles, traversing un-maintained roads, and mountain driving.
Job Related Certifications:
· OSHA 10 or 30
· Competent Climber
· Competent Rescue
· First Aid/CPR
· Basic knowledge and understanding of DOT driver qualifications
Microwave Radio CertificationsSupervisor
Level II & III technicians may be required to be the supervising member of a crew. They have demonstrated a high proficiency level in all tasks related with turnkey microwave radio installations. They have also established a high level of responsibility and accountability for themselves and those under them. Lead technicians are expected to participate, supervise, and oversee all work tasks performed on site, inspecting each phase as required, ensuring the quality of the installation pertaining to radio installation and all other procedures related to the industry. They must have the ability to communicate and interact with customers on site, in an office environment, and on conference calls.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands and work environment described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job.
· Frequent work in adverse weather conditions
· Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, sit, and climb ladders and communication towers and work in an elevated position that is +/- 200 feet.
· Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
· On a constant basis, employee must lift, carry, and maneuver heavy or awkward objects weighing 75lbs or more.
· Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
· Daily travel within the Company’s geographical footprint and possible extended stays at external destinations. Travel time can be anywhere from three to six weeks at a time, with appropriate breaks.
· Frequently required to use hand and power tools
Radio Frequency (Rf) Hardware Engineer
The RF Hardware Engineer will join the core hardware development team and design RF circuitry in the 2G, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi frequency ranges. Design activities will include hardware architecture and detailed design, component selection, schematic capture, board layout, hardware testing, evaluation and optimization.
The RF Hardware Engineer will support all aspects of RF design and project planning. Provide radio design including RF system analysis, link budget, RX/TX architecture, filter requirements/design, detailed hardware design, PCB layout supervision, and component selection. In addition, the RF Hardware Engineer will provide RF support to other departments (QA, Test, Ops) as required.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and test of wireless products and circuitry including WCDMA and LTE receivers, transmitters, and synthesizers.
- Candidate should have experience in RF layout techniques
- Must be a self-starter who is capable of working independently.
- Experience with PA design and analog/digital RF pre-distortion techniques is strongly desired, specifically Maxim analog PA Linearizer (RFPAL) devices (SC1894/SC2200).
- Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering, Master’s preferred
Job Location: Nashua, New Hampshire
(5) Land Mobile Radio Installer, #2433
Submissions will take place in December-January for a February START!!!!! Must be able to pass drug/background.
Seeking 5 Consultants to assist the Radio Maintenance Section with the Installation of 1,000 Vehicular Modems at various site locations.
The Consultant shall perform all of the following duties:
• Install, test, and modify the following types of equipment:
o Mobile Digital Communications Equipment and Accessories
o Land Mobile Radios Equipment and Accessories
o Land Mobile Radio Antennas And Transmission Lines
o Mobile Radio Intercom Equipment
The duties listed above may require the use of hand and power tools, digital voltmeters, watt meters, communications test sets.
• Perform mobile communication system diagnostics testing to ensure systems proper operation.
• Troubleshoot active or live systems when necessary.
• Keep servicing records of time and materials on all equipment serviced.
Consultants must meet all of the following qualifications:
1. One (1) year of experience within the last two (2) years installing and removing electronic or electrical equipment on fixed communications sites such as land mobile radio, and or mobile cellular communications equipment.
2. One (1) year of experience within the last two (2) years installing electronic equipment using basic mobile installation practices.
3. One (1) year of experience within the last two (2) years installing, testing, and modifying electronic equipment using Volt-Ohm meters and RF Watt-meters.
4. One (1) year of experience within the last two (2) years installing and removing electronic equipment using hand and power tools, such as portable drills, power saws, soldering iron and wire crimpers.
5. Must be able to stand or walk most of the time, with bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, reaching, working on irregular surfaces, occasional lifting of objects weighing over 25 pounds, and frequent lifting of 10-25 pounds.
6. Must have a normal color vision perception other than for a minor hue impairment (mild as recorded on AO H-R-R Pseudoisochromatic or similar plates). Consultants who show other than normal or minor hue impairment may be tested, at the discretion of the lSD Project Manager, with sample color-coded electric wires.
