Electrician Job Description Sample
Apprentice Electrician And Journeyman Electrician
Currently looking for Apprentice and Journeyman electricians with commercial and industrial experience. All candidates must have the following in order to be considered for the position.
Apprentice Electrician -
- Must have at least 6 months or more work experience in a commercial environment
- Must have experience running/bending conduit, pulling wire, installing plugs, switches and lighting.
- Must also have a current TDLR Apprentice License.
- Must have experience running/bending , wire pulling, terminating electrical panels and reading blue prints.
- Journeyman must have 4 yrs + experience working in a commercial environment.
- Candidate must also have a current TDLR Journeyman’s License.
Requirements for Both Positions:
• Must have your own transportation
• Must be able to pass a drug and background check
• Must have 2 forms of IDs
• Must have basic hand tools and power tools
• Must submit professional references to verify work history
Electrician & Electrician Helper
Bradley Electric is a licensed electrical contractor based in Westerville, OH for over 25 years. We are currently interviewing for electricians and electrician helpers that are interested in full time positions with our company. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday with overtime during busy times of the year. Electricians MUST have residential experience and your own tools.
Bradley Electric offers paid holidays after 90 days, vacation time after 1 year, and company paid medical insurance. Dental and vision insurance are available. Hourly pay will be based on level of experience.
You must be able to pass a background check, and have a clean driving record to be considered for employment.
If you would like to be considered a candidate please forward your resume to: email@example.com
Electrician - Residential Electrician
Pacific Coast Electricians , 5 star rated company has immediate opening for a highly motivated service technician. Stop looking for a job and find the corporation that creates top paid careers . You'll work with a great team of guys who take pride in delivering the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential electrical repair and installation. We are 99% residential service/existing homes with a little commercial. This position is ideal for someone immediately seeking long-term employment. If you are a self-motivated individual with 3-5 years experience and great work ethic and the personality to help with customer satisfaction, and you want to work with fun people then we would love to get to know you!
Want one good reason to work with Pacific Coast Electricians?
We'll give you 9!
- We're 5 star rated
- We instituted on going training
- We offer 100% satisfaction to our clients ..and we prove it every day
- We pay our tech industry top pay
- we have breakfast every morning
- company van
- paid holidays
- great company parties
- ...and we're nice people too!
Pacific Coast Electricians is a 5 star rated company . While addressing common residential electrical problems is certainly our forte, at Pacific Coast Electricians, we do much more than simply repair and replace electrical panels, breakers, receptacles, and house wiring and rectify other common electrical issues. We also have the expertise to help residents in San Jose, CA, and throughout California’s South Bay and Silicon Valley areas improve their homes with the latest and greatest technological advancements. From home automation systems to customized internal or external lighting to backup power generators, our team is fully capable of installing a wide range of electronic equipment and electricity-dependent devices that can enhance a residence. Plus, we can even provide electrical wiring for the surround-sound systems in home theaters, as well as the charging units for a variety of electric vehicles (EV).
In all that we do at Pacific Coast Electricians, we strive for excellence. Our ultimate goal is to leave our clients entirely satisfied with the electrician services we perform, and we go to great lengths to ensure we achieve that contentment. For starters, we’ll arrive at your home and be ready to begin working within two hours of scheduling service. Additionally, we require each of our electrical contractors to receive upwards of 200 hours of training each year to stay on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and industry-specific best practices. And, on every project we complete, we provide a lifetime workmanship warranty and a limited lifetime parts warranty, allowing you to have peace of mind knowing that we’re standing firmly behind the work we’ve performed.
Electrician / Electrician Foreman
ELECTRICIAN / ELECTRICAL FOREMAN for electrical contractor located just South of Boston. Projects are commercial/industrial, small to medium in size (work crews of 2 to 8 people), and located within a 50 mile radius of office location in Norwell. Candidate must be capable of managing daily labor flow, job materials, and change orders. COMPENSATION package starting ABOVE $35.00/hr. Full benefits package available. Please send resume via EMAIL or fax to 781-878-4878.
Electrician / Electrician Helper
Electricians and helpers with swimming pool wiring experience wanted. Hard work, outside, good pay. Paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, after vesting period, career advancement and apprentice school available. Only hard working motivated individuals need respond.
Journeyman Electrician / Apprentice Electrician
We are looking to fill 2 journeyman and 2 apprentice electrician positions for a very reputable and long standing company in Utah County. Most of the work would be in Utah County for the next two years, and there is enough stable work with this company to be able to have employment with them very long term. Very competitive rates, and benefits. Please reach send your updated resume as soon as possible.
Pay is based on experience and Utah Certified Licences
Trent - Senior Recruiter
Electrician - Commercial Electrician
Electrician - Commercial Electricians needed Immediately for work in the Lexington / Columbia Area. We have small & large commercial projects and need journeyman or Top helper with at least 5 years commercial experience. Must have 5 + years of experience, All hand tools, reliable transportation to job site, good driving record a plus. These are full time positions & long term. We offer paid holidays, paid vacation. Please send resume to: Jeff Grow Grow Electric, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org or call office for interview at (803) 951-2099 for time. Thank you for your interest in these positions.
Journeyman Electrician And Apprentice Electrician
Are you an experienced Journeyman or Apprentice looking for a steady, full-time job?
Electrician / Residential Wireman / Journeyman Electrician
Are you passionate about the electrical trade? If so, keep reading!
We hire only A players who want more than just a job! If you are a Residential Wireman Or Journeyman Electrician who is seeking a culture that supports personal and professional development, we want to invest in you!
- Great culture and family like environment
- Working with other "A" players (always improving your game)
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Improve the lives of our customers by restoring the safety of their homes one service call at a time
- Provide legendary service to our customers to restore the reverence of our trade
- Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do
- Previous experience in residential electrical service
- 2 years documented experience with verifiable references
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills - Must like people!
- Background check and clean drug screen required
- Valid Texas DL
Licensed Journeyman Electrician -Journeyman Electrician Jobs Omaha, NE
We are currently seeking a Licensed Journeyman Electrician!
Join the Midwest’s Leader in lighting service and lighting upgrades! As an established and growing provider of energy efficient lighting systems, we are looking for hardworking Licensed Journeyman Electricians to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install and repair electrical equipment and light fixtures.
- Install various types of raceway and conduit systems.
- Troubleshoot low voltage control systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
- Must have a State of Nebraska Journeyman License, Class A.
- Previous experience in electrical installations.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics, blueprints and manuals.
- Must have experience with electrical equipment and hand tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills including troubleshooting, job layout, and the ability to keep other personnel on task and motivated.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license, a clean driving record and be willing to travel during the week.
Benefits include full time hours, competitive wages, health insurance, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, educational assistance, 401K plan, paid holidays and vacation.
Go to our website to learn more about us!
Our services include interior and exterior lighting maintenance, sign installation and service, vinyl graphics and advertising, electrical service, night/day lighting inspection services, security lighting, parking lot lighting, petroleum site conversions, energy saving lighting upgrades, sales of name-brand bulbs and ballasts and recycling and disposal of hazardous lighting materials.
Journeyman Electrician – Journeyman Electrician Jobs Omaha, NE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!