Electrical Assembler Job Description Sample
Electrical Panel Assembler / Electrical Assembler
We are currently seeking an Electrical Panel Assembler / Electrical Assembler! This is a 1st shift, long-term position. You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Electrical Panel Assembler
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Electrical Panel Assembler Compensation: $14/hr.
Micromatic is looking for an Electrical Assembler. This position must being able to do the following job functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Wire VDC/VAC circuits with no supervision
- Fully wire control panels from schematics
- Read and interpret blue prints and all electrical prints
- Travel as required - Internationally or Domestic
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Preferred - 2 Year Degree with an Electronic Major
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
The major markets we serve with our Rotac® Hyd-ro-ac® rotary actuators and Micro-Precision® automated systems include ...
But we‘re by no means limited to those markets. We can custom-design and integrate any rotary actuator or automation system to meet your requirements – no matter what the application. Little wonder, then, that we‘re recognized as a leader in custom-engineered industrial products and equipment.
With more than 100,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities on 10 acres - not to mention our comprehensive engineering and production services - we‘re a trusted supplier to customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Whatever your rotary actuator or automated assembly needs, we have what it takes to meet them. Contact Micromatic.
Horizon Personnel Services is looking for a qualified and experienced Electrical Assembler for their Sacramento location.
Pay: up to $14/hr. Shift: M- F 7:30am- 4pm
- Read and interpret schematics drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions
-Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring or
assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
-Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
-Position, align, or adjust work pieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly
-Drill or tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units or to provide openings for elements, wiring, or instruments. Also, fabricate or form parts, coils, or structures according to specifications, using drills, calipers, cutters, or saws
-Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
-Keep a clean work station, including cleaning parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths
-Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers
-Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems
If you have previous experience and can meet the above responsibilities, please respond to this ad with your resume
Mechanical And Electrical Assembler
We have immediate openings for experienced Mechanical and Electrical Assemblers in a manufacturing environment. Most positions are for the swing shift and there may be a few day positions open as well.
This position involves reading diagrams, blue prints or following written instructions. You will be using a variety of hand tools to assemble both mechanical and electrical parts. As a part of this position you may install or assemble:
- Wiring harnesses
- Metal Tubing
These are long term, full time positions. There may be some overtime and weekend work as well. In addition to the experience and skills required, you also need to be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
If you have this experience and are interested in this position, please contact Rod Miller in our office.
• Clean criminal background and drug screen
- working with control panel enclosures:
- of fitting and soldering electronic components together:
- reading, interpreting drawings and schematics:
The Electrical Control Panel Builder is responsible for layout, assembly, wiring, testing and troubleshooting of control panels.
Training will be provided however a basic understanding of electrical control theory is preferred.
1st shift with available overtime.
• Job Requirements:
• Use project electrical schematic to build electrical control panels based on the client needs.
• Perform power up and debug of industrial panel wiring, electrical control systems and completed machines.
• Possess a mechanical aptitude, be able to do light fabrication, and be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Be proficient in the use of hand tools and small power tools.
• PLC and UL experience a plus.
• Candidates must possess their own basic tools
Electrical Assembler Needed In Sunnyvale.
Assembly of AC-DC Power Supplies and DC-DC Converters. Prior assembly experience in the electronics industry, safe work practice skills,
Hand soldering of electronic components, wire crimping ( both manual and automated ), mechanical assembly of components using light hand tools, read schematics and drawings, have knowledge of / and operate electronic test equipment under supervision, ability to work with others in the same field.
• Read, and follow schematics and drawings used in the design and assembly of proto typing and production
• Be trained in the work practices of Hi pot and ATE test stations
• Maintain a safe working environment on and around the production floor
• Assist in the assembly of proto type and production work on the assembly floor
• Follow the direction of the Mfg Manager and /or the Lead Assembler on the production floor.
• Keep the Mfg Manager apprised of any condition that is not within the standards set forth previously by the Mfg Manager
• Bring to the attention of the Mfg Manager any issues that arise within the production floor be it personal or work related
Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
The Electrical Assembler will be responsible for building and wiring electrical panels, motors, transformers, and machine mounted components (push-buttons, switches, sensors, solenoids, etc...) for industrial equipment. The Electrical Assembler will also be responsible for all machine wiring connections and device function to ensure they operate per print specifications as well as troubleshooting and assisting during live power tests.
· Adhere to all safety policies.
· Build panels and terminal boxes from engineering prints.
· Wiring of motors, motor drives, breakers, transformers, relays, plc components, and other electrical components.
· Use hand tools and power tools to layout, drill and tap holes for motors, sensors, and hydraulic components.
· Walking or standing for most of the day.
· Use overhead crane to move parts and assembled equipment.
· Assist in final testing.
· Maintain proper job documentation.
· Teardown and crate equipment for shipment.
· Participate in Continuous Improvement.
· Ability to read and understand engineering prints.
· Ability to use electrician tools.
· Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Basic Math Skills
· Willingness to work 50-60 hours per week.
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
Electrical Assembler - High Speed Machinery
One of our clients is hiring two permanent Electrical Assemblers for high speed machinery.
Located in the Richmond area of Virginia.
Offering $50-55K annual salary is contingent on experience in the field.
Call our office, 804-594-6667, for more information on this opportunity.
Lingo feels that one of the things that set us apart from others in our industry is the care we take of our employees. In our opinion they are our company. Without a quality and satisfied team we would not have a company. The end result is that our customers have a happy and productive workforce.
Lingo Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to providing our employees with an honest and effective working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, is devoted to providing our clients with exceptional effort, extraordinary service and personal integrity. By earning the satisfaction of our clients and the pride of our employees, we will become the preeminent provider of staffing solutions.
Ann Arbor based company is seeking an electrical assembler
- Ability to wire and assemble electrical panels
- Ability to read blueprints
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- 1st shift
- Pay is based on experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!