Electrical Prospecting Engineer Job Description Sample
Senior Electrical Engineer (Pe)
Location: Tampa, FL
Client: National Consulting Engineering Leader with over 60 years experience
Compensation & Benefits: $100-145K base salary (Depends on experience), Profit Sharing/Bonus, Strong 401k match, HSA/FSA Health options, Flexible Schedules with ½ Day Friday, Generous PTO program, Mentorship Program, Tuition Reimbursement, PE Bonus and most benefits start day one!
Summary: Our client is a 12-office, full-service consulting engineering design firm with over 60 years of experience with a focus on large facility design including but not limited to: educational, healthcare, federal, municipal and laboratory facilities. They are seeking a client-facing Senior Electrical Engineer to manage the electrical staff tasked with the production of electrical engineering components for the design of state of the art buildings across the country. In this role you will manage a team, stamp drawings, present proposals and changes to clients and owners in addition to being responsible for the production of engineering & design deliverables.
- Management of Electrical staff, including but not limited to: providing mentorship, guidance and technical leadership to ensure quality of all engineering efforts
- Market company and develop business through various channels to prospective and future clients
- Present qualifications, status, projections, etc. to client or prospective clients
- Fee development, billing and collection of fees, ensuring profit and project goals are met
- PE license required
- Revit Experience & cutting edge engineering & design tools in general
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSEE preferred, BSME, BSAE)
- 12-15+ years of related engineering experience
- Diverse project history
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills
Mechanical / Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Join a multi-disciplinary team that is creating the future of manufacturing CT/PET Detectors, a critical sub-assembly within CT/PET Scanners that converts X-Ray to an image. Lead critical efforts around process capability growth, process redesign, improved material utilization and early defect detection to dramatically simplify manufacturing processes and reduce product cost.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Process capability growth to ensure future fulfillment of customer demand.
• Develop a more simplified manufacturing process.
• Early Defect detection, acquire and control critical x’s to ensure stable outputs.
• Lead experiments to develop process parameters, coordinating the fabrication of parts, commissioning and operation of process and test equipment, and supporting the diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues.
• Design, develop and maintain automation solutions used for manufacture of advanced medical device components.
• Collaborate with engineering teams to design equipment, procedures and tools for manufacturing processes.
1. B.S. Degree in Mechanical/Automation/Electrical Engineering
2. Clear thinker with demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and solve problems
3. Proven ability to analyze data and drive process improvements
4. Fluent in English, clear verbal and written communication skills
5. Strong team and interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work at multiple sites across the greater Milwaukee area.
1. MS/PHD in Mechanical/Automation/Electrical Engineering
2. Lean 6-sigma: GB, DFSS BB/MBB certified
3. Program PLC, HMI, robots and associated devices to produce integrated work cells and production lines.
4. Experience in Process Intensive manufacturing
5. Experience with process automation and collaborative robotics
6. Prior knowledge of Ceramic Scintillators and machining processes
7. Demonstrated experience owning production processes / growing capability in yield and quality
8. Demonstrated ability in coding languages such as Python
Electrical Control Engineer II
Williamston, MI 48895
Direct Hire - Career Position
M-F Standard Schedule
Excellent Pay & Benefits
SUMMARY: Designs, develops and implements electrical systems controls/programs for new blow molding machines, auxiliary equipment, new developments, and retrofits for existing machines, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Discusses projects with Supervisor and other related departments to review functions of machines and equipment, based on customer's needs. Progress reporting.
- Prepares and modifies hardware such as electrical cabinets, layouts, designs, electrical schematics and control programming for various control devices. Included are motor speed controllers, temperature, pressure controllers, wall thickness, and motion controls.
- Assists and supports Production in wiring control equipment and blow molding; advises of applicable regulations to be observed.
- Develops logic systems for functions such as sequence and timing control, based on the interpretation and application of electrical standards for machinery design.
- Develops, selects and services devices, parts descriptions; creates Bills of Materials for components and other materials needed for electrical system construction.
- Confers with other departments to resolve problems regarding building of control systems, sequence changes, machine start-ups, service troubleshooting and related technical support as needed.