Resumes submitted shall include detailed descriptions that clearly documents the required experience and supports all of the minimum qualifications. Partial months of experience will not be accepted as a full year.
Please note: Travel will be required for this position, must have a clean DMV record without any restrictions
Radio Frequency Field Technician 7279As
Are you a Radio Frequency Field Technician interested in a direct hire position in Columbia City, IN? Do you excel at installing and repairing two-way radio and communication equipment at the client’s location? If you enjoy traveling to client sites, then keep reading!
What you will be doing?
- Troubleshooting, repairing and installing Two-Way and SCADA telemetry equipment.
- Traveling to customer sites
What you need for this position?
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and install two-way radio/RF equipment.
- Technical understanding of RF radio communication equipment.
- Proficient with electrical testing equipment including service monitors, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Excellent customer interaction skills with both internal employees and external customers.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 80% of the time ~ must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with paid travel time
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance coverage
- Paid holidays and earned paid time off
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- Family owned and operated with multiple locations within Indiana.
- Over 40 years in business providing communication solutions to clients of all sizes throughout the Midwest.
- We design, install and service both Two-Way and SCADA communication systems.
If you are a Radio Frequency Field Technician interested in a direct hire position, apply today!
Radio Network Planning Engineer
Starry is reinventing how people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things — first, on being an internet service provider committed to simplicity, transparency, and delight, and second, on providing high-speed internet to underserved communities both locally, nationally and globally. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, user experience designed to delight, and a diverse and intellectually curious company culture.
Why you'll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you’ll have control of your own time and the opportunity to develop your ideas and initiatives. Our team is tightly-knit, highly collaborative, and very driven. We value each other’s contributions and we don’t hire jerks.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking an experienced Radio Network Planning Engineer to join our growing team. You will directly support the Network Design and Deployment group by developing the wireless network design as well as its build, implementation, and optimization. This role includes radio planning activities related to Starry’s network roll-out and operations in Boston and other markets across the country. Our ideal candidate will design, plan, verify, and optimize the performance of point-to-multipoint (PMP) wireless systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction, frequency planning, site equipment design, end-to-end testing, and performance optimization. You will have had success building out complex wireless data communication systems from greenfield to operations for multiple dwelling units (MDU) and fixed wireless access networks.
What you’ll do:
- Perform network design and quantitative analysis using a combination of radio network planning tools and GIS to determine most optimal PMP hub locations that service a maximum number of buildings within a market
- Extensive field measurement to characterize performance of millimeter wave frequency bands under varying RF environments and clutter class, and form agreement with model predictions
- Design high capacity point-to-point (PTP) wireless backhaul using Tier 1 radio equipment across a variety of frequency bands and technologies
- Design point to multipoint links (PMP), optimizing for diverse engineering and commercial needs
- Conduct surveys and site walks to validate radio network design and generate a detailed statement of work (SOW) for installation of both roof top radio equipment and indoor structured cabling and distribution, switching, power, and grounding
- Verify end-to-end testing results meet expected results
- Optimize the network through site modifications and parameter adjustments and trials
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related engineering technical field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in wireless system design (PMP, PTP, mobile), preferably in deploying greenfield networks
- Design, deployment and optimization experience acquired with a wireless provider, consultancy, or radio equipment supplier
- Expertise with RF planning tools (Siradel, Atoll, Planet, or IBwave) and GIS tools (MapInfo or ArcView)
- Understanding of RF propagation theory and model tuning of the radio planning tool, ideally across a number of the following frequencies - 80GHz, 60GHz, 37 - 40GHz, 23GHz, and 18GHz
- Hands-on experience with field measurement, installation, and testing of radio equipment
- Comfortable working in a small team or startup, and sometimes ambiguous or fluid environments
- Ability to develop new and nontraditional solutions that leverage multiple wireless technologies and methodologies
Bonus points if:
- You have passionate feelings about Starry and our mission
- You have outstanding shuffleboard skills
- Your sense of humor shines through even if stressed
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Starry, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Development Lead – VP2 Radio
Development Lead – VP2 Radio Chrysler Headquarters & Tech Center Auburn Hills, MI 48326, US Job Type:Full Time Date Posted: January 22, 2018 Job ID: 1030564 ApplyRefer A FriendJoin Our Talent Network Share this job
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkedin
- Share by Mail Job Overview The Development Lead — Base Radio Head Unit Expert will provide technical leadership to a team of engineers in the development of the Uconnect Organization. The responsibilities include the development of radio hardware and software design and making certain team adheres to design best practices, quality, cost, and weight efficient designs that meet program objectives. This includes developing and maintaining DFMEA’s, DVP&R’s, Compliance Reports, Owner’s Manual, Performance Standards and Process Standards. The candidate will be interfacing with multiple departments and will be coordinating requirements between NAFTA and EMEA within EE Systems, HMI and PDO. Qualifications
A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university
A minimum of 8 years of experience in automotive electrical / electronic system development
In-Depth Knowledge of Audio Systems and regulatory compliance specifications required
In-Depth Knowledge of development testing and validation processes desired
Track record of strong leadership
Must be self-directed with the desire to take on visible leadership role within Uconnect Engineering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to support design/development process and being the face of FCA NAFTA in the Infotainment industry
Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
Functional use of internal FCA systems (CN, EBOM, ECIMS, etc.)
