Electrical Appliance Servicer Job Description Sample
- Processes Loans
- Performs various projects related to consumer, indirect, and home equity loans
- Answers the loan servicing line
- HMDA reporting
- ATM notices
- Processes sub-modifications
- Management of HOI and escrow
- Mortgage disclosures
- Provide informed, professional and accurate service and support to all members.
- Keep management informed regarding operating issues affecting the department
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Light Rail Servicer
Mobile Equipment Servicer
Production Assistant- Servicer (Henderson, NV, US, 89014)
Senior Commercial Loan Servicer
Commercial Loan Servicer - The Woodlands
Real Estate Loan Servicer
Mobile Equipment Servicer
Appliance Repair Service Technician
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigeration appliances and other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
- Appliance Repair
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Growth opportunitiesAs a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Full-time Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!