- Uses CAD and design software equipment.
- Downloads software programs and observes trial run of programmed machine and equipment operation to verify that electrical signals in system conform to application requirements/specifications. Assists in debugging where necessary.
- Designs electrical instructions and manuals.
- Write abstracts for electrical service and maintenance manuals. Develops setup procedures for new devices/sub-assemblies.
- Attends engineering meetings to exchange ideas, troubleshoot, and provide information.
- Travels to potential and/or customer locations as needed.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Engineering from a four (4) year university or college is Strongly Preferred.
A combination of Experience, Associates and additional training may be considered in lieu of a 4yr degree.
Electrical Engineer 3- Sustaining Engineering
San Marcos, CA 92078
$80k + DOE
6:00am-4:30pm M-TH, 4/10 schedule
A leader in Aerospace Manufacturing is seeking an Electrical Engineer 3. Under the general direction of the Sustaining Engineering Team, the Electrical Engineer 3 will be assigned a product line to support any technical issues that may occur.
- Address production problems for assigned products.
- Responsible for leading the design effort of new revisions to the product line.
- Provide technical advice to other engineers as needed.
- Understand the HART protocol.
- Design the electronics for instrumentation type devices.
- Design digital circuits.
- BSEE 8-10 years related work experience, or MSEE with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Expert in circuit and software design tools.
- Experience designing in interfaces such as USB and RS485.
- Can use and read schematics and drawings.
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, system analyzers and in-circuit emulators.
- Knowledge of Linux.
Electrical Engineer (Commercial Bldg. Design Req'd.) Pd. Relo To FL
East Coast, FL- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
Currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to fill an opening with a company located in the Florida state. Interested candidates should have 4+ years of experience in Electrical Design and prior experience working for an engineering design firm, consulting or architectural engineering firm.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Electrical design for a diverse range of commercial buildings (hotels, hospitals, airports, higher education, high-end hotels, theme parks, federal buildings, stadiums, performing art centers, etc).
- Prepare load calculations, select equipment, layout electrical systems using Revit.
- Coordinate with architect, owner-client and other disciplines on lighting, power and low voltage systems.
- Design lighting and power for buildings, chillers, sockets, protective systems.
- Answer Contractor’s RFI’s and provide amendments along with written responses.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 4+ years of experience in Electrical Design (Lighting, power distribution, low voltage, lightning protection, etc.)
- Experience from similar Engineering design firm, Consulting or Architectural engineering firm
- BSEE, BSAE relevant industry experience
- EIT or PE preferred
- Projects consist of Commercial buildings design
Electrical Engineer 11.2018
Additional responsibilities of this Electrical Engineer position are the following (but not limited to):
PLC/HMI and controls redesign and upgrades of existing processes
Provide process improvements to safely meet Davenport Works’ business plan
Create and develop programs that will support process improvements and new electrical systems
Coordinate all phases of assigned area electrical engineering projects from concept, scope development, written specifications, bid solicitations, design, manufacturing, equipment commissioning, and project closure
Assist production and maintenance with equipment and process issues
Lead and participate in problem solving efforts with multi-discipline technical staff, maintenance and production
Mentor employees to increase their knowledge of equipment and process
While this position is a primarily day-shift position, off-hours support will be required as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Minimum of 3 years of Electrical Engineer experience in a manufacturing environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
5 years' experience with PLC's, HMI's, AC/DC drives & motors, low & medium power distribution, gauge measurement and level II control systems
5 years' experience in leading electrical projects
Experience in Root Cause problem solving
Experience leading capital projects
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Electrical Engineer - Water Facilities Design
Why work here:
- Stable and thriving consulting engineering firm for over 40 years!
- Be a part of the I&C team to help design new state-of-the-art facilities!
- Team-based culture!
- Earn stock in this employee-owned company!
- Excellent benefits!
- Low travel, less that 10%!
- Fun company culture that enjoys giving back to the community!
- Provides technical and design services in support of power systems design of water and wastewater facilities as part of a multi-discipline project team.