Two or more years of experience with complete vehicle cycle development
Shainin and/or DFSS Black Belt experience
Experience in EE Systems requirements development and change management
Experience in Controller Area Network (CAN) and Local Interconnect Network (LIN) and associated tools
Experience with FCA Electrical/Electronic Development Plan (EEDP)
Experience in infotainment aspects such as: Audio/Video generation, USB, Wireless protocols, APP development FCA is proud to extend to its employees a compensation and benefits package that is designed to retain their talent and to motivate and reward job performance. Our present compensation program provides for competitive, market based salaries, and annual vacation and holiday time off. We make available a comprehensive health care benefits plan which, depending upon the employee’s role, includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. We also offer a disability absence plan, group and optional life insurance program, savings plan, tuition assistance, and vehicle purchase and lease discounts for certain employees, and for their family and friends. Note: Some of the benefits listed above may not apply to summer vacation replacement and temporary employees.
Senior Radio Frequency Engineer
Job Description IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries. Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace—by creating professions that didn’t exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you’ll work to solve some of society’s most complex problems and uncover what’s possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment. What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs. In this exciting role you will Lead engineering projects to design RF hardware/software solutions via third-party vendor.
Focus on RF exploitation, vulnerability analysis, signals analysis, secure software development and concealment.
Provide system-level analysis and directs the modifications of existing embedded products. + Will be well-versed in radio and direction-finding hardware/software systems.
Direct the modification of other communication devices employing design and prototyping of antennae systems.
Research and provide inter-device compatibility and/or new features.
Identify new initiatives and improves the solution by exploiting current hardware and software available to the project.
Lead and execute solution modifications independently or as a team.
Perform the system integration of COTS and GOTS hardware and software to meet client requirements. Stay connected by subscribing to the IBMJobs blog (blog.ibm.jobs) for career insights, news and latest job opportunities. IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us. (2252) PSHJ DCHJ GBSPSDC
BENEFITS Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
- http://www-01.ibm.com/employment/us/benefits/ + https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss
CAREER GROWTH Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Minimum 15 years combined experience in electrical and computer engineering roles
Minimum 10 years experience in applied R&D of secure surveillance systems
Minimum 5 years experience as lead engineer for hardware and software designs
Possesses advanced technical skills, to include knowledge of C/C++, Java, UNIX, SQL , Android, MAC, and Windows operating systems
Ability to quickly learn and apply the latest RF emerging technologies and programming languages to assess impact on current systems
Ability to maintain and debug live software systems
Active DoD Secret Clearance
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Advanced degree in Physics or EE
Understanding of DOD functional mission and objectives
Analyzes RF situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes; applies creativity and judgment on projects within the department
Provides ongoing technical/operational guidance to lead a project or professional work teams
Understands USSOCOM special reconnaissance, surveillance, and exploitation requirements
Multitasks and remains organized in a dynamic work environment
EO Statement IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!