- Directs and conducts technical evaluations of electrical equipment/systems, control systems, and prepare design computations and assessments.
- Responsible for completing electrical engineering design tasks within budget and on schedule.
- Communicates and coordinates technical evaluations and designs, technical writing of reports and correspondence with other discipline professionals, especially Instrumentation and Controls interfacing, as well as with a Project Manager and representatives of the client organization to complete work efficiently.
- Stays current with Local, State & Federal Design Standards and Regulations.
- In addition, this person will have the opportunity and responsibility to develop new work and clients related to electrical engineering services.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- FL PE License or ability to acquire FL PE quickly.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- High technical ability, interested in technology and staying current in his field.
- Good ability to communicate and a self-starter.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar design/drafting software.
- Require a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen is part of eligibility process
Senior Electrical Engineer
Why work here:
- Privately-owned company that has been producing quality equipment for more than 50 years!
- Competitive base salary, bonus potential.
- 401k match, solid benefits and a pension plan.
- Known for being a great place to raise a family; with reasonable cost of living, quality schools and a strong local economy
- An historical area with an exciting downtown area that provides family entertainment, as well as many outdoor activities.
- Area attractions include: The Arts & Dining district in Downtown York, fantastic golf courses, over a dozen State & County Parks, several area wineries & microbreweries, museums, historical sites, and factory tours of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.
- Analyze machinery and extrusion specifications and performance requirements for new and/or pre-existing machinery
- Develop and implement PC-based control system solutions.
- Apply the latest machine control technology to new and existing equipment. Provide engineering design services and assist in creating conceptual designs. Help prepare specifications for new development projects.
- Visit customer sites and evaluate machinery for retrofits and upgrades.
- Create schematics, detail drawings, assemblies, sub-assemblies, BOM’s and layouts, using AutoCAD.
- Support installation and/or commissioning of new and retrofit equipment.
- Program logical machine functions using an IEC61131 program language and design HMI interface using a combination of visual Basic and canned HMI tools.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering strongly preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of machine control design experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of IEC61131 programming languages including ladder, structured text and function blocks. Experience with PC-based (soft-PLC) systems a plus.
- Experience with the design and implementation of HMI software.
- Strong understanding of mechanical design and how it relates to electrical/control system design desirable.
Direct Hire Opportunity
Salary $75-95K per year
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to oversee the design and development of electrical & electro-mechanical components for laundry products (washing machines and tumble dryers) such as drain pump, inlet valve, water level pressure sensor, door lock, motors (permanent magnet, permanent split capacitor induction motor, split-phase induction motor and three phase induction motor) and inverters for motor control.
- Assures component quality by executing, analyzing, collecting and summarizing technical activities including testing finished products and system capabilities
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components.
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferred focus in Engineering, Electrical or Electronics
- 5 years experience preferred in the R&D department of household appliance or consumer electronics industry
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Attention to Detail
- Testing Execution
- Analyzing Information
- Supplier Communication
- Reporting Results.
- Must have project management skills and ability to communicate with suppliers.
- Proficient with CAD, preferably CATIA and Team Center PLM.
Electrical Engineer Project Coordinator (2116)
We are recruiting for our client, CPM, a leading international technical consulting and project management firm with 26 years of experience in the areas of Project Controls, Project Management, Infrastructure Consulting and Construction Management. Servicing clients in the Caribbean, Latin America and the US across different sectors.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer candidate for a Project Coordinator position in the pharmaceutical industry. MUST HAVE PHARMA EXPERIENCE.
Among the responsibilities:
- Coordinate multiple construction projects within a pharmaceutical facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is a must
- Over 5 years experience as pharmaceutical projects coordinator.
- Must have pharma experience. Only candidates with pharma experience will be considered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
CPM relies on the professional skills of InGente to manage its recruitment. InGente Inc. provides flexible workforce solutions within several industries, including: Engineering & Construction, Information Technology, Science, Finance and Accounting, Professional and Administrative Services, Marketing and Communications, among others. Your recruitment process for CPM will be professionally handled by InGente. Interviews and selection are performed by CPM.